Mom Loves Big Ones Pt. 05

Story Info
Moms and sons together...
5.6k words
4.72
24.7k
42

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,557 Followers

Carter dropped Luke off at home just after sunset. They hadn't talked much on the drive home from Helen's. Both were physically exhausted. Luke was lost in his private thoughts, leaving Carter to wonder if they both had the same thing on their minds. He hesitated to broach the sensitive subject of mother-fucking.

Helen had to be close to forty, but her energy was boundless where sex was concerned. She'd left all three of her young partners drained but happy. If his life kept up this way, Carter figured he'd be popping little blue dick pills by the time he was twenty-three just to keep up. He'd lost count of how many times he'd come today, either inside Helen or on her tits or face.

Yet, as he pulled into the driveway of his mother's house he still had a boner that he could use to smash cinderblocks. In his mind's eye, he saw his voluptuous blonde mother, the warmest and most willing woman he'd ever known, beckoning him into her bed. Opening her legs to him. It was more than an idle fantasy. He was confident that he'd have her before the night was out.

There was one problem: what to do about Dave? Carter hoped that his brother had gone out for the evening with friends. Seeing that their mother's bedroom light was still on, but that Dave's was not, suggested that if the kid was at home maybe he'd crashed early after their long drive from California. If so, Carter could lure Mom away to another part of the house.

His hopes were dashed as soon as he stepped into the foyer. The creaking of his mother's old wooden bed echoed through the house, and he could feel its rhythmic pounding right through the ceiling. He should have expected this, damn it. Mom had taken advantage of having the house empty for a few hours to invite a man in for the evening.

He started down the stairs to the rec room. No way he'd try to sleep up in his room, down the hall from all that racket. Add to that his gnawing envy of whomever she had up there with her, and he might not sleep, period.

His mother's throaty screams from upstairs stopped him dead. "Do it to me, baby!" she shouted. "Harder, Davy, harder!"

What the fuck?

Carter spun on his heel and raced back up the stairs, heedless of the noise he made. If this was what it sounded like, he had to catch them at it. No way he was going to miss this.

Mom's bedroom door was open a crack. Carter flung it wide. His mother was down on her knees and forearms in the middle of her bed. Dave was behind her, holding onto her round, upturned ass and pounding his cock into her like a jackhammer. At this low angle, her stiff, pointed nipples brushed against the bed sheets each time her huge round tits swung like pendulums beneath her.

"Oh, fuck!" Dave exclaimed when his older brother barged into the room. He reared back, trying to pull his cock out of his mother's pussy, but she bore down with her cunt muscles to trap him inside her.

Carter couldn't keep from laughing at his brother's alarm. "That didn't take you long, huh, Mom? I should have known that you couldn't be alone in the house with a guy without getting into his pants. Even if he's your son, huh? Shame on you."

"What can I say?" His mother grinned slyly at him. "If God didn't want me fucking my son, she shouldn't have given him a dick like a horse." Glancing over her shoulder at Dave, she added, "You better just get that thing moving again, kiddo. And I don't mean five minutes from now."

"B-but Mom--"

"But nothing. I don't believe we'll have a problem with your brother." Her gaze rested on the tight-stretched fabric of Carter's jeans front, then lifted to meet his eyes in a smoldering, heavy-lidded stare. "Will we, Carter, darling?"

"No problems here, Ma'am," Carter assured her.

"Then hurry up and strip!" she commanded. "I want to see what I'm going to be sucking."

"Awesome!" Dave started pumping his hips again. Whenever he withdrew his mother rocked her ass back to follow, unwilling to relinquish an inch of his cock for even a second.

Out of his clothes in a flash, Carter leaped up to stand on the mattress in front of his mother. His balls swung heavy between his legs and his cock thrust out like an iron rod, the tip touching her nose. She inhaled deeply.

"I smell pussy," she said huskily. "And jism. Yum. What have you been doing all day?"

"Tell you later. Just you get busy," Carter grunted impatiently. His mother's full, red lips, the lips he'd fantasized about so often, hovered half an inch from the head of his dick. Her giant tits swayed just beyond his reach. He couldn't wait another moment. With all the frustration of the last few years welling up inside, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her toward him. He shoved several inches of his cock into her warm, willing mouth.

"Mmmmph!" Mom went cross-eyed as Carter plowed forward. Her throat muscles relaxed automatically with the instinct of a woman made for cocksucking. His mother's mouth was better than the hottest, tightest cunt that he'd ever fucked. But then, pussies weren't designed with sensitive, talented tongues trained to seek and titillate the pleasure points on a man's cock. Mom's mouth was.

"Yeow!' Dave yelped. "Watch it, man, whatever you're doin' up there's got her pussy snapping away on my dick like a maniac."

"What do you expect? The more cock you feed a whore like our sweet mother, the wilder she gets. Being used by both her sons must be overloading her circuits. But she loves it. Right, Mom?"

"Unnhh...Uhh..." Kathy nodded dizzily around Carter's prick as it glided into her frantically sucking throat. Having her sons discuss her wanton sexual nature as if she weren't right there listening to them thrilled her to the core. Her libido fed on the risks that came with flaunting society's moral laws. But inviting men to use her this way always held danger. Not so with her sons. She knew, deep down, that however rough their handling and coarse their talk might be, Dave and Carter would never hurt her. With that certainty came a greater freedom from inhibition than she'd ever known before.

"Yeah, you do love it, don't you?" Carter taunted. "You were right. That's Helen Warner's pussy you're tasting, along with my jism. And Luke's. And, oh yeah, her son Andy's. You're not the only slut in town taking son-dick. Not hardly."

Kathy quivered deliciously at his revelations. She swirled her tongue around his plundering prick, lapping up all the cum and cream that she could get. Helen Warner's escapades were as much the topic of gossip around town as Kathy's own. They knew each other and had shared occasional sessions with their faces between one another's legs. If all that Carter boasted was true, it was way past time for her and Helen to renew that acquaintance. Yes, the big-titted brunette and her handsome son would be welcome additions to Kathy's life of debauched adventure.

Even more exciting was the news that Luke Moore had joined in the group fuck. Alice's panicked flight from the prospect of taking Dave's dick this afternoon had disappointed Kathy. Luke was such an aggressive young stud that his having seen the spectacle of Andy putting incestuous prick to Helen guaranteed that Luke would pursue the earliest opportunity to seduce his mother, too

Yes, before shy Alice knew it she'd be screaming joyfully as her son mounted and entered her for the first time--that was, if it hadn't already happened.

Kathy's head flopped on her neck like a rag doll's as she was buffeted back and forth by her big-dicked sons. Carter held her up by her hair, pounding his cock down her throat like he owned her mouth. Being so dominated by both sons was her most depraved dream come true, at last. Now she had two studs of her very own, two young, heavy-hung guys living in her house, at her beck and call whenever her slutty holes wanted filling--which, to be honest, was pretty much all of the time. Above all else, the absolute wickedness of defying the taboo against mother-son incest was a powerful aphrodisiac for the three of them.

Kathy rarely wore more than a nightgown at home. She resolved now to go around the place completely bare all the time. She'd insist that Dave and Carter do the same. Her brazen display would keep both sons feverishly aroused, just as her pussy would simmer at the sight of those beautiful long cocks hanging between their legs or rising stiffly at each flash of her tits and cunt. In exchange for their following her house rules, she would be their eager play toy--and she would reap the sensual rewards of satisfying their demands.

Carter and Dave matched their fuck-strokes so that they thrust into their mother's mouth and pussy together and withdrew as one. Dave reached under her to knead her dangling tits, his calloused palms rubbing her taut, sensitive nipples. Kathy had several quick orgasms before Carter called out, "I'm there! I'm blowin' a load straight down your belly, Mom!"

"Mmmm!" Kathy clamped her lips around his cock and sucked as hard as she could. She didn't want to miss a drop of her first mouthful of her son's cum. The first spurts splattered against the roof of her mouth before his thick fuck-rod slipped further down her throat, making good on his promise to feed his steaming jism directly to her waiting stomach. It was too much for her. She abandoned her pose of helplessness, pushing back against his bony hips until only his plum-sized cock-head was lodged in her mouth. She rolled the satiny, engorged bulb on her tongue, tasting the stream of rich warm cum engulfing her taste buds and filling her mouth. Only when she'd fully savored the taste of her son's semen did she swallow her first mouthful, and then his second, and every tasty shot that followed.

Dave had been cautious and even a little shy the first few times that Kathy had fucked him. He had been a virgin, after all. But he'd gotten past that, and after having cum in her mouth and pussy several times he was more in control and lasted much longer between climaxes. So as Kathy gorged herself on her older son's cock his younger brother continued fucking her at a casual pace, slowly pulling most of the way out of her clinging cock-sleeve, stirring his prick around just inside the entrance of her slit to enjoy the soft trembling of her inner folds as her body begged to be filled.

Much as she enjoyed Dave's increasing mastery, Kathy was anxious for Carter to penetrate her for the first time. Scooting forward away from Dave and spinning around on her hands and knees so that she was facing him, she lifted her hips so that her cunt was on a level with Carter's cum-dripping cock

"Hurry and put it in me," she hissed. "Put your cock up my cunt before you go soft."

"I don't think I can keep it up," Carter said, sounding unsure of himself for the first time since he'd surprised his mother and brother at play. "I just emptied my nuts in your mouth, Mom. You know how many times today I've--"

"Don't fret, lover," Kathy purred. "Trust me, I've kept men twice your age going all night long. Shove that big pussy-pleaser in fast and I promise I'll keep you hard as iron." She wriggled her ass invitingly at him. He managed to work the head of his prick into her hole even as his erection faded.

Kathy flexed the muscles along the inner lining of her pussy, pulling him inside as easily as if she were sucking him with her mouth. When he was halfway in her, she clenched her fuck-tunnel around his cock and then quickly let go again.

"Awwh!" Carter yelped. He grabbed her by the hips and pushed forward. Again she snapped and relaxed her cunt, repeating the exercise every few seconds. Soon his hard-on started growing, pressing out against and stretching her throbbing pussy.

Dave sat up in front of his mother with his ass resting on his heels and his knees wide apart on the mattress. His gleaming, wet cock reared up close to her face, swaying slightly.

"Here you go, Mom," he said brashly. "You'd like a little something to suck on while Carter fucks ya, wouldn't you?"

"That's not a little anything," Kathy giggled. She lovingly kissed her younger son's prick, tasting her own pussy juice smeared along its length.

"You'll have to work for this mouthful. May be my last of the goddamn evening. I'm zonked."

"Then we'll make this your first good-night blow job. The first of many." Kathy ducked her head to take one of Dave's balls in her mouth. Carter's hands roamed from her hips up along her flat stomach and ribcage, finding her big plump tits and squeezing them as Dave had done earlier.

Dave adjusted his position without taking his cock out of his mother's mouth, lying on his back and stretching his muscular legs out on either side of her. He relaxed against a pile of pillows. "Man, Carter, look at her go," he said, yawning casually and stretching his arms over his head. "Bet Mom would rather fuck than eat or sleep. What are we going to do?"

"Me? Personally, I'm gonna...ungh...make up for lost time," Carter joked. "If I'd stayed here instead of being an idiot and goin' with Dad, I'd probably have knocked Mom up a year ago."

"There's an idea. But the way she's going, she'll drain us so much that we'll both be shooting blanks after a while." Dave stared thoughtfully at the ceiling. "We might have to bring in help."

"Other guys," Carter agreed. "Andy. And Luke, right? Hell, we can round up a whole gang to keep Mom well-fucked from now on."

Listening to her sons' plans for her, Kathy soared higher and closer to another explosive climax. It was all just talk. A game, a way to keep her on the knife's edge of excitement. They understood her. They both took after her, their prolific virility and perversity well-matched to her rapacious desire for cock.

And if they meant what they said? So much the better.

"From now on," Dave repeated. "So it's settled? We aren't goin' back to that luxury shithole of Vanessa's?"

"Hell, no. She don't want us there, anyway. And even if she did, take it from me she's a lousy fuck." Carter landed a stinging slap on Kathy's ass. "And we got a hot whore right here who'll do whatever we want, whenever we want. Right, Mom?"

"Whatever you say, darling," Kathy sighed. She looked devotedly up at Dave and then back at Carter. "Just never stop fucking me this way. Being together again as a family, and having you both inside me, is everything I've ever wanted."

†††

Alice examined her legs in front of the standing mirror in her bedroom. She'd bolted from Kathy's house in such a panic that she'd left her jeans on a rose trellis and dashed all the way home in nothing but her tee shirt. Pushing through the narrow gap in the hedge had scratched her outer thighs in a few places, but there was no real bleeding.

As sex-starved as she'd been these last few months, Alice wasn't sorry she'd fled from Dave Hanley's attempt to fuck her. Okay, she regretted it a little. The allure of the forbidden was strong, and the vision of Kathy sucking her son's cock combined with the blonde's fantastic pussy-eating had nearly been enough to shred Alice's inhibitions. But for all that the two single mothers shared powerful sex drives, they were different people.

