All Comments on 'Mom, Me And The Attic'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought you went to your mothers house to clean the attic? Apparently she came to your house? You got it all wrong

Titman4469Titman4469almost 2 years ago

THE Best Author on the site. Please continue.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsalmost 2 years ago

Wasn't expecting a new story from soon after Mystery of Mammary Island...and a lengthy one at that. This has your hallmark elements, so any fan of your work will definitely like this one. I liked the measurements and that you gave us a harem in a single story.

Even though, it goes against a trademark, I would like for variety's sake (keep the reader guessing) if Mom wasn't always the biggest (Beth, so close to her mom's size, could have a growth spurt if you did a sequel and eclipse her aunt, for example.). Or, I like that you gave us a plump extra (a non-family member). She could've been bigger than Mom, causing her, like her son, to drool over this other woman potentially setting up a threesome.

As noted previous, I like that you're not afraid to go big with your measurements. It's built in your work, so I would like to see more natural growth segments. Have the protagonist recall how his mom was flat chested but got pregnant with his sister causing her to grow to her current massive endowments. Or the protagonist could note how a sister or female cousin was once so envious of their older female family members until they started blossoming/growing to resemble them.

Finding the bra in the attic scene...I want more of that: noting a small but relatively big bra size that has greatly been outgrown. But expound on it, have a character reminisce on how they outgrew various bras linking it to past milestones with the protagonist (Well, while you were off at summer camp, your little sister was outgrowing her training bra on her way to something in the middle of the alphabet).

And keeping it in the family is a hallmark of your writing, but use the family to bring in other incredibly busty supporting characters: sister's shy girlfriend who has been hiding her massive tits, mom's busty co-worker, the repressed but buxom church member, the busty ex of Dad who is still trying to compete with Mom and decides that hung son might be a suitable consolation prize, etc.

Really enjoyed this story and looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A truly wild story, big tits and fucking. I never had sex with my mom or gave it any thought and she certainly didn't have big tits. About as close to naked was her in a bikini at the pool, she was slender and still had a nice open triangle between her thighs. I confess, that bit interested me and she always got long looks at the pool. Well I do know my mom was vocal having sex with my dad, guess we had thin walls, those next mornings I avoided eye contact with her but I don't think she would have cared.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Awesome. 5/5/ How about a just mother son chapter? Pregnant mom, or steal the Dad's girlfriend are always good too.

davevsr1davevsr1almost 2 years ago

Out - Freckin' - Standing !!!!!

TLMorganTLMorganover 1 year ago

You keep knocking it out the park with these stories! awesome!

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 1 year ago

Hot story but 3 stars you loose points for oversized tits and cock not very realistic and just cringe I had to mentally edit the story to more comfortable sizes because there is no way a women can take a 12 inch cock comfortably without being a whore and I know women with naturally huge tits and they aren't ever firm unless they are fake and they always sag if they are on the bigger side of huge and they are a big inconvenience like carrying two big bowling balls superglued to your chest.... I don't mind large breasts but keep it in natural parameters same with cocks most women I know would run from a cock that big let alone thick a pussy can only stretch so much and without sexual activity are usually only 5 to 6 inches deep

menziesmenziesover 1 year ago

Double N cup. 32, double N - fabulous

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031over 1 year ago

Maybe just maybe one day someone will write a story about medium to small size titties. I'm from the school of more than a mouthful is a waste. I like to swallow them whole and worship them all day!!!!!!!! Big dicks don't bother me but as a man dick size don't interest me, nor am I jealous of them. As long as I can make a woman scream, moan and breathe heavy...I'm good to go!!!!!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Why all the complaints about the story?? It is fantasy, what a lot of us come here for!! If you do not like it, move on!

Tho't the ending just cut off, other than that, the story was hot and nasty! Mom, aunt, and cousin-ALL wanted a piece of him...I see a happy family unit in their future!

Five**5**Stars (because others scored you low!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shoulda got eh mom and the aunt pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would highly recommend looking up proper ways of writing dialogue. Your punctuation specifically around dialogue, text, and thoughts needs work. Seeing the errors is jarring.

Speaking of dialog, I think if you made it more realistic to how people actually speak, it will be a better read.

Overall I do think the sizes are cringe, but that is your precommentary.

the writer, so just ignore thet feedback from commentors.

MaxOgdenMaxOgden9 months ago

Yeah I agree with MADDOGINTEXAS. It's a fantasy, outrageously expansive tits and sons with massive cocks. And he kept true to Max's Law: when you have a hot story and are on a roll adding all the p[roper ingredients, don't spoil the fun by bringing in another dude. That's like getting raided at a whorehouse.

Great job, although it ended rather abruptly, could use another chapter or two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...