All Comments on 'Mom Knows Best'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

I liked it because it was different.

5

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight9 months ago

I wasn't expecting this. Nice job in what can be a challenging category at times. 5 stars from me.

stev2244stev22449 months ago

Not my usual category. I only followed Hooked here, and I'm glad I did. 5*

CagivagurlCagivagurl9 months ago

Sweet....

5 Stars

Cagivagurl

dinkymacdinkymac9 months ago

Really good......5*

Omart57Omart579 months ago

Very good, H! Loved it! Thanks!

Cracker270Cracker2709 months ago

Fun, well written story five from me

012Say012Say9 months ago

Outrageous! And great fun. 5 from me, too.

Regguy69Regguy699 months ago

Nice one! I think most guys fantasized about an older woman at some point in their life. I wish I'd known a patient mature woman when I was 18 and fumbling around in bed. Lori was right to end things when she did, but I have to believe there will be some awkward moments when he and Diane visit Mom.

Thanks, H57!

blackrandl1958blackrandl19589 months ago

Ooohh, sweet. May we have another, please? Randi.

inka2222inka22229 months ago

Wow, a mature MILF story without cheating! That's a rarity. Here's a well deserved 5 stars. All that's missing here is some sort of revenge on Lori's cheating ex, but can't have everything, and it wasn't a LW story so that wasn't the expectation.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please you very good writers, stop with this height and weight nonsense to describe the other guy in an altercation or confrontation.

In a fight outside the ring, outside the rules, it's knowledge, experience, determination that makes the difference............and not 2/3 inches and 20/30 pounds.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry. It wasn't very interesting. I tried to like it, but nothing said to continue reading. Nothing grabbed me and made me want more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THANK YOU!! Artfully done, sir!! Artfully done!!!

Be Well and Happy!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written! Thank you!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dated the mom for 2 years, proposed to her. How are family gatherings supposed to not be awkward? When Diane loses track of her husband and mother at the same time, will she just assume they're revisiting happier times? Hell yeah, and how's she going to feel about that?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who says, "soph?"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story with a perfect ending!

JusteenKJusteenK9 months ago

Nice story although I was rather hoping he would save Wilma.

Maybe she deserves her own tale.

69gman69gman9 months ago

All five stars turned golden...

Really good story. Enjoyed reading this one.

Hooked, I believe you are a romantic after all.

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

A fun story and some mens dream,a mom and daughter? Unlikely but I can see it happening. 5 stars

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

Wow!

Very nice! Loved it!!

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

That was a bit different but nice. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

maxx308maxx3089 months ago

A good read, thanks.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode669 months ago

I loved this story! Different, but sweet. No cheating! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You lost me after they agreed on a second date, after he told her something that her mom had told her!

It's fiction, but don't write the impossible!

OldHippieJimOldHippieJim9 months ago

From one romantic to another (as told to me by my first girlfriend from 1964) this was an enjoyable adventure. Never saw the switch coming but as a guy who was (is) not very good at reading the signs women give, relating to Jose is a piece of cake. Five Stars.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Great story, then again everything you write is excellent and worthy of 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks again.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker609 months ago

So for his next trick, he does mom and daughter together, ta-da! Enjoyed it.

redbaron172redbaron1729 months ago

Awesome story!!!! Going back a few years I could see that with a couple of old girlfriends and their mom.... got a follow up story to go a bit further. Good job!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit9 months ago

That was really fun to read!

Bronco56Bronco569 months ago

Excellent story. Nice romantic story... 5stars

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

A bit of a different twist, nicely done, an extra chapter to finish it off might have been good

tejbirtejbir9 months ago

good story, but why is it ok for old men to marry very young women and not the other way round ?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

You hinted about the daughter possibility in their dialogue with each other, but it still caught me by surprise. I would have liked another page or so to bring the storyline to soft landing, but did love the last sentence. thanks for a great read! 4.7*

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Well told story.

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Good story but no. Couldn’t do it. Once mama said no ,I’d be a ghost to the whole family

CastAdriftCastAdrift9 months ago

Very nice story. Well written, good character development. Great happy ending.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it

Covert43Covert439 months ago

A bit short as stories go and I believe it would’ve been preferable if Lori accepted the marriage invite and maybe had an oops baby with josh who they’d love dearly, not a fan of Diane though, she seems nice but who would marry a slut, harsh but she’s until josh she was a bit of a revolving door. Just my opinion though. Well written and a good storyline although a bit short

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDiesel9 months ago

Good story until the end. The last two paragraphs should have been,

“Wow! Two strikes for me and another arrow in my heart. I guess I really don’t know your family and you still don’t know me. That’s ok. You have until the end of the month to move out.” as Josh stood, saying, “Maybe I can get my money back on this ring.” as he walked out the door, leaving Diane stunned.

Diane picked up her phone. “Mom! I screwed up big time! Josh asked me to marry him and I asked if he was marrying you. He walked out to return the ring. What have I done???” she sobbed uncontrollably as her mother thought, “My daughter is an idiot, just like her mom.”

Harvey_32Harvey_328 months ago

I have just sat and read a wonderful story then read 45 comments of which I believe mostly refer to a completely different story.

Very early in my sexual journey I was broken in at the age of 22 by Gisl, a woman a good number of years older than me, she said she was 34 but Annette 29, reckoned al least 18 years older than her. Quite honestly she was crap in bed, a real lay back and think of Portugal type of woman. We dated (if dating is what it could have been described as :-( ) for maybe half a year.

Some time later I started seeing Annette, another Portugese and she was a whole different ball game - taught me loads. We broke up and stayed very good friends, even becoming god mother to my twins but when we broke up was the time I discovered they were Mother & Daughter.

At work I dealt with a small engineering company who made bespoke brackets for us, my usual contact being with an elderly lady who had a daughter quite late in life. When she retired I took her job and I started dating her daughter, then when I thought she was 2 timing me mum consoled me with a hug which turned into... well let's say I didn't leave that night and it turned out we got the wrong end of the stick.

Both of those are documented in my story: 'Terry ch01 - 03' albeit with literary leniency.

.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with sharing between the generations as long as done right.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice, but confusing. Are close relatives surrogates like interchangeable parts? Too much fantasy like Playboy after Dark? A Spouse and a backup?

Well in an ideal dream world, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A 'passel' is the number of ex-boyfriends she's had up until now...

SeaChangerSeaChanger6 months ago

Good writing, unusual plot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i kinda hoped he ended up with the mom ??

Hugo999Hugo9992 months ago

Good story well told ... no confusion as I saw it .. not sure why it was for others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5 Stars from GW on a very good story for Me . Remember this you cannot please everyone no matter how hard you try .

DessertmanDessertman3 days ago

I also hoped he would stay with Lori.

I love your stories, they are so full of feeling.

I had a 40 year friendship with a woman 9 years older. We met when I was 36 and she was 45. It ended in 2015 when she died aged 85.

For the past 3 years I have been in a wonderful relationship with a woman of 61, I am now 84! She assures me the age difference is just a number!

An age difference of 23 years at 21 is very different to 23 years at 61!

I love having had the experience of loving both an older and a younger woman. This one is the one for the rest of my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHooked1957@Hooked1957
Basic average guy in basic average America.

SIMILAR Stories

I'm 51 
4.83
771
589
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
789
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
863
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
622
More Stories