All Comments on 'Mom is Everything'

by LonRivers

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Decently told. A Mom fetish is always good. Mom feet (super nice), and a like all moms should be down there, in all stories like this on, Mom had a "dark pubic bush" (this is an absolute MUST for realistic sounding mom, aunt ,and mother in law stories - many older sister stories too). I very easily gave you a five (5) rating. Please keep more stories like this one coming. I only hope the girlfriend he finds in a chapter or two from now is like mom. She has sexy feet and toes and a very hairy - untrimmed pussy mound. Lets also hope mom likes to eat her pussy as mush as her son does!!

rjb426874rjb426874about 1 year ago

YOU NEED TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER TELLING US HOW HE GOT HIS MOTHER'S BACKDOOR.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 1 year ago

Hope mom shows her son the baby bump her e gave her.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 1 year ago

Excellently done! Simple story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I LOVED getting Sticky with both of my Parents. They brought me into their bed many times. Nothing is better than a Wet Mommy Pussy and a Hard Daddy Cock in the same bed.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next chapter please.

Jackhammer11Jackhammer11about 1 year ago

Excellent. Better than most I try to read on here.

surreyman57surreyman57about 1 year ago

Great story - love the build-up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Of all the incest genres the mother and son relationships seem somehow. more erotic and streaming. I could see how a son could fall in love with his mother if she is hot and sexy. Part of falling in love would include some hard fucking and filling my woman's pussy with my baby batter.

I had a sexual relationship with my older sister in high school. I was a freshman, and she was in her senior years. The day it happens was in Big Bear Lake in the San Bernadino mountains. I did not want our first time being together in some sleaze bag motel. A good friend of mine family owned a cabin there and he arranged for me to rent it from the family. It was on a raining evening when I took my sister's virginity. I found out about a week before we left for the cabin. Wow, I was not only going to make love to my beautiful sister, but I was going to be the first man to be with her. I will always remember looking into her eyes when I position my big, fat cockhead at her pussy slit. I never took my eyes off her as I gently slid inch by inch by inch of my huge cock in Jo Jo's wet virgin pussy. I remember her telling me not to cum in her. I ask her if I got her pregnant would she abort the beautiful baby that we both would make. She whispered in my mouth..."I would never abort a baby we made together Tomas."

The point I'm making is when two people fall in love making a baby is paramount.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good job. Carry on and add a LOT more external dialogue and I mean a LOT more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The constant changes in tense (past to present to past etc.) was one of the things that made it extremely, extremely hard to navigate through the story. I know that authors don't get paid for posting here and the publications here aren't a doctoral thesis, but in all fairness that's a lazy argument and better grammar actually has the potential to make a good story great.

Side note: 8.5 inches is not a big cock?? Add 3.5 to 8.5 and you get one foot!! Humblebrag much?!

LonRiversLonRiversabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, please provide clarification on the "past to present" comment. I am always looking to improve. As for the dick size, the character is being modest. A foot long is huge, but add 2.5 inches to a dollar bill (which is 6.14 inches) and that doesn't look too impressive to me. Also, I got your feedback email and Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some true love comes thru. Both wanted it to happen , most are very happy

LonRiversLonRiversabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, again, I received your email feedback, and no harm done. I have a pretty tough skin when it comes to what others think. Your feedback, while a bit harsh at the start, became clearer as you and I corresponded. We ALL have bad days. My fiancé is currently in the hospital, so my mind is on her this past week. I am trying to write, but the process is going slow. Any feedback, unless nitpicking is welcome, good or bad. I can't stand nitpicking over something without proper reason given. I delete those comments and ignore them. When I write this story the character of Will, while not a virgin, was being modest to a point. He knows he has a good sized penis, as he has been told he has, but a lot of guys compare themselves to what they see in porn, and most of those guys are hung like horses.

The "past to present" issue. I was trying to explain what his mother had done leading up to the point where she sat down to watch television (one of my favorite episodes of Friends btw). and then what she did when they got up the next morning. I am still working on how I transition from one point in a story to the next. So thank you for the feedback. As for other commenters, please feel free to let me know what issues you may have so that I can try and avoid them in future stories. If you enjoy my stories, let me know and please feel free to rate them. Poor ratings will end the series while of course good ratings will warrant another possible chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like that there was no use of the word God in thee story. I also like that mom agreed to no more clothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I forget to add... Being a pantie man who became pantie man by wearing his mom's panties, I also the parts about her panties. Would love to read about her letting him put his duck in her as.

LonRiversLonRiversabout 1 year agoAuthor

Part 2 is coming on the 25th.

As far as religion, I try to keep things fun and allow the readers to maybe put themselves into these fantasy situations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story I loved how mom lusted after her son and was not afraid to show it! And what was that comment about god being said in this story???????? Waiting too read next chapter!!!!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice tale of mother and son finding each other loved how you brought them together gave it a 5. Waiting on next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love breasts, big and small. I would have been sucking on her firm little tits and nipples.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it 5 stars but olease continue??

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great mother son story. Love the natural bush. Getting 5stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Be careful with your spelling. Feet have soles and heels, not souls and heals.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it don't worry about the spelling does not bother me 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome story loved how they found they both wanted the same thing!! Very nice writing 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice story loved how it all started 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLonRivers@LonRivers
I am a 50+ year old unmarried man, straight and in a long-term relationship. I enjoy writing and creating new and interesting characters and in the process, opening up minds to new things. If my writing in any way turns you on, then I have accomplished my goal with my erotic s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES