Mom is Wrong Ch. 03

Story Info
Plans come to fruition.
8.9k words
4.77
15.3k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D4Z_78
D4Z_78
76 Followers

Dana eased herself into the hot water and rested her arms on the sides of the tub. She sighed and closed her eyes while she tried to relax fully. It had been a few days since the revelation about Carl and she was finally able to think about it without crying.

In the end, it came down to one thing - did she deserve to be happy or not? She wasn't sure yet what to do about Carl, but she knew that she was going to start by taking her needs into her own hands, literally.

Dana was not completely sure what she needed to do but she was having success in the tub the last time, so it was as good a start as any.

She reached up and caressed her breasts with both hands. It felt good, but also a little awkward. She felt a little silly trying this at her age and that feeling was cutting into her enjoyment.

She stopped and took a deep breath, trying to still her brain. She reached up and lightly stroked the side of her neck as Paul had demonstrated on her a few days earlier. Once again, it felt nice, but it wasn't the same as when Paul had done it.

Dana was not willing to give up so easily this time. She started to imagine that it was not her hands, but those of a man. At first, it was Paul that she imagined but she shook that off and tried to picture a random, faceless, lean man in his 20s. They had just been out on a date and were now at his place. As she slipped into the fantasy, her body started to respond.

As her fingertips moved down her neck and onto her upper chest, she felt an increased sensitivity in her skin. Her nipples tightened and she felt a kind of pressure building in her breasts, waiting to be relieved.

This time, as her hands slipped over her breasts, she felt a thrill of sensation. She cupped them in each hand and squeezed lightly, the pressure turning to pleasure. She rubbed her nipples softly and breathed out a quiet moan.

Dana's nipples responded further to her touch, the stiff peaks so hard they were now throbbing. She flicked one of her fingers over a nub and felt a tingle in her nether regions. She continued playing with her breast using her left hand while her right hand started moving downward, searching out more places that she might like to be touched.

She caressed her stomach lightly and then moved lower still. She slid her hand, palm flat against her skin, over the front of her right hip and thigh. Then she raised her hand so that just her fingertips maintained contact and started running them back up along the inside of her thigh.

As she did so, she lost the image of the generic man in her head and instead pictured Paul again. She was no longer in someone else's home but was now in her kitchen, sitting on a chair. Paul was touching her while Jenna looked on.

Dana gasped as her pleasure level jumped higher and her sex clenched. A jolt ran through her body when her fingers finally touched her aching womanhood.

"Oh my god," she thought as her fantasy followed suit, "Paul is touching my vagina! No, he's touching my pussy!" Just thinking the word for the first time in her life made her more excited than she had ever been.

The sensations threatened to overwhelm her as she ran her fingers through her slit. Everything was so sensitive down there that she couldn't believe she hadn't been able to feel anything before.

Dana rubbed her fingers all over, caressing the coarse hair, the swollen lips and the rim of her opening. It all felt so good that she didn't know where to concentrate, until her fingers brushed against a firm nub near the top of her slit. Her hips jerked and she exhaled forcefully as the pleasure spiked hard.

"What is that?" she wondered as she explored the bump with her fingers, running them around and over it. Her breathing was coming in short bursts and she felt a sharp increase in desire beyond what was already the highlight of her limited sexual experience.

Finally, she could take the wait no longer and slid her index finger inside her pussy. As the rapturous feeling of penetration hit her for the first time, she cried out, "Yes, Paul, fuck me!"

Saying it out loud startled her and encouraged her at the same time. She began to saw her finger in and out of her pussy at an increasing speed, her rapid movements splashing water everywhere. The pleasure built as she attacked her cunt with one hand while squeezing her breasts and nipples alternatingly with the other. She felt something building deep inside and concentrated on continuing her motions with no deviation, afraid to lose whatever it was that was coming. In her mind, she had a clear picture of Paul and Jenna encouraging her.

"Huh, huh, huh!" She started making sounds with each exhalation as the feelings built to a crescendo, and finally released a wail when her first ever orgasm hit. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Her body bucked and shuddered as the feelings ripped through her.

