Mom of Two Kids Thinks She is a Lesbian Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of the women introduced themselves and greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Lynn then got the game going by spinning the bottle which landed on a woman called Cindy. She was a brunette with long hair tied in a ponytail. She was small in height and stature, probably 32 b and she chose dare.

"OK, I dare you to make out with Evelyn", Lynn said to her.

Evelyn was a bit taller than her, slim, the same size breasts with long red hair. They both knelt in the middle of the circle and French kissed, while everyone cheered. When they finished, Cindy spun the bottle and it landed on a woman called Bernie.

She was a brunette, quite big but a smallish bust for a woman of her size, she chose dare.

"I dare you to suck Lynn's breasts", she said to Bernie.

She cheered with delight and they knelt in the middle. Bernie sucked Lynn's big breasts. At one point, Lynn squashed her breasts into her face, much to Bernie's delight. Bernie spun the bottle next and it landed on me. So, not to be the odd one out, I choose dare.

"Chloe, I dare you to finger Marilyn while making out with her", she said.

She was tall and strong, looked like she worked out a lot looking at her. She was a blonde with short hair and 34c breast and very attractive. We knelt and started to kiss and I started to rub her clit before fingering her. When we finished, she took my finger and licked it.

"I hope to have some more fun with you later, Chloe", she whispered to me.

I just smiled and spun the bottle again and it landed on Sarah, who chose dare.

"Sarah, I dare you to finger Shona while you make out", I said.

Shona was quite tall, around 5'9, medium build, mid to late 30's with shoulder length blonde hair and 36c breasts. They knelt in the middle and made out while Sarah fingered her. Once done, Sarah spun the bottle and the dares continued for another half hour. At this point, Lynn called a halt.

"OK, ladies, we have a half hour before the draw is to be made. You can stay here and pick a partner or two or three, or you can go off to the other rooms exploring before then", she said, laughing.

With that, she took Bernie and they lay down on the floor making out. Sarah was sitting kissing Shona on the sofa. Marilyn approached me and put her arms around me, before kissing me. All the other women were making out. She took my hand and led me to a single mattress that was on the floor. We lay down, kissing at first, then rubbing each other's breasts. She asked me to climb on top of her so she could get at my breasts. She started by kissing them gently, then licking the areolas before sucking on my nipples. She made sure to give each breast plenty of attention. While she did this, I could feel her hands rubbing the cheeks of my ass.

"That feels great", I told her.

"Good, you have a fabulous body", she said.

"You are full of compliments", I said.

"I'm only telling you the truth, I spotted you when you walked in with Amara", she said.

"Did you now", I said cheekily.

"Yes, I thought you were the most beautiful woman here, and I wanted you", she said.

I felt my cheeks reddening, not being used to compliments. I looked at her and realised she was being sincere. I started to kiss her, sucking her tongue, then kissing her neck and making my way down to her breasts. I took my time, kissing the side of her breasts, and then lightly blowing on her nipples before licking them. She had rather pointed nipples. I could hear her moan when I started to suck on each nipple. Once I was done, I slowly kissed her torso, making my way down to her pussy. She was already wet as I could smell the aroma. I decided to use only my tongue as I wanted to taste her. I ran it up between her lips, each time licking it deeper. Then I used my fingers to part her lips to allow better access, and continued with this action for a few minutes. Marilyn was moaning and gasping and her whole body spasmed and shuddered as she came.

"That was wonderful, thank you", she said.

"My pleasure", I said.

I moved back up to eye level so I could kiss her again. We lay there and chatted for a bit. She asked me about my circumstances and how I ended up at the party. I told her about my divorce, the kids, and my work, about Ilona being the first woman I was with and how I met Amara. She told me about her life, that she was a police officer, that she was single, lived alone and really only had one serious relationship which ended a few years ago. That Danielle and Tara were closest friends. They would arrange their get together so they could hook up with women for fun.

"Chloe, would you like to come to a get-together at my place next week? Some of the girls are meeting up and I'd love you to come", she asked.

"I think I'd like that", I replied, kissing her.

We just lay there making out on the mattress when we heard the gong go to announce that everyone was to congregate for the pairing off.

"We had better go, but I'll get your number at the end of the night and text you the time and date. Sarah's going and Amara can come too", she said.

"OK, I look forward to it", I said.

She held my hand as we walked out to the rest of the women where we met Amara, who smiled at us.

"Amara, I have invited Chloe to a get-together at my place next Thursday night. Sarah, Tara and Danielle will be there. You are welcome to come too, if you can", she said.

"Thank you, I'd like that", she replied, smiling.

"Oh Chloe, you can also invite the 2 Polish women if you like. I will get your number later and I will message you the info during the week, if that's OK?" she asked.

"Yes, I might do that, thank you", I replied.

Mary then stood up calling everyone to attention.

"OK, ladies, time for the draw, so the pairs will be called out, then designate a room or area", she shouted over the noise.

Mary started to call out the numbers and designate the rooms. Marilyn was paired with a woman called Lisa, Amara with a woman called Catriona and Sarah with Tara, who she was delighted with. I got Erin, which I was surprised at considering the host was her partner and she was good friends with Amara. Erin came over to me and took my hand without saying a word. She walked me up the stairs to a bedroom. Erin was broad shouldered with brown shoulder-length hair. She was around 5'9 with 36dd breasts in good shape. When we got to the room, she closed the door behind us. I could see that there were a variety of toys on the bed. She pushed me against the wall and held my arms above my head. She started to kiss me, then nibbled on my ear and slowly kissed my neck tenderly.

"So Chloe, how are you enjoying your evening so far", she whispered, in my ear.

"It's been an eye opener", I said.

"And what part has excited you most", she asked, continuing to kiss my neck.

"The massage was fun, meeting Marilyn, Danielle, Tara and Sarah was nice. They have invited me, Amara and Sarah along with 2 other friends of mine to one of their get-togethers", I replied.

"Do you know what they like to do at their get-togethers", she said, pausing.

"Movies, wine and hooking up", I replied, looking at her.

"They invite women around for wine, maybe a movie, but the real reason is so they can take turns fucking them. Do you like being fucked, Chloe over and over by multiple women", she said, smiling at me.

"I've been fucked with a strap on before", I said.

"I only ask as I know Sarah loves it. She's a bit of a slut, and Amara likes being used and fucked too, so the question is, do you", she asked me.

I didn't answer her or say anything in response. Erin released my arms and walked over to the bed. She took the strap on and climbed into the harness, positioned it, before tightening the belts, to hold it in place. She then returned to me, smiling. She pulled me close and started to kiss me again. Because she was taller than me, I could feel the strap on against me in much the same way I used to feel my husband's when he had a hard on. Once again, she started to kiss my neck, and then nibbled my earlobe. She started to fondle my breasts before starting to suck my nipples, which caused me to gasp. Just then, I felt a finger enter my wet pussy, then two and three.

"Over to bed, Chloe, and on your back" she said, to me.

I walked over and lay on the bed. Erin climbed on; positioned herself in between my legs, lifting them over her shoulders, before burying the head of the strap on inside me. She started to fuck me in the missionary position hard. The strap on was around 7 or so inches.

"You will tell me just before you think that you are about to cum", she told me.

"Ahh, ohh OK ", I said, panting.

"You are not to cum, unless I tell you too", she said.

"OK".

Erin continued to fuck me while squeezing my breasts for a few minutes.

"I'm getting close, Erin", I gasped.

Erin stopped "On your hands and knees, Chloe", she said.

I get on my hands and knees while Erin gets behind me. She starts to kiss my ass, then slowly licks it and continues to do so for a minute or two as my potential orgasm subsided.

"Are you ready for more", she asks.

"Yes, please", I said.

I can feel the strap on being pressed against my pussy before it slides in. Erin holds my hips while she fucks me, doggy style. This time she goes slower but pushes it in and out deeper than before. I let out moans and gasps as the sensation causes the orgasm to build again.

"I'm close, Erin", I gasped.

But just like before, Erin stops and takes it out of me. She lies on her back.

"OK, Chloe, on top", she says.

I climbed on top of her, sliding the strap on inside me as I straddled her.

"I think the cowgirl position suits you, Chloe, as I'll get to see those beauties bounce as you ride the strap on", Erin said, laughing.

"It feels good and deep inside me", I replied, smirking.

"It seems that all your inhibitions have left you and you are finally giving into your desires", she said.

"I guess so".

"Don't be ashamed, there's nothing wrong with it. You have denied who you are long enough. You are a femme who likes sex. It's time to embrace it. Live out your desires and be true to yourself and then and only then can you be truly happy", she said.

"I only understand that now", I replied.

"Now I think it's time for you to cum, ride me hard, Chloe", she said.

I started to ride the strap on, which felt great as it seemed to be deeper inside me in that position. I took my time as I knew I wouldn't last long once I started. I slowly moved up and down the strap on pushing it down hard to grind my clitoris for increased stimulation. While I did this, Erin had her hands on my ass and would pull me down and thrust the strap on up at the same time. I didn't last long as orgasm was building.

"OH god, I'm about to cum", I moaned.

Erin sat up and pulled me close.

"Slow grind now and it will be amazing ", she said.

She started to kiss me, still pulling me from the ass onto her, as I slowly grind down on the strap on.

"OH, fuck, fuck, ahh god", I screamed when my orgasm hit me.

Erin held me as it hit, my body shaking with the sensation and effort. She kissed me slowly, brushing the hair from my face.

"How was that, Chloe", she asked.

"That was amazing, thank you", I replied.

"Time for you to eat me", she said.

Erin climbed out of the bed and removed the strap on. When she came back, she straddled my head before lowering her pussy on to my face. I started to lick her, the more excited she got, and the more she would grind her pussy on my face. She got up and handed me a vibrator.

"Use this to finish me off, I love the feeling of this inside me", she said.

I switched it on and inserted it in her pussy. She gave a little tremble as the sensation hit her. I would move it in and out slowly, using the vibration to stimulate her clitoris and tease her. She didn't last long and came within a few minutes. Once she did, we rolled over on the bed and kissed for a bit, taking turns to rub and suck each other's breasts just as a gong sounded from downstairs.

"I thought we had more time", I said.

"It's late; it must be 1am, so time to go. Next time you're here, we can have more fun. Mary can join us", she said, smiling.

She gave me a lingering kiss. We got up and went downstairs. Once there, I met Amara and we went and retrieved our shawls, bikinis, sarongs, sandals and handbags. We had met Evelyn, whom I exchanged numbers with, so we could get the details of her get together. Amara and I had a drink with Sarah and Danielle while waiting on our taxi. Once it arrived, we gave our hosts a kiss and bid everyone a farewell and went home.

.

12