Mom Loves Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Early the day of the prom Mom bathed and set her hair. I showered outside and hung out in my room thinking about Mom being so excited. I wore a new, tight jockstrap to hide what I knew would be a major hard-on when I slow-danced with her. We were both ready more than a half hour before it was time to leave the house.

We admired each other - Mom in a royal purple full-length, strapless gown which show-cased her magnificent titties. Her high-heel shoes emphasized her ass - she rarely wore high-hells but carried herself nicely in them. Her hair was up in a formal style and she wore beautiful earrings which I have never before seen. I pinned a corsage on her breast and she gave me a peck on the cheek. I opened one of the two bottles of champagne I chilled for the occasion. We had no flutes from which to drink the bubbly so we made do with a couple of jelly-glass tumblers. Knowing I was driving, I took only one drink. Mom finished the rest of the bottle explaining she was somewhat nervous about this affair.

We arrived at the ball fashionably late. I introduced Mom to some of my fraternity brothers and their dates. We sat at a small table and a white-jacketed waiter opened the second bottle of champagne and provided crystal flutes. The music was by a seven-piece band with an attractive songstress. This was 1958 and music was in transition - the group played big-band numbers from the 1940s but also did a credible job on some of the newer "rock and roll" songs.

I dropped a quarter in the tip jar next to the microphone and asked the leader to play In the Mood. Mom and I danced while several of the brothers and dates provided an audience. Her high-heel shoes and full-length gown did not impede Mom's steps. We adroitly put on a show for our fans. We sat out the next couple of dances, but when the band played Stardust (which cost me another quarter) we danced the slow number. Naturally, my dick was hard while we danced so close together, but the new jock strap kept it pinned to my belly.

We finished the second bottle of champagne - or rather Mom finished most of it. Several of my fraternity brothers and their dates sat with us and enjoyed talking with Mom. The brothers made a concoction in a large ceramic vat they called "kick-a-poo joy juice" - it was several bottles of rum, several bottles of vodka and a can of fruit juice. One of my friends brought Mom drinks of this brew in a paper- cups. She seemed to enjoy the drinks and the attention she was receiving. She and I danced several more numbers, both swing music and slow tempo.

Annie and her date were sitting across the floor from us. She looked over our way several times, then walked over and sat at our table. She warmly said hello to me,

but she was most enthralled talking with Mom. She complained to Mom that I had been ignoring her - Mom faked a dirty look at me and in an authoritarian voice told me to be nice to Annie. As she was leaving our table Annie gently grasped my wrist and said to call her.

Mom drank more than I had ever seen her. By the time the band played Good Night Sweetheart Well It's Time to Go at 2:00 am she had trouble standing. She insisted on dancing the last dance - she held my neck with both arms and pulled herself tightly against me. She told me she loved me and I told her the same. My balls were about to explode, but if she felt my stiffie she did not let on.

She fell asleep, or maybe passed out, during the forty-five-minute drive home. I had seen her tipsy before, but never this drunk. Once at the house I gently lifted her out of the passenger side of the car and carried her inside. She held me by the neck with both arms. As I was carrying her into the house, she hummed some of the songs to which we danced. She giggled and laughed as I laid her into her bed. Then she was out cold again.

I decided I should undress her and put one of her nighties on her. I turned her on her side and unbuttoned her gown in the back. I slowly slipped it off her - she was wearing a black strapless bra, a black garter belt holding up her nylon hose and no panties. My dick was straining against my jock strap so I took off my trousers and the jock strap. My dick sprang forward leaking a substantial amount of pre-cum juice on her sheets.

I undressed Mom - she lay before me completely nude. Her nipples were hard. I starred at her pussy - it was hirsute and untrimmed just as I remembered it. I was tempted to grab a fist-full of that beautiful hair but resisted. I removed her earrings with my dick only inches from her boobs. I considered putting its head on her nipples but did not do so. I could stick my dick in her mouth and she would never know.

Again, I looked at her pussy - I could touch that beautiful, unkept hair with my tool - hell, I could even fuck her!... That was a line I could never cross - I could admire her body, fantasize about her, jack-off to her image, but I could not get

physical with her - after-all she was my mother and that would be incest. I sat her up and took the clips and pins out of her hair and brushed it out. She moaned and held me by the neck and then passed on off to sleep. I then put a nightie on her, turned on the overhead ceiling fan, covered her with a sheet and light cotton blanket and went to my room. I stroked my dick vigorously and shot ropes of cum all over my bed. I decided I would take care of the sheets the next day.

# # #

It was on a Wednesday almost two weeks later when Mom and I were next alone with each other during the day. School was out because of a fire in one of the campus buildings and Mom was given the day off as compensation for working 48 hours straight over the weekend. The weather was hot. I parked Dad's old Indian motorcycle in the shade of an oak tree to do some minor work.

Mom came out of the house with a glass of wine for herself and a cold glass of lemonade in a bright green aluminum glass for me. She sat on the nearby lounge chair sipping her wine. She was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with the collar turned up, red cuffed short-shorts, sandals and a wide-brim hat. I commented it was a little early for wine; She acted peeved at me and said she didn't get many week-days off and she was going to enjoy this one.

Mom and I made small talk as I finished my work. She sat on the lounge chair, cocked one leg up and stretched the other - I looked at her and almost gasped - I could see her pussy; well, not really her pussy just cunt hairs, but it was enough to cause an erection. Thankfully, I was wearing tight jeans so I tugged at it and was able to successfully hide it from Mom's sight.

"Mom, we don't have anything planned today - let's have a little fun. We can put our swimsuits on under our clothes, make some sandwiches and go on a picnic?"

"Sure Beau, that will be fun. Where will we go?" "I'm going to surprise you."

An hour later we were riding the motorcycle along an almost deserted road. I turned off the black-top lane and rode for several miles along a poorly maintained dirt road. I almost missed the fire trail I needed to take through the forest, but I saw it a few yards ahead and turned onto it. We bounced along rough terrain several miles until coming to a small rise. I stopped the bike, killed the engine and asked Mom what she thought of our picnic site.

"Beau, I love it here. Your dad and I used to come here when we were courting..." "Mom, I'm somewhat disappointed - I wanted to show you something new..."

"Beau, don't be disappointed - I love this place. I haven't been here in years. What a beautiful creek and sand beach. You make me so happy."

It was early afternoon and we were both hungry. We spread the old quilt we brought on the sandy beach near the water's edge and ate our sandwiches and orange slices. Mom drank some wine while I consumed cold sweet tea from the thermos.

Mom said we must wait a half-hour before we went into the water to avoid cramps. She removed her shorts and shirt to bask in the sun while we passed the time. She was wearing a new, one-piece white swimsuit which was about a size too small for her. As she turned over onto her stomach, I got a front view of her cleavage down to her areola. Of course, my dick was hard, but the tight jock strap hid it from Mom's sight. We talked to pass the time as our food settled.

Exactly a half-hour after we ate, we held hands ran into the creek together - although the day was hot, the water was ice-cold. We splashed around some, swam a few strokes and then decided to dry off. I was amazed when we got out of the water: Mom's wet, white swimsuit hid nothing. I could clearly see her pussy and titties. My raging hard continued unabated. Mom seemed oblivious to the transparency of her attire. We sat on the quilt; Mom removed her rubber swim cap and brushed her hair. As she did so her boobs bounced giving me quite a show. She drank the last of the wine she brought. I could tell she was tipsy and noticed she would rub her crotch from time to time.

After a few minutes of silence Mom looked at me sternly and asked, "Beau, you're still a virgin, aren't you?"

Although not proud of that status at 19 years of age, I did not try to hide this fact from Mom, "yes, I've never had an opportunity to..."

"Beau, I understand your shyness around girls, but last year you seemed to be coming out of it. You should ask Annie out again - she likes you and I think you two can get it on in no time... Take her dancing - she loves to dance and as we saw at the fraternity formal, she's a good dancer. When you take her back to her sorority house, give her a good, lingering, wet kiss goodnight - she'll return the kiss, but leave without trying anything else."

"Mom, should I be writing this down?"

She playfully hit me on the shoulder and said, "Don't get smart with me... Now listen. Bring her to our place on your second date - I'll fix something special and after dinner you and she can help me save the dishes. We'll go to the living room and dance. After a few dances I'll say I have to take care of business at the hospital. Y'all dance a few more jitterbugs, then something slow. Kiss her eagerly while you dance. Move over to the sofa and continue smooching..."

