All Comments on 'Mom Likes Porn Too!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
LuvsBBWLegsLuvsBBWLegsalmost 9 years ago
I always like your stories, Lovecraft68.

You ae one of the best writers on Literotica, by far.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

As with all your stories LC68, I loved this one. However, I prefer that you stick to your normal 6 to 8 page style stories. More is always better when it comes to an LC68 story. Make sure that the mom's tits are big as well, like in ""Mom loves to suck". That way she can easily tit fuck her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I can't believe it!

I had to look twice when I saw this was only two pages. An LC68 story that's two pages? I haven't seen a story this short from you since the earliest chapters of SWB. You described this as quick and dirty and you were right on.

It was a fun story with a simple premise and I have seen many movies like the one described here and are always turned on by them in spite of the silly premise. This story was the written equivalent. I did enjoy it as a dirty little treat and voted a 5, but don't make a habit of it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so fucking hot

I love the way you weave in and out of the positions you have him in keep on trucking tenbears43 love your stories

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 9 years ago
^__^

Hot! Awesome story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work! ^__^

DocSavage46DocSavage46almost 9 years ago
Great but

Too short! I agree with the other posters - you're longer stuff is the best.

10speed10speedalmost 9 years ago
Short But Good

Maybe a little on the short side but i liked it just the same. Keep posting your stories for us to read

Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
Really HOT

Can't wait to read about them acting out each of the other movies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I loved this! 5 stars! As for the long stories vs short stories, you can't say one is ALWAYS better than the other.. Sometimes you want a delicious 7 course feast and sometimes you want a slice of pizza. This was a fantastic fucking slice of pizza!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Okay, you've done it.

You've written a "she's hot, why not?" story. Hope that's out of your system now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

A great story about a loving mother and son that have now achieved the best orgasms of their lives. Nothing more sexy than looking into the mirror to see the beautiful act of a mother stripped naked bring bent over the desk as her loving son is busy thrusting his unprotected manhood into her fertile womb. These two are now hooked on incest sex and will be constantly searching for their own orgasm. Mother's Day and birthday presents will change as this loving son fills his mothers lingere drawer with lots of clothing designed to make mommy even more sexy. Mom will dress solely to make her son hard so he can service her horney pussy. As they act out each movie I hope there is a mother impregnation movie to replicate. Having to finish yourself off and blow your load onto mommy' face or breasts is best done once the son has blown his load into mommy and given her a fat belly and caused her breasts to swell with milk. Please continue part two and let me read as mommy begs her son for a baby or lovingly fondles her pregnant belly while taking her from behind.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICalmost 9 years ago
worth five stars

Now you've truly done it mom and son enjoying the same fantasy and then they bring the fantasy to life. I had no choice but to give it five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Hot Story ?

Naw, it was way hotter than hot. Sizzling describes it better. To those to whom it is too short, well who knows perhaps you'll add another chapter.

Thanks Don

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
He did it again

Another winner. Man I wish I could write like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mr. L sure did

An excellent contribution. Personally, I like the change of pace, long story, short story. I love the comment from the anon who wrote "great story." Lots of hot ideas on son into mom sex. It's true. Once a loving couple has dismissed the old tired taboo as the stupid shit it is, there's no holding them back. The kid'll be fucking his mother every damn chance he gets. He'll bend mom over the kitchen counter, push her up against the wall, climb on top of her in her bed, and fuck her. He'll fuck her in the back of the car, in the bathroom at the mall, on the lawn at night, in the little john on the plane on the way to visit grandma--everywhere and anywhere, the boy'll have his fat young cock up between his mother's legs up to his balls. He just will not be able to stay away from his own mother's cunt. That hairy hole between his mommy's thighs is where the kid came out of. Lots and lots of sons, it seems more all the time, have the urge to get back up inside it with something they've got that's big and hard. It's a son's own damn birth canal, the warm wet hole where his life-story began, the supreme twat of all his boyish dreams. Face it--a boy's penis and his mother's vagina are made for each other.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
It's sometimes difficult to "suspend disbelief" in a Mom-Son story.

