Mom Makes Son her Alpha Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I presented the necklace to Anu.

Anu was overwhelmed with the gift and showed slight hesitation.

I quickly again kissed her, this time on her cheeks again and then in the corner of her mouth.

Anu glanced at Rohit and then me.

We both nodded reassuringly, endorsing what I had said, about her being most welcome to be a part of our family and the fact that, we would be delighted to have her with us.

Anu : I could not refuse the kind offer of the family, when they so explicitly expressed their affection towards me.

I gratefully took the present Deepa gave and said, "Thank you all very much for your kindness.

"I will come after my duty is over at 4 pm."

The family waved me good bye, as I retreated to the door, leaving them, softly closing the door behind them.

Rohit : Turned to Deepa and Rohan, I said, "It would be nice to have Anu with us, as a close member of our family."

Both Deepa and Rohan knew very well, what I meant. They almost immediately nodded, agreeing with me.

Deepa : Anu leaving us, did make us all realize that we all have already started missing her. But, I did realize that Rohit had made her a very nice offer. Hopefully, it would make us see her soon enough.

Addressing Rohan, I said, "Son, Rohit always has an eye for details.

"He is always quick to spot, the nuances of observing the manifest, attributes and character of an alpha woman, worthy of love and being loved."

I then added, "I would certainly want a girl like Anu, to be with us always."

Rohit : I was pleased that Deepa agreed with my actions. I reassured Deepa, "You know dear, perhaps your wish will get fulfilled, sooner than you think.

"I saw that, Anu was also overwhelmed by the love, we all showed."

Later in the evening, we got a text from Anu's mobile, asking if she could be picked up from her working women's hostel.

Shortly thereafter, all three of us left for Anu's hostel. Reaching the hostel, we went straight to the reception and asked for Anu.

Anu's colleagues were in the lobby, when Anu came down from her room in the hostel.

We introduced ourselves, as Anus' family members.

Anu was overwhelmed with our love and affection.

Incidentally, mom had the thoughtfulness to pick up a whole packet of Cadbury's chocolate and a box of canned juice for Anu and her inmates.

Anu proudly distributed the chocolate and juice cans, to her friends.

After this, we sought permission from her hostel in-charge, telling her that we may be late at night, so Anu may return much later, the following day.

Rohit addressed her friends and said, "We are all happy to meet you all.

"We may ask Anu, to move in with us later on, but let me tell you all, when that happens, a big party awaits for all of you."

Deepa took Anu's hands and we all walked to where our car was parked.

Rohit first drove us to the mall, where mom bought a whole wardrobe full of clothes for Anu,- shoes, accessories and a classy professional hand bag.

We then went to a cosy restaurant, with dim candle lights for dinner.

Rohit ordered wine and some starters. As we sipped through our glasses, we all shared our stories with Anu.

Rohit : After settling to savor the evening atmosphere and ambiance in the candle lit restaurant, I turned to Anu and addressed her, "Anu, you are well qualified and we all feel you will be a great addition to the professional team managing our company."

I went on to say, " And Anu, you could take over responsibilities in the company for managing all the supervisory staff."

The conversation around the table, then veered around how difficult it was to find friends, colleagues and employees who were trustworthy, competent and professional.

As the conversation progressed, all of us, more or less unanimously agreed on one detail and shared our desire, which Deepa articulated very aptly.

She addressed Anu, and said, "Anu, we want you to move in with us."

Deepa : Even as I extended our offer to Anu, asking her to consider moving with us, I observed how Anu had carefully chosen her dress for the evening.

She has a simple cotton frock, with a jumpsuit bra, which tightly highlighted the contours of her tits.

I felt like sharing more details of our unique family with Anu.

Turning to her I said, "Anu, we are an open, loving family, as you would have observed.

"We are all uninhibited in several ways and you will feel loved and cared for, once you move in with us."

I continued addressing Anu, "You know Anu, I have been thinking of what Rohit told you earlier.

"I have been doing some thinking myself.

"I am a HR executive and I think you would be much more well suited to take on a HR assignment, Anu.

"I can groom you to be my assistant, and progressively share my workload with you."

Anu's face lit up immediately, with Deepa's suggestion.

Anu : Immediately responding to Deepa, I could not help saying, "Oh wow Deepa.

"I must tell you, a HR career, is what i have always desired.

"I took up hospitality, as it offered me a job immediately.

"I would be delighted to work under you Deepa."

Saying this, I gave a delightful surprise to Deepa, hugging her and kissing her on her cheeks and later, could not resist adding some more kisses, on the corner of Deepa's mouth, as she had done to to me earlier. I was quite happy later, on having done what i did.

Rohit : What transpired before all of us, was indeed, very delightful. Me and Rohan could well vibe with the emotions that were exchanged between Deepa and Anu.

I then felt like adding more details for Anu to get a better understanding of our relationships.

I elaborated our situation and shared with Anu, "You must know, Anu, Rohan and his mom Deepa were, deprived of an atmosphere of love and intimacy, with Deepa's earlier husband.

"It is only after Deepa's husband's departure for Dubai, recently, that they are now experiencing a liberated sense of freedom."

And Anu, "you are witnessing their unleashing of love for each other, now that they are united with me.

"You must also know that only recently Rohan got to know that, I am his real father."

As I continued our story, the present context and situation that we all shared, I continued to address Anu, "Deepa joined my company after her marriage, Anu.

"Deepa was talented, beautiful, dignified, as you would have seen for yourself." "She ran my company efficiently.

"Over time, we developed an intimacy and found comfort in each other, as I myself, am a divorcee and I also perceived that Deepa herself had an unsatisfactory marriage."

Anu absorbed silently all that I said. She was lost in her own thoughts for a moment. She came back from her reverie after some time and finally softly addressing me said, "Rohit, I am happy that, you all found the love that you all wanted."

All of us knew at that moment, that Anu understood us well and hence, we were all mentally reassured, as to how well Anu fitted into our family. Probably, the same thought was going through all our minds, as to the realization that Anu, was meant to be with us.

Deepa : Mom stretched her hand and wanted us all to hold hands, as we relished this union, as an intimate family. Mom said, "Let us all pledge our love for each other."

Each of us, as if in response, exchanged kisses and hugs, even as the wine that we all drank, made the atmosphere a special one.

Mom's tits pressed on my shoulders, as she turned and addressed me, "Rohan, Anu is now your sister, express your love for her.

"Hold her hands and kiss her."

I reached out to hold Anu's hands. I brought my mouth closer to her mouth and paused, to see how well it would go with her. When she inched her mouth closer, i knew, i could go for it and kissed her fully on her lips.

Disengaging for a short moment, we again went for a smooch, locking our eyes and appraising each others physical appearance and beauty. Anu must have felt the genuine love and intimacy, we all shared for her.

Rohit : The developments were both emotional and delightful. i expressed my satisfaction, that we were now a complete intimate loving family. I saw that Rohan and Anu got on well, like they have known each other, for years. They were laughing and smiling, exchanging glances and holding hands, all the while.

After our dinner, we were all so exhausted, and made our way back to the hotel.

Deepa shed her clothes upon reaching our room in the hotel. She changed her clothes and with just a slip over her body, she crashed on the large king sized bed.

Just before hitting the bed, she addressed Anu, "Anu, I have kept a nightie for you on the couch.

"After you freshen up, you can wear it and come down here by my side on the bed."

Anu went to the washroom, brushed her teeth and as she came out changed into the nightie mom had given her. She saw that it was also a light satin slip, like the one mom wore.

After Anu changed, she dropped and lay herself on the bed, beside mom.

Rohan and Rohit changed into boxers and t shirts and slipped in on either end of the bed, sandwiching Deepa and Anu. No sooner we got in bed, all of us, fell into deep sleep that night.

As we got up and refreshed ourselves, the following day, we saw each other's beautiful, semi nude bodies and the enamored beauty in them.

Anu was the first to get up, and she quickly readied herself, to go to the hostel and later in the day, planned to give her resignation to the hotel management. We all decided that we would show her around in Dad's company and make her complete the formalities, for her joining, as Deepa's assistant.

Rohit also gave instructions to his servants in his house that mom, me and Anu would be coming, after a few days.

After Anu left, we all got up and freshened ourselves, and went down for our buffet breakfast. After our breakfast, Rohit wanted to go to the gym.

