All Comments on 'Mom Makes My Bully into My Boss'

by I_Love_MILF

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well, that was atrocious

Who was the target audience for this bit of idiocy?

The story was a structural nightmare, the characterizations were horrible, the writing was poor and the concept was just plain stupid.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 5 years ago
... Not my cup of tea

Also I'm fairly certain they killed the goose that lays the golden egg, Todd will run the place into the ground in a couple of months and everyone will lose their jobs, but hey at least mommy dearest will have his big dick to console her after financial suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Horrible...

As a victim of real life bullying, this story is an abomination. If your long term goal is for the bully to get his come-uppance, then good, if not then as previous commenters have said, the bar will be run into the ground and the mom will lose everything, even the bully when he sees the money run out. Where are you going with this?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Tedious at best

Writing the same story over and over is just lazy and boring. Time for the kid to grow a pair. Cut his mother out of his life. Go work for the competition and help them put "The Fan" out of business. Get to a gym ad learn self defense. Bullys cave quickly when someone stands up to them. What Todd really needs is a lead pipe to the knees.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 5 years ago
crap

please don't post any more stories, this was totally awful. so bad it wasn't even worth any stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Could've gone further...

I get that the loser was still totally clueless at the end that his mother and his bully were lovers, but the mother still could've gone further in humiliating the son while still holding the cards to her chest. She could've insulted him instead of just being apathetic. Also, there was just a one-line hint that she had been fucking him back in school, when he still bullied her son. Maybe hint a little more, even that she encouraged the bullying?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bully fetish

What’s your problem bro. Your mama got fucked by your class bully and u are suffering from PTSD syndromes. Get the fuck out of website

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Worst thing

This was an absolutely terrible story. I only kept reading hoping that wasn’t how it ended. And the writing was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love bullies

Ignore the naysayers, if this is the type of genre you like then more power to you. However your stories tend to be a bit too short and too rushed. Personally I would like it if you focus more on the sex between the mom and the bully. Most bullies are bigger and stronger than the wimp so try to focus more on the bully's size, physique and muscles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVED IT

Don't listen to the negative comments bro, keep posting amazing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Get a new hobby

If writing is your hobby do yourself a favor, get a new one. This is one of if not the worst stories I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
AWESOME

Anyone taking the time to write something negative here has time to do just that - complain for the sake of complaining. Nothing will ever please them.

People do appreciate bully worship stories, don't let those that don't dictate your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

People complaining about the subject matter are missing the point. This seems to be some sort of son cuckhold coupled with him being oblivious. I don't think revenge is part of it, only the eventual discovery that his wife / gf / mother is fucking his bully and him doing absolutely nothing.

danieelledanieellealmost 5 years ago
Bully’s Are Not Heroes

this although fiction condones bullying! please have it removed as it isn’t even sexual in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
amazing

amazing story. ignore the haters and people who clearly don't understand. they're not your audience. PLEASE make more!

eh9198eh9198over 4 years ago
Great premise

I enjoy your stories a lot and this was a great starting premise, but the victims obliviousness reaches unbelievable proportions here. And we need to establish where his father is. Is his mother still married? This story also needed to be expanded a LOT more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Justice jusstice JUUUUUSSSSTTTIIICCCEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need a story where the victim is a chick and she ends up bullied into a threesome with her mother.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story mom hires sons bully needs a second piece where son gets revenge on both of them

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

She didn't care that. He bullied her son she betrayed her son and did it on purpose

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Is this actually someone's fantasy? To have your mother choose someone who's tormented you over you? What sexual pleasure can you actually derive from this scenario? The author of this story needs counseling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Love_MILF@I_Love_MILF
515 Followers
I love MILF fantasies and sex stories featuring older more experienced women. Let me know what you think of my stories if you have time. Thank you for reading.