All Comments on 'Mom Leaves for the Weekend'

by AlexDances

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story but....

would rather the boy be his father's husband. It's a tad tiresome seeing these stories always try and make the son his father's female substitute.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 6 years ago
Wow

An incredible story, so very little of these, it's a nice change of pace. Love to see the mother's reaction, maybe she'll be all for it, and announce that her and her sister have been lovers for years. They are going to become a couple too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot very hot

Amazing story should be more of them, son becoming wife massive turn on. Now we need him to surprise dad by borrowing his mothers clothes and makeup to present as his fathers wife and lover.

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
husband

I am my sons girlfriend and soon we are getting married

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Hoping for more

I agree with "Good story but...." comment. I don't like the thought of him turning the son into his "little girl". But I do hope there is more to come...like maybe mom will call and say she is happier with her sister and isn't coming back??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pls.

Is this real?

PurezaPurezaover 6 years ago
Cute

Enjoyable but unfinished.

They have a week together. Will they go on dates? Will Son wear a ring to show their marriage? Will they go to Vegas and have a drag queen wed them? When Mom returns will they carry on the relationship under her nose? Mom's antidepressants make her sleepy and Dad sneaks in to Son's bed....

BottomBullBottomBullover 6 years ago
Hot and Different

Damn, what a very Taboo and Kinky story, I LOVED it. Dad/son getting married is Hot and not incest mainstream. I have two request, please continue the story, Please don't make the son to be girly. Have the son be a regular guy, who is also his dad's wife. Keep the story Exotic and Unique. You have a hot story so far.

AlexDancesAlexDancesover 6 years agoAuthor
A couple answers...

Thank you everyone for taking of your time to read my first fictional work. I appreciate all the comments and votes. I truly mean it!

This work is a work of complete fantasy. I have never been involved in any form of incestuous sex of any kind.

Replacing the mom was something the character desired because of how he felt pleasing and loving his dad should have been done.

Where will everyone go from here? A couple of the ideas thrown out there kinda echo my own thoughts. Great minds think alike! Lol

I guess we will just have to wait and see! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love you...

This was so beautiful so captivating. I loved it. I'm a 55 year old woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

I can't wait for the next chapter. I actually love the idea of a son becoming a wife for his own father. I would love for the next chapter to be about the son adjusting to this kind of life. Cooking, cleaning, and keeping house like a good wife should. Daddy buying him sexy outfits to wear. Maybe they even go on a romantic date to a fancy restaurant and have sex in the hotel room!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is so good

So hot it is so sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful story

I love the idea of him becoming his daddy’s wife. My dad and I became lovers after my mom passed. He loves for me to dress in girly things, most guys do.

SicumeaterSicumeaterover 5 years ago
Finally!!

You wrote what so many others have wanted to say or even think. Beautifully executed. Please wright more. I have read this over and over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My dad

I was 6 at the time, he turned me into the fagget I am today. My dad is dead I'm now craving for straight beard tattooed dad now. Text me seven seven eight six nine serve seven one three six

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It happened to me

It happened to me with my stepdad I loved him so much he treated me like his little girl I loved it so much we had sex at every opportunity but alas he died and I haven’t had anyone since

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So hot. I had only person who made me feel that way. I know the deep feelings that go with it and how wonder it feels.

'

rfmilling65rfmilling65over 2 years ago

Loved this story and it was so hot and full of love. I think this should be the end of the story. The two have finally revealed their true feelings for each other and "married" each other and live happily ever after. We do not need to ruin this story by trying to figure out what the son would wear or what the mom would do when she finds out or if she even comes back. Let the story end as it has and start another story because dragging it out with more and more chapters will take away from the original story and it wont seem as good then.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyabout 2 years ago

Beautiful I want a daddy like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story. I felt the same way about my dad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexDances@AlexDances
28 Followers
Divorced 13 years now, after a 22 year marriage to a woman and finally exploring my sexuality.