Mom, Is It Time?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet was pregnant. Elon insisted on DNA testing in vitro. He did the calculations. There was no way he was the father but being the scientist, he had to have indisputable proof.

It was Rocco's. A girl.

Violet's parents were happy for all the wrong reasons. Rocco had not yet committed to marry Violet.

Elon took on a vindicative attitude towards Violet. He architected a social media smear campaign aimed at denying her the Oscar for Best Documentary. It worked. She did not win. He was so glad.

On the other hand, he launched a social media campaign for my Emmy nomination. It was working with the populace, not sure with the Emmy voters.

Now free, I thought why not easy? The actors that were hitting on me when I was married, knew I was divorced now. I just wasn't ready to start a new relationship even if it was being just being a fuck buddy. Something told me to wait, the right person will come along to satisfy my sexual needs.

Meanwhile. Elon also had no partners. Yo moved back to San Francisco to take care of her mom, she was in hospice care.

He was so glum. I decided we should go out and do something unusual. He needed to see something sexually stimulating. Something he has never done before.

'Elon, let's do something fun tonight.'

'I am all in. What should we do?'

'Have you ever been to a strip club?'

He look thoughtful, then smiled.

'No, but I like that idea.'

'Let's go then.'

We Ubered to a club that one of the actors told me about. He was a frequent flyer. Who knows, he might be there tonight. He was hot.

It was darkly lit with loud music. I paid the cover and gave the guy an extra fifty. With Elon out of earshot I told the cover guy to arrange something special for Elon. He asked for two hundred, I gave it to him. He spoke into a mic on his shoulder. He gave me the thumbs up.

We were ushered to the tables next to the stage. Delilah was wrapping her crotch around the pole before crouching in front of Elon, her huge breast hanging low, her legs spread wide open. Her pussy spilling out of the meager cloth covering.

I handed Elon a fistful of dollar bills. He put them inside her thong, all of them! He truly hasn't does this before.

She blew him a kiss. When her dance was over, she donned her cover up, and joined us at the table for watered down drinks.

She motioned to Elon, 'Come on.'

She took his hand and led him behind the stage. He gave me an apprehensive look as he was led away. I blew him a kiss and mouthed 'have fun.'

He was back in less than 10 minutes. He took a sip of his still cold drink.

'Well? How did it go?'

'Mom, we went into a small dark room right behind the stage. She took off all her clothes. She pulled off my pants and briefs and gave me a blowjob. I came way too soon in her mouth. It was a great feeling. She let all the cum drool back on my erection. She put on her clothes, wiped her lips clean of cum and walked out of the room.'

Shit, I should have been specific. He needs to get laid. Stupid on my part.

I will arrange for a good fucking this time.

'Do you want to see the next dancer Elon? Maybe she will do more for you.'

'No, let's go home. I am never going to have intercourse again Mom. Even these women don't want to do it with me. They all just like to suck my big cock like Yo.'

I was starting to feel sorry for him. His scientific method doesn't play well with horny women.

'Uber on the way Elon.'

***

It Is Time

'How about a movie Elon?'

'Ok.'

I changed into my nighty as I did not believe I could watch the movie to the end. The nighty was a bit too revealing, but he was my son. He wouldn't make a move on his Mother.

Elon wore his normal sleep time garb. Workout shorts and top. When he sat down, his shorts pulled tight. My eyes went to the outline of the large cock, the head seemingly outrageously big in those shorts. Maybe... no I can't. Bless me Father...

'Mom, I have video I want you to see.'

'Ok, bring it up.'

He Air Played his iPad on the big screen TV.

Oh no, a porn video. Titled 'Mommy Does Son.'

'Elon no! That is inappropriate to watch with me. That is all about incest. Take it down. Go to your room and watch it.'

I stood up, my nighty fell open, my breasts visible to him. At first I didn't notice until I saw him drop his shorts revealing his erect penis. Oh my gosh, I still marvel at how big it is.

'Thanks Mom for showing your breasts. I like them. Do you like my penis? We don't have to watch the movie if you want to do something else. Are you good at oral sex?'

Yes I am, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

'Elon, put that thing away! It was an accident that my nighty fell open. Take that movie down and go to your room. Now!'

He stood up and walked towards me. His erection leading the way. He moved in close, his hard on finding the gap between my legs. He hugged me, then kissed me on the lips.

'Mom, are you sure? Are you playing hard to get? I find that exciting. You suggested we do something fun, and you took me to the strip club to get me horny. Then you come out in that sexy nighty and show me your awesome breasts, I saw you staring at my cock in my bedroom. My theory is you planned to have sex with me tonight -- something fun.'

'I am good with that as I thought we could help each other out. Two divorcees without sex partners. We could experiment and find out what we can do for each other. It would be a stop gap measure until we had sex partners.'

'What has gotten into you? Have sex with your mother Elon? Really?'

He took his erection and rubbed it against my panties. It has been so long since I had sex. The thought of his penis deep inside me so exciting. But I can't. I tried to break our embrace, it wasn't working.

'Just go to your fucking room Elon!'

He didn't move. He pushed open my nighty and pulled it down behind me, trapping my arms. My breasts jutting out to him, my nipples getting hard. He slipped his fingers down my hips under both sides of my panties and pulled them down. They dropped to the floor.

He was emboldened, rubbing his cock head back and forth against my pussy lips. Stopping between them. He moved forward, the head pushing the labia apart.

I want it, I want it, I want it, push it in Elon!

'Mom, let's do it standing up.'

He pushed the head in further, dragging my pussy lips inward.

I can't. I managed to break his embrace and pushed back. Without saying a word, I picked up my panties, straightened out my nighty and hurried to my room, locking the door behind me.

I don't recognize this Elon at all! Sex with his Mom? Yes, I am as horny as he is. But I can't have sex with him no matter how big his cock is. That cock head between my pussy lips ... it felt so good. I wanted it so bad. I have to stay strong. Bless me Father...

***

The sun was up. It was 9 AM. I had to get to work. We started shooting at 10 AM. Today's script had a sex scene. Bad timing.

I dressed quickly, no need to do make up as team will glam me up for the day. I needed something in my stomach, I never had dinner.

Elon is an early riser. I wasn't ready to see him this morning, but I peeked in his room anyway. He wasn't there nor in the shower.

To the kitchen, to have a bowl of Cheerios and a banana. It was a big one. I stared at it before slicing it, conjuring memories of Elon's erection. I thought about licking and sucking on it and fantasizing about ... yes Elon's cock. I am so disgusted in myself. I am getting weak.

Elon sauntered in the front door with donuts and Starbucks. One for me.

'Mom, I am so sorry about last night. I totally misread you last night. I apologize.'

'Can I be frank Mom?'

He handed me a donut and my favorite Starbucks concoction.

'Yes.'

'Most species on this planet have incestuous sex. For some reason that is taboo in our culture.'

'OK, so your point is?'

'I.. I disagree with our culture's view. I respect your view. I will not try to force my view on you.'

'Great. I have to get work. See you tonight.'

I really don't know what to make about all this. I am so confused. He had a logical argument as always though.

***

The sex scene was first. Red bra and panties for me. Tiny white briefs for Roger. Not the first time his erection touched my panties. Last week we shot the prelim for the upcoming episode, stripping each other down to the bare necessities.

In bed, he crawls on top of me, mimicking the thrusts of fucking. I could feel the length of his erection and the head up against my pussy. It was driving me crazy. I thought about Elon's cock and the head between my labia, pushing the lips apart. Then pushing further in.

I lost control, I pulled down Roger's briefs then off came my panties. I took hold of his erection and directed it into me. I pulled down on his cheeks forcing the head inside of me. Not as big as Elon, but he will do.

I whispered in his ear, 'Fuck me Roger, fuck me now.'

'Cut, cut, cut for God's sake cut!' Lindsey the director shouted.

'What the fuck are you two doing? This isn't some fucking porn movie! Roger get off of her! Cover up both of you.'

'Roger, meet me in my office. Right now.'

He is going to get fired because of me. They won't fire an Emmy nominated, bread and butter, lead actress. All this will be spinned as Roger fault.

He left Lindsey's office. He gave me a look I will never forget. He was pissed. He knew I was at fault.

Lindsey motioned me into her office.

'Daisy, what the fuck was that?'

'I am sorry, so sorry. Fire me not Roger. I am at fault.'

'No, can't do that. Whatever you have going on, get it under control. Go home. We are done for the day. We have enough of the scene before you ... you know what.'

'Thanks Lindsey. I will get it together. I promise.'

I need to reset and figure out what is wrong with me.

***

I figured Elon was home and probably In his room watching YouTube science videos. I peeked in. Yes he had his iPad watching something. I was right. I didn't disturb him and went straight to my room. I had to think. Why am I acting so crazy?

I now know it is centered on my nerdy son Elon and his amazing cock.. Today, I thought about his large cock too much. It was so close to pleasuring my pussy and I tuned him down. I almost got fired because ... because I want it.

Elon is right -- it is biology! Incest is cultural. Culture is the aggregate behavior of a group of people. Maybe I am in the wrong group! Is Elon in the right group? I am starting to think that is true. I want it to be true. I should move to his group.

I just laid there in bed. I thought about Elon's huge penis. I drifted my hand down into my pants and then panties. I massaged my clit and pushed two fingers deep into my pussy, finger fucking myself, fantasizing about Elon's tool inside of me.

He is just down the hall. Why am I masturbating when I can have the real thing?

I stripped and put on my sexiest lingerie. Not much to it. Three small pieces of cloth connected by strings.

The cloths barely cover my areolas. I tweaked my nipples till they were hard. I pulled the lower cloth in, forcing my pussy lips apart. I spritzed on my favorite perfume, the one that made me feel sexy. I put my hair up in a ponytail so it will not block Elon's view of Mom sucking his cock. I was ready.

I knocked gently on his door. He told me to come in. He was laying in his thinking position. His iPad next to him open to something. He didn't look surprised when he saw me. I walked to the end of the bed, enabling a great view of my slim and trim body. My nipples remained hard.

He grinned and asked, 'Mom, is it time?'

I pulled the strings on my skimpy outfit, letting it fall to the floor. The pussy cloth staying wedged between my labia. I spread my legs allowing it to fall.

'Yes Elon, it is time.'

I pulled the sheets off of him. He was naked. And there it was pointing straight up. In minutes I will have it in my mouth. I crawled onto the bed. I sat on my legs and spread them wide apart, showing off my pussy to him. I leaned forward. My hands on his hips. My mouth hovering above his erection.

'My theory is you were masturbating to that video you asked me to watch.'

'Correct!'

He held up the iPad, paused to the image of the Mom deepthroating her son.

'I can do that for you.'

I kissed the head then ran my tongue around it. I am so ready to do more.

'That is if you are OK with your Mom deepthroating your cock.'

'I don't want to be presumptuous. Maybe you prefer to wait for Yo to do that for you.'

I dropped down to lick the thick shaft from bottom to top, ending with my lips wrapped around the head.

'Mom I don't want to wait. I want you to suck my cock. Suck it Mom.'

I grasped the bottom of the shaft to pull it up and clear a path to his balls.

I licked them. I took my time sucking on them, pulling them out with my lips as far as they would go. Releasing them with a popping sound.

'Mom, that's it, that feels so good.'

I continued stroking his cock while I talked to him.

'Elon, I have a theory. I believe I can make you cum twice tonight. Should we run an experiment to prove my theory?'

I dripped a load of saliva down his cock. I spread it up and down the shaft.

'Yes, yes, let's do that.'

'Would you like to document the experiments?' I nodded at his iPad.

'Great idea Mom.' He launched the recording app.

'Start the video.'

He was getting so excited. I dripped more saliva onto his big erection. I think it was ready. I moved into position.

I took the head in my mouth, I rolled my tongue around him. I looked directly into the camera and plunged all the way down. His cock head pushing out the walls of my throat, My lips in contact with his pelvis. I looked directly in the camera.

'Mom, oh my gosh, I wasn't expecting that. It feels so fucking good.'

I slowly pulled up to the head and plunged down again, then again, then again for several minutes, training my throat to accept the large head. Gosh I love this so much.

After a few more minutes of deepthroating he had to be ready. He was.

'Mom, I am sorry. I am cumming already! I... I... I can't stop it.'

I eased up, I squeezed hard just under the head to hold him back just a little while longer. He started humping my hand trying to take control and cum.

Back on the cock, this time only going halfway up and down but in extremely rapid motion.

'Oh my god, oh my god you are driving me crazy.'

With that, I took his huge erection and forced the cock head as deep as it would go into my throat.

I felt the first spurt. I didn't move from my deepthroat position, the cum streaming into my throat. I had to pull up a little to let Elon fill my mouth with his semen. Semen that had my DNA.

The spurts and streams slowly stopping. His head rolling and gripping of the sheets ended. He opened his eyes.

