All Comments on 'Mom Named Barbie Ch. 22'

by PegasusRyder

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sewerewolfsewerewolfover 7 years ago
great - as usual

I love these stories and I love how fast you're cranking these out! Thanks a lot!

va45va45over 7 years ago
Prefect again

Now the fun really begins

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great birthday

This was a nice birthday installment. The collars and ankle bracelet were a nice touch. Being as she is a working girl and must meet with many vanilla-type customers, I would have chosen necklaces that could double as a submission "collar", but also pass as interesting jewelry. But that is certainly fine, as you are the author and it is your vision. The perv in me would have liked to have seen the list. Since we know that she has already performed many types of sexual acts, it would be exciting to know what Jay has learned of that she has never been involved with. I have several thoughts on where they go in the next few chapters and am looking forward to where you take them. I really appreciate the amount of work and time it takes to create this story-line. I've dabbled in writing a few stories (shared only with friends), so I know the enjoyment in taking characters down paths that you have fantasized in your mind. We all have our own visions of the paths, so please don't take any of my ideas as anything other that a different author's seeing alternate scenes. Thank you for your sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Series!!

I have no criticism of this story line -- none at all. As a suggestion, though, I find it a complete turn on when a story goes into great detail on her preparation, with seduction in mind. It could be having clothes specially altered to enhance; dye jobs, sultry makeup, nails, nipples, camel toe, etc. Always with the motivation of uncontrollably arousing the target of her charms.

I also think you have opened the door to Barbie seducing outsiders for her benefit, or, perhaps more interesting, at Jay's "demand" (which she is only too happy to fulfill). There are many erotic directions this could go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPegasusRyder@PegasusRyder
Due to conditions beyond my control my sex life is almost non-existent so I choose to write stories to satisfy my erotic needs.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES