Mom Loves Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Beau, we encountered problems while I was carrying you and delivery was touch and go. After your birth, I could have no more children. That's why you're an only child. But... I want grandchildren, and I think Annie might be a good mate for you."

# # #

I picked Annie up at her sorority house at four the next afternoon. She was beautiful wearing a yellow blouse tied at the bottom, beige "petal-pusher" pants and yellow sandals. We kissed warmly as we walked to my car. She sat close to me during the 45-minute trip to my home - she kept her left hand on my right thigh the entire trip.

At home, Mom and Annie greeted each other warmly. Annie helped Mom make last minute preparations and set the table for Mom's chicken and okra gumbo with rice. After eating and taking care of the dishes we went to the living room and the three of us danced to some of Dad's old Victrola 78 rpm records. As planned, at about six pm Mom announced she had to go to the hospital for a few hours to take care of some pressing business. After Mom left, I put a rock-n-roll record on the record player, but Annie said "Let's slow dance..."

I put a 45 rpm Johnny Mathis song on the record player. We embraced tightly as we danced - I kissed her; she returned the kiss. We moved to the sofa - she lay down and I lay atop her still kissing. We kissed for only a short time before I unbuttoned her blouse - she reached behind her back and removed her brassiere. Her tits were somewhat small, cone-shaped, and her red areola and nipples contrasted with her alabaster skin.

We moved off the sofa - she kicked off her sandals and I helped her remove her pants. She worn no panties - her pussy was beautiful. Her pubic hair was blond, matching her hair color, and was well trimmed; quite a contrast to Mom's pubic region. She nearly torn my jeans off me while I unbuttoned my shirt. We walked to my bedroom still kissing; she grasped my dick and squeezed it - I told her I had protection. She said she was carrying a couple of condoms for us to use.

She lay on my bed; I lay beside her rubbing and fingering her pussy. She was wet and ready - we did not need more foreplay. She helped put the condom on my dick and we greased it lightly with Vaseline. I rolled on top of her supporting my weight with my elbows and slowly entered her. She lay still for an instant, but as I penetrated further, she became animated. She wrapped her arms around my back and locked her legs around me. I pounded her hard and she responded.

We fucked for over an hour - after fucking "missionary position" for a time she rolled on top of me - later, I sat in a wooden chair and she straddled my lap facing me so I could suck her protruding nipples - we then fucked on the rug on the floor of my bedroom - finally, she stood against the wall as I pounded her. We each orgasmed several times, and the last one milked me dry. I pulled out and removed the rubber from my dick - she asked if she could see it, she said she had never seen cum before. She touched some with her finger and tasted it.

We rested beside each other in my small bed and both slept. It was dark outside when I awoke - only the light from a lamp in the living room provided illumination. I kissed one of her tits and her nipple extended. I moved between her legs - and kissed her pussy. Her pussy was sloppy and her pubic hair matted down by cum and pussy juice. It emitted a distinct odor, but I did not stop - she stirred and moaned as I continued tonguing her pussy. She moaned louder and louder as she got nearer orgasm - finally she yelled out in ecstasy - she tightened her legs around my head, but I forced my way up to kiss her lips. I put a clean rubber on my dick and entered her - she grabbed me tightly scratching my back with her fingernails. I had an orgasm but ejaculated very little.

# # #

Mom was home and awake reading in bed when I returned about 1:00 am after dropping Annie off in time for her mid-night curfew at the sorority house. She wanted to know everything we did - I spent the better part of the next hour recounting in detail the events of the evening. Halfway through my narrative Mom sat next to me on the bed and casually removed her nightie and my clothes and continued to listen while gently rubbing my dick with one hand and massaging her pussy with the other. She questioned me at length about what we did and how I was feeling. She finally seemed satisfied I have given all the information about the evening.

"It sounds like you had four orgasms - do you have one more for your old mother?"

"Mom, I can always find a way to do you..."

She stroked my dick a little harder - it was only partially hard, so she put her mouth over its head and worked her tongue a little. That did the trick - it was fully erect and ready for action. I fingered Mom's pussy - it was wet and needed no further stimulation. I entered her and pounded hard; she responded. The bed squeaked - I thought it would break we were bouncing so hard. I felt her tense as the orgasm approached. She started yelling, "Fuck me Beau, fuck me hard..."

I went even harder and she went into a major orgasmic spasm. I pulled out and tried to come on her tits and stomach, but only a few spurts were forthcoming. I rolled over exhausted; my dick was as limp as wet spaghetti. Mom laughed, kissed me on the lips and told me to go drink some orange juice and go to bed.

# # #

Annie and I saw each other as frequently as we could for the rest of that semester. She visited the house often and Mom always found an excuse to be away for a few hours while the two of us explored our sexuality. Just before final exam week I asked Annie to wear my fraternity pin - this is a major step in a relationship. It is more than "going steady", but not quite an engagement. Annie's sorority sisters were ecstatic and my fraternity brothers joyous. About a dozen of us celebrated at an off-campus bar. Even Brad who dated Annie for a while congratulated me - I told him I wanted him to be my best man if Annie and I ever tie the knot. He agreed.

