Mom Loves Big Ones Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine," Alice purred softly. "All mine." She slid one hand up the side of his cock. Drops of pre-cum seeped from his cock-slit and the stalk jerked crazily when he bucked his hips toward her. She paused. "Am I going to make you cum this way, honey? Am I moving too fast?"

Luke lifted his face from her tits, their eyes meeting for an instant before he looked away in embarrassment. "Nah. I, um--damn it, Mom, I just got off a little while ago. A few times. Me and, uh, me and Carter--"

"Oh!" Alice was shocked that she could still blush, after all that had happened today. "I see."

"You mad?"

Alice frowned thoughtfully. "Mad? No. I ought to have expected it, shouldn't I? A strapping young stud like you, how long can you go at your age without sex? And I left you frustrated this morning, didn't I?" She propped herself up on her elbows so that her face was on a level with his prick. "In a way, it's my fault. I'm sorry, dear. I won't let that happen again."

She bent forward and planted a long slurpy kiss on the tip of Luke's cock. "But it's sort of a good thing, isn't it? I don't have to worry about you getting so excited that I'll set you off too soon."

"I'm pretty fucking excited, Mom."

"And I'm so glad. But I'm also glad that we can take our time tonight. No hurry. Right?" She kissed her son's cock again, this time with lips parted to sip the clear nectar dripping from his cum-slit. She lay back down and rolled over on top of him, sealing her mouth to his in a long soulful kiss. His huge, hot cock slid against her leg as she humped and ground her pelvis on one of his beefy thighs, his curly hair tickling her sex mound. She'd meant what she'd said, about being glad he'd gotten his rocks off while he was out. It might be selfish of her, but the horny plans she'd made for the two of them while she'd played with her vibrator were for a long night of slow mutual sucking and long leisurely fucking. It was good that she didn't need to be concerned about overexciting him and making him blow his load prematurely.

Alice ended the kiss and slithered down the mattress until her face was between Luke's legs. "What a gorgeous monster of a cock," she murmured. "Balls like these must need a lot of draining." Luke's prick swelled at her words. He wasn't used to dirty talk from his mother, and all at once Alice understood why Kathy indulged in so much of it. Not only did hearing such things turn a man on, but breaking through her self-consciousness to voice her secret thoughts and urges made Alice tingle all over. Her juices flowed between her legs like a river.

"Awww," Luke groaned as his mother's tongue traced wet circles on his inner thighs. Alice relished the clean, salty taste of his freshly washed skin as her lips crept up toward her target. She rubbed her upturned nose teasingly up the seam of his ball sack before opening her mouth as far as she could and swallowing one of his balls.

"Yikes!' Luke's hips bucked sharply off the mattress. His ball slipped out of Alice's mouth.

"Shhh! Just relax, honey. I wanna warm these big guys up. Get the sap flowing. That is, unless you don't like it. You want me to not--"

"No--uh, yeah! Like, I love it."

"Good. You have to tell me if I'm doing something wrong, Luke. I've never sucked a man's nuts before."

"Never?"

"Never once. Although, I used to kiss...never you mind. There's a lot I've never done. I feel kind of like a virgin, with you." She batted her eyelashes coyly.

If it had been possible for her son's cock to grow any larger, in that instant it would have grown another foot. Alice clapped her hands gleefully at the way the column throbbed with fresh surges of hot young blood from his racing heart.

She returned to nursing on Luke's balls. He was so strong and so big, and his sexual magnetism so overwhelming that she had believed herself afraid of giving in to his ferocious desire for her. As if he might simply take possession of her, using her as the vessel for his unending adolescent lust. The reality was clear to her now: she'd been afraid of herself. If she couldn't keep from fucking her own flesh and blood, where would it all end? What could possibly be forbidden, after she'd fucked her son?

Alice no longer cared. She needed to suck Luke's cock. Lifting her head, she extended her tongue and slid it up the big tube on the underside of his prick, collecting the clear dribbles of pre-cum and rolling the fluid around on her tongue. She kissed her way up the taut, shiny tower, her tongue tracing the circumference of his cock just behind the flaring ridge of the crown. Then she pursed her lips and slid them sensuously over his knob, inhaling his musky scent as she swallowed his fuck-pole a little at a time.

Luke breathed in ragged gasps as if he were running a fast mile. He sat up suddenly, shouting, "Oh, no! Oh, fuck!" and grabbed his cock around the base, squeezing hard enough that it must have hurt.

"Don't cum, sweetheart!" Alice begged and was immediately ashamed of her selfishness. If her son needed to shoot off, then she'd cheer him on while watching the white geyser of his seed leap into the air. And then she'd suck him hard again.

But after several seconds Luke exhaled slowly, his alarm giving way to relief. "I musta had more left in the tank than I figured," he boasted, then, "Aw, who am I kiddin'? I couldn't even get it up right now for any other babe. You're amazing, Mom."

