All Comments on 'Mom Named Barbie Ch. 05'

by PegasusRyder

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

I'm enjoying this, well written, and potentially so very Hot!

va45va45over 7 years ago
Buildup setting

Good build up and setting. Ready to read more.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Well written

I am hoping in the next chapter things begin to happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very interesting, love the slow buildup... plz continue with many more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best to wait & read the entire story.

The best idea in such cases is to read the comments and wait till the story is complete or at least when the story "is fully developed".

You do not have to read each small installment of the story.

Its not as if there are no other complete stories out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
is he retard, or what?

So Jay is bewildered: He "felt the beginnings of an involuntary erection; 'what the hell, how could this happen,' he and his mom had just experienced the worst argument of their lives and now he was getting hard?" Listen, kid, your penis is in the close vicinity of your own mother's vagina. What the fuck did you think would happen? You sure as shit will get a great big hard on, and your balls'll be in a mighty turmoil. It's your body telling you it's time to get that fat young cock of yours back up the same warm hairy hole you came out of when your mom gave birth to you. So just slide it up in there, Jay, up to your balls! Excellent continuation of a terrific series, by the way, Ms. Ryder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPegasusRyder@PegasusRyder
Due to conditions beyond my control my sex life is almost non-existent so I choose to write stories to satisfy my erotic needs.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES