Mom Lost a Bet Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom goes double or nothing.
1.1k words
4.29
19.2k
25
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sally and a while ago, my son, Josh and his friends, Andrew, Joey and his girlfriend Tina, all ganged up and tickled me and did other things no teenagers should ever do, to a woman in her 40's not to mention a son to his mother. In all fairness I did lose the bet, but this time was going to be different. I'd win and I'd make fools of them. I'd get my revenge and strip them naked and tickle and spank them and ride them like horses.

Anyway, now it was the playoffs and the team I pickled couldn't lose. No way. They were ranked number one and had the best players. So confident was I that I gathered a bunch of "tickle" devices and put them in a covered basket next to the couch.

"Okay, guys before the game starts, let's make another bet," I announced to the group.

They all looked up. Tina was back in her slutty cheerleading outfit and the guys were dressed in basketball shorts and T-shirts.

"Are you sure you want to do that, Mom?" Josh asked. "I mean it didn't exactly work out well for you last time."

The other three laughed and Tina wiggled her fingers in a tickling motion.

"I'm positive," I said. In fact, let's go double or nothing," I stated.

"Double or nothing?" Joey asked.

"You guys tickled me and did other stuff for about two hours last time. This time let's make it four hours. Only I'll be dishing out the tickles and spanks, not you. I even brought some items to torture you with."

"Okay, Mom if you say so," Josh said and we shook hands.

The game was neck and neck. Each team had scored points. However, at halftime, my team was up by two touchdowns. I felt really good. My nipples were hard, and my pussy was moist. I was so going to enjoy torturing these punks.

I was going to make all three boys, even my son, lick my pussy to orgasm. Then I'd make that slut, Tina, lick my asshole.

Then disaster struck. One of my team's key players got hurt. He was out of the game and the rest of the team sort of gave up. My team lost.

The three of them were cheering and high-fiving each other. Then they all turned to look at me.

I tried to make a run for it. But it was no use. I was tackled and while Josh, my very own son, held my arms over my head and Andrew and Joey held my legs, Tina, the slut tickled me everywhere. She even reached under my football jersey and grabbed and tickled my tits and nipples (which were hard by the way). I was laughing and squirming. Then they started stripping off my clothes. Soon, I was once again naked in front of my 19-year-old son and his friends.

I was brought to the dining room table and tied down.

Then, the brats just all went crazy and tickled me everywhere. Tina and Josh tickled my armpits, while Joey and Andrew tickled my feet. This lasted about thirty minutes, but it felt like forever. My boobs were bouncing all over the place, and my pussy was tingling even though no one had touched me there yet.

"Let's see what torture devices you mom had in store for us," Tina said and went and got the basket.

"No!" I shouted. Tina just laughed, and so did the others.

"Please, Josh!" I pleaded with my son.

"You said double or nothing, Mom," Josh reminded me.

"Ooh, feathers," Tina said and handed the guys a feather each while she took one for herself. Of course, the perverts used the feathers on my nipples, breasts, cunt and clit. I almost came three times, but they'd stop and laugh each time I groaned in frustration.

Josh then found the electric toothbrushes. These were also used on my nipples and clit but also on my armpits and feet. The vibration made me really ticklish, and I laughed even harder.

Finally, Joey and Andrew used the toothbrushes on my nipples, while Tina fingered my pussy, while Josh licked my clit until I finally exploded in orgasm. And yes, this one was even better then when he fingered me last time.

Then I was untied and retied on my hands and knees, with my ass exposed.

Once again, they all spanked my ass. Grabbing it and rubbing it.

Tina used a toothbrush on my asshole, while Andrew and Joey sucked on my tits hanging down. Josh then inserted his two big fingers into my pussy and brought me off once again.

Someone then rubbed my feet in oil and used a hairbrush on each of my feet. This was super ticklish.

I was then forced to give all the guys another blowjob and swallow their loads. Tina left and had returned with my plug-in vibrator, and she used that on my cunt while I blew the guys. Tina made me orgasm three times.

I was then turned back over, and Tina lay on me in a sixty-nine and made me lick her pussy and asshole, while she did the same to me. We each had a couple of orgasms.

Finally, I was untied and made to climb on my son's cock, while I sucked Andrew's cock and Joey fucked me in the ass.

Tina thoughtfully oiled up my ass and Joey's cock, so it basically slipped right in. It still hurt at first, but then I got used to it.

Tina then used my own vibrator on her pussy and clit while she watched the three boys, my son included, fucking me while looking me in the eyes.

Andrew came first and shot his load in my mouth. I had my own orgasm, which triggered Josh to shoot his seed inside me, causing me to clench up and that triggered Andrew to fill my asshole with his cum.

Tina had about four orgasms while we all had ours.

Tina had, of course, taken pictures of me with three cocks inside me. One in each hole.

I couldn't believe I just fucked my son and his two friends while his girlfriend used my own vibrator to get herself off. I'd get my revenge. If not on all of them, then certainly on Josh. He seemed to be too cavalier about all this. A plan was formulating in my mind. I think I had the perfect idea.

They all got dressed and left. They were hungry, no surprise, and went to go eat. I was invited but declined. I needed to clean up.

"Man, I can't wait for the Superbowl," Joey said before he left. The other's all laughed.