Too many writers try to write a story that goes from 0 to 60. They create a situation where there's never been any sexual tension, but suddenly a son makes a pass at his mom (or vice-versa) and they're off and running. This may be "only" erotica, but you managed to create a scenario where Mommy has been going out of her way to get her son to act on his impulses. Even though they'd never done the "first base, second base, etc" thing, the tension had been building, simmering, right below the surface. You prefaced this story by saying you prefer the slow build, but in this case, you succeeded in your effort to encapsulate all of that into a brief, two-page story. Great job. The only critique I had was the reference to "why Dad left Mom". You could have either followed up on that reference with an explanation, or simply left that reference out entirely. And if that's the only complaint I have, that should demonstrate how little there is to complain about. Again, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love to meet her!

Great story, well paced with good descriptions. Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
one little thing...

my only critique is the name of the 'son' in the movie, was it Benny or Jimmy?

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
you have proven you can write both styles well

for a short and sweaty it was fine, but I prefer your tales that let us get to know the characters.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 9 years ago
holy crap

I would give it 7 stars if I could. That was incredible, hot, well written as usual. Thanks for taking the time to write.

JustbeingRandyJustbeingRandyalmost 9 years ago

Have always enjoyed your stories, you write well, you write what I want to read. So when you say your going to write a simple to the point hot short incest story. Well that's great, but damn you. lol. With all the authors I enjoy, I dont want it to end.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 9 years ago
Completely predicable.

You could have written this one in your sleep. The son says how awful the actors dialogue in the firm is, but the mother's is just as predictable and uninspiring. It amazes me how so many people flip out for mediocrity. I know that you can write much better than this. Maybe a quickie story isn't right for your abilities?

I hate to be so harsh, but that's the way I see this.

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
sometimes

A quickie is okay....LOL! I enjoy both styles of writing and you did great with this one. Thanks for sharing. If you have other ideas for mother son quickies bring them on.

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 9 years agoAuthor
@ ansdguy

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate all feedback. I agree with your points about predictability, but want to add it was I was going for.

In fact although I would not say this story is a parody, I did write it very tongue in cheek and that was why I had Joey making fun of the lame movie, yet he ended up caught in an equally 'lame' scenario.

So I took this story lightly and figured that is what most people who favor this type of porn absurdity do, just go for the ride.

I have more ideas like this, but no worries, I have plenty of my 'usual' style in the works as well.

Thank you everyone for your comments both good and bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Spread your wings.

It's fantastic of you to try different things. If you do continue to write stroke stories, might I suggest double adjectives and more descriptors inside the sex scenes.

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you lovecraft you have many many fans in Germany we love your work

ansdguyansdguyalmost 9 years ago
Thank you.

I appreciate your response and explanation. I especially appreciate that, unlike some writers, attack me for not haven written my own stories, as if that is a prerequisite for critiquing a story, a movie or any other form of entertainment or information.

bluesinthenightbluesinthenightalmost 9 years ago
Ooops!

When I read this story the first time I thought your writing ability had escaped and went hiding out in Chicago. I have been keeping up with the comments though and happened to see your reply to one commentor. Damn! I had missed the whole point! An absurd movie leads to an equally absurd situation which resulted in an absurd story. I had failed to see the characteristic Lovecraft twist, so it was my reading ability that suddenly went missing and not your writing ability. I am leaving town tomorrow to go look for it.

BG187BG187almost 9 years ago
3 stars

First time i've ever given you threes stars. I don't find a quick story like this a different style. It seems to me it's just a mediocre stroke story. I disagree with everyone whom said this was any different from any other stroke story and honestly I think of you as a better writer than this. I've been reading your stories for year and honestly this kind of disappointment me. You're one of the few authors with any sense of realism and one of the few I have favorited.

From a long time fan.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 9 years ago
I LOVED this part!!

"...tapping her clit with her purple fingernail.

'Come on, Joey, give your mother a kiss!'"

This was funny and arousing at the same time. Awesome!! I honestly wished I thought of this. GREAT writing.

Folks, there is nothing wrong when an artist diverts from the standard. Maybe he or she needs a break from the usual and wants to try something different. It satisfies all the fans who wished for a change, and if/when the artist returns their usual fare, then it's the glorious "return to their roots" cheer from the non-changers.