When the semester ended Annie took a job at her father's law firm in New Orleans and I found a job at a lumber yard in town. Mom received another promotion with a big raise and was now vice-president of medical services at the hospital. Neither of us could ever get home before dark. Many days we showered together outside, but if the insects were too bad, we bathed each other in the tub. After drying off, we would eat a light supper and get naked. We never tired of sex with each other.

Almost every weekend I drove the two-and-a-half-hours to see Annie in New Orleans. Her parents liked me and put me up in the cabana next to the swimming pool. Annie sneaked out after her parents went to bed and we enjoyed some wild times in that cabana.

Annie and two of her sorority sisters moved into a three-bedroom house near campus when classes started in the fall. We continued our sexual activities almost daily in her room and I serviced Mom two or three times a week. Mom was amused at my activity but I told her I used to jackoff at least three times a day before she and I became intimate. She said, "I knew."

# # #

Early in our last semester of college I realized I wanted to marry Annie. We had talked some about marriage and children, but neither had gotten serious about the subject. I spoke with my mother about my decision.

"I know she'll make you a good wife and y'all will be happy together. If you want... I can... or we can cease our activities..."

"No Mom, I can't live without you..."

"Well Beau, I don't want to live without you either, but you can't marry Annie until you come completely clean to her about our relationship."

The next Saturday Annie came to our house for dinner with Mom and me. After we saved the dishes, we sat in the living room - Annie between Mom and me. We did not put any records on the phonograph as usual but sat quietly for a few minutes. Annie broke the silence, "What's up? Why are we all so quiet?"

"Annie, you know how we have sometimes discussed our future together and raising a family..."

She laughed, "Tommy, are you about to propose to me in front of your mother?"

"No Annie, I want to propose to you in private, on my knee and hand you a ring... but there is something you need to know before we can take such a step."

Annie said nothing... she looked at me, then looked over at Mom.

"Annie, I love you and hope to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to raise a family with you - but first there is something you should know... I'm not exactly sure how to say this... but my mother and I are lovers and we intend to continue..."

"Oh Tommy, that's nothing to worry about. All boys love their mothers and should do so for the rest of their lives."

"Annie, what I'm trying to tell you is that Mom and I have sex together..." "What! You mean..."

"Annie, to put it bluntly - Mom and I fuck each other..." "How long? When?"

Mom sat silently.

"About a year and a half." "Are you still doing it?"

"Yes, we had sex last night..."

"You mean you fucked your mother last night after fucking me night before last... I better go home - I have to think about this."

Annie rushed out of the house, slammed the screen door and spun her wheels throwing gravel as she drove away."

Mom and I sat in silence for a while. She finally spoke, "Beau, I'm so sorry. I'll move away if that's what it takes for you to get back together with Annie."

"No Mom, if this is something she can't deal with I just have to let her go. I love her and wish we can stay together, but I'm not giving up my relationship with you."

"Give her a few days and let's see what happens." # # #

I encountered Annie almost every day in the quad at the university, but she pretended not to see me. I was pleased to notice, however, that she still wore my fraternity pin on her blouse.

I was not in the mood for sex with Mom. She came into my room when she got off work and talked about her day, but she wore pajamas and made no effort to seduce me. I didn't feel horny and even after visiting with her I felt no need to wank-off.

The next Saturday was a week since Annie stormed out of our house. Mom and I ate a light supper and after sunset, we sat on the front porch talking. Annie drove up. She parked next to my car, turned out the headlights and killed the engine. She made no move to get out of her car. Mom said she would go inside and I should see what Annie wanted. I approached her car with some trepidation.

"Hi Annie, it's good to see you..." "Tommy, we need to talk."

"Sure, you want me to get in on the passenger side..."

"No, let's go inside the house... I want to talk with both you and your mother."

Inside, Mom and I sat on each end of the sofa and Annie sat in the easy chair facing us. I again noticed she was still wearing my fraternity pin. After a minute or so of silence, she finally broached the subject on her mind, "I don't know how to begin... I have many questions of both of you. Let me say first that I love Tommy

and Mrs. Jordan I've come to love you too - in many ways you've been like an older sister to me..."

Neither Mom nor I said anything - we all sat in silence as Annie collected her thoughts. She finally spoke again, "Tommy, you and I first had sex in this house on a Saturday evening. Were you fucking your mother before that?"

"Yes, I fucked Mom for the first time on the Wednesday before that... and then again on Thursday and Friday."

Annie sat silent in thought for a few minutes then said, "If we were to get married do you expect to continue the relationship with both your mother and with me?"

"Annie, I love you with all my heart and I love my mother but in a different way... but to answer your question, yes, I intend to continue a sexual relationship with Mom."

They all sat quietly for a few moments before Annie spoke again, "how do you expect that to work. Will all three of us live together here..."