"You're so sweet," Alice smiled. "But you're the amazing one." She moved up his body and straddled him, knees on either side of his hips and arms extended with her hands resting on his broad, heavily muscled chest. "I'll tell you a terrible, terrible secret, Luke. I've tasted a lot of your jism, these last few months. After what you called our "play dates?" Whatever I could wipe off of my skin and my clothes. I felt awfully guilty when I did it, but the taste made me soooo hot. I had to masturbate for hours after we were together, just to calm myself down and function for the rest of the day."

Luke stared speechlessly up at her through disbelieving eyes.

"I won't settle for that anymore. I want it all, and I'll drink it right out of your cock from now on." She lifted her hips and backed up until the hot head of Luke's cock brushed against her pussy lips. "But I've got to fuck you first. I can't wait another minute. More than anything else on Earth, I need your cock in my cunt."

In a flash, Luke effortlessly flipped his mother onto her back and crouched between her thighs. The return of his aggressive ways took her by surprise, and she flailed her legs helplessly in the air. He grabbed one of her slender ankles in each of his big paws.

"Oh!' she squealed, "Oh, oh Darling..."

His huge cock nudged between her plump pussy lips. An electric thrill coursed through her at the taboo contact, followed by an instant of renewed fear. "Too b-big!" she rasped. Her slit stretched tight around him. Eager as her body was to accept this incestuous invasion, would desire alone be enough? "You're so big, Luke, please, you'll tear me apart--"

Luke ducked his head and kissed her lips, his tongue fluttering at the corners of her mouth with unexpected, playful tenderness. "No, I won't, Mom. Trust me. I've done this."

"Aggrrrr...AHHHWWAH!" Alice growled deep in her chest, the cry of a feral cat in heat as her son's blunt cockhead squeezed into the little entrance of her juice-slick cunt. He pressed slowly, carefully forward. Her body opened for him as if his cock were the perfect key for the lock of her being.

Alice's son fucked her. Unimaginable pleasure ripped through her as Luke fucked her harder and deeper than any man ever had before. He rutted into her like a bull. She bent her legs high and wrapped them around his waist, locking her ankles across the small of his back so that no matter how powerfully he thrust in and out of her, his iron-like cock would not escape the hot trap of her greedy, cock-loving cunt.

"Don't stop," she pleaded, gyrating her hips around him. "Don't...ever...stop! Break the fucking bed! Dick me through the floor, honey!" She meant every word, willing at that moment to be torn to pieces by Luke's pummeling column of hard fuck-meat rather than give up the ecstasy of having her son inside her.

"Never...stop fucking you," Luke grunted in response, driving into her with all his strength. His cum-laden balls slapped her pussy lips loudly with every stroke, and soon the welcome tingling of approaching orgasm rippled through her fuck-tunnel.

Sweat beaded and dripped from Luke's face and chest, raining down and tickling his mother's overheated flesh. As his strength flagged he lowered himself to lie down full length atop her, still never ceasing or slowing his relentless fucking.

"Oh...oh... OHHHH!" Every nerve in Alice's body crackled with exhilaration as their entire bodies slid against one another. She took Luke's hands, intertwining her fingers in his and pushing, pulling, rocking against him, urging him onward. The delightful ripples in her belly grew into rolling waves that radiated outward to her fingers and toes and all the way to the roots of her long, red hair.

"C-cumming!" she screamed. "Cum with me, Luke! Cum with Mommy!"

Luke humped against her in a frenzy. Sensing her son's near-exhaustion, Alice wedged one hand between their bellies, pressing downward until she reached between his legs and found his balls. She ran her fingers lightly over his ball sack, desperate to lend the last small measure of stimulation needed to trigger his climax.

"Fill me up," she said in a sultry whisper. "Please, Darling, fill Mommy's womb with all your sperm!"

That did the trick. Luke bucked and thrashed atop her with renewed energy, roaring like a lion. Mother and son climaxed as one. Alice convulsed, wracked by spasms of the most exquisite joy of her life. Luke blasted long streamers of semen up to her cervix. His hot jism leaked out of her cunt around his cock as he pumped in and out.

"My love," Alice moaned as her tremors slowly subsided. She held her son close, kissing his face and lips and throat. "My son, my one and only..."

The two lay joined together for a long time before either moved. Eventually, Luke's cock wilted and slipped out of his mother's pussy. He rolled onto his back beside her.

"I've been so foolish about this," Alice said. "About us. I was afraid--silly, self-centered fear. That me is dead and gone." She walked her fingers teasingly across Luke's chest. "From this day forward, you and I will do whatever we like. Because it feels good, and we want to do it, and we're hurting no one."

"Sure," Luke agreed, already half-asleep. "I just wanna fuck you forever."

"And I want the same. But you know...I can't be selfish, even about that. It's not fair to you, is it? Someday, probably soon, you'll meet a young woman your own age. A woman you'll want to be with, maybe someone you'll want to share the rest of your life with. I wouldn't be much of a mother if I didn't want that for you, too."

Luke turned on his pillow and opened one weary eye to look at her with a twinkle of amusement.

"I might," he conceded. "But she'll have to be cool with the three of us movin' in together so I can fuck both of you together."

They laughed and cuddled, and dozed until Alice felt her son's cock stiffening once more.

THE END

12