All Comments on 'Mom, Is It Time?'

by VCDC

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
walkindatdogwalkindatdog7 months ago

naughty naughty astrophysicist! Cumming in Mommy like that! It's very easy to love stories with big cocks in them, or should i say in her? Love the title and the reason for it: "are you ready? Is it time?Are you ready to show me what you can do? and, sure enough, she can and does rock her son's world. It's gotta be pretty rare for a woman to deepthroat, plunging his full length like that, over and over and over and over! Must be nice to have a cock that big for Mommy to not choke on! Pretty surreal story, all in all.

My only wish for you and this story and the other story of yours that i've read is that you proofread! And maybe get an editor to fix what you don't catch! Still a 5 star story. Thanks for writing!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog7 months ago

And going bareback in and of itself, even when the male pulls out, is playing with fire. Mommy should know that! Taking Elon inside, Musk-y manhood in the prime of his sexual prowess, is foolhardy! He forgot about pulling out? Nope, he didn't announce his cumming so he could take a crack at making mom pregnant! Which, given the size of his weapon, his minions travelled a very short distance to her cervix and beyond!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Calling him Elon was a bad idea, killed it.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Read like an outline, very short on details, emotions or affections. No rage at father/husband or wife/DIL? Good plot, very so-so execution.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

'Rocco' as his name cracked me up. Truly hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A confessional as the ending? Just... lame, really.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked the story but it was a little weird in parts they have sex and then she has a child!! What happened in between needed more info ???????? 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I had an incestuous relationship with my older sister that started in 2003. But I remember her telling me that she was ovulating and that I needed to be careful not to cum in her. As we both reached that point of no return and as we looked into each other's eyes I came long and hard. Shooting jet after jet after jet after jet of my baby batter deep in my sister's womb.

"I want to fuck my baby in you Josie. Nothing would make me happier than knowing that my beautiful sister is having my baby. I want to be your man. I want to be the man that gives you babies. Lot and lots of beautiful babies Josie. I'll will treat you like a queen and take care of you and our babies. I will protect you and work hard to give you and our children everything you need. Please be my woman. My wife. And the mother of my children."

We have been together for twenty years. Josie is a thirty-eight-year beautiful voluptuous Latina.

After completing our upper-level degrees at San Diego State University we moved to Mexico where both sets of our grandparents were born.

Fucking some woman for sex is nothing special but women know that when that special man whispers to her as he is cumming deep in her that he wants to make a baby with her that the man is truly in love with her and loves her dearly and want to start a live with her.

Josie is pregnant with our fourth child and we both want two or three more children.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I stopped reading 3 quarters of the way through the first page. So boring.

dirtysondirtyson7 months ago

hot but short!

OI8U2OI8U27 months ago

Now that Daisy is pregnant, she won't be working and will have plenty of time to get fucked by her son. They can just say that Robert is the father. 4 Stars

PassionateCelinePassionateCeline7 months ago

This story makes me wish I had a son.

Booblover828Booblover8287 months ago

Start making them pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Marry her son and have another baby

BrendaNWBrendaNW5 months ago

Hot and sexy .. please continue 🤗 😘

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

Maybe she can pass it off as immaculate something or other...QTF, CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous