All Comments on 'Mom Loves Big Ones Pt. 05'

by Fleuron84

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

A cornucopia of big dicked delights, i mean REALLY BIG dicks. Cocks that other moms can only dream of. These boys have the equipment to put Mommy through her paces and Helen, too! I expected this to last for another 8 chapters, at least! Hecka boneriffic, dude! Some dumbfuck readers like to complain about stories with epic cocks; well, i ain't one of them! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this series and finally Luke fucked his mother you should continue and have Luke get his mother pregnant and write more about Carter and Dave getting their mother pregnant also 5 BIG STARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

assman70assman708 months ago

Moms with huge tits and sons with massive cocks will always work, as long as the writer has the skills you seem to mastered already, my hat off to you. Keep'em coming stories about moms craving their sons big cocks. Kudos.

dick_hardendick_harden7 months ago

Fantastic story. Huge, huge cocks that can fuck and cum continuously, massive tits so ideal for titty fucks, sluts who can't get enough cock, this series has the lot. Excellent creative story and you wrote it so well. I gave it 5 ropes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFleuron84@Fleuron84
March 13, 2024: I've submitted more chapters of "Mother in Heat," but there's apparently a backlog in posting approvals. I hope it will be available here within the next day or two. Thanks for your patience! March 7, 2024: I've submitted Part 1 of "Mother in Heat" to Literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES