Mom is Wrong Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! OH! I'M GONNA CUM!!!" Jenna had barely gotten the words out before her body started bucking and shaking. It was all too much for Paul and he unloaded inside her with a yell of his own.

Dana moved out from under Jenna and she collapsed to the bed, her arms unabled to hold herself up any longer. As Paul's dick slid out of her, it sprang back to attention. He would normally deflate pretty fast after a release that big, at least for a few minutes, but he was so turned on by the whole situation that he didn't lose an inch.

"Dana," Jenna said weakly, "I'm so glad you did that, it was amazing!"

"Yeah mom, it was really hot!"

"Well," Dana explained, "you had just helped me so I figured that I would return the favor. Besides, when I saw how much fun you were having I started getting hot again and wanted to join in."

"Are you still worked up?" Jenna asked.

When Dana nodded sheepishly, Jenna turned to Paul, looked at his raging hardon, and then looked him in the eyes. "It's time, Paul. Show your mother what she's been missing."

Paul slid up his mother's body, placing kisses along her heated skin as he went. When he reached her face, he looked her in the eyes and said, "I really want this, but if you don't, we can stop now."

Dana did not even hesitate. "If you don't stick that thing in me now Paul, I'm going to scream!"

"Believe me, Dana," Jenna interjected, "you're going to either way!"

Paul grinned and reached down to position his dick at the opening to his mother's vagina and started pushing in slowly. His mother's pussy was tight! Thankfully it was also still leaking copiously so he slid in easily.

Dana gasped as her son's penis spread her open in a way that she had never felt before. She felt extreme pleasure as she was filled and stretched slightly. Paul really was wider than her husband, but her arousal had prepared her and was easing his passage so she felt no pain.

When Paul was fully embedded within her, they both paused to revel in the sensation. Dana felt full but somehow still wanted more. Paul was hit with the full realization that he was inside his mother!

And then he started moving.

Paul pulled his hips back, dragging his dick almost the full way out of Dana's cunt. She grabbed his butt and pulled him towards her until he filled her once more. As he continued to move in and out, Paul was struggling to restrain himself. Jenna sometimes like to go at it hard, but he wanted to make sure everything was good for his mom's 'first time'.

Dana's head was spinning with the emotions and sensations of being properly fucked for the first time. She couldn't believe she had been missing out on this all of these years, and she was determined to not miss out on it any further. Her son loved her more than her own husband, that was clear.

On impulse, Dana put a hand behind Paul's head and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Paul realized that it was the first time they had kissed, despite everything else that they had done so far. Their lips mashed together urgently, and Paul opened his mouth slightly and licked his mother's lips. She opened her mouth and their tongues met hungrily as they moaned into each other's mouth.

Paul picked up the pace with his hips and Dana started thrusting her own hips up in return.

Jenna was now recovered from her orgasm and wanted to get in on the action. "You know," she whispered into Dana's ear, "sometimes it takes more stimulation for a woman to cum. I can help with that." She reached in between Paul and his mother and started fondling Dana's breasts.

Dana pulled her mouth away from Paul's and hissed, "Yessss!"

Paul lifted his upper body off his mother to give Jenna more access while continuing to saw in and out of her steaming pussy. Dana wrapped her legs around his, pulling him tight against her with each thrust.

Jenna lay alongside the two of them and started licking and kissing Dana's neck. Both of Jenna's hands were now working Dana's breasts, caressing, cupping, squeezing and tweaking nipples.

Dana turned her head and captured Jenna's mouth with her own. Jenna was surprised but eager to reciprocate.

After nearly ten minutes of Jenna's ministrations and Paul's amazing cock pounding her cunt, Dana was ready to blow. She stopped kissing Jenna and moaned, "Oh god, Paul! Jenna!"

Paul started grinding his hips with each thrust to stimulate his mother's clit and Jenna grabbed each of Dana's nipples and twisted to send Dana over the edge.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Her entire body went rigid and the scream sounded like it was being ripped from somewhere deep inside. Paul stopped thrusting and held himself deeply inside his mother as she rode out her orgasm.

When Dana's body relaxed and her breathing resumed, Paul started gently thrusting again. Dana's eyes went wide.

"You're still going?!"

"Sorry, I can stop if you need."

"Don't you dare! I just think I need to change positions. Is that okay?"

Paul grinned and pulled out of her. "How do you want it, then?"

"Maybe like Jenna was, with you behind me?"

Jenna helped them get into position, but before Paul slid back inside she kissed him passionately and gave his dick a few strokes. Then she lined it back up with Dana's pussy and let go as he pushed.

Paul grabbed his mother's hips and pulled her back against him as he speared her, moaning his pleasure as his hips met her ass, then he began to fuck her with long, slow strokes.

Dana couldn't believe it still felt so good. She had never before done any position other than missionary and felt her son's dick going even deeper than before. Her tits swayed back and forth as she rocked with his strokes.

Soon Paul was building up steam again, his hips slapping against Dana's ass. Jenna could see that he was getting close.

"How does it feel Paul?" she purred. "How does it feel to be fucking your mother?"

He growled in response, "It's so amazing. Her pussy is so wet and tight!"

Dana gasped. The taboo of the act was exciting enough, but hearing the crude words somehow made it better! She started throwing her hips back at Paul to meet his and reached out and grabbed Jenna's hand, squeezing it tightly.

Jenna recognized the effect the words were having on Paul's mom. "Oh Dana, his cock must be feel so good spreading you open. Tell him how you feel."

"I love it!" Dana blurted out. "Please Paul, don't stop! Do me... fuck me!"

"Give her that dick, lover!" Jenna urged him on.

Paul started groaning loudly and Jenna had a sudden realization - it might not be safe for Paul to come inside Dana. She grabbed Paul's hips and pulled him backwards as he pulled partway out of his mother on the next stroke. Both he and Dana cried out their disappointment, but Paul's was short-lived as Dana engulfed half of his dick with her mouth and started blowing him.

Dana turned around just in time to see Paul erupt into his fiance's mouth. She swallowed some but was unable to keep up with his load, so some leaked out of her mouth and ran down his dick.

Dana followed Jenna's earlier example and attacked her clit with her fingers, rubbing furiously until she groaned out her own release.

Exhausted, the three of them collapsed onto the bed, chests heaving and sweat running off of their bodies. They looked at each other, nobody completely sure what to say at this point.

Finally, Jenna asked with a hint of a laugh in her voice, "So Dana, how was the lesson?"

"Very informative," Dana giggled in return. "Honestly, it was indescribable! I can't believe I was missing out on so much all of my life! I can't thank you two enough for opening my eyes like this."

"You have thanked us pretty well," Paul said, his eyes still roaming over their naked bodies. "Although if you want, and if Jenna agrees, I'm all for you thanking us again sometime!"

"I've never considered doing something like this before," Jenna said, "but I can't deny how hot it was. We both love you Dana, so if you ever want to do something like this again, I'm sure we could arrange it."

Dana looked at them for a long moment and both Paul and Jenna started to worry about what was going through her head. She finally replied, "I would love that. You could teach a few more things for me to do in the future."

Paul looked at her curiously. "Do you think you could convince Dad to do them?"

"Hell, no. Actually, I kicked him out of the house last night and told him I am filing for divorce."

Seeing the shocked look on their faces, Dana added, "Like I said, it became clear to me where we stood, and I wasn't going to take it anymore. No, I'm thinking you can help me prepare for whoever I start dating now. I'm sure as hell not going to wait until marriage this time!"

"Wow, good for you Mom!" Paul said as he hugged her.

Jenna added, "I'm so proud of you!"

"So for the next lesson, I've seen in movies where the woman is on top..."

Paul's dick started rising.

THE END