'Jeez Mom. Where did you learn to do that? That was ... was stupendous.'

I let all the cum drain down onto his throbbing erection. I smeared it up and down the shaft. I will see if I can do it, a rapid fire orgasm. I needed him empty for my time.

Back down on his shiny tool. Down halfway then up to the top, down halfway up to the top stroking the bottom of the slick erection. I didn't relent. I picked up the pace. I caressed his balls. Up, down, up, down in rapid motion for several minutes.

'Oh Mom, Oh Mom, I ... I ... I am cumming again.'

I retreated all the way off. I kissed the head, wrapped my tongue around it. I licked the side of head and the thick shaft. I edged the side of the head slowly. Precum exiting the large head.

'Oh, oh, oh, oh Mom. I can't stand it.'

I kissed the head and gave it a little suck. I was done. I held the base of the shaft, I just touched his balls. He came again, the first stream shooting straight up and landing back on his cock followed by short spurts barely shooting up. Soon, the cum just leaked out of the penis opening. I waited till the end and licked him clean. I showed him his handiwork, my mouth full with his cum. I swallowed.

'Mom, I don't have words to explain how I feel. Thank you. I love you.'

'Did you video all of it?'

'Yes, except at the end when I sadly lost control.'

'That's fine. It is not the last time we will do that.'

'Yes! I love it Mom.'

'Are you good to go?'

'Mom, sure ... but what about you? I should do something for you.'

'Well yeah. That is why I asked if you were good to go.'

'Yes, let's do it.'

I positioned myself on top of him. I lowered down to contact the big head. I inched down, the large head pushing apart my labia. Hmmm ... I like this start.

Lower, the head inside the lips. I hovered there finally enjoying the feeling of a cock inside of me. It has been too long.

Lower, half the shaft inside, oh that feels good. All the way down, pelvis against pelvis. I closed my eyes thoroughly enjoying my son's manhood deep inside as it can get. I slanted forward to place my hands on his chest to give me support for the upcoming motions.

Slowly up and down to feel the shaft ballooning out the walls of my vagina. Down in the pelvis resting position to grind back and forth, applying pressure to my clit. So, fucking good. Enough of this. I want him to fuck me. fuck me hard.

'Elon, get on top of your Mother. Even though I don't think you will.... do not cum inside me. Pulls out, shoot your load on my stomach. Do you understand?'

I stopped birth control when Rocco lost interest in me.

'Yes, I do.'

I splayed my legs wide open.

'Let me guide you in.' I told him.

Gently gripping his erection, I pulled it into contact with my pussy lips. I rubbed the head back and forth on the lips, then my clit. This was working. I felt my arousal kickstarting.

I pulled him deep inside.

'Fuck me Elon. Your Mother needs a good fucking.'

'Can you do it? Can you fuck your Mother?''

'Yes Mom.'

He was a madman. Plowing his cock in and out. I rubbed and massaged my clit while he poured his huge erection deep in, then out. The waves of arousal, the start of an orgasm starting to control my senses.

He kept pounding me hard. I was loving it. I squeezed my nipples, I pinched my clit. with both hands, I pushed the labia even closer to the shaft. I closed my eyes and let the rush of orgasm control me, blinding me to the world. His cock and my pussy creating that level of ecstasy I sorely missed. I came, I came hard.

'Elon, I am cumming. Keep fucking me ... keep .... fucking me.'

I lost it. I closed my eyes soaking in the enjoyment of fucking my son, feeling the waves of excitement rolling through me. At first, I didn't notice the streams of cum filling my vagina.

'Elon, get off of me! Oh my god you are cumming inside me!'

He never said anything about cumming.

He didn't comply, he kept pumping his cum into me. I eventually pushed him off of me.

'What part of don't cum inside your Mother do you not understand?'

'I am sorry Mom. You felt so good. It has been so long since I had sex with Violet. I don't know what came over me.'

I ran to the bathroom and drained out as much cum as I could. It was his third time in an hour. It couldn't be a lot. I looked at the water. Not a lot. But maybe way too many eager spermatozoa made it to my defenseless eggs. God help us if I get pregnant.

***

Bless me Father it has been a month since my last confession. I have sinned. I had impure thoughts about my son, I had sex with my son and I am pregnant with my son's baby. I am sorry for these sins and all the sins of my past life and ask forgiveness. Amen.

My first grandchild and my second child.

Now what?

12