Kathy was a slut. Alice was not.

That wasn't a judgment on Kathy. Alice's bitter envy had given way today, replaced by admiration for her neighbor's boldness in seeking out and reveling in carnal bliss with an endless number of men, even if that included her sons. Especially because it included her sons. Alice hoped that the events of the afternoon were the beginning of mending their broken friendship. It was thanks to Kathy's daring that Alice was finally ready to claim what she wanted for herself.

Reckoning that she had some time to herself before Luke's return from wherever he and Carter had gone off to, Alice sorted through the toys she kept in the drawer of her bedside table. Her favorite was her Rabbit. She pulled the top sheets down to the foot of her bed and lay down naked on the fitted sheet, shoving a pillow under her hips to lift and tilt her pelvis upward. Her bed faced the door, so with her legs spread every inch of her lush nudity would be displayed to anyone who might enter while she pleasured herself.

Only one person other than herself had keys to the house.

Alice slathered the larger head of the Rabbit with spit, lubing the dry plastic to ease its entry into her pussy. Ordinarily, when she did this she imagined herself sucking a man's cock. But the toy was far too small to sustain the illusion this afternoon, not after she'd witnessed Kathy's extraordinary performance on a warm, live prick three times larger.

Still, the gentle vibrations churned her cunt-hole nicely while the smaller head of the device stimulated her clit. It wasn't like she wanted to climax yet. Her goal was to hold her heat. To make herself ready.

She played with herself, dozed, awoke, and played some more. It felt like forever before she heard the front door scuff open, then heavy footsteps on the stairs, and shortly after that the hiss of the shower down the hall.

"Luke?" she called out. "Would you come up here, please?" Hastily tucking her vibrator back into the drawer, she positioned herself again with her legs open and her feet flat on the mattress and started stroking her puffy, swollen pussy lips.

"What's up, Mom?" Luke stepped into the bedroom wearing only a blue bath towel knotted at his waist. His curly hair was damp from the shower, his muscular body aglow in the yellow light of the bedside lamp. "What do you--woah!" He did a double take, averting his eyes for a heartbeat before gazing at her in astonishment. "W-what are you doing?"

"Waiting for you," Alice sighed. The vibrator had left her pussy agape, a silent invitation. She dipped an index finger into the moist little "O," stirred it around, and withdrew it. Drops of her juice clung to her fingertip. She brought it to her mouth and licked it clean.

Luke's prick moved under his towel, gradually rising until the big crimson head poked out between the terrycloth folds. He took an uncertain step toward the bed, then another. "I don't get it. You've never been like this before. I mean...what happened?"

"Does it matter?" Alice shrugged and winked at him. "Let's just say I got honest with myself. About what I want and who I want.

"I want you, Baby. I want your cock." Easing her finger into her cunt again, this time she held the dripping digit up for her son's inspection. "Do you still want Mommy's pussy?"

Without a word, Luke ducked his head, catching his mother's finger between his lips and sucking on it. His cock surged higher and harder. Alice put her hand on the nape of his neck, guiding him downward toward her big rose-tipped breasts. "See how stiff my nipples are? I swear they're so swollen they ache. A nice warm mouth massage is what they need. Would you suck Mommy's titties for her, Luke? Please?"

"I-if that's what you want, Mom." Luke's tone was earnest, almost timid, a sharp contrast to the defiant and aggressive behavior she'd come to expect from him. Climbing into bed beside her, he obediently lapped and kissed each of her big pink nipples, nibbling and biting gently at the rubbery nubbins. He fondled and squeezed her fat tit globes, lathing them all over with the flat of his tongue.

Alice unknotted and pulled the towel from around her son's waist. There, her prize awaited: jutting out from between his legs was the long, curving club of the most magnificent cock she'd ever seen. It was bigger than Dave Hanley's, and much bigger than Luke's father's.

Up until this evening she had treated her sexual encounters with her son as furtive and shameful. But tonight, she vowed, would be different. She examined and explored his cock frankly. It was hard as steel and too thick for her to encircle it with her fist. The shaft was nearly as big around as the head, which was an angry purple wedge so broad and blunt that she felt a little fear at the idea of taking it in her cunt. His balls appeared to her lust-bedazzled eyes as if they were big as golf balls. She cupped his ball sack in both hands. Luke's deep growl at his mother's delicate touch resonated through the tit in his mouth, down her belly, and into her pussy.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,557 Followers
12