Mom Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... ooh... aaahhh," Diane mumbled as she placed her hands on Josh's head. She felt a tingling move from her belly button down to her pussy, and when his tongue slid underneath the waistband of her shorts, she shrieked loudly, trembled like she was receiving an electric shock and started wetting herself in orgasm.

Still holding Josh's head, Diane slowly sank to the floor and Josh quickly removed her shorts and thong. He laid her down on the living room carpet and ate her to a half-dozen screaming orgasms before she finally got him to stop.

"Up. Move up here. Do me now, please," she rasped.

Josh crawled up her body, placing her ankles over his shoulders and gently but firmly inserted his dick into her steamy, gooey pussy.

"Oh... yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah," she muttered as he pumped her strongly, starting slowly at first and then gaining speed.

Diane had wrapped her legs around Josh's waist and was humping back up at him. Several minutes later she again climaxed noisily, taking a growling Josh with her.

"Holy shit, Josh. What are we going to do on our second day?" she whispered.

Josh grinned broadly as he lay next to her.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away. I really like the piercing," he said quietly.

"I noticed. I'm going to have to thank Mom, too," she said.

They didn't get off the carpeting for another hour, coupling a second time before getting re-dressed. This coupling was less spontaneous but more intense... more loving, they both felt.

"I kind of thought we were going to ease into things," Diane said. "Wow."

Diane slept in Josh's bed that night and every night after that. She gradually moved her stuff into the main bedroom.

Josh proposed eight months later, but Diane didn't accept.

"I have to know for sure, Josh. Who are you proposing to, me or Mom? I know you really loved her, but I want you to realize I'm not her, even though we are an awful lot alike," Diane said.

"I loved Lori. I'm not going to say I didn't. But that's over. I hope she and I can remain good friends, though, because I really want her to be my mother-in-law. Not many guys are truly able to say they love their mother-in-law. It's different now, though. I love her as a friend, but I love you... as so much more. And if you can see past our past... well, I look forward to a long future with you... and a passel of kids."

"One more question then," Diane said. "Exactly how many is in a passel?"