Mom is Wrong Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul took this cue to reach his hands around and fondle Jenna's breasts for a few seconds before moving the right hand back down to her pussy. He started kissing the side of her neck like he knew she loved.

Jenna trembled at his touch but tried to give a running commentary for Dana. "See how he is stroking the labia? And now, oh! He is rubbing my clit."

Dana was starting to squeeze her thighs together in an attempt to alleviate the burning desire she was now feeling. She thought that Paul and Jenna were completely focused on what they were doing and reached up and rubbed her own breasts. As soon as she started, Jenna looked up at her and her eyes widened slightly. She gave a small smile and a nod, so Dana continued without hiding it.

Jenna struggled to get the words out now. "When...you think you are...ready for it, you can...oh...oh!...put your finger inside."

Paul slid his index finger partway into her pussy, but was at an odd angle which prevented full penetration. Jenna moaned nonetheless and he slid it in and out a few times. She helped Paul out by moving her own hand to her clit and started rubbing it in circles.

Seeing this, Dana put her hand on her own pussy, outside of her pants, and started rubbing.

Paul stopped kissing Jenna's neck and looked up to see how his mother was handling seeing what they were doing and was amazed to see her with one hand rubbing her breast and the other working on her pussy. He moved to put his lips right next to Jenna's ear and breathed, "This is so hot! How far are you willing to take it? I don't want to do anything you are not okay with."

Jenna answered indirectly by putting her hand on his to stop it and saying, "Dana, maybe you should take off your clothes and join us on the bed. You can keep exploring and I can guide you."

Without answering, Dana started removing her clothes quickly with Paul and Jenna watching intently. Paul noticed that her breasts were a little bigger than Jenna's although they sagged slightly. He wanted to bury his face in them.

When her pants and underwear came off, Jenna saw that she was unshaven but her pubic hair was not too thick. Her pussy lips were clearly visible although when she was standing all that could be seen was the outer labia.

Dana got on the bed next to them and sat down. She had wanted this so badly but was too nervous now to start anything. Jenna could sympathize, although her own nervousness had only lasted until Paul's first touch.

Jenna figured they should distract her, so she said, "Paul, stand up and let me lay down." When he had done so she continued, "Dana, I am going to masturbate and you can watch and copy me. Paul, why don't you work my tits?"

Paul obeyed eagerly, cupping and caressing each breast and pulling on the nipples periodically. Jenna reached down and started rubbing her own labia and clit just how she liked to. After a minute she glanced over and saw Dana starting to copy her, staring intently not at Jenna's movements on her pussy, but rather at Paul's hands on Jenna's breasts.

While Dana was staring at his hands, Paul couldn't look away from her body. She was more curvy than he had realized and while he loved that Jenna was shaved he found himself staring at his mother's unshaven pussy. As her fingers started to rub her clit, his dick jumped and strained against his pants, begging to be freed.

Jenna started to moan softly, and then got louder as she realized that they were all too far into it to care. She no longer held back.

"Oh my god, this is so good!" she gasped. She looked at Dana and said, "Go faster, Dana, right there."

Dana started rubbing her clit faster and the pleasure built sharply. "Oh!" she cried out, following Jenna's lead, "Yes, this is amazing!"

Paul leaned over and took one of Jenna's nipples in his mouth.

"YES!" Jenna yelled as she felt his hot mouth enclose it and start sucking. "Suck my tit!"

She continued looking at Dana and saw her staring at Paul's mouth and knew how to bridge the gap between what was happening now and what she really wanted.

"Dana," she said between moans, "he can do that for you if you want."

"Mmm-hmmm" Paul moaned his approval around Jenna's nipple, causing a tingle to run through her breast.

Dana did not even hesitate. "Yes, please Paul!"

Paul moved around to the other side of the bed and cupped the underside of his mother's breast in his hand, squeezing it gently before guiding the nipple into his mouth. A jolt of pleasure lanced through Dana, starting at her nipple and going directly to her cunt.

"OH!" she yelled. It was an amazing feeling and she felt a new flood of moisture hit the hand that was now rubbing even harder at her pussy. As Paul started to suck rhythmically on her tit, Dana reached over with the hand that had been working her breast and put it on the back of his head, pulling him more tightly to her chest.

"Yes, Paul, your mouth feels so amazing! Don't stop!"

Jenna had never been so turned on in her life. Here she was, frigging her cut feverishly, watching the man she loved sucking his mother's breast while she masturbated. She felt an orgasm starting to build and knew what she wanted to see next to push herself over the edge.

"Paul, help her out," she urged. "Use your fingers!"

"Oh god, YES!" Dana cried out.

Paul did not have to be told twice. He moved his hand down to his mother's pussy and her hand slid aside to give him access. When he touched her clit her hips jerked and she groaned loudly. He switched his mouth to her other breast as he strummed her swollen clit at a steady pace.

"Paul! Paul! YES!" Dana yelled.

Seeing Dana bucking against Paul's hand and hearing her cries of pleasure set off Jenna's orgasm. It was huge, building as a wave that lifted her hips off of the bed. When she peaked, it turned into a spike of pleasure centered on her clit. "I'M CUMMING! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Dana was half-aware of Jenna's orgasm but was so caught up in the feelings that Paul was causing that she couldn't pay too much attention to it. She felt the trembling that had preceded her self-induced orgasm in the bathtub and started breathing raggedly.

"Oh, I think it is coming! Yes, it's definitely coming!"

Paul lifted his mouth off of her breast and repositioned himself. She was upset at the change, especially with her orgasm building, until he slid a finger into her cunt and started rapidly finger-fucking her while still rubbing her clit with the other hand.

Her eyes bulged as the new sensation brought her orgasm roaring upon her. "OHMYGODYESYESYESSSSSS!!!!!" she shrieked.

Paul and Jenna watched as Dana's body shook uncontrollably and her legs shot straight out. For fifteen seconds she screamed and spasmed, with Paul never stopping what he was doing with his hands.

Finally, the orgasm abated and Paul stopped. Dana laid back on the bed with her hand on her chest, gasping for air.

After a few seconds, Dana covered her face with her hands and started sobbing. Paul was horrified, thinking that she was regretting what they had done. He looked at Jenna in a panic. What had they done?

Jenna laid down next to Dana and tried to comfort her, putting a hand on Dana's shoulder and saying, "Dana, I'm so sorry, we just got carried away. Are you okay?"

"Okay?" Dana's response was muffled by her hands. She pulled them away from her face to reveal a beaming expression. "That was beyond amazing! I am crying because I am so happy! It's like I had years of emotions pushed down inside me and they are suddenly flooding out!"

Paul grinned in relief and laid down on the other side of Dana, hugging her. "I'm glad it was so good for you, Mom. You deserve to be treated like that more often."

Dana relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of Jenna's naked body pressed against her left side and Paul's clothed one against her right. She was more aware of the roughness of Paul's clothing than the smoothness of Jenna's skin. She wondered what that hardness was that she felt against her hip, but quickly realized what it must be.

"Um, Paul? I think that you really enjoyed touching your wife, if I am feeling what I think I am feeling."

"Actually, Mom, that is as much from touching you as it was from her. You have an amazing body, you know."

"Really?" Dana was surprised that Paul could be interested in her body when he had someone as fit as Jenna to look at. "I'm a little bit out of shape."

Jenna assured her, "He's right, you may have curves but they are very sexy. I think that maybe Paul has been having thoughts of your body since our time together a couple of weeks ago. In fact, maybe it is time that we gave him some relief, what do you say?"

Dana felt like she should be blushing, but at this point she wanted nothing more. There was just one problem.

"I'm afraid that I don't know what to do there, either. You may have to guide me."

"Then I guess it's time for your next lesson," Jenna said. "Paul, you are overdressed."

Paul stood up and removed his shirt and pants, revealing a lean, muscular body and boxers with a large tent in the front. He put his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers and slowly slid them down, watching his mom's reaction.

As the boxers slid down, they pulled his shaft downwards with them, until finally they slipped past the end and his hard dick sprung up to stand at a 45-degree angle. Paul had never felt as hard as he did now.

Dana's eyes grew bigger at the sight of him. He might have been a little longer than his father, but was definitely thicker. She felt her arousal building again just from looking at it.

"Paul, lay down between us," Jenna instructed.

Dana moved aside and Paul got on the bed between them. When he laid down, his dick was flat against his stomach, reaching up towards his belly button.

Jenna reached out and took his length in her hand, her thumb and fingers not able to close the whole way around it, and started slowly stroking.

"See, Dana, it's easy to start. Use a soft grip at first, but just like with yourself you can practice with different pressures and speeds to see what works best." She started moving faster and Paul moaned.

"You can also lightly play with his balls." She reached her other hand under his shaft to cup and rub his balls before taking both hands away. "Now you try."

Dana tentatively reached over and encircled his dick with one hand. Despite over two decades of marriage, this was the first time she had ever felt one. It felt hard, yet soft at the same time, and was also very warm. She started moving her hand up and down slowly.

"Yesss," Paul moaned, giving Dana a thrill.

She started moving a little faster, running her hand up and down the whole length, and used her other hand to grab his balls.

"Be very gentle there," Jenna said. "They are very sensitive."

Dana made sure that she was going easy as she felt each testicle and rubbed the whole area.

Paul started to thrust his hips a little, moving in counterpoint to Dana's stroking. With as horny as he had gotten watching his mother cum, he knew he wouldn't last very long.

Dana's pussy was getting hot again and she felt her nipples hardening. She looked over at Jenna to see her hands busy between her thighs again.

"Sorry," Jenna said, pulling her hand away. "I shouldn't get distracted from helping you."

"It's fine. I'm kind of wishing I had another hand for myself."

"Maybe I can help." Jenna leaned over, cupped Dana's breasts in her hands and starting to rub the nipples with her thumbs.

Dana moaned and said, "That feels so good!"

"It's actually my first time for this, but I know what I like so I figured you would too."

Paul was watching this exchange and when his fiance's hands first touched his mother's tits, he felt his orgasm build suddenly.

"I'm cumming!" he said in a strangled voice.

Jenna pulled her hands away from Dana as they both looked down at Paul's dick. "Keep stroking," she told Dana.

Paul's hips shuddered and then he went rigid, cum shooting in bursts from the tip of his cock. Dana almost dropped it in surprise but managed to keep going as she felt his dick and balls pulse in her hands with each shot. She watched the streams of cum land on his chest and stomach.

Dana stroked him a few more times before releasing him. She marveled at how much semen had come out of him and realized that she had not planned for any kind of cleanup.

"I'll get a washcloth," she said as she started to rise.

"Wait," Jenna stopped her. "This is a chance to show you something else. It is entirely optional, but many women enjoy it."

Dana watched as Jenna leaned over and started licking the cum off of Paul's chest. She was shocked but curious, so when Jenna dipped her finger in some and held it out, asking if she wanted to try, Dana only hesitated a moment before nodding.

She licked the cum off of Jenna's finger and was surprised to find that it didn't have too much flavor. It was warm and a little salty, but pleasant.

"I think I like it," she said.

"Do you want to help with the rest?" Jenna asked. Paul really hoped that she would and he felt his softening penis inflate slightly at the idea.

Dana leaned down and started licking the remaining cum off of his stomach. When she reached his dick, though, she hesitated.

Paul said, "That's another thing that is optional, Mom, but I can tell you that it's very common and guys really like it."

"A lot of women like it, too," Jenna chimed in, "especially if the man reciprocates."

In the past, Dana would never have thought she would do such a thing, but now she found herself eager to please and hungry for the experience. She ran her tongue the length of Paul's dick, gathering the cum there and swallowing.

As she continued to clean off Paul's dick, she noticed it was growing again. As it lifted off of his stomach she looked at Jenna and said, "Do I blow on it now?"

"That's just the name for it, you actually suck on it like a popsicle. Watch." Jenna leaned down and took the entire length of Paul's still-stiffening cock in her mouth and started bobbing up and down on it while sucking. As he grew to his full length she was no longer able to take in the whole thing, but fit as much as she could on each stroke.

After a minute, she pulled off of him and asked Dana, "Would you like to try?"

Dana opened her mouth wide and engulfed the top of Paul's dick. She started sucking on it and tried to fit more into her mouth.

"That's really good, just be careful with the teeth," Paul warned.

Dana continued to suck and started moving her head up and down to take in more. When his dick reached the back of her mouth, she gagged slightly and took her mouth off of him. Her eyes watered a little and she apologized.

"Don't worry about it, that is normal," Jenna assured her. "You only need to go as far down as you are comfortable. Some women like to gag on it a little and others can suppress their gag reflex, but it is always up to you."

Dana wanted to try again, so she held Paul's cock at its base and guided it back into her mouth, only taking in the first few inches. She sucked it for a couple of minutes with Paul moaning his encouragement.

"Try using your hand to jerk off the portion that is not in your mouth," Jenna suggested. Dana started moving her hand up and down on the base of his shaft in time with her head movements.

"That is even better!" Paul said huskily. Jenna returned her hand to her clit, teasing it slowly as she watched the hot scene play out.

Dana's mouth was getting tired and she took his dick out of it, but continued jerking him off. "How long do you usually last?" She asked Paul. "Your father only took a couple of minutes at the most.

"Sometimes it is not too long, but since I just came a few minutes ago, it will be a little while before I go again. You can stop if you are tired." The tone of his voice let the ladies know that he was hoping that was not the case.

Jenna had an idea. "How about you do some of that reciprocating that I mentioned? Show your mother how good that tongue of yours is."

Paul was all too happy to comply. He got up and guided his mother to lay down in his place. She looked a little nervous again as Paul got on the bed between her legs.

"Don't worry, Dana, you are going to love this." Jenna reassured her.

Paul paused to get his first good look at his mother's pussy. The hair was a little unkempt but not too thick. With her legs spread wide, he could clearly see her flushed labia and clit, both glistening with her own wetness. He reached out and ran his finger around her clit and down to her opening, enjoying her vocal reaction, before leaning in and teasing her labia with the tip of his tongue.

Dana was not sure what to expect, but when Paul's tongue touched her it felt so amazing that she gripped the bedspread tightly in both hands. As he licked up and down her pussy, she gasped and moaned in delight. His tongue moved around her clit but didn't touch it, making it ache for attention. She wanted to grab his head and move it to where she desperately needed it but she was not able to unclench her hands from the covers at her sides.

Finally, Paul's mouth closed over her clit and he started sucking. Dana's upper body lifted a few inches off of the bed, her abs clenched and she emitted a loud, staccato gasp.

"That's it, Paul, use that tongue" Jenna urged him on. She was so horny now that she shoved two fingers into her own cunt and started fucking herself with them.

Paul worked over Dana's clit using every trick that he knew. Dana started to moan more loudly with each passing minute. He reached up and ran a finger through her juices before inserting it slowly into his mother's sex.

"Oh!" Dana cried out, surprised at the penetration and the pleasure that came with it.

He started moving his finger in and out while he continued to suck on her clit, moving faster as her cries increased in volume.

"Oh, oh, yes! Don't stop!" she yelled. She started thrusting her hips up at the invading digit.

Jenna knew Dana's orgasm was getting very close so, using the hand that wasn't busy in her pussy, she reached over and pinched one of Dana's nipples. It was enough to push Dana over the edge.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH," she wailed, her insides spasming around Paul's finger.

Paul wanted nothing more now than to fuck his mother. He lifted his face out of her pussy and looked to see if she was ready, but her eyes were closed as she struggled to regain her breath. He looked at Jenna and saw her furiously masturbating, looking at him with pure lust in her eyes. She stopped and got on all fours facing away from him, then looked over her shoulder and simply said "Fuck me."

He grinned and got behind her. He took his dick in his hand and rubbed the tip up and down her slit before shoving it inside her hot cunt. They both moaned as he bottomed out.

Paul grabbed Jenna's hips and started to fuck her in earnest, plunging in and out at a rapid pace. Jenna reached a hand under herself and resumed rubbing her clit, her breath ragged and loud. The room was filled with the sounds of Paul's hips slapping against her ass and Jenna yelping with each thrust.

Paul closed his eyes and reveled in the sensation of Jenna's pussy squeezing his dick as he fucked her. He knew how turned on she was and didn't think she would last too long.

He listened as his wife's cries grew louder. "Uh, uh, huh, huh! Yes, yes, YES! OH MY GOD, YES! KEEP DOING THAT DANA!!!"

Paul's eyes flew open and he lost his rhythm in shock as he saw his mother's body laying face-up and crosswise on the bed, her head somewhere beneath his fiance's chest. He picked up the pace again and leaned to the side to see his mother sucking on one of Jenna's nipples, her hand holding it in place as he continued to pound away.