"No, Mom's now an executive at the hospital making good money. She's paid off the mortgage on this property and has already retained an architect to design her a cottage on the rise behind here. I have a position lined up with an accounting firm in town upon graduation and after I attain my CPA license I'll be making good money. We can add a large addition unto this place and then modernize the existing space. You and I would live here and hopefully, raise a family here."

"To tell the truth, I drove out here planning to break it off with you, but now I'm not so sure... One thing will be decisive... I want to watch you and your mother doing it."

I looked at Mom who had not spoken since Annie arrived here. Mom nodded her head so I said okay. We moved to Mom's room - Annie sat on the side of the bed and crossed her legs. Mom and I stood on the other side of the bed and undressed. My dick was hanging - usually just the sight of Mom's body would cause an

erection, but under these conditions I could not get a hardon. Annie looked at my mother and said, "Mrs. Jordan, you have a beautiful body - I'm jealous."

"Annie, you don't have to call me Mrs. Jordan - please call me Rita but thank you for the compliment."

Mom stroked my dick and it was beginning to respond. I fingered her and realized she was dry, not ready for a fuck. We lay on the bed continuing to get each other ready - we kissed and played with our tongues. I became hard and at the same time Mom was moist. I was about to go on top of her, but instead she mounted me, bouncing slowly.

Annie watched in silence still sitting on the bed with her legs crossed and her arms folded across her chest. Mom bounced on me with more frequency and reached down and stimulated her clit. I rubbed both her tits and rolled her nipples between my finger and thumb. She moaned with pleasure. Annie stood up - I thought she was disgusted with what she was seeing and was going to storm out of the room; but, instead, she turned around and lay on her stomach with her head next to me. She said, "Tommy, kiss me."

I complied. We kissed with the passion we felt for each other. Mom continued to move up and down on my throbbing cock. Annie stood up and looked at Mom, "Mrs... er, Rita. Can I take over?"

"Sure Annie, but you use a condom. I want grandchildren, but not right away." Annie, without modesty, undressed. Mom looked over to her and said, "Annie, you are so beautiful - what a lovely figure you have."

"Thank you, Rita, but I feel inadequate next to you - you have such a magnificent body... Can I feel your breasts?"

Mom replied affirmatively and Annie softly caressed her tits and nipples. She bent over and kissed Mom's nipple. Her nipples were hard before but became even more protruding. I lay there with my dick sticking straight up and pre-cum oozing out of it. Mom felt Annie's breasts and returned the kiss on the nipples. My dick

was throbbing and my balls about to explode. I exclaimed, "Have you two forgotten about me?"

The two women giggled as they put the rubber on my dick. Annie mounted me and with a slow rhythm moved up and down on me. Mom rubbed Annie's titties and asked if she would like her to massage her clit. Annie agreed. Mom put her left arm around Annie's shoulders and reached down with her right hand to stimulate Annie's clit. I caressed one of Annie's tits and one of Mom's. Annie turned her head towards Mom and said, "Kiss me, Rita, kiss me..." They faced each other and kissed.

I was about to explode, but I held back savoring the scene before me - I never dreamed I would participate in something like this. Impulsively I said, "Annie, I want to marry you. Let's fuck without this raincoat on my dick."

Annie ceased her motion and sat still on my dick - her pussy juices were wetting my crotch. She looked at Mom, laughed and said, "Did you hear a proposal? It sounded like a very romantic proposal. Do you think I should fuck him raw?"

"Mom, also laughing, answered, "I don't know - you may want to actually have a ring on your finger before you allow a skin-to-skin fuck."

"Rita, I think he's a man of his word. I'm going to let him do it." She eased off my dick dripping more pussy juice on my legs. I reached down and pulled off the rubber and threw it onto the floor.

Mom, feigning anger, said, "young man, you're going to have to clean that up when we're finished here."

Annie started to ease back onto my wet dick, but I pushed her off and entered her pussy from behind - dog style. I pounded her hard and our bodies slapped loudly together. I cupped each of Annie's tits with my hands and Mom kissed me with much passion. I felt Annie stiffen as an orgasm came, but I continued to pound hard. She came again and now I could hold it back no longer. I shot a week's accumulation of cum into her pussy. I fell back onto the bed - spent. Annie lay

beside me holding my dick lightly. Mom lay down and rubbed her pussy - she had not gotten off in all the excitement. I rolled over and sucked her pussy. Annie put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Let me do Rita".

I backed off and allowed Annie to move in - she gently caressed Mom's pussy while Mom moaned in ecstasy. Annie went down to Mom's pussy and gently at first, but then with intensity sucked Mom's sensitive parts. I moved over and kissed Mom with as much passion as I ever felt for these two women. Mom exploded with the orgasm Annie caused, pushing me away and holding Annie's head unto her cunt until she achieved a second climax.

The three of us lay still for a minute until Annie broke the silence saying, "I'm going to enjoy being a part of this family.