An erotic story is just like a good fuck--sometimes the longer ones are better; sometimes the quickies are better. The times I took my time licking my lady's thighs, delaying getting to her pussy were great. And so were the times we were late for work because she wanted to feed me her Breakfast of Champions or I bent her over the sink while she was doing her make-up.

;)

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 9 years ago
OK

II found the story OK to above average, compared to other writers on his site, but certainly not up to the normal standards of LC68 but I was forewarned in your initial paragraph, so read it anyway and gave it 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

I think you proved you can write a short, arousing erotic tale as expertly as you can write a much more detailed story. You are not tied into one writing style. Although I prefer your lengthier writings, I found it hard to complain about this one. I favor stories where the female is in control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story but lacks..CONFLICT!

I love when the build up comes from conflict!A son who caught his mother cheating, his best friend doing his mother... the confusion between arousal and rage...you can definitely do better. (PHVM)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
we asked. You delivered. Job done. Almost....

Please tell me that there's more to come in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tribute?

I just have to ask, the mom's line "fuck me the way you always wanted to!" Was it a tribute to the retired writer alwayswantedto?

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous gets the prize

I wondered if anyone would catch it, but yes, the 'fuck me like you always wanted to' was a little shout out to the best author of mother/son tales to ever grace literotica. Not that AWT would have penned a story this silly, but the sentiment is there.

AWT pulled his stories because of failing health and I hope for the best for him.

Good catch, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unrealistic

I think that it lacked realism. It was a good premise but the progression quickly became unbelievable. You have a good writing style. Try to keep your stories more on the believable side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What most of these stories lack

There should be an internal struggle and shame to overcome. To pretend otherwise means they are either flat, cardboard cut out characters or complete fantasy. Neither of these is as exciting as realistic struggle of lust vs societal norms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story ever

That was the most exciting best story ever. I came twice 😋

expertlinguistexpertlinguistover 8 years ago
Nice one

I liked it, and it got me real hard, reality is much better than fantasy!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Hmmm...

Since I haven't read any of your other work I have no basis for comparison, but this story punched a lot of my buttons. Access to porn was none existent when I was your protagonists' age. We had to live with only our imaginations for directions on how to approach and develop such delightful occurrences, but we managed. We also discovered that Oedipus was alive and well in middle class America.

Thank you for not having so many frustrating grammatical errors. They get in the way of enjoying an excellent story!

If you can find the time, please write some more in this style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my mom loves porn

My mom found me jerking off with a magazine that had guys shooting their cum on their face. She must have been standing there for awhile and heard me say, that's it mom I'm gonna cum all over your face. When I saw her standing there I covered myself with my blanket. She came over to my bed and took the magazine and started going through it and she came to a picture of a guy sucking another guys cock. She said I was perverted and was still looking through the magazine, I got a little bold and uncovered myself and started rubbing my cock. I have a 11 inch cock and I saw mom was looking at the men sucking cock. I said,ahhh I can do myself. She said no you can't and she said if I could she would show me how perverted and kinky she was. I got myself into position and put my cock in my mouth and started sucking up and down on my cock as mom was playing with her beautiful pussy, when I was going to cum the first shot went in my mouth and then I shot the rest of my cum all over mom's face.

columbus4phuncolumbus4phunover 8 years ago
Not a bad effort

While I am not a writer and have not submitted anything to this site, I do read a lot on here and have a few comments/suggestions for you. Many of the mother/son incest stories sound the same; son watches mom, mom notices son, mom makes a move on son, they have sex. To grab an incest readers attention, you have to have more to the chase and be more graphic with the actual intercourse. This can be accomplished and still hold to the 'short story' theme.

One thing I wanted to comment on was the poor grammar used. There were missing words in sentences and sentences where extra words didn't fit. Have someone read and offer editing advice on your literary pieces. When I am trying to figure out what word should have been in the sentence or noticing that the incorrect pronoun was used, it takes away from what I am reading.

With that being said, I did enjoy your venture into incest writing. The basis for the story was good and you had the scenes set to where they could have been explosive. Hopefully, understanding this was only a little constructive criticism, your next writing will be that much better.

Keep writing and I will keep reading. Best of luck to you...Keith

columbus4phun@yahoo.com

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
Watching porn with mom is so hot!

Nothing gets two people horny better than a good porn flick, even if you're related. If you're both into taboo type films, then it should be easy. Lust will take over, and mutual need will lead to some good hard fucking!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some comments were way too harsh: sex stories must reflect our fantasies not real events

Many young men are having day dreams about their mothers (wet dreams too, OK?) but only one in a thousand or 1 in 500 is lucky enough to make love to his mother. [I don't have real statistical data, i am just guessing.]

THIS STORY IS A FINE MOTHER-SON INCEST STORY full of sexual attraction and true love.

Five stars: * * * * *

Lynda_67Lynda_67about 8 years ago
Would love to watch with my boys

Would love to watch porn with my sons, or even better watch tapes my hub made of me with them. Getting very close to trying, hub wants me to. I have been fucking to boys and thinking about my sons

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That's My Fantasy

One of the best mom and son stories i've read. I wish me and my mom had a relationship like that, the thought of her wanting me to fuck her keeps me up all night. Again, amazing story, definitely will be reading it many, many more times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good but incomplete

Was a good read but did not give reasons why father left

And seemed to spoil the plot 6839

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*****

Nice and hot !

thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

what happened between the mom and dad for them to get a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

WOW. Enough. Said

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The father left because

Obviously he caught her watching mother son porn

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!!

Congrats ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only in my dreams .....

A favorite fantasy of mine .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice and easy

Good story, fine one, dear LC, but...to short, to easy. I really like you describing the sex, but i also like when they hunt each other...Sealed with a kiss, marked by love, "contract signed" in bed-at least 3 stamples & signature each-but, please, don't forghet the hunting seazon, lol. Make them toghether step by step, under your wings wich will spread over also as like always, my angel.

Yours,

G.M.

P.S: Of course 5 stars it's for any of your story, you know that, always be, so..i will not repeat...now and forever, my favourite author. Only other two authors here can look you in yor eyes, angel, maybe one time, you can work toghether at onestory...kisses, angel.

6tonguelasher96tonguelasher9over 6 years ago
Wow!!!

I've read this several times and will do several times more. You have a way of presenting mother/son incest in such a way as to make it not only acceptable but most desirable. Keep it up, in so doing you help so many of us that read your offerings to keep IT up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reading

Your stories alphabetically. This is by far the best one yet. I was going to stop reading them, until I got to this one. I might read a few more now.

dackjanielsdackjanielsover 6 years ago
Love it!

This was so fucking hot! Just incredible. I'll be checking out your other work. I hope very much there are some mother, daughter stories. Thank you so much for sharing.

bigcowboy36bigcowboy36about 4 years ago
great story

great story love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Editing

Overall, the story was exciting, but your mixed use of possessive pronouns was distracting, as when mother said the son's cock would look better in "your" mouth. Also, was the name of the boy in the movie Bennie or Jimmy? A little judicious editing would make a good story even better.

Spector30Spector30over 3 years ago

Benny became Jimmy...?

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

A pretty unconvincing premise. Even porn stars do not fuck in private the way they do in front of the cameras. It's much for fulfilling to act on impulses, impulses triggered by sensations, emotions, feelings. And what about coitus interrupts more often then not? If you are really getting off on the sexual, erotic, not even to speak of loving aspects of the act of sex*, you will mostly go through with what you are doing when climax nears. Try it once, just close your eyes and enjoy the intensity of the rush instead of pulling out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to read about difference ways to conduct the act and finish it. But the omnipresence of blow by blow descriptions of mainstream porn movies, ticking off the usual boxes so to speak, in almost all and every story takes away from otherwise convincing erotica you have posted here. Alas, the same goes for most of the other authors whose stories I like to read.

*as opposed to someone who get's most of his thrills from exerting power and dominance (or the opposite) during sex, or those who simply have such pliable minds as to have their "sexual proceedings" completely controlled by porn, consuming it unreflective instead of using it as a crutch.

wagonet2wagonet2about 3 years ago

I thought it was great. You write hot, hot stories that are easy to follow and simply delightful. I will be back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

hey can you write an story of mom who abused by son pleasee. by the way your storys are very goood

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Good job!

