All Comments on 'Mom On a Boat'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They are not drinking, Piss play should be in the last page. Story should have a nice buildup(mom has to be a ordinary mom, not a horny nymphomaniac mom, but she should be sexy & tease her son by wearing hot dresses). Include a glass if possible, son and mom pissing in a glass for each others and drinking each other's are hot.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I wish you had mentioned in the editor's note that pissing was the fetish. I would have skipped the story entirely. Ignoring the pissing, at the beginning of the story you had the son acting like an 18 year old retard who had never jerked off before and didn't know why his balls ached. A day later he's like a seasoned porn star eating his mother's pussy and pissing on her tits. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that disgusting pissing episode ruined an otherwise promising story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you can ignore the other comments. The story was good, and the warning was sufficient imo

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

Everything was fine until the pissing started. Not a fan.

barbianbarbianover 2 years ago

Great looking forward to the sequel especially with the cousin and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
It was great until......

pissing. Really? Yuck.

wjohanwwjohanwover 2 years ago

Why does Mom/Son incest porn always seem to be a 18yr old why either is a rapist; or they are written like they are 9 having no idea about sex? " An 18yr old saying "Mommy it hurts! Make it stop hurting" ?

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Better without mention of Bobby and didn't need the pissing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it! And certainly the pissing too. I recall having read this elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really? 1 should have left the pissing out that shit was gross 2 what are you 8 years old no damn 18 year is going to say mommy for 1 and for 2 there not going to say it hurts like he didn't know what was going on if you're not a kid you have the mind of 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Mommy it hurts." Never worked for me - dang it!

Seadog971Seadog971over 2 years ago

Agree, the pissind degrades the story and also the "mommy it hurts" from an 18 y/o is juvenile. This coukd have been a really good story but a lot od dragging it out made it too long.

DrkmanDrkmanalmost 2 years ago

Only wished she discovered a few weeks later he had gotten her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My Dad died early and my Mom was definitely needing a new Cock . I was Her oldest and I could have had her in a flash . So, Guys , if your Mom gets affectionate , start with French kisses and you can have her moaning for Your sexual attention. She needs it so start with romance and You will be having fresh Pussy anytime You desire .

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

It was refreshing that Janice and Tommy weren't gushing over how much they loved each other. Didn't like bringing pissing into the story, but enjoyed all the fucking they did. I'm glad they had calm seas for their fucking cruise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous