Mom is Everything Pt. 02

Story Info
The sexy weekend continues for Will and his beloved Mother.
3.2k words
4.59
21.9k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers

She looked sexy. Sexier than any porn video that I had ever jerked off to. We were in the shower together and the sight of her with the water rushing down over her was beyond arousing. Her short hair plastered down by the water on the sides and then as she swept her hands back through her hair, combing the hair back. She blinked and smiled at me as I stood there with a full erection. She giggled, and I love hearing her giggle. It brings out an innocent quality to her. She looked up at me as she lathered up her loofah sponge and started to run it along her small breasts and along her arms and sides, down to her belly and up around her neck and shoulders.

She handed it to me and turned around. I stepped closer and added more body soap, mango berry scented, my favorite. I leaned down and ran the loofah along her back and down to her little round bottom and between her two firm buttocks. She raised up and leaned forward slightly, giving me better access to her. I ran the loofah softly between her legs. She moaned softly and pushed herself against me as I reached her lips and pressed just a little harder against her. My cock was throbbing and bobbing up and down between us. I wanted to enter her so badly at that moment.

Mom turned and looked down at my cock with a smile. Looking up at me she took the loofah and started to wash my chest and arms slowly and made her way around my upper torso before bringing it down to my engorged cock. She ran the soft sponge along my shaft and under my balls, between my legs and then knelt down before me and washed my legs. She gave my cock little affectionate kisses as it bobbed beside her. She teased me perfectly. I wasn't allowed to touch her or myself, that was the rule. I was finding it difficult, but the reward was wonderful. She had me turn around and she washed my back and shoulders and down to my ass where I felt her lips kissing flesh, sending little surges of pleasure shooting through me. I felt her teeth gently graze me and then her tongue licking between me cheeks. I felt a shot of cum escape my cock and looked down to see a drop of it hanging at the tip.

"Lean over, Will baby." she said softly, and I did as she said. I felt her tongue on my rectum and it felt unusually erotic. I had never had anyone lick me there. I've licked my share of asses in my time, and love it. It's a far more intimate experience when you put your tongue where it shouldn't be. Women love it, and now I was enjoying it too. Her tongue flicked and pressed against my asshole like a little wet jackhammer, causing my cock to throb even more. I was ready to break her rule and jerk off when I felt her hand grasp me from behind and slowly stroke me. It felt unbelievable as she licked me on one end and fisted my cock on the other. "Oh fuck, Mom...fuck that feels...uh..."

I came in seconds, shooting thick streams of cum into the air and onto the shower wall. She continued to pump my cock and lick my ass until I was spent. She kissed my ass again and let go, turning me around and taking my dripping cock into her mouth and sucking me in and tasting the final drops of cum from me. She looked so sexy on her knees before me with my cock in her mouth. I was semi erect still as the sight before me had me more aroused than before. She was hungry for it and it showed. Mom hadn't been laid since she had me over 20 years ago, and honestly I did not know why. She had her career already, and was great at it. She had the time to date, but they never worked out. I look at her, her own son and I see a sexy woman with a beautiful face, a sexy body and a voracious appetite for sex. She can suck down and almost 9 inch cock like it was nothing too. I watched as she took me down her throat until I was hard again. Her throat expanding and contracting as my cock slid back and forth as she bobbed her head over me.

My knees were starting to buckle and she stopped, taking my cock out and kissing the head lovingly. Her eyes closed as she gave it several kisses and then opened them up and looked at me. "My turn." She said, turning the shower off.

I lay back on my bed naked and wet as mom straddled my face. She looked down at me and smiled. "I want Lady Gaga to watch you lick mommy's pussy." She said, referring to my poster of Lady Gaga with her platinum blonde hair and bright red lips staring down at me. A great jerk off poster too!

My tongue found her lips quickly as she lowered herself down onto me. It dove deep inside her and slid along her labia and flicked her clit until it grew under my attention. She was getting wetter the more I licked and I could taste her juices. The same juices that flowed the night that I was conceived many years ago I lapped up with my tongue until she was moaning loudly. She pressed her hands against the wall and the poster of Lady Gaga where her breasts would be and kissed the poster as if to pay homage to the sexy singer. I was throbbing again as I watched her and she looked down at me between her legs. She reached down and pulled her mound back, causing her clit to jut out even more. I took it in my mouth and sucked gently on it. She moaned and pulled me into her and started to buck. My tongue went in deep, exploring her folds and her warmth as she came and flowed hot cream onto my tongue. She shuddered and shook and held onto my headboard as her body rocked. She went to get up but I held her in place as I licked her lips. She tasted too damn good to let go so quickly. I reached back and thumbed her tiny rectum as I had before and she moaned, grabbing my hand and holding my thumb to her. She spit in her hand and lubed up her asshole for me and then guided my thumb inside with a groan. Her tiny rectum sucked my thumb and I could feel her tightness and the muscles gripping me. She rocked her hips against my tongue and thumb until she was moaning loudly and frequently.

"Oh, Will, I'm cumming, baby...momma is cumming..." She cried out and came again, flooding my tongue and mouth with more of her delicious cream. She shook again against my tongue and thumb and sat back spent. She was breathing, panting and smiling as she climbed off of me and lay next to me on the bed.

"Not to take anything away from you, baby, but that poster is fucking hot." She said, kissing my nipple and licking it.

"She has watched me jerk off so many times I lost count." I smiled, looking up at the poster.

"Now she gets to watch us." Mom smiled, reaching over and stroking my cock.

"Mmmm..." I moaned, loving her hand on my cock. "That feels so good."

"It'll feel good too when it's up my ass." She grinned then kissed me.

"You sure it will fit?" I asked.

"Oh it will be tight, but I think it will," She said, "I've been conditioning my ass for years now with my toys, nothing huge of course, but I love a good anal orgasm."

"Butt plugs?" I asked, remembering the missing butt plug from her stash.

"Yes, and I always have my small one with me for those long drawn out days at work. If the day is a bit hectic I slip it into my butt and the rest of the day is a breeze as it fills me up and relieves my tension. I can bring myself to an orgasm quickly in the ladies room when the sensations bring me to that point."

"God that is so sexy!" I said, rolling on top of her with my cock laying across her lush bush. The soft hairs caressing my shaft. She reached down and stroked it around her bush as we kissed.

We kissed and made out for a bit before we stopped to get some food in us. We dressed only because we ordered Chinese food and undressed when the food was delivered and we sat in the living room eating and listening to Lady Gaga. Mom had listened to her before, but never really listened other than it was a nice song. Now that she felt a connection to her via the poster kiss she was enjoying her music. We sat naked across from each other, our legs spread and her legs over mine with containers of Chinese food ad egg rolls between us. We talked and laughed about a lot of things, especially sex.

Mom had only had sex with my father and now me. She had considered herself a born-again virgin since she couldn't find that one special guy to spend the rest of her life with. She was very picky and understandably so. She had been screwed over by my father, and that was all it took for her to close herself up until the right guy came along. She never dreamed that it would be me, her own son, but she accepted it and loved every second of it.

"So, clearly you are the more experienced one here," She smiled, biting into a fat egg roll. "How many of those sexy college girls have you been with?"

"Not many actually, I mean, a few, but mostly blowjobs and handjobs," I said, taking a drink of my beer. "I prefer more mature women. They're sexier, more fun and they don't play head games. Plus, I love a woman with a nice bush and great aroma."

"Like mine?" She asked, looking down at her lush pubic mound.

"Yes, yours is beautiful and it smells wonderful. You smell wonderful."

"Is that why you masturbate to my socks?" She asked, looking down at her little feet and wiggling her toes for me.

"Your socks, panties, anything that has your scent is intoxicating to me. I'm not sure when it started though, it just did, and I decided not to fight it. I love your smell. It arouses me like nothing else in this world."

Mom seemed generally pleased that even on her worst days she didn't stink, and that I was aroused by her soiled panties and sweaty socks. "Maybe it's because I give myself orgasms in them at work or here when I masturbate? Should I do more to make them more pleasing to you?"

"No no, just do what you normally do. Unless of course the thought of me jerking off to you arouses you more." I smiled.

"It sure does." She said, looking down at her wet lips. "I'm getting wet just talking about it. It's nice to know you are still sexy and someone thinks that much of you. I consider it a great compliment that someone masturbates to you."

"Well, you are well complimented." I smiled. She chuckled.

"I have to admit that I have been thinking of you a lot lately too when I masturbate. I've watched you a few times now, and the sight of you stroking your big cock gets me so fucking horny. I fought it at first, but like you I just accepted it and allowed myself to enjoy it."

"You think we were meant to be together?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you arouse me more than anything, your smells, your looks, just being around you I am aroused. And your acceptance of my activities to the point where you bring yourself to orgasms...sounds like we were meant to be together as lovers. You saved yourself all these years looking for your Mr. Right and accepted me as him."

"Well, I don't know if we should look at it that way, I mean, baby, I still want grand-babies some day and to see you walk down the aisle with some pretty girl. That doesn't mean we should stop what we are doing, but I do want you to find your Mrs. Right."

"Not until after college for those thoughts. I need a career before I can think about settling down. You got me this far, I am not letting that go down the drain for some piece of college ass."

