Mom Makes Son her Alpha Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed and licked her cunt, and for a prolonged duration, blew air over her cunt, until the ink died.

We resumed after a break, when I had my moms' name "Deepa," tattooed above my dick.

Mom then sucked my dick for more time, than i had sucked her cunt.

After the tattoo guy left, Rohit wanted to go the office for some time to attend to some important matters.

He told me and Mom, "Dearest, you and Rohan, - take your time and spend the day leisurely, until I come back."

After Rohit left, mom and me ordered two bottles of wine and some snacks to go with it. As we sipped our wine, getting drunk, I saw the excitement, lust and a horny feeling return to mom. Seeing her excited, i too became charged.

Mom told me, "Rohan, let us both engage, in a leisurely foreplay, so that, we can both relish and perhaps make these days we spent together, more memorable.

"Once we both become horny, we can again fuck each other to exhaustion, during the rest of the day."

I then asked her, "Mom, I have a secret desire. I want you to dance in a vulgar manner, shaking your tits, thrusting your hips, like they do in erotic bollywood movies."

She smiled bemusedly and said, "Rohan, i would do anything for you."

So saying she asked me to put on my favorite dance music on my mobile.

As i put on the dance numbers, mom got down from bed, and still naked, made her moves.

She danced seductively at first, then, with increased tempo and vulgarity.

I joined her in such nude dance, with my dangling, shaking dick, making its own moves.

It was a delight to see every part of my mom's nude body, move in a liberated manner, yet in a synchronous manner to the music.

After several exotic rounds of music and dance, I thanked mom for the dance, as we laughed and fell back on the bed, trying to catch our breadth.

I kissed mom and crossed my legs with hers. She said, she liked our dance and told me, "Rohan, the intimate time I am having with you, are even better than those with Rohit."

She told me then, "Son, I love the feeling of being a slut for you."

I got hooked up on her response, as i started pinching her nipples, sinking my teeth, over her tits and started sucking and pulling her tits, with the pleasurable thought of my mom being a slut for me.

I confided in mom, "Mom, with no other woman in my life, have I had such extended foreplay and pleasure."

Mom sucked on my lips appreciatively, holding and tugging my dick saying, "You should know my son, whenever you kiss me or I kiss you, smooch you, fully and passionately, I always feel the build up of great hunger in my cunt.

"My cunt feels like it has a mind of its own, to devour and suck in your dick."

Mom saw the bite marks and the inflamed red patches, that were left on her tits, as evidences of her grown up son mating her.

She saw how I had sunk my teeth in her tits, in my aggressive love making.

She held my face in her hands, and told me, "Rohan, I am now content, that the best man in my life, is my own son.

"Few women Rohan, have such a privilege and pleasure, of having their sons fuck them.

"Mating my son, has given me, the best feeling ever, of my body being used Rohan.

"I should thank you, for giving me this feeling."

Mom wanted me to call her by her name. I called her "Deepa," "Deepa," "Deepa," several times, as my hands moved over her entire body.

Mom responded with small murmurings, and started feeding her tits into my mouth.

I sucked her tits, as she fed them and started playing with her cunt. I dipped my fingers into her pussy and brought my fingers to my mouth, sucking on them, to taste my mom.

I told mom, "Deepa, i have already developed a taste for your cunt juices."

Mom then said, "Rohan, I feel like going in for, another round of fucking.

"Our intimacy, vulgarity of mom-son mating and our persisting lust for each other's body, is keeping me excited.

"Rohan! now 'fucckk' your very own Deepa."

I knew my role perfectly by now and said Deepa, "From now on, I will have the pleasure of fucking and mating you, as often as i want.

"I like to always fuck you, Deepa, by removing your saree, blouse, bra, petticoat and panty each time, savoring your nude body, before fucking you.

"I will keep fucking you mom, with a variation, in every part of the living space we are in, at different points in time, and in different postures."

Assuming a dominant posture, I then said, "Deepa, now take your sons' dick and put it in your cunt."

Mom did as she was told, as I moved beside her.

I then looked into her eyes and waited for her to give me the cue.

Deepa then said, "Rohan my darling, my lover and my mate, now fuck me."

That was an explicit cue, no longer subtle. I said, "Oh yes Deepa, take your son's cock inside the cunt that made me."

So saying, I pushed my dick into her pussy, in one single thrust.

She raised her hips to meet my thrust. I started fucking her vigorously now, with a steady rhythm, her cunt thrusting up, to my entry into her pussy each time.

Mom was gasping my name, "Rohan, yes fuck your mom.

"Yes my son, fuck your very own Deepa."

I held on, for several thrusts, i lost count of, with my mom's orgasmic convulsions and her shivers, adding to my excitement. It kept me going, for several more intense thrusts.

I then, could no longer hold on, and spewed my sperm into her cunt once more, cumming in her.

While we were basking in the aftermath of fucking, Mom said, "Rohan, I am thinking that we should start an exclusive club, where we could motivate other mom's and son's to fuck each other.

"And experience the splendid pleasures, we ourselves had experienced."

I thought about the suggestion and agreed with it, as a good idea.

I then moved up and sat on her naked body, behind her tits, as my dick found its way, to rest between the heaps of her tits.

I replied to mom, "Mom, it would also be a good idea, to let the club we start, facilitate the adoption of new family members and help them in mating each other."

Mom raised her head to kiss my dick, lying on her tits and said, "That's an excellent idea, Son.

"Frustrated husbands, could take women who are in unsatisfactory marriages, and liberate them, as their new fuck mates.

"Dads can adopt daughters, who have hidden desires to fuck their dads and of course mom's can adopt sons or vice versa and enjoy mating and breeding their own adopted family members."

Both mom and me agreed that, we do not even mind demonstrating before enlisted members, to show them that, such mating, will lead to more taboo pleasures and fulfillment of lust.

As we turned around on our sides facing each other, mom held me tight against her, thinking of these ideas.

I was stroking her head lovingly, thinking of how we would be an excellent pair, encouraging others.

Mom moved down on me, and pulled my dick. I had to edge forward, in response to her tug, on my hardness. She opened her mouth to suck my dick. My dick started regaining its hardness and erection, soon enough.

We did not realize how soon time had elapsed, with the time being well past 3 pm. As an act of sealing our alpha mating and to endorse our perfectly matched passions, I took my dick to her cunt again.

This time, mom told me, "Son, treat me like your slut."

I responded with excitement, acting out the aggression, slapping her tits, pinching her cunt area, rubbing her clitoris. mauling her tits and making rapid heavy thrusts. I then made her assume the doggy posture and fucked her from behind.

I threw her again on bed, pushing her one arm under my back, raising her one leg over my body, as i went in, hitting on her cunt with my dick, in that position.

Finally, i made her sit on my dick and ride it, enjoying the sight of her bouncing tits. Mom rode on my dick, enjoying the sensations it gave her. She reached out for my hand, to entangle her fingers over mine, to simulate the horse riding act.

For the final act, I got between her legs, raised her legs over her chest and fucked her, until i spewed my semen again deep into her cunt.

Both of us blissfully drifted off, with the pleasant memories of our fuck experiences, in our heads.

Even as our bodies and hips remain engaged, our familiarity with each other, through mating, had reached a transient completion.

However, we both knew, that, our subconscious minds, has registered our deepest desires.

It will make us pursue our dreams, as we continue to pleasure each other and also others, as intimate family fuck mates.