Mom Lets Me Jack Off On Her Face

Story Info
A mother lets her son pump his cum all over her face.
1.3k words
4.35
82.5k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

My mother is very proper. She would never do anything to jeopardize her reputation in the community. So it was very difficult to muster up the courage to ask her to jack me off. I don't know why I did it, but something about how professional she was about every aspect of her life made me want to upend that whole façade and have her pump a fat load out of me.

My legs almost gave out as I walked into the living room. "Mom, will you jack me off?"

Shock. Pure shock.

"I'm sorry," I said, finally going all in. "I'm just really horny right now."

My mother visibly tensed, and I could see she was trying to figure out how to get herself out of the situation without embarrassing us both.

"What if I watch," she finally said, her voice a little too quiet.

"What?" I said, almost falling over, bracing myself on the sofa.

"I said what if I watch." She tried to raise her voice, but it was still too quiet for me to comfortably listen. "Men have asked me for much worse in the past. So I guess I'm not that taken aback. I do have to say it's sickening how our society is so broken that it leads a son to ask his own mother to pleasure him! But I am not entirely shocked." She paused for a moment. I almost died from the anticipation. She finally continued, "I won't do it, but I am willing to sit here and bear witness as you indulge in your fantasy." Her voice was dripping with what at first seemed like disgust, but there was a slight feeling of doubt in my mind about her total disdain for the situation.

I gulped, not sure how to proceed. "Okay," I squeaked out after a few moments of apprehension.

"Good." Her voice was back to its usual authoritative self as she briskly told me what to do next. "Take off your pants and if you really have the nerve, start stroking your cock right now."

I removed my pants immediately. I also took my shirt off to be a little more comfortable. I was about to pull down my underwear when she interrupted.

"Stop," she said softly. "Come here."

I walked over to her, standing next to the sofa. She leaned in towards me and encircled my legs with her hands, forcing me to lean back in order to keep my balance.

Her face was slightly below my bulging dick. She looked up and met my gaze before whispering, "I'm going to free this cock."

She moved her hands up to where the elastic band of my underwear met my hips and started to slowly pull them down, all the while never breaking our gaze into each other's eyes. Her nails grazed my skin as she slid them beneath the waistband and peeled the fabric over my hips. As they moved further down, my cock bounced straight out from my body and rose until it pointed out and slightly up, hardly an inch from her face.

With a fake pouty delivery I had never seen, she playfully smiled while purring "Well, what are you waiting for, sweetie? Stroke your cock for mommy."

Lust and disbelief pounded through my veins as I realized what was unfolding in front of me. The woman who brought me into this world, the one who had always been there for me with unwavering, unconditional yet firm love was not only witnessing my hand wrap around my hard, throbbing cock, but she was so close that I could feel her warm breath tantalizingly tickling its sensitive tip.

I started stroking, slowly at first. As I sped up, she cutely asked, "Do you like looking at your mommy's face while you pump your hard cock?"

"Yeah mom, I love it. Thank you so much. I love you."

Her demeaner changed with my response. Her smile disappeared and she growled, "Shut the fuck up and pump out that cum. I don't just want to see you stroke your dick. I wanna see what you've got stored in this fat ball sack." And with that, she reached up and wrapped her hand around my sack, squeezing both balls almost too much before quipping, "Oh yeah, there's a bunch of cum in here." She squeezed extra hard. "Pump it out."

That was all it took. Her hand squeezing sent me over. I could feel the cum starting to leave my balls and make its way to the base of my shaft. I let out a quivering, "Mom, I'm gonna cum!"

"Fuck yeah you are," She said with excitement.

The cum was rushing up my shaft as I exclaimed, "But Mom, it's gonna go all over...!"

She was way ahead of me. She sharply cut me off, almost shouting, "... my face! That's right. You are going to cum on your own mother's face you little pervert nasty boy. Pump that hot disgusting cum all over your waiting mother's face you little sicko faggot."

"Holy shit," was all I could manage as thousands of nerve endings fired in wave after wave of pure ecstacy from the rushing river of cum flowing up and out of my solid cock. Finally, the first rope of hot, thick, steaming man batter exploded out of my dick. The euphoria slowed time as I watch the unbroken stream fly up in a curve before reversing with gravity back toward my biological mother's beautiful waiting face. Our eyes locked as the concentrated masculinity landed on and stuck to her smooth, healthy skin. The rope stretched from her forehead, down the bridge of her nose, over and down her puckered lips, ending at the bottom of her chin. She instinctively opened her mouth, causing the rope to stretch as her lips separated. But as she opened wider, the stress was too much and the rope broke, both ends falling into her mouth and onto her tongue as she stuck it out, staring at me.

Before I could even appreciate the beautiful delivery, the second rope launched out of my feverish cock and flew up above the first, landing on top of her hair, immediately sinking into the shining locks. She felt it and quickly whispered, "Nasty boy, cumming in your mother's hair."

I kept pumping and a couple more spurts came out. She slightly turned her head in concert with the pumping and one streak landed on her cheek. She then lifted her face toward me and the other stream landed on her chin, mixing with the first thick rope, finally dripping down onto her expensive blouse.

As the lustful aggression subsided I started to feel the weight of the situation. My own mother, my mom, was below me, looking into my eyes, completely covered by my semen. There was pure blissful nothingness for what seemed like an eternity before she finally broke the silence with, "Are you happy seeing your mother covered in your thick hot spunk?"

With an air of disbelief I hardly managed to respond. "I never knew you had this in you mom. And they way you're talking? You're so nasty. And yes, to answer your question, I am very happy seeing my mother covered in my hot, wet, stinking, steaming cum."

She smiled slyly and said, "Good, maybe next time you can cum down my throat. Now fuck off." And with that, she reached forward and quickly kissed the tip of my dick before pulling up my underwear. Before I could react to the fact that my mother just kissed my dick with her soft lips, she stretched the underwear away from my waist and let go, making them slap loudly against me.

Then she giggled, stuck out her tongue with the left over bit of cum on it, and very purposefully made a loud gulping sound as she swallowed.