"I appreciate that, but that doesn't mean you can't keep your eyes open. I refrained from guys during my college days because I had someone special at home that I wanted to give a great life to. I didn't want some asshole messing that up for us."

"I still find that unbelievable that you didn't date anyone during college."

"I didn't say that. I said that I refrained from guys." she winked.

"So...women?"

She grinned. "Your dear sweet precious momma licked her way through college, baby."

"Oh that is so hot." I smiled.

"You remember "Aunt Jane" right? I dated her for several years and no one knew."

"Aunt Jane? I knew she wasn't my real aunt, but...wow!" I sat there flabbergasted and highly aroused at the thought of my mother licking Aunt Jane's pussy.

"Jane was the one who introduced me to anal sex. Imagine my surprise when she licked my ass for the first time and then later introduced me to toys and then fucked me with a strap on. It gets me wet just thinking about it."

"Whatever happened to her?"

"She graduated and actually got married after college. She lives in New York somewhere."

"Do you keep in touch?"

"Every now and then she sends me a picture of her pussy just to remind me of what I am missing." She laughed, grabbing her phone and bringing up her secret gallery or pussy pictures. I scrolled through, getting more aroused at the idea that my mother was a closet lesbian with tons of pussy pictures on her phone.

"This is so hot." I said, and felt her mouth wrap around my cock. She took me down her throat and her mouth made love to my cock. I lay back and enjoyed it as I looked at Aunt Jane's delicious looking pussy. As I scrolled I came across photos of her and Aunt Jane together. Scans copied from old polaroids of my mother inches from a wet pussy or getting drilled my a strap on dildo. Her mouth was working magic on my cock and feeling so fucking good, but I had to have her. I had her get up and bend over the sofa. She smiled and complied easily, putting her ass in the air for me. I aimed my cock at her dripping lips and slowly pushed inside of her, feeling her tight muscles swallow me. She moaned as I slid inside and started to move my hips back and forth. She was wet and hot and moaning loudly as I held her hips and thrust into her. I was hard and thinking of her licking that pussy while I fucked her from behind. The smell of our sex was filling my senses and driving me forward.

I stopped after a few and picked her up in my arms and carried her back to my room. I set her on my bed and grabbed my lube from my dresser drawer and held it up. She grinned and presented her little ass to me. I stroked a good amount of lube onto my cock and squirted a some on her tight little rectum, massaged it in and squirted some more until she was thoroughly lubed up. My cock was straining at the knowledge that it was going to be in her ass. I got behind her and thumbed her little asshole, relaxing her sphincter muscles as she moaned in anticipation. When I pulled my thumb out I aimed my cock at her and pressed my knob against her.

She looked back at me once before turning to look up at Lady Gaga. She winced and then groaned as I slipped my knob in and stopped, feeling her rectum close around it. I pushed and pulled back little by little, relaxing her, enjoying the pleasurable sensations and filling her up with each moan she gave in return until I was balls deep inside her and sliding slowly back and forth. She had an orgasm almost right away as I thrust into her bowels and held onto her shoulders. I could feel her fingers stroking her clit furiously as I slid back and forth inside her ass. She was adding to the pleasure and bringing herself to multiple orgasms. I cock was rock hard as I looked down and saw where I was. My cock stretching open her tiny asshole. Her cheeks parted, her rectum wide and the glistening lube shining in the light. She was sopping wet from fingering herself. I could feel her juices on my balls as they slapped against her.

"Fuck, Will..fuck me good, baby....oh fuck yes, fuck yes, oh....fuuuucck!" she moaned, cumming again. I pulled out and had her lay on her back. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and re-entered her and watched her face contort into blissful orgasmic pleasure as I leaned down and pushed her legs to her chest and thrust into her ass. She looked gorgeous with ecstasy flowing through her. Her nipples were hard and her pussy flowing as she continued to play with her clit. I kissed her legs and picked up my pace, leaning in now and then to kiss her until I felt my balls tighten and that all too familiar sensation welling up inside of me. "In or over you, Mommy?" I asked.

"Don't pull out, baby...fill me up!" She moaned.

I came hard, blasting her bowels with streams of hot thick cum. I could feel each pump as my cock pulsated inside her and coated her ass inside with my hot cream. She cried out and pulled me to her as she came again. I could feel her juices coating my pubic hair as I pressed against her. She pulled me to her and we kissed as our orgasms synced and we came together.

We slept for awhile, sleeping in each other's arms before we showered again. We spent the weekend making love over and over again. It was glorious and on Monday she went to work as usual and I went to class. I aced my exams as she had said, and when she got home she undressed and had a surprise for me. Aunt Jane had accepted her invite to come visit.

LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers