Mom is Our Teacher

Story Info
A mother with an empty nest syndrome educates her sons.
15.3k words
4.26
46.9k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the title subtly suggests, this story contains incest. If that's not for you read something else instead.

All characters are over 18.

-----

I. The birthday

"Congratulations!" my older brother Tom laughed, as he pushed the large birthday cake in my direction. I knew he had been making this over the past few days 'in secret', which meant that I caught him occupied in the kitchen whenever I went down, with him warning me not too peek in his direction. Tom had done a great job with the cake this year. It displayed a stick figure version of myself unsuccessfully trying to lift a huge dumbbell. Very funny. Even though he was taking a piss at my lack of fitness skills at the gym, I had to laugh hard. I could have it. I patted him on the shoulder, which contained more muscle power than I had in my whole body.

"Good job, bro."

Then I looked around the table. All the smiling faces of my family members were turned in my direction, as they anticipated me blowing out the eighteen candles whose flames joyfully flickered in front of me. Next to me sat Tom. On my other side, Dad, still in his sports clothes from his afternoon run. His face was red from the cold outside.

Mom leaned forward from the other side of the table, her blond curls dancing in front of her elegant face as she did. She reached with a match for one of the candles that had gone out. Her slender fingers gracefully held it pinched between two fire red fingernails. Once she had it burning again, I let a silence fall to create an official atmosphere. Solemnly I met all their gazes, before inhaling deeply and dramatically. I would not disappoint them! The candles all went out, and my family started cheering.

"You can make a wish!" Mom told me. I closed my eyes and wished for what I wanted most. Hey, I was a eighteen year old son of a gun, so you can guess three times what I wished for? I'll tell you. To finally meet a girl. A nice, sweet, sexy, real girl who would help me to finally lose my virginity. This whole COVID-19 situation had made it impossible to date. I had always been shy around girls, but flirting through Zoom was like trying to do dirty dancing in astronaut suits. As a dirty smirk must have appeared on my face thinking about this, my brother Tom poked me in my side.

"I know what you are wishing for." he laughed. I guess he did know. I guess, however, that I also knew that he had wished for the same when he had turned twenty two weeks ago. Even though Tom was much cooler than I was, because he went to the gym four times a week, had a quick wit and possessed blazing self-confidence, he hadn't been much luckier with the girls than I had been. One reason being that he had been dating some shy girl who had only showed him her tits after two years, and he hadn't even been allowed to touch them. What a saint she was. And what a martyr my brother.

I never understood why he had been with her for so long, but I guess the value of her pussy increased the longer she deprived him of it. At some point, however, he couldn't bear it anymore and broke up with her. And then, just as he got single again, the corona virus spread and he has been in the same situation as me ever since. Meaning: a virgin living with his parents.

As was family tradition, we were not allowed to eat the cake until after dinner. It was placed away on a nearby table, so that it seductively stood there, promising an amazing desert. I know it may sound stupid that we have this tradition of cake baking but its corniness is precisely what makes it appealing. And it gives us a chance to make fun of one another. Tom had placed the figurine of me as a failed body builder on top of it, because I had been trying to gain some muscle during the pandemic. Well, I tried for two weeks before I gave up and resorted to gaming again instead, which did not build any muscle but was more fun.

When mom got up to finish dinner, she called dad into the kitchen. Tom and I chatted for a bit, glancing at the cake, when I noticed from the corner of my eyes that mom and dad were whispering. Occasionally, mom glanced over her shoulder in our direction. When she saw I was observing their little chat, she forced a smile, but she seemed nervous. Dad lovingly placed his hand on her shoulders, nodded, and then returned to our table.

Mom and dad had prepared a great meal, and I felt touched that they had thought to make my favorite dish ever: lasagna.

"I know" mom said, "that you used to love lasagna as a little boy. Now you are a big boy, is it still your favorite?"

I smiled at the words 'big boy', they made me sound as if I were some kind of baby. Little did I know then, how often she would be calling me that over the next weeks...

"Yeah mom, it is. Thank you so much!"

Dad went into the kitchen again to get two glasses of champagne.

"Let's drink to celebrate this special occasion!" he said as he gave the glasses to me and my brother.

"Are you not drinking?" I asked, surprised. But Tom had already downed his. What an animal he could be... I did the same. Mom and dad wanted us to wait to start drinking until we were twenty one, but occasionally, they treated us to a glass. Best not to ask any questions... I didn't particularly like champagne, but it had been so long since I had had a drink that I enjoyed the tipsy feeling it gave me.

Mom smiled in my direction as I sipped from the champagne and Tom dug into the meal. I noticed that mom wore more make-up than usual, and if I were not mistaken she had gone to the hair dresser today too. At any rate, she looked younger and prettier than ever. Her half long blond hair hung around her head like golden waterfalls, her lips wore a red lipstick and mascara emphasized her long eye lashes. Had she done this just for my birthday? I felt caught when I noticed that Tom was looking at me. He must have seen that I was staring at mom's face, and I blushed.

That night I woke to knock on my door. In a blink of an eye I sat straight in my bed, who the hell could that be? I rubbed my eyes. The alarm said two o'clock in the night. As the knock was repeated, softly, I could slowly discern the room around me. The memories of the evening came back. We had feasted on the cake, we had watched a B-movie that I loved, the champagne had hit me hard... I still felt drowsy a bit... It had been great.

Mom had been nervous, though... I remember many concerned glances in my direction... Had I behaved stupid because of one glass of champagne? Another knock.

"Come in?" I whispered softly.

In the door opening stood dad. I could tell he was nervous as he stooped a bit, and uneasily rubbed his hands. Even though it was quite dark I could see that he tried to force a smile, his white teeth reflecting the little light there was. "Dad?" I asked

"Son." Dad replied. "Ehm. Well."

I turned my blanket and sat up straight on the edge my bed, preparing myself for some heavy news to follow. Why else would dad wake me up in the middle of the night?

"It is your mother. We would like you to... Come to our bedroom. Seeing that you have turned eighteen and everything, while it hasn't been easy on you with COVID and the lock down and all..." He wasn't making any sense.

"Dad, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, yes." he replied quickly. "I am fine, I am fine with this too. Would you please come to our bedroom?"

Sleepy, I got up and followed dad through the hall towards their room. Man, he seemed jumpy. I wondered what they had in stall. My mind ran like crazy, but I could not think of anything that would be necessary to wake me up for in the middle of the night. Perhaps this was some kind of coming-of-age ritual and I had to run through the woods for hours? Kill a deer? Catch fish with my bare hands and eat them?

When dad opened the door to their bedroom, a calm and nice atmosphere welcomed us. Candlelight illuminated the room, a warm glow flickered on the walls. Soft music was playing. Was this some kind of seance? I wondered. Dad let me pass into their room as he stayed in the door opening. "What is this?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, son." Dad was now smiling. He had apparently been anxious about getting me here, but now that I had agreed to follow him his self-confidence returned. Dad even winked and placed his hand on my shoulder. "I think you will like it. You have my blessing, know that. Enjoy."

As I walked into my parents' bedroom, I saw Tom standing in the middle of the room, near the bed which was covered with a velvety red duvet. He was in his pajamas too, a cozy training pants with a black t-shirt. "Hey, man." I whispered as the candlelight flickered around us. "Do you know what is going on?"

Tom shrug his shoulders and whispered. "No, bro. No clue. Maybe something for your birthday?" Why were we whispering?

I wasn't sure what was going to happen and we just stood there for a bit. It was clear that Tom felt awkward. We did not know whether we could sit down somewhere or not, but there was only my parents' bed. Sitting there would feel a step too far, my parents did not like us coming here usually. Since we were ten we had not slept slept in this bed, according to a clear, though unspoken rule that had separated us as young men from the boys we were before.

I still felt dizzy a bit. The champagne really had had a strange effect on me, I guessed.

Dad had closed the door behind us. In complete silence, Tom and I listened to the cheesy music that my parents had put on. It was some new age meditation CD that mom used to listen to when she still regularly did yoga. Ambient drones of cheap synthesizers and an occasional triangle. After a while we could not hold it and giggled nervously together.

"The hell is this... What is going on?" Tom mumbled but then fell silent again.

