All Comments on 'Mom is Our Teacher'

by deviantdove

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

come on don't make him a Whimp or a cuckold to many stories on here like that already

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's got a good plot

The whole mother cuckold her son yeah real don't care for it . maybe the next chapter he will get have sex with her or get the hell out that house

PH4R40HPH4R40Hover 2 years ago

Please continue this story! Hope to see Tom get all the action from their mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nahh man.. turning that one son into cuckold.. sorry..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bring 2nd part soon

greenreadergreenreaderover 2 years ago

I was waiting and refreshing and hoping and here it is - a new deviantdove mom/son story. Today is a good day! :-)

Mom character is SO hot, please give us her name as well as MC name (I might have missed the names because I was focusing on moms description).

My only and I really mean only criticism is that I read and experience the story through younger brother. I am him and am infatuated by the Goddess you described. Seeing him doubt himself and falling behind hurts me... damn it.

I hope and pray he comes to his senses soon and enjoy what is being offered. I can understand him being scared and inexperienced so maybe he didn't have time to process it all and respond naturally. It was a shock for sure but he got the okay from both Mom AND Dad. Enjoy and count your lucky stars, damn it kid! :-)

Please write more and soon DD, your stories are incredible.

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story. Little brother's jealousy and feelings makes things very exciting. I want a sequel with Tom and his mom in action in front of little bro

WriterGuy27WriterGuy27over 2 years ago

Oh my god this was hot. 10/10!!! Crossing my fingers there’s is a part 2!

deviantdovedeviantdoveover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everybody for the comments, which encourage me to keep writing. Feel free to be critical too, as I am trying to become a better writer: I have learned a lot from all that has been written about my work so far. Shamefully, I do not have that much time to work on my stories, but I have some ideas brewing: stay patient :-) My challenge is now to create stories with characters with more depth, I especially hope to make my mom characters more interesting and real.

DD

greenreadergreenreaderover 2 years ago

@deviantdove

You promised to add more chapters to Mom lets us use her and The Magic Ring.

How's that for being critical :-) Keep writing please!

keki123keki123over 2 years ago

Interesting plot, but that 'cuckold' tag is bothering me. I really hate mom-cucking-son type stories, there are quite a lot of them on lit. It seems like the mom here is already favoring her older son over the younger one given the way she is baby-talking her younger son and the way she is praising her older son. Or may be she is just trying to comfort her younger son and may the younger son is really way too much shy and without confidence. It's quite confusing, really. Please let the younger son man up in the next chapter.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Good story with Tom. The baby taik is humiliating the younger son though. It seems counter-productive to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent but this story must be finished. It takes a second part with the same erotic and somewhat cruel atmosphere

metal_moonmetal_moon7 months ago

I would love it if you write the next part. I like the current relationship between the mom and the sons but please don’t cuck our main character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeviantdove@deviantdove
21 january 2023 I squeezed in another story. Hope it gets published soon! Enjoy. Now I will vanish from this planet for a while. Ciao. 20 january 2023 Just uploaded a new story in 'The Magic Ring' series, waiting for moderation. This will probably be my last for a long time...