"While you smooch on the sofa, feel her breasts. She'll let you... Squeeze one of them hard. Then play with the nipple through her clothes and bra - soon she'll bare her breasts to you. You suggest moving to your bedroom, and as you walk into the room assure her you have a condom. Continue to kiss and play with her pussy to get her juices flowing, then you're home..."

"Sure, Mom I'll do that..."

"Don't just 'sure Mom' me - DO IT!"

Mom was giddy at this point and her "bubbly" personality was apparent. Giggling, she asked me, "Beau, do you know what your dad and I used to do when we came here?"

"Mom, I'm not sure we should talk about that..."

"Oh, don't be silly... you well know what your dad and I did, but I wasn't talking about that. We used to skinny-dip when we were here alone - just like we're alone now... let's you and me skinny-dip."

I was as hard as a rock, but the jock strap kept my pecker flat against my abdomen. I answered, "Mom, the water's way too cold - we should be headed back home now."

"Nonsense, we'll only be in for a few seconds..." She peeled off her wet bathing suit, standing nude in front of me. "Now you get naked..."

My dick was throbbing at the sight of Mom standing in front of me; her hands on her hips, smiling coquettishly with that beautiful wet pussy glistening and those delicious titties in full view.

"Somebody might see us..."

"There's nobody around..." and she reached up and pulled down my trucks and jock strap. Seeing my erection, she exclaimed, "Oh, my goodness! Did I cause that?"

"Well Mom, you look so hot in that bathing suit..." "Has it been like that ever since we got here?" "Yea... but I've managed to keep it hidden."

"Your balls must be hurting... You can't ride the motorcycle in that condition. Lie down on the quilt and let mommy help you."

I obeyed Mom and lay on the quilt. She, still completely nude, sat beside me. She took a bottle of baby oil from her bag rubbed on her hands, then rubbed it on my throbbing cock. Disregarding my earlier vow of never having sexual contact with my mother I did not try to resist. The sensation was unreal - my mother pumping my dick.

This was something I fantasized about for many years and now it was happening. Mom, perhaps feeling a little woozy from the alcohol, while continuing to work my dick, lay down on my right side. She put her right leg over my right leg and let her tits fall onto my chest. My arm was penned between our bodies, but I managed to reach down and grasp some of her pubic hair between my fingers. She raised her head slightly, looked me in the eye and said "naughty boy", but made no effort to remove my hand and continued stroking my shaft. Her face was only inches from my face - she was breathing hard. In a whisper I said, "Mom, kiss me."

Without a word, her open mouth was on mine - her tongue was inside my mouth finding its way as deep as she could push it. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and stuck it as far as I could. She stroked my dick even harder - I could feel the ejaculation about to explode. I said nothing to Mom, but she must have felt it approaching. She stroked faster and I shot several streams of cum everywhere. Some landed on Mom's face, but most on her boobs and tummy. A lot landed on my chest. Mom giggled and said, "It looks like we have to go skinny-dippy now."

We waded into waist-deep water and washed the jizz off on both our bodies. I could see in the clear water Mom massaging her pussy. I offered, "Mom, let me do that for you - you'll get much more satisfaction if I help you than if you do it yourself."

"I don't think that's such a good idea..."

Without another word, I picked my diminutive mother up in my arms and walked to the quilt. She placed both her arms around my neck. I lowered her onto the quilt and reached to her pussy and rubbed it while kissing her. Her pussy was dripping

wet from the creek. I inserted a finger into her fuck hole and found it to be just as wet. I shifted positions and put my face onto her wet pussy.

I had no idea what to do - I had never done anything like this before and never even saw a porn film where this was done - porn being extremely rare in rural Louisiana in the late 1950s. I brushed aside some of the pubic hair covering her vulva and pushed my tongue against her labia. I moved my tongue around until I found the clitoris - of course at that time I had no idea what these parts of the female anatomy were called - then it was all pussy to me. As I worked Mom's clit with my tongue, she writhed in pleasure. She moaned some unintelligible phrases, but I heard her distinctly say, "Oh... my goodness..." After only a few minutes I felt her stiffen and then make a slight spasm as she climaxed. I continued and shortly brought her to another orgasm. She said "Kiss me, Beau, kiss me..."

I moved up to meet her lips and as I did, I felt my dick touch her hairy pussy. To my surprise Mom guided my dick until the head was just inside her pussy lips. I should have pulled out, but instead I pushed further in. Mom helped by thrusting her ass. My whole dick was inside - I could not believe it - I was fucking my mother and both of us were enjoying the act. We were both still for a short time - I could feel my dick throbbing inside her pussy, and Mom's pussy undulating on my dick. The sensation was unbelievable.

Our pause lasted only a few seconds. I fucked her hard - I pounded her - I could hear the slaps as our bodies pummeled together. I could feel her climax at least twice. We rolled over and Mom assumed the superior position. She bounced on my pecker - her titties moving up and down and swaying from side to side. She reached down and stimulated her pussy as we fucked. Again, she climaxed. We rolled off the quilt. Since we were both still wet from the skinny-dipping the sand stuck to our bodies. I continued to pump Mom - she embraced me tightly; I could feel her fingernails digging into my back. I cried out, "Mom, I'm coming... I'm coming!"

"Come in me baby, please shoot it into my pussy!"

As I was coming, I could feel her orgasmic spasm. We were both spent - my dick softened and I pulled out of her, but she would not release her grip. We remained in this embrace for a long time. I finally broke the spell, "Mom, we have to go. It's almost sunset and I don't think I can find my way out of here in the dark."

We waded into the creek and washed the sand off our bodies. We dried off as best we could with our wet towels, dressed and headed home.

At home we showered together under the cold-water outdoor shower - I soaped her titties and her pussy good and she lathered my dick. We dried off and both of us nude, I carried her inside to her bedroom. She told me to lay down - I did so and she put her mouth over my cock. I was incredulous - having my beautiful mom suck my dick. It was not very long before I felt the cum about to eject. I warned Mom, but she continued sucking. I felt the ejaculation fill her mouth, but she continued. Afterwards, I collapsed in sleep on her bed; I was awakened by her wiping my dick with a warm, wet cloth. I said, "Mom, let me do you now..."

"No Beau, I've had six orgasms today - more than I would have most months with your father. I have to get up for work tomorrow and you have school... I bet you have assignments to read for tomorrow... Let's call it a day, but Beau, I want you to know I was serious when I said you need to ask Annie out and follow the instructions I gave you..."

# # #

My relationship with Annie progressed even more rapidly than Mom envisaged. I took her dancing at the Swing Club Friday night (they didn't check our IDs so even though both of us were under 21 we were admitted). The Rhythm Aces were performing - one of Annie's favorite local bands. We danced several jazzy numbers and when they played a slow song Annie and I danced close. My dick got hard, but I wore my jock strap as a precaution. As we danced, I kissed her - she returned the kiss enthusiastically.

I suggested we sit in the car to get out of the hot dance area for a while; she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door. In the car we kissed passionately - I

squeezed her tits and played with a nipple through her brassiere. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled a tit out. I kissed it and sucked hard on the nipple. Although her boobs are small compared to Mom's, her nipple protruded further than Mom's. She rubbed my cock through my pants, but when I suggested I take it out, she said "No, let's wait."

As we drove back to the sorority house, she sat close to me and rubbed the inside of my thigh and occasionally touched my extremely hard dick through my pants. We French-kissed by the door at her sorority house until mid-night when the house mother came to lockup. As Annie entered the house, she accepted my invitation to have dinner with Mom and me the next day.

Mom was in her bed reading and waiting up for me. She was wearing a sexy teddy with no panties - I could clearly see her boobs and her pussy. She wanted me to tell everything Annie and I had done and said. I sat on the side of the bed and removed my clothes and jock strap. My dick was extremely hard and my balls were hurting. As I recounted my evening Mom slowly stroked my tool.

As I finished my story, I reached over and pulled Mom's sheer teddy over her head. We were both naked and she was still gently working my dick. She lay down and rubbed her kootsie. I lay on top of her and we kissed - she guided my hard dick into her pussy. Again, I pounded her - the slapping sounds as our bodies met added to the pleasure. I felt her climax twice and as I was about to lose it, she came again. I pulled out and shot cum all over her tits and stomach. She pulled me back in before I was finished. Afterwards we lay side by side, spent. I asked, "Mom, is there any danger of you getting pregnant..."