And just as I was about to walk out and see what was going on, the door knob was pushed down. Mom. We had never seen her like this. Her curves were barely hidden from sight by a night gown that fell just over her hips. Its underside was made of a gray, silken fabric, while its upper part was made of lace, through which we could see mom's chest. Her large breasts hung bra-less in the gown, but mom's nipples were hidden from sight by lace ornaments that nevertheless left little to the imagination. Mom's beautiful arms stuck out of the gown fully naked, and in the gentle light of the candles I could see tiny goosebumps. She had come from our bathroom, probably, where she had dressed up for us in the cold. Mom had her hair up, so that just a few blonde strands fell across her shoulders on the lace that covered her chest. On her bare feet she walked over the carpet towards us. She grinned teasingly, self-confidently, as she knew that her looks had cast a kind of magic spell on us. I had never seen her like this before. So... feminine.

"Hi boys." mom said in a hoarse voice, as if she was some kind of movie star. Mom was definitely playing with us. What was she up to? She got awfully close to me and I just anxiously took a step back. This was too much. "Why don't you sit down?" She pointed towards the bed. My parents' bed... The bed where they... Well, made love... And she wanted us to sit down there? This had been a forbidden area all these years. Mom had kept us out of their love lair all those years and now she simply commanded us to sit on their bed?

Tom and I nervously took place on the edge of my parents' bed, knowing something was truly off. When we sat down, mom turned around to close the door. The lace of the gown bulged over her big ass, its fabric contoured her two thick ass cheeks. They wobbled a bit as she moved away from us and pressed the door with both hands, to it shut firm. It was as if she symbolically wanted to keep anyone out of our lair filled with ambient music and candles. Anyone, even dad...

Hips swaying she walked towards us, as I could see the shape of her body through her nightgown. I noticed Tom couldn't resist looking either, and he breathed awkwardly. Man, he was just as tense as I was. It was so weird to sit here next to him. I felt the mattress bulge a bit under his weight, and as I looked in his direction I saw his eyes nervously scan mom's body.

"Boys" Mom said in a sweet voice, "try to relax a little bit. This will be fun for you, I promise."

"What are we doing, mom?" I asked. "I mean... What' s with the candles and the music, and, well, you?"

Finally, the mom I knew shimmered through the role of femme fatale she had seemed to be playing this night, as she awkwardly just stood there in front of us, her shoulders raising slightly - she always did that when she felt nervous. Probably she hadn't really thought out her plan much after this.

"Your dad and I thought..." mom insecurely brought her hand to her hair and caught a loose strand that she twisted around her finger. As she did this, I could trace with my eyes the shape of her arm pit, freshly shaven, and a bit of her boob that bulged out of the gown. I tried not to look, but it was hard when mom looked so strangely attractive...

What the hell was she doing to us? Did I want to be here?

Suddenly, I felt very, very nervous and uncomfortable. I noticed how my brother seemed to grow excited at the sight of mom in the sexy gown, his eyes intensely staring at mom's body. What was wrong with him? Was he checking out mom, for real? I did not want to be here. I ought to just up and leave.

"Well, ehm..." mom continued, "your dad and I know... Okay, here we go... We know that you are both still virgins."

The last word dropped like two heavy dumbbells bouncing off a stone floor. In complete silence my brother and I watched mom, full of anticipation of what she was about to say next. Was there any turn for the normal still conceivable after this?

After a while mom cleared her throat and continued to speak: "And we know that the whole COVID situation has been so hard on you. I mean, there is no way for you to meet girls now, and we thought... That I could... No, that I should... Teach you a bit, about what women like. So that you will be prepared when everything goes back to normal."

As mom spoke, she regained her cool again. Just like dad, when he brought me to this room, she needed to get herself over the idea of what she was actually proposing. My brother and I, on the other hand, were both dumbfounded at what mom had just said. Sexual education at eighteen seemed a bit redundant. I was seriously worrying about mom's mental health. Perhaps she had gone loco during the pandemic, because the boring routine of lock downs had eaten away at her sanity.

It was very strange to say, but as mom approached us, she completely managed to shed off the awkwardness of the situation. While I was very anxious as mom approached, afraid of what strange stuff she would utter next, mom just smiled at us as if she was going to instruct us how to help her out in the garden. She had the attitude of the loving mother she had always been to us, and she confidently sat down between us. The mattress bulged further, which made us lean into mom a bit. Her leg pressed against my upper leg, and I felt her warmth through the fabric, while her gown was pushed open slightly, revealing a large part of the white skin of her thighs.

