Their First Cruise Together

Story Info
Two cheated upon wives find each other.
10.8k words
4.7
18.6k
27
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: OK, this might be repetitive, but THIS STORY IS FICTION. Well, that's not entirely true. The two main characters are known to both my wife and I. Of course, I've changed their names, even though they've both given us permission to tell their story. As always, anyone lucky enough to get lucky, is at least eighteen years old. This story could be in several categories, LW, Mature, Romance, but as you will see, the category I'll assign it to, will be the best fit

This story is my very first attempt at the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023.

Here goes nothing.

I am Annette Collins, and I'm sitting at my normal coffee shop, waiting for my workday to start. I am a Senior Accountant with a mid-sized law firm in downtown Bellevue, Washington. Having worked there since before I graduated Seattle University, nineteen years previously.

Having survived a near disastrous marriage to Jonathan Collins, twelve years beforehand, all I had to show for the seven years of marriage to a world class cheat, were the house he was still paying for, a nearly perfect sixteen year old son, Brad, and a nonexistant social life.

All in all, I considered myself truly fortunate.

Let me give my faithful readers a little back story.

I met Jonathan Collins during my junior year in college. He was getting his MBA at the University of Washington, which required the participants to teach a lower level accounting class at a school other then the U W.

Here was an impressionable twenty year old, gawking at this very good looking, six foot three inch twenty-four year old grad student each day of the term.

Only having one sexual experience, that was less than stellar, I knew I had to take this slow, when Collins started showing his interest in me.

I tried my best not to seem like a love struck teenager, but failed, miserably.

My mother warned me not to jump into anything with 'that letch' as she called him.

Did I take her warning seriously? Nope, and it cost me dearly.

Yes at first, I did take it slow, only allowing his hands to find my D cup bra was all me, with no need for any padding. When he moved his hands to my very round behind, pulling me close enough to feel his sizable bulge, I knew I had to put the breaks on.

It must have been the fourth or fifth time in our heavy make out sessions, when his hands not only had my bra off, but found their way into my panties.

I literally saw stars the first time one of his fingers touched my pussy lips, sliding up to my throbbing clit.

When his clothes magically disappeared, finally letting me see his fairly thick eight inches of glorious manhood, I barely had the ability to whisper condom.

When his huge, covered cock entered me, I held on for dear life, as he slowly moved in and out, while lightly nipping at my engorged nipples.

As he picked up steam, I must have had three or four little orgasms, when finally 'the big one' hit. It hit with so much intensity, I thought I passed out for a few seconds.

"Oh, my fucking goodness, Jon, I can't believe what we just did"

"Are you sure I'm only your second, because I can't wait to see what you're like when you get really good," he beamed.

While I was catching my breath, noticing his cock was still at half mast, I still had the thought in the back of my mind, why is this older hunk interested in me? Not that I was bad looking, but at just under six feet tall, and on the very full figured side, I would never be mistaken for a Vegas showgirl.

As my breathing was finally back to normal, I turned to see him still grinning at me, when I slid my hand down his muscular chest to his cock, wrapping my fingers around it, and slowly moving up and down.

Leaning over and whispering for him to have patience, I very tentatively put just the very tip into my mouth. Not too bad, I thought, so I took the next two or three inches in my mouth, and slowly started bobbing up and down.

Just then, he moved around, holding both my hips, and started kissing the insides of both of them.

If I was overjoyed with a finger in my pussy, I was absolutely overwhelmed when his tongue licked all around my pulsating clit.

As I took as much of his sizable manhood in my mouth as possible, he added two fingers deep inside my sopping wet pussy. I must have cum another two or three times before his third finger entered me, and I nearly threw him off his bed.

Just as I was nearing another bed rattling orgasm, he started shooting stream after stream of cum into my throat. Luckily, I had a small towel next to me that I used for my catch cloth.

Just a dribble or two was more than enough for me to swallow.

For the rest of my school year we got together each and every chance we had.

I did decide to go to my mother's doctor to get on a reliable birth control, much to Jonathan's delight.

Going into my senior year, and Jonathan getting hired by a very high powered financial company, he went to my parents and asked them for their permission to marry me.

We set a date right after my graduation, the following June.

Against my parent's wishes, we moved in together, with me promising to finish school.

I actually started to work at the law firm I'm still at, before I finished my last classes.

It didn't long for is to get our routine going, with me working three afternoons a week, while Jonathan was working between fifty and sixty hours a week, saying this was necessary to build up his clientele.

I just decided if we were to succeed, financially, this was a necessary evil.

With my work and school, and his work, the one thing that did NOT suffer was our sex life.

If we weren't working, studying or eating, we were fucking. Or sucking. Or both.

We both were very aware what wasn't on the menu. Nothing larger than than his index finger was ever going anywhere near my rear end. Don't get me wrong, we both enjoyed everything we did. And this included some limited digital exploration.

My parents put on the wedding of my dreams. Everything was like a storybook tale, me in white (wink, wink), Jonathan looking like my Prince Charming, capped off with a honeymoon in Mexico.

By our second anniversary celebration, we both decided we needed a house to give us the necessary room, as we both realized we wanted to start our family.

House hunting went better than expected, finding a brand new neighborhood that had many young, professional couples starting out in their careers.

It didn't take too long before we were trying our best to start the family we both wanted.

Even with Jonathan still working some fifty hour weeks, we found time to try most anything to achieve the goal of a child, or two.

There wasn't any part of our house that was out of bounds for our fucking. Each of the three bedrooms. Our den/home office. The shower stall. Even with me bent over the kitchen table. Yes, we sanitized it when we finished doing it.

It must have been at the five month period of our marathon fucking that I realized I was late.

At my mom's suggestion, I waited another month, just to make sure.

That must have been the longest four weeks in history.

By the time I knew I wasn't getting my period, I made a mad dash to my doctor's office.

When she showed me the ultrasound of a tiny shadow like figure growing inside of me, I couldn't text Jonathan fast enough.

He knew right away, when he read my text saying, 'hello, daddy' next to the ultrasound picture.

We were both floating on cloud nine.

Both of us decided we didn't want to know the sex of this little miracle, as we just didn't care. Healthy was what we both wanted.

Each night we would find ourselves in bed, with our sexcapades still in high gear.

One major change was, as my tummy grew, we did more and more of our fucking with me on my side. Having his magnificent cock entering me from behind only intensified the feeling.

As I entered my eighth month, and felt the size of the Goodyear Blimp, we eased way back on the fucking, but still maintained a nice oral regimen.

Into my ninth and final month, now the size of Grand Coulee Dam, sex became secondary to me trying to find a comfortable position for sleeping.

I didn't even feel like giving him an occasional hand job.

Even though Jonathan didn't say anything, I just had this feeling he was getting something on the side. He had stopped complaining, so I had my suspicions.

Heading to the hospital, one evening, it took nearly three hours of serious labor that culminated in Bradly Collins finally letting the delivery room staff know he was happy to be free of his confines.

I knew he might be on the large side, but when the head nurse announced, nine pounds one ounce, twenty-two inches long, I just stared at my husband, and silently knew he wasn't touching me until Brad was in kindergarten.

Just kidding.

I couldn't believe how big our 'little' one was. Putting him in my arms, I knew he was going to be larger than his daddy, some day.

Both daddy and I couldn't get enough of our son. I didn't think Jon would let go long enough for me to feed him.

I did take three months off, as my firm allowed this for maternity leave.

We did find a daycare that took infants as young as three months, but it made me extremely sad going back to work.

Sad enough, that my boss told me to stay home, and do my work remotely.

I couldn't have been happier.

The one bad thing about this arrangement?

I didn't get much exercise, making it very difficult to lose my baby weight.

This became a bone of contention between Jonathan and me.

He thought that if it was so easy to put those pounds on, then it should have been just as easy to take them off. Fat fucking chance. Pun intended.

I do have to admit that the arguing about weight diminished the first time I took his cock in my mouth, and sucked him to conclusion. Duh! A great blow job solves most arguments.

At the three month mark, we picked up right where we left off before my pregnancy.

Yes, I went back on birth control, as neither of us wanted another nine months of my cravings, weight gain, or moodiness.

As I was able to get work done from home, time seemed to pass, quickly.

We both figured that as Brad was turning a year old, and starting to walk, we'd find a suitable daycare, and I'd return to my office.

It was at this time that Jonathan started to meet clients for dinner meetings, and I started getting suspicious.

Yes, his commissions were growing, so I knew he was conducting business, but I was hoping it wasn't in someone's bedroom.

Each time I'd ask about just that thing he'd quickly deny any hanky panky.

Also, his bitching and moaning about my weight slowed down. Just a bit. He still thought all I had to do was wave a magic wand, and voila! I'd be back at my pre-baby size. If wishes could come true.

The one thing I never did was deny him bedroom gymnastics. OK, there were a few days a month, that oral was available if I wasn't too crampy.

By the time Brad was three, I was fairly certain Jonathan was getting a little on the side. I couldn't prove it, but a wife knows.

The law firm I worked for had what was considered the fiercest divorce lawyer in the entire state. Not only did he make the cheating party pay, he represented both women and men.

One day as I seemed to be moping around the office, he called me aside and asked if I was OK.

"Not really, Albert, I think Jonathan might be getting some strange stuff on the side."

"Do you want my investigator to look into this?"

"I guess it has to be done, right?"

It took just over two weeks for Albert to show me pictures of my 'faithful' husband and some stick figure bimbo going into the 'no-tell motel' when he was supposed to be at a business dinner.

Ha! I knew what he was eating for dinner, and I started the very unpleasant task of dumping his cheating ass. As well as other body parts.

At first, he denied any extra curricular activities, until we showed him the pictures, our investigator had taken.

This started the year long process of getting the absolute best deal I could make out of a truly shitty situation.

All through this process, neither of us brought our problems home, thereby shielding our son from our marital discord.

Yes, at four years old, Brad knew something was wrong, that daddy wasn't around as much, and when he was around, he just wasn't the same. He always seemed a bit distracted, as if his mind were elsewhere.

I knew it wasn't just his mind that was elsewhere, but his manhood, too. I couldn't believe that he thought I'd still jump at the chance of some serious fucking while all this was going on.

It took the better part of a year to get everything settled.

I got the house, and generous child support.

He got to keep his 401K, but we split our accounts, fifty-fifty.

My own salary kept me fairly well off, and not having a house payment put my financial status in good shape.

We both agreed that visitation was to be as generous as anyone could hope for.

I did ask him not to flaunt any new girlfriends in front of our son. This he begrudgingly agreed to.

He'd just have to learn to keep his dick in his pants when he had our son with him.

For the most part, my social life existed of work, helping my son with his homework, and watching some TV, or reading a book in the evening, and repeating this ad nauseum.

There were a few attempts by work colleagues to get me out of my house, but it just didn't seem right.

I had it in my mind that the entire male species were nothing but cheating skirt chasers.

It must have been at least a full year before I accepted a dinner invitation from a friend of a friend.

It was going well, until he asked me to spend the night with him.

Even with my son being with my parents for the whole weekend, my answer was a resounding no! The nerve of this guy thinking because he took me to a fairly nice restaurant, I was going to jump in the sack with him.

Not in this, or any other lifetime.

This one event kept me on the sidelines for nearly a year and a half. Even when my son would tell me his dad had another different friend over, I just didn't want to go that route.

I did have a talk with Jonathan about his bimbos parading arounnd nearly uncovered.

I let him know we were heading back to court, if he exposed my son to nearly naked floozies. I'd take away all visitation if conduct like this continued.

I really think he knew I meant business, as Brad didn't have anything negative to say. He did tell me about a girlfriend, or two, but said they were always dressed around hin.

Over the next two years, I might have had a couple of very non eventful dates, that left me wanting some sort of sexual release, that I couldn't justify lowering myself down to my ex-husband's level.

I did, however, discover the pleasure of a BOB. That's a battery operated boyfriend.

