Mom On a Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing his cock out of her mouth, she gasped wantonly. "Fuck my face, baby! Fuck mother in the mouth. Fill my mouth as if it was my cunt!"

Tommy plunged his cock into her mouth, pumping in and out as if he was between her legs and fucking her cunt.

Janice wailed in delight, his balls bouncing off her nose. She kept her lips tight, her tongue pressing his cock to the roof of her mouth. She felt pressure against her asshole, and she realized he was trying to push his finger into it.

Again she pushed his cock out of her mouth.

"You want to finger mother's asshole, baby? Do it if you want! Do anything you want with me, with my body! Ohhhh, yes, Tommy! You can fingerfuck mother in the ass and suck her cunt all you want!"

She lifted her ass when the tip of his finger pressed at the ring of her asshole, her breath caught with anticipation. His tongue was in constant movement on her cunt as his finger slowly penetrated the tightness of her asshole.

Janice let her breath out as his finger pressed in, and the sensation sent a hot flush of passion through her. His cock was throbbing against her chin, and she writhed her ass when her son sucked at her cunt, his finger moving in and out of her asshole slowly.

"Ohhhh, baby, baby!" she cried. "God, that's really good! Ooooh, fuck me in the ass with your finger, and lick my pussy with your tongue!"

She lifted her face, her tongue swirling out. She took a lap at his dangling balls, then right up the crack of his ass. She tasted her son's asshole, and with a soft, throaty moan, she began lapping up and down, wiggling the tip at the tight pucker. His cock dripped precum juices on her neck as she pressed her lips around his asshole, sucking hard as her tongue pressed. She moved her tongue into her son's asshole, bringing a satisfied grunt from him.

"Do it to me!" she screamed.

Tommy pulled his tongue out of her cunt and licked his way to her ass, sliding wetly along the cheeks. He pulled his finger from his mother's asshole, spreading her ass wide, then he began to lick feverishly at the hot pucker.

When his tongue slipped into her asshole, Janice sobbed with pleasure and began to tongue-fuck him frantically in his ass. Tommy responded in kind, and their tongues dipped and licked, lips sucking and kissing. Janice breathed hotly into her son's ass with her tongue darting in and out of the tight ring, his cock jerking just beneath her neck.

Tommy probed deeply into her hot, tight asshole with his tongue, panting between the creamy, satiny cheeks that enveloped his face. His chin pushed into her juicy cunt, intensifying Janice's wild sensations.

"Ooooh! Mmmmmm!" she sobbed, running her hands feverishly over his ass, his thighs, his balls.

"Ahhh!" Tommy moaned, stabbing his tongue faster into her gripping asshole, his tongue going very deep.

"Uhhh... uhhhhh!" Janice thrashed, pumping her ass up and down on his face as his tongue fucked her. She pushed her tongue as far up her son's asshole as she could. She was on the brink of a powerful orgasm, and she sensed her son was close, too.

Bucking up and down, she shoved her tongue into his asshole, one hand clutching his hot balls, the other on his ass, spreading it wide for her face.

Tommy held his mother's ass spread, sucking and licking and fucking with hot hunger, his cock smearing her neck and tits with dripping, slippery juices.

A muffled scream bubbled from her, as her cunt contracted with orgasm. Her asshole clutched his buried tongue, squeezing it as she came.

Janice, sobbing softly, thrust her tongue in and out of her son's asshole, his cock feeling so hot on her neck and tits.

With a moan, Tommy came.

Feeling his hot cum spurt over her tits, Janice was sure her bones would shatter. The intense ecstasy made her mind spin, and she sucked and licked at his asshole with wanton hunger as he sprayed her neck and tits with creamy semen. Her orgasm was long, drawn-out, stronger than any before. The ecstasy was overwhelming, but then it became painful.

With the final gush of his cock, she pushed away from his ass.

As Tommy moved away, he took a few final licks at her gaping hole, then sprawled onto his back, arms and legs flung wide, his chest heaving as he struggled for breath.

Janice, also sprawled out lewdly, ran her hand over her tits and neck, smearing his come juice into her flesh, over her lips, sucking her fingers, mewling softly with perverse gratification...

Chapter 4

The sun was high in the sky when they woke up, arms wrapped tightly around each other.

Janice stirred, turning in her son's arms until she had her back toward him. She wiggled her ass against his crotch, feeling comfortable. She curled his hand over her tit, holding it there as she slowly woke herself.

When she unwrapped his arms and legs from her body, he remained asleep. She stood looking down at him, her eyes soft, feeling very good. Taking a towel, she entered the narrow shower stall, lathering her body with scented soap. She sang as she showered. She had a new lover -- her son. He was more satisfying to her than any man, including his father.

Dressed in a pair of very tight shorts, with a white t-shirt, she prepared breakfast for them. Her tits strained out beautifully, her nipples becoming twin points of succulent hardness. She knew her son would like this, and the way her ass and cunt were outlined by the shorts. She wanted to be very sexy for him, very exciting. She knew now that he loved to watch her, that it made his cock hard and his balls hot.

She heard Tommy pissing and a tingle rippled up and down her flesh. She heard the shower going, and she imagined him there, naked, scrubbing his lovely cock and balls, getting clean and fresh for her. She squeezed her tit as she placed bacon on a platter, humming with happiness.

"I'm sure hungry, Mom," Tommy said, interrupting her thoughts.

"You should be." She turned to look at him, a wide grin on her beautiful face. "After last night, you should be very hungry."

His eyes took in her shorts, her bunching ass and lovely thighs. "Breakfast can wait."

She turned, grinning.

Tommy wrapped his arms around her, his hands cupping her ass as he kissed her.

Janice smiled, pressing her cunt into his stomach. "You eat first, and I mean bacon and eggs, not what you're thinking."

"What was I thinking?" he teased.

"If that gleam in your eyes mean anything, you were thinking of eating my pussy for breakfast."

"Now that you mention it... " He laughed, dropping to his knees and burying his face into her crotch. "Mmmmmm, you smell good..."

"Get off your knees and on the table," she said, pushing him away. "Bacon and eggs, remember?"

"Seasoned with pussy, Mom?" he asked, sliding into the bench seat.

"God, you're nasty!" She laughed.

"So are you."

"Yes, but bacon and eggs... and not seasoned with my cunt, you horny little fuck."

"It still sounds good!" He grinned as she set his plate before him. "We should give it a try some time."

"Maybe we will," she agreed, sitting across from him. "There's many things I would love to do with you."

After breakfast, they cleaned up the galley, then while Janice fired up the boat and pulled a bit closer to the land, Tommy busied himself with washing down the deck. She watched him, taking in his strong, youthful body. He wore ragged cut-off jeans, and she imagined his cock sticking out, the lower part of his ass showing. She started getting warm, then hot, and finally so excited, she was squirming.

When she stopped, Tommy dropped the anchor.

Coming from the wheelhouse, she saw him unzip his cut-offs.

"What are you up to?" she asked, her eyes gleaming.

"Just taking a piss over the side. I thought it was okay after last night, Mom. But if you want, I'll go below."

"Oh, this is just fine," she answered. Looking toward land, she realized they were far enough away so he would not be seen. "You don't have to go below. You can piss anywhere you want."

Tommy, his cock out, turned toward her, his eyes burning on her T