Mom was going to teach us? I was not sure that I wanted this. At all. I mean, I cringed at the very idea of mom talking to us about sex. We knew all there was to know! Even though I had not been with a girl yet, I had seen enough porn to know how to go about pleasing her. I would manage, I guess. It couldn't be that hard, right? And surely, there were wiki tutorials to teach me... We were way past the age in which it was normal to have your mother speak sex to you. Especially in her night gown in the middle of the night.

My train of thoughts was interrupted and I gasped as I felt mom' s hand placed on the back of my head. Her finger tips went into my hair and gently caressed my skin. Memories of years ago returned. Mom comforting me when I had fallen and bruised my knee. When Tom broke my bicycle. When I was bullied for the first time... Mom's fingers instilled their warmth into the skin of my head, as she gently rubbed and massaged me. This was nice...

When I turned my head in her direction, I saw that she was doing the same thing to Tom, who had closed his eyes and hummed softly as mom massaged him too. He was really giving himself over to mom. I wouldn't be surprised if he enjoyed this a bit too much, the dirty bastard.

Mom suddenly turned her head to me, so that I found myself unexpectedly close to her smiling face. Her blue eyes stared deeply into mine, probing whether I was okay with this, and I became a bit uncomfortable. I looked away as she made me shy. She was just... too pretty. Awkwardly I returned my gaze. From so close I could see all tiny details of her face. Her beautiful eyes reflected the dancing forms of the tiny flames of the candles. She held her lips closed, but when she smiled, I could catch a glimpse of her brilliantly white teeth shimmering through. I noticed how mom had put on mascara, and I could detect where her hand had been just very slightly unsteady when she had put it on: the line under her eye was a bit thicker there.

To see mom, not as mom, but as a woman, made up of all these details that were there to be loved.

I blushed at this thought. I blushed too, because mom and I had been staring in one another's eyes for quite a long time, while my brother was still moaning in the background. I had never looked at mom this way...

"Mom, what is going on?" I demanded, but I could only do this in a soft voice

"Sssshhhht" Mom hushed me, as her hand brushed past my neck, and she placed it on my back. I felt its shape through my t-shirt. "Shhhhht."

My resistance was fading. This was nice. Mom was here to take care of me. To look after me. This was good. I love you.

Wait, what?

I tried to get up and get my act together. But my limbs felt super heavy and I barely made it up. The room spun as I started breathing heavily. Something was off. Something had completely messed with my brain...

I felt mom's hand softly jerking at the leg of trousers. As I stood still, she placed her hand gently on my thigh. "Sit down, darling." Her voice was like the sweetest honey, dripping, dripping, and it sucked me down again. I immediately felt comforted and sat down next to her. Mmm. I curled up against mom and lay my arm around her waist. It felt so good to hold her like this. My hand brushed past Tom, who was sitting on mom's other side. Everything was as it should be.

"You have had a little something in your champagne." Mom explained, as she brushed through my hair with her fingers once more, which felt all tingly on my scalp. She massaged it with circular movements, pressing my head against her shoulder blade.

A little something? I didn't mind. I felt so drowsy and happy.

My head rested against mom's neck and I felt the soft fabric of her velvet gown in the palm of my hand that was placed on her hip. Mom had such wide hips. She was so feminine. It felt really nice to cuddle with her like this. So what if I had had something in my champagne. This was the best.

"Tom, honey?" Mom asked. I felt her soft voice vibrate through her neck, the very sound tickled my forehead, which I held pressed mom's skin. I was so close that I could hear every little breath she took. It was so intimate. My brother nodded, and mom asked: "Why don't you give mommy a kiss? Can you kiss a girl?"

Through deep mists, I could vaguely sense that this was a very strange request. But I was too relaxed to bother at this stage. I felt mom lean into my brother, as she pressed me firmer against her body. I let her tuck me tightly towards her, towards her soft flesh, that met mine. I closed my eyes and felt my mom's body so close to me. Her soft, large curves. The side of her huge ass was pressed against my pelvis as I turned further towards mom. I could lift my left leg and lay it on top of mommy's, so that I was really, really close to her now. Her leg was now wedged between mine, as I lowered my upper body to lay down. I lay on my side, mom's leg between mine, and my right hand still squeezed in between Tom and mom. I saw both of them from the back as I lay now, and I could feel their bodies alternatively pressing into my arm and hand. First mom leaned towards him, then he towards her.