Rohan : I held my mom's hand and we decided to stroll around the hotel lawns and garden. Mom was as usual in a simple sari. Today she wore a red sleeveless blouse, a black bra in contrast, not entirely concealed in her blouse. She wore a light semi-transparent linen sari, gripping her contours so well. I could see that her bra was a half-push up bra, that allows the contours of her nipples show in her blouse, in the event, her sari slips over her blouse and, it did remain slipped most of the time.

My manly ego was boosted immeasurably, in the act of possessing a woman, my very own woman and my mom, as my lover and mate. I saw other men's eyes, jealously roving over my mom's lust evoking figure.

I felt horny right then and wanted to take mom back to the hotel suite and fuck her, to my hearts content. Mom felt my excitement and resonated to the same feeling. As we rounded a corner, at the end of the garden behind a tree, i stopped to hold my mom's face in my hands, and deeply kissed her.

Mom responded by placing her hands around my hips and over my ass, pulling me towards her, to make my erection come in contact with her pussy area.

She appeared to be pleased at my action, in the display of my intimate sexual feeling of lust for her. Her very own son, expressing his desire to mate his mother, .

Deepa : Looking at her son, admiring his well built stature and toned muscles, she felt she was lucking to have him as her lover. Addressing Rohan she said, "My dear son, Rohan, I am lucky to be owned and fucked by you.

"I feel like a young woman again, wanting to be dated, kissed and fucked."

Rohan : My excitement grew out of bounds hearing my mom, talk to me so freely using vulgar f* word which only made blood rush to my dick to make it harder, pressing against the thighs of my mom.

I could wait no longer, to fuck my mother. I kissed her passionately again, grabbing one tit, sucking the other over her blouse, right behind the tree in the garden.

The feeling of anticipation of fucking mom built up in me. I wanted the feeling to last, till atleast we reached the privacy of our suite. I told her, "Mom i cannot wait to fuck you.

"Let's go to our hotel room, mom."

Both of us hurried to our suite, kissed again, groping each other on the lift and entered our suite hastily.

The moment we closed the door behind us, I appreciatively, treated my eyes to her disheveled clothes and saw her eyes, conveying her eagerness to fulfill my lust.

At the back of my mind, ran a thought which I did not hesitate to share with mom. I told her, "Mom, I do not want to share you, at least over the next several months, with any one, perhaps not even with Rohit."

Mom understood, and said, "Rohan, you can have me to your hearts. content, as your lover and mate me exclusively, for as long as you want.

"And even Rohit will not mind it my son, he will understand."

Having got such satisfactory response to my express desire, my eyes feasted on mom's low hips, I pulled away her sari from her. She made me unhook her blouse and bra, as her own hands, unhooked and unzipped my pant, dropping it down.

She looked into my eyes, and told me, "I know you want to fuck me over and over again, Son, till you feel that you possess me completely."

Let me tell you my son, "This is also my desire.

"Take me as your woman and use me.

"Make me feel that you own me. Ravish me and treat me like a slut, son."

She added and said, "And son, our love making will not end today.

"I felt excited, when i cheated on my husband, to be with Rohit earlier.

"But this is much more special, my son, to be with you.

"I feel intoxicated to have you fuck me, and enjoy my cunt - the very cunt that gave birth to you."

Rohan : My excitement grew leaps and bounds, hearing this. I responded saying, "Mom I have never experienced such heightened pleasure in mating any other woman, mom.

"Our mating has left a deep impression in my mind, and no other woman can match it."

As an addicted man, i told her, "Mom my dick will always seek solace, to mate with your cunt, at every opportunity."

Mother helped me remove my pants and knelt in front of me to remove my boxer underwear. She pulled out my dick, gave it several tugs and pressed it over her cheeks and then, over the corner of her mouth. She then lifted her face to look into my eyes.

I had only removed her blouse. Her bra was only partially removed, and presented a sexy sight. I leaned to give her tits a couple of presses, giving her a go ahead to do what she wants to do.

Mom took my dick inside her mouth and started to slowly savor its taste, relishing the feeling of pulsating warmth, my dick gave her. My dick was already rock hard in anticipation of fucking my mother.

I removed the rest of clothing from mom, in quick succession, but not before observing and registering every contour and curvature of her body, stopping briefly, to study every mole or scar in her naked body.

I then guided her to the bed, making her fall back, displaying her naked glory. She widened her legs, inviting me between her legs. She held my dick lovingly, in the entrance to her cunt and rubbed it over her cunt lips, for the familiar sensations of intimacy, to sink in and allow my dick to relish the excitement and joyous union, it would soon experience.

Mom gave me an encouraging smooch, after which i grabbed her tits, mauling them, while sinking my dick steadily, but with a sustained thrust, on my moms cunt.

Mom whimpered in pleasure and groaned like a women in heat, as indeed she was. I fucked her slowly at first, kissing her, as often as I wanted, with mom responding each time, eagerly to my urges.

I hugged her then, whispering to her, "I want to romp you mom."

Mom readied herself for such aggressive fuck. As i increased my tempo, mom met my hips with a matching thrust with her hips. Our rhythm was reaching a crescendo. i realized that mother was a perfect mating and fucking partner for me. She knew how to give pleasure to her son, as I also took care, that she should also derive pleasure and enjoy our fucking.

I sensed mom reaching her peak, with her eyes becoming dreamy and closed. I kissed mom passionately, as she shook below me, in her orgasm. i held her close and thrust my dick with pressure and kept it pressed.

I reached my own orgasm, as I saw mom's face and expressions. I came inside her cunt, in spurts lasting several moments. I held mom closely, whispering to her, "I enjoyed fucking you, mom.

"Your cunt was so tight and warm.

"I like holding and grabbing your tits mom.

"I like your ass too mom."

"They are so lovely. I want to fuck your ass hole too, mom later."

Mom liked what she heard from her son and basked in the fuck, her pussy received.

Her pulsating sensation in her pussy was still intense, and her orgasm progressively building up to its peak, until she could not longer hold it.

Rohan saw his mom shuddering under him. He could not hold his own orgasm any longer. Giving her cunt an aggressive fucking stroke, he held his dick deep within her, sensing her own orgasm burst, with her fingers digging into his back and her cunt lips gripping hold on his dick tightening, during her release.

Rohan : My dick shot streams of sperm deep into her pussy and kept spurting for quite some time. I took my time to pulling my dick out of mom's cunt.

Rohit walked in after a few minutes of love making. He was pleased with what he saw.

He then addressed mom and said, "Deepa, it is now your responsibility to make our son adept at his mating skills.

"He is a stud, who will continue to breed you.

"But as an alpha woman, you need to build on the innate talent he has, of pleasuring women, and making them, his object of lust and fulfillment.

"The women he breeds and fucks, should be willing to go to any extent in giving him pleasure, while being pleasured themselves."

Mom said, "It would be a pleasure Rohit, to train our son, as a great lover and as an alpha male."

Rohit pulled a chair close to the bed, even as both mom and me remained naked after our fuck session. Rohit then, started sharing his dreams, with us.

He said, "Rohan, I want you and mom to take on the reigns of marketing and business development, in our company, even as Anu grooms herself and takes over the entire HR job, with me guiding her."

Mom joined in and said, "Yes, Rohit, I think, its a good suggestion.

"Anu, can learn quickly with you and experience the love for a dad figure, in her vacant life. It can also provide her the opportunity to fulfill her pent up desire, for daddy love and feel liberated.

"And, it can also culminate Rohit, in Anu mating you."

Rohit made it clear to us, "Deepa, I will always insist, that Anu calls me Dad, at all times, even in office and even when I fuck her, eventually."

He went on to say, "Deepa, you, and Rohan, will now have the responsibility of expanding our business."

Rohit then addressed me and said, "Rohan, you should not become possessive of mom and if she feels like fucking other men, you should facilitate such relationship."

Mom retorted, and said, "Oh Rohit! I only want to fuck other men, if they are half as good as Rohan and you.

"I will not feel comfortable doing it with men, who cannot satisfy me."

She then turned to me, addressing me, and said, "Rohan, you must make a promise to me, even if I did fuck other men, I will have to be filled in my cunt with your semen, before the end of the day.

"That way, I can sleep well on the thought, that my son's dick, was the last one, that filled my cunt."

Mom and me later wanted to tattoo, each others name, on our private parts.

We called discretely a tattoo shop and had one of their best persons come over to the hotel, with his gadgets.

I supervised the person tattoo my name, "Rohan," along with a love sign, over my mom's cunt.