The orgasm had barely passed and she had not yet gotten her breath back when someone started pounding on the bathroom door.

"Dana," Carl called out. "What's going on in there, did you fall or something?"

Dana thought bitterly, "Of course he doesn't recognize that sound, he's never done anything remotely like that to me."

"I'm fine," she said, "don't worry about it."

"If you are fine, then keep it down in there. I'm trying to watch TV." She heard him walk down the hall towards the living room.

As she dried herself off, Dana considered the implications of her fantasy. She didn't want to be in a romantic relationship with her son, more like she just enjoyed the added excitement of imagining his involvement. She knew that she didn't have any other positive sexual experience to draw from aside from the one with Paul and Jenna, so perhaps that was where the thought came from.

She felt such a strong connection with them now that they had helped her in such an intimate and life-changing way. She felt a little guilty, but more than that she felt a desire for more. Could she convince Paul and Jenna to teach her further?

*******

Paul had just gotten home from work when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and then answered. "Hi mom, what's up?"

"Hi Paul, I was just calling to see if you and Jenna wanted to come over to visit on Saturday? I can make dinner but you can come over as early as you like."

"I'll have to check with Jenna but I think we are free." Paul couldn't help but wish that his mom had been calling for another reason. "Do you want us to bring anything?"

"Just your appetites," she replied. "I'll see you then."

Paul hung up and wryly thought of one appetite he would be bringing, though he couldn't tell his mom that. He entertained a brief fantasy of giving his mom a little more 'help', but didn't think that was likely.

When Jenna came home, Paul let her know about his mom's invitation. "I didn't think we had anything else we were doing on Saturday, but if I am forgetting something or you would rather do something else this weekend I can call her back."

"No," she said quickly, "we should definitely go. Do you know if your dad will be there?"

"Shit, I didn't even think of that," Paul thought.

"She didn't say. He probably will be." He saw Jenna's disappointed look and assumed she just didn't want to put up with his dad's usual attitude.

"Okay, I guess we can catch up with him, too," she said. "I wonder if she has made any progress with him. I wanted to call and ask her but I didn't want to pressure her if she is nervous about it."

"Maybe she did and this is a 'thank you' dinner." Paul didn't like thinking of his parents screwing, but if it made his mom happy then it was a good thing. He squashed the feeling of disappointment at the idea that his mom might not need any more help from him.

Jenna was secretly having the same feeling that they had missed an opportunity, but like Paul she was happy at the thought that Dana's problem might be solved. She wondered for a second if Paul would ever consider having a threesome with her and some other woman, but quickly realized that she was not interested in it anyway. Something about the relationship between Paul and his mom and the organic progression of their previous activity was what made it so hot.

*******

Saturday came, and Paul and Jenna arrived at Dana's house shortly after noon. Dana greeted them each with a hug and they all sat down in the living room to talk, with Paul and Jenna sitting on the couch and Dana on the chair across from it. They talked about the wedding plans and about Paul and Jenna's jobs, but there were frequent, awkward pauses during the conversation.

Jenna finally decided to broach the subject that they had all been thinking of.

"So Dana, where is Carl today? Is he joining us?"

"No, he is out," Dana replied without offering much detail. "He won't be back until after you are gone."

"So how have things been between the two of you, mom?" Paul asked. "Were you able to make any progress with your problem?"

Dana's face showed no small amount of anger as she answered, "It's not good, Paul. I had a frank discussion with him and it turns out that he doesn't want things to be better between us. He actually came out and said that it was my problem and not his."

Jenna put her hand over her mouth in shock and Paul's hands tightened into fists.

"I can't believe he would say that!" Paul exclaimed. "I'm going to kill that asshole!"

"Paul, it's okay."

"No it isn't! You deserve so much better than that. What kind of man would treat his wife this way?"

"I don't mean that it is okay that he doesn't care, just that you don't need to worry about it. It's opened my eyes to a lot of problems in our relationship, all with the same root cause. Carl is selfish and I will never get what I need from him."

Jenna finally spoke, "Dana, I am so sorry. We never wanted to cause problems for you with all of this. I thought we were helping."

"Oh, you did help Jenna. It's good that I finally know where I stand with Carl and what I deserve. It's causing me to get to know myself more, too."

Dana's anger had faded and now she was turning pink. "In fact, the other day I... Oh, never mind."

"What?" Paul asked.

"I shouldn't say it. Well, I was just going to say that I 'got to know myself' for the first time ever."

Paul was confused for a couple of seconds and was finally clued in by Jenna's reaction. She giggled and said, "You go girl! That's always a good option!"

Paul had a hint of laughter in his voice when he said "Wow, I never expected to hear my mother say that. Well, good for you."

"Was it?" Now that the subject had been broached, Jenna had a sudden impulse to push the conversation in a specific direction. "Was it good for you, Dana?"

Since Paul and Jenna had arrived, Dana had been wondering how she should bring up this topic without scaring them off. Now she saw her chance, all she had to do was tell a little white lie.

"Actually, it was good, but I didn't really know what to do so it didn't go very far. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. Too bad there isn't a manual I could refer to," she laughed.

Jenna saw the opening that she had been looking for and seized it. "I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. I bet Paul can even tell you some things, he knows his way around the area."

Paul was thrilled with Jenna's suggestion. He had been wondering how he could possibly suggest more intimate contact with his mother without upsetting either woman, and here was his the start of a conversation that could lead directly to it, so long as he approached it carefully.

"I sure could, I mean, if that is what you want, Mom."

"Sure, well, so long as it doesn't make you two uncomfortable."

"It's no problem at all," Jenna assured her. "What questions do you have?"

"Well, like I said, I am not sure what exactly I should do. There seems to be a lot of, uh, geography down there." She waved a hand above her lap indicating the general region. "What if I touch the wrong thing at the wrong time and hurt myself?"

"So long as you go slowly you can't really hurt yourself," Jenna said. "You can try a bunch of things to see what you like - everyone is different. Just remember our lesson - different pressures can have different effects."

Dana feigned confusion. "But what steps should I follow? Do I need to be in a specific position?"

"There is no specific process, you just do what feels right at the time. As for positions, Paul, get off the couch for a minute so I can lay down."

Paul stood up and Jenna laid down on her back. She drew her knees up and her feet back towards her butt and moved her hand down to hover over her crotch.

"See, you can lay down like this and reach everything. You can also lay like this." She flipped over and laid on her stomach, sliding her hand under her hip.

She continued by getting up on her hands and knees, then balanced on one hand with the other hand moving to her crotch. "You can even get in this position and pretend you are doing it doggy-style."

Dana filed each of these positions away in her head for later use, especially the idea of different sex positions, which she had not yet considered even though she had heard of some. She wanted this demonstration to continue, so she asked, "So I can lay down however I want, so long as I can reach where I need to?"

Paul was eager to join back into the conversation, so he said, "You don't have to be laying down. You can do it while sitting, standing, whatever. Here Jenna, switch seats with Mom."

Jenna got off the couch and took Dana's place on the recliner, while Dana moved to the couch. Jenna spread her legs and hovered her hand over the crotch of her jeans to demonstrate.

"Okay, but what about all of the different bits? How do I know what to touch?"

"How much do you know about your anatomy?" Jenna asked.

"I know there is a vagina and the labia, but when I looked there seems to be a lot more."

Paul said, "I was a little nervous the first time I saw it all, but it's more simple than it seems at first look." He pulled Jenna's knees further apart and pointed at the appropriate places on Jenna's pants as he explained. "Along here is the labia - there are actually outer ones and inner ones. Down here is the vagina and up here is the clitoris."

"Clitoris?" Dana asked.

"It's your best friend," Jenna said with a grin. It's a little bump that swells up when you are aroused, and feels very, very good when touched."

"Oh," thought Dana, "that is what that was!" Still pretending that she had no clue, she said, "A bump? There looked to be several bumpy places down there. How do I find the right one?"

Jenna explained, "It's at the very crest of the area, right where the inner labia comes together. You may not see it at first, depending on how big yours is initially, but the hotter you get the more visible it gets."

"I'm sorry, I'm just confused," Dana said. She was setting up for her big request for another hands-on lesson.

At this point, Jenna was starting to get aroused herself. Even with her clothes on, the act of spreading her legs in front of Dana while Paul moved his hand around the area was getting to her. It was that feeling that prompted her to be more bold.

"How about if Paul touches me to show you what to do."

As soon as the words left her mouth, Jenna panicked. "Over our clothing, of course!" she added quickly.

Paul's heart skipped a beat at Jenna's suggestion. They could start to get physical, and it was his wife who suggested it! His dick was already at half-mast due to the conversation they were having, but it now surged to full rigidity. The next few seconds seemed like eternity while he waited for his mom's answer.

Dana forced herself to take a few seconds to answer, although internally she was screaming for joy. She was hoping to get touched herself, but that could still follow.

"Sure, I think that would be helpful."

Paul's voice trembled slightly as he said, "I'll just do it from the side here so that you can see, Mom."

He slid his hand down towards Jenna's pussy but before he touched it she said, "Remember that you can get warmed up by touching other places first." She grabbed Paul's hand and moved it up to her chest.

Paul cupped his fiance's left breast and squeezed it gently. He felt her nipple, already hard against the palm of his hand, and knew she was as into this as he was. He was surprised but very happy and very horny.

His hand slid over each breast and pinched her nipples. Jenna's breathing grew heavier and she struggled not to moan so that she didn't scare off Dana like they did last time when they got too into the action. She continued to provide instruction to Dana, and consequently to Paul.

"Whenever you are ready, you can move down to your pussy. Oh! Sorry, I mean your vulva."

"You can use whatever words you want," Dana assured her.

Paul took the hint and slid his hand down between Jenna's legs. This time, Jenna couldn't hold back a small moan as he put pressure on her pussy and started to rub in circles.

Dana was getting very wet watching the action. Her nipples were stiff against her bra, begging for attention. She saw the opportunity to take things further.

"I'm sorry, but Paul's hand is kind of covering everything and with the pants in the way I really can't picture the specifics that I am looking for." She tried to sound slightly apologetic and innocent as she said, "I know it is a lot to ask, and it's okay if you say no, but would you be willing to show me for real?"

Paul and Jenna looked at each other and saw the lust in one another's eyes. Each realized that the other really wanted this. A slight nod from Paul was enough.

Jenna looked around and said, "I don't know if we should do that here. Do you want to move to the bedroom?"

"Yes, let's go to the guest bedroom," Dana urged, and quickly got up and went to the bedroom. The fact that it was Paul's old bedroom only fueled the fire that was building within each of the three.

As soon as they were in, Jenna started disrobing. She took off her t-shirt, revealing a white bra with her nipples clearly straining against the material. She undid the bra and slid it down her arms, tossing it on the floor.

For the first time, Dana saw another woman's breasts. They were firm and rounded, and she felt the surprising urge to reach out and touch them, although she held back.

Next, Paul helped Jenna pull off her jeans, kneeling on the floor to hold them down while she stepped out of them. When he stood back up he looked at her pink cotton underwear, seeing a darker line where her pussy juice was starting to soak through.

Dana also noticed the wet patch, and stared intently as Paul pulled the underwear down. She was surprised to see that Jenna had no hair down there - the shaved lips were glistening with her wetness. Dana saw that Jenna's pussy looked different from hers, with the inner lips sticking out a little.

Jenna sat on the edge of the queen-sized bed and had Paul sit behind her with his legs to either side of hers. Dana stood in front of Jenna so that she could get a clear view.

Jenna reached down and pulled her lower lips open so that Dana could see everything.

"Here," Jenna said, pointing, "is the labia. They are very sensitive right now. You can obviously see my vagina down here."

She pointed to the visible nub at the top of her pussy. "And this is the clitoris. Can you see it?"

Dana was transfixed at the sight of Jenna's wet, flushed pussy. She could clearly see the clitoris poking out and noted how smooth the tip of it looked.

"I see it now," she said. "I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you are very wet!"

"That's thanks to your son's touches," Jenna replied. "This is how you will get when you are really aroused, whether it is from your own touches or from your lover's during foreplay. Why don't you show her again, Paul?"

D4Z_78
D4Z_78
76 Followers