Thanks for sharing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This story was okay for what it is, a short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sucking fucking hot, outrageously fucking hot, more and more like this and soon, I am gagging got some hot mummy cunt. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s U.K.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

That was a nicel Lil short story...well done

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Everyone loves porn even those who don't admit it. It can work well for people who love each other.

Great story, you just have to be careful with the details (Benny became Jimmy at one point).

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story

Sometimes short and hot is perfect

I love all your hot stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My mom liked porn and knew that I watched it and didn't care. She was a major exhibitionist herself, always walking around in wife-beater see-thru T's, her b-cups always braless and on display. She was pretty, she was skinny, she had great legs, and knew it. She danced for many years which should give you the best idea of her disposition. She drank too much, smoked too much, was a lousy housekeeper, and an even lousier cook. Divorced, it was just her, I, and my little sister for many years. Mom didn't take care of herself all that well, either, except she was a vegetarian, and she was naturally skinny. Perhaps because of her diet of cigarettes and mountain dew. When she'd come home drunk she'd sometimes come into my room, undress, and climb into bed nude with me. We never talked about it, probably because she wouldn't remember anything the next morning. She'd blackout. Once when I was age capable she came in drunk one night and fellated me to orgasm. I was terrified the next morn but nothing, nothing was said by her..., and my sister said nothing, sis thought mom had fallen asleep drunk and nude..., again. So what. After the third time of mom fella, she had come home drunk, fellated me... to orgasm, mom catching most of my cum and swallowing, but not all. Some cum would be dried on her face or in her hair when she awoke. I was, by now, used to not being anxious about these episodes of hers because..., well..., I was getting... blown! (at kinda an early age, too!) I remember she had awoken this one morning in my bed and ignoring her clothes on the floor she pulled on one of my oversized tank tops which bared her breasts from the side completely. Pulling on a pair of cotton sweats I followed her out to the patio where she was smoking already and drinking her first of many mountain dews for the day. I grabbed a coffee and the aspirin and went out to sit next to her. She smiled and said thanks for the aspirin. We sat in silence for a few minutes before I made her aware, as I stared at her bare breast, that her face and hair had gobs of dried cum in it. Another minute or two passed before mom asked me if she had come home like that? I let her question hang for a minute in silence before she turned to me and said, "Or... did... I...?" I answered with my silence. Mom said then, almost too matter-of-factly, "You know I don't remember..., I..." And her voice trailed off. I said I know, but I assured her no one else knew, "Not even Sher (my sis) knows." Mom turned to me looking at me said, "Sher knows..." I was shocked! "How...?" I muttered. Mom said, "Sher watches you masturbate..." Mom was smiling at me gauging my reaction. She returned to serious quickly, "She's seen me..., you know..., go into your room..., strip..., and then..., blow you..., you know..., suck your cock... So..., she knows..." Holyshit! My jaw dropped. I was awestruck. Mom turned to me and in a quieter tone said, "She says you have a big cock..." "How does she know?" I asked. Mom took a few seconds before she answered, "She used to blow your friend Frankie Valente out here on the porch every night, like for two weeks, but he tried to go further and she wouldn't let him do more than finger fuck her..." Silence. Nothing unusual here, Mom always talked like a sailor with us, and apparently, there were no secrets between mother-daughter. One. Two. Three... "Oh..." I said, "So that's why Frankie doesn't come around anymore..." Some friend. And that's how we sat in silence until we went inside. Mom and I started fucking two weeks later and have not stopped... eight years later. I'm pretty sure Sher knows...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story to read and share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story,loved the mother sucking his cock,then fucking him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to follow with you going back and forth between first person and third person. But not bad.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

Nice and hot and a shorter one this time created some variety. Love your work Laura.

perejohn41perejohn4111 months ago

Just a great fuck story. Loved it!

becker92548becker925488 months ago

Loved this story. Wish you would continue it with. Beautiful mom, with a great little body

Sucking, swallowing her sons cum and then fucking him was great.

Keep up the good work.

4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

Yes! Short and sweet! This had a short buildup, and the sex was just right. You don’t have to write a novel to be hot and effective. Wish you would find someone to proofread your work however.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22299 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...