Mom Lost a Bet

Story Info
Mom falls victim to son and his friends after losing a bet.
2.1k words
4.16
54.1k
53
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sally. I'm a single mom raising a 19-year-old son who is the light of my life. It was a difficult birth and because of complications I can't have anymore, so he's all I've got. His asshole father couldn't deal with a kid or a marriage and left soon after. Sometimes we fight and argue like most parents and children, but for the most part we get along great. Sometimes though, Josh, that's my son, gets it into his head to go too far and that's what I'd like to tell you about. It was last Saturday and myself, Josh, Josh's girlfriend, Tina, a cute blonde 19-year-old and Josh's two friends Andrew and Joey were all over. We were watching a football game and having a good time. It was four against one though because I liked one team and all the rest of them liked the other. It was a close game though with each team scoring a touchdown and a field goal. So, when Josh offered a little wager, I couldn't resist. I was sure my team would win.

"There's no way your teams gonna win." Josh said, taking a big gulp of Dr. Pepper. Then he burped. This caused the others to laugh and got a, "Ew, gross!" From Tina.

"Fine, if you're so sure let's bet," I said smugly. Words that would later come back to haunt me.

"Okay," Josh said, rubbing his hands together. "Looser has to do what the others tell them to do for the rest of the day."

"Fine," I said.

"Naked," Josh added. "You didn't let me finish."

"What?" I yelped. "Josh! No way," I said looking at his friends and girlfriend. It wasn't that I'd be embarrassed, I mean I would, but it was more of feeling vulnerable. I mean young kids were full of raging hormones and sexual images. They had access 24/7 to stuff on the internet. Kinky stuff. Plus, I mean it was my son. It would just be strange.

So, let me describe myself. I have short, blonde hair, I'm on the shorter side with think legs, big heavy boobs, medium size areolas and small pebble like nipples. I'd say average looking in the face department. But I was really fun to be around and loved hanging with Josh and his friends.

"You can't welch on a bet. You said fine. Everyone heard her say fine right?" Josh asked.

Everyone agreed I said fine, even his girlfriend. So much for girl power and all that.

"Let's see who wins the game," I said. Hoping and praying it'd be my team.

Spoiler alert: it wasn't.

After the game they made me clean up all the food and drinks from the living room. I refused to get naked though.

Next, they made me act like a dog. I had to crawl around on all fours and bark and beg and lick their hands and take treats (broken up chocolate chip cookies).

"Smell my butt," Tina said and laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on doggie, smell my butt. That's what dogs do, right?" Tina said putting her ass in my face. God, this is humiliating I thought.

"I don't hear sniffing!" Tina chided.

I inhaled deeply, making sure she heard it.

Then it was the guy's turn. First Andrew, then Joey, and finally Josh. Tina was right there making sure my face was literally pressed up against their butts. Especially my son Josh.

Tina was wearing her cheerleading outfit as she'd just come from practice. The guys were all wearing T-shirts and long shorts. I was wearing a football jersey and spandex leggings. I know they don't look great on chubby women, but they're comfortable. However, they're not good for protection as I soon found out.

"Stay like that, because now you're a horse," Tina said, climbing on my back.

"I'm a what?" I asked, starting to stand up.

"Stay, down horsey," Tina said and smacked my ass. Hard.

Everyone laughed uncomfortably.

Tina then proceeded to "ride" me around the living room, much to the delight of the others. Spotting a ruler, she used it to "encourage" me to go faster, by spanking me on the butt. When she wasn't spanking me, she used the edge to rub in between my butt cheeks. It felt weird and kind of good. It also kind of tickled.

The others, including my son, got a turn riding me. Ugh. Just thinking that my son rode me sounds dirty in my brain. Joey and Andrew along with spanking my ass, kept copping feel of my boobs when Josh wasn't looking.

"Now it's time for your spanking. I mean a real one," Josh announced.

I didn't even bother to protest. I just let Josh bend me over the couch while he spanked and rubbed and grabbed my ass for a few minutes. The other all took turns. Tina spanked me the hardest. Andrew and Joey seemed to like to rub and squeeze my ass as well and spank it. They also rang their finger along my butt crack underneath to my pussy to rub my clit. Which was hard and sensitive.

Joey went last and in between spanking he tickled my butt. After a while I started laughing and squirming. "Hey Josh. Did you know your mom is ticklish?" he asked.

Then like a pack of vultures, the others started tickling me everywhere. Forty fingers were tickling me.

It was horrible and thrilling at the same time. My legs were under the coffee table and Andrew sat on them and tickled my bare feet. Josh held my arms above my head so his girlfriend, Tina could tickle my armpits. That left Joey to lift up my shirt a little and tickle and blow raspberries on my stomach.

I could feel my big breasts bouncing all over the place. I wasn't wearing a bra.

I kept begging them to stop, in between laughing.

"Josh, look. I think your mom likes being tickled," Tina said. Then I looked and she reached out and started pinching my hard nipples. Suddenly, my shirt was pulled up over my head, covering my face and I couldn't see anything. Then, I felt my hands being tied and heard the couch being lifted. Soon I realized the kids had tied and trapped my arms under the leg of the couch so I couldn't move them.

Then I felt multiple hands and fingers grabbing, touching, and tickling my breasts. I'm sure Josh was part of that group. Then they all took turns licking, sucking and biting on my hard nipples.

"Wow! She's wet also, look," Andrew said, pointing to the wet spot on my white leggings. Before I knew it, my leggings were torn off. My pussy was very wet. I had a little landing strip above my pussy, but was shaved otherwise.

"No underwear at all, Mom?" Josh asked, while looking at his friends, clearly embarrassed.

All four of them ran there hands up and down my pussy lips and each one, including my son, slipped a finger inside. They all made me taste my own pussy juice by sticking their fingers in my mouth after they pulled them from my dripping cunt.

Tina whispered something to Josh, who looked at me than nodded. She clapped her hands like a giddy teenager.

"Mrs. Watson. If you can hold out from having an orgasm for five minutes, while being fingered, we'll stop tickling you, and you can gets dressed and the bet is over. If not, you're ours for the night," the bratty little tramp said.

"Fine," I agreed. I could hold out for an hour as this little bitch tried to finger me with her delicate hands.

"Okay, Josh, make your mother come," Tina instructed.

"What!? I yelped.

"Far out," Andrew said.

"No way," Joey added then laughed.

My shirt was cut away. Someone got a timer. The stage was set. How did I end up here? My own son was about to finger fuck me in front of his two friends and girlfriend. This had gotten way out of hand.

"Josh, honey, this has gone far enough," I said.

"God, Mom. I never knew you were so kinky. How come you're wet and turned on by me and my friends tickling you?" Josh asked. The whole time he was running his finger up and down my pussy. Purposely avoiding the clit. I moaned in response.

"Man, what a freak," Andrew said.

"And go!" Tina shouted.

Without warning, Josh, my own son, shoved his finger deep in my cut and started fucking me with it.

Andrew and Joey played with my breasts, and Tina made me French kiss her.

I felt my son's finger as it slipped inside me. I was divorced from his father and hadn't dated in a while. He knew what he was doing. I wondered if this is what he did to Tina when I heard her moaning in his bedroom when they thought I was asleep. I was sure I could resist. First it was my son and what kind of mother gets off by her own son? Second, I had wisdom and experience on my side.

"You've lasted three minutes. Two more to go," Tina said.

Easy! I thought. That was until...

Josh, added a finger and started doing the come here motion. Then, using his other hand, he started rubbing my clit. I knew I wouldn't last long. My orgasm was building and building until with ten seconds left, I shouted and had the biggest orgasm of my life by my very own son.

They all clapped and cheered. I remained silent. What was I supposed to say? Thanks son, for the best orgasm of my life? It was too weird. It got weirder when they all got naked next.

My hands were untied and I was made to lie on the floor. Then, Josh made me suck his - shaved I noticed - balls while his hard cock lay on my nose pointing toward the top of my head. Andrew and Joey lay their hard cocks the other way. Their balls on my forehead and their hard cocks aimed at my body. Tina, of course, snapped pics with everyone's phone, including mine.

I must look like quite the slut, I thought.

Then I had to suck their cocks and swallow their loads, while Tina ate me to orgasm after orgasm.

Andrew was first. His cock was short, but thick. He liked it when I sucked on his balls and jerked his cock. When he was ready to come, sooner than I would have thought, he spurted in my mouth. His cum tasted bland. He was short and pudgy, so it was kind of expected.

Next up was Joey. His long, thin cock slid right in my mouth. He wanted me to tickle his balls. He lasted longer than Andrew, but not by much. He shot a couple of long ropes into my mouth then a few small spurts. He tasted salty.

Last, but certainly not least, was Josh. His cock was long and thick. Not at all like his father's. The head was especially big. I licked up and down the shaft and all around the head. He really seemed to like that. I swallowed as much of my son's cock as I could, which wasn't much, and used my tongue to stimulate the head. In no time I had him shouting he was gonna come. Josh exploded into my mouth with such force I couldn't take it all and started gagging. I opened my mouth and some cum leaked out down my face and onto my breasts. I swallowed what I could as Josh kept shooting more and more into my open mouth.

When he finished shooting, Tina grabbed his cock, like she did with Andrew and Joey, (little whore that she is), and licked any remaining cum left over. I guess her and Josh had an open relationship.

Since Tina was the only one who hadn't come, although she'd been rubbing her pussy during this whole time, she climbed on my face and made me lick her twat. The guys stood watching and stroking

themselves. I reached out and rubbed Tina's clit until she squeezed her thighs around my head and came.

"Hey!" Tina said as she was roughly pushed off of me. Then I felt Andrew shooting his second load of semen onto my tits, face and hair. Joey and Josh followed soon after.

Tina, the cunt, took pics of this as well.

"Don't worry, Mom. You have a chance to get us all back," Josh said.

"How's that?" I asked.

"The playoffs are next week." All four of them laughed.