As Brad was going into high school, I got a call from his principal, telling me I had to be at the school, at four PM, to discuss a little fracas at the school that day.

Getting to the office, I noticed Brad, his father and the principal.

Mind you, that at just over fifteen years of age, Brad was six foot four, and just about two hundred and forty pounds. Most of which was muscle.

Giving his father just a nod, letting him know this wasn't a social visit, the principal told us that my son had a little altercation with two older boys.

it seems as if these two older boys were taunting a girl in his class simply because she was on the chunky side.

"Bradley, tell me what happened," I asked.

"Mon, dad, these two jerks were teasing my friend, Nancy Hamilton, just because she's a little overweight. I asked them twice to stop, when one of them asked if we were fu,,,um fooling around. That just struck me the wrong way, as we are just friends."

"Go on."

"I guess I must have shoved him a little harder than I thought, and he tumbled backwards. Both of them were really pissed, but realized I meant business."

The principal told us all that the school had a no fighting policy which would get Brad two days of detention, but the two bullies would get five days of detention because bullying wasn't tolerated, either.

As we all left, I asked my son if he and this Nancy we more than just school pals.

"Mom, we're only fifteen, and she really doesn't have many friends. The girls won't even talk with her, and I've heard some of them say really mean things to her because of her weight."

"Is she a nice girl?"

"Yes, and we just seem to get along. We just sit and talk at lunch, and I've started walking around campus after lunch just to get her exercising a bit."

All the way home I started thinking, there was a man in the finacial planning office down the hall from mine who has asked me out a time or two, named Lance Hamilton. I just wonder if he could be her father.

"Brad, are Nancy's parents divorced."

"Yes, and she told me her dad can be a class A jerk."

"Is her dad Lance Hamilton?"

"Yes, do you know him?"

"He works down the hall from me, and he's asked me out a few times. I've always said no."

Thinking a bit more, I recall meet this Lance's ex wife, Janice in my coffee shop a time or two. Very nice to talk with, and also a bit on the chunky side. But who am I to talk?

Just the following week I happened to see Janice in the coffee shop before work.

"Can I talk to you a minute?" I asked.

"Before you say anything, Annette, I really want to thank you for raising such a wonderful son. Nancy told me what he did, and I want to thank you, too."

We sat and chatted about nothing in particular. We both had a laugh about our non-existant social life, and the perils of being single women, raising a child on our own.

One day the following week, Janice quietly asked if we could meet for lunch because she had a serious question to ask.

Getting our lunches, and finding a quiet table, I was getting intrigued with this request.

"First off, I think I've told you about my sister working for a large travel agent and how cheaply she gets to travel, right? Well, jeez, I don't know where to start. OK. She and I have planned a cruise starting the first week in June. Trouble is, she has a problem with her in-laws that is going to make this trip impossible to take."

"Do you have to cancel, too?"

"That's my issue. Well, um, oh shit, I'm just going to ask. Would you like to take her place, and go with me?"

"Oh! I'm not sure. I've never been on a cruise, so tell me a little about it."

"First off, I'm asking as a friend, so you don't think I'm trying to hit on you. Second, on June 1st, we fly to Sydney, Australia. We stay there for three days, taking tours each day. Then, we board the cruise ship and sail the South Pacific, and Hawaii, ending back in Seattle, for a total of twenty-two days."

"Oh, my, that's some trip," I mumbled.

"Let me tell you that my daughter thinks its cool, since I haven't been anywhere since my divorce."

"Janice, how soon do you need an answer?"

"Within a few days, so my sister can do the necessary changes. And, just so you might feel a bit more at ease, we would have what the cruise line calls a mini suite. A full sized bed, plus a pull-out sofa sleeper."

This gave me some comfort, knowing I wouldn't have to feel uneasy about sharing a bed with another woman.

I was fairly certain between my parents and Brad's father, he would be well looked after.

When I got home, the first thing I did after changing my clothes, while waiting for our dinner to be delivered was to tell my son about this adventure.

"I know mom, Nancy was telling me about it, and is absolutely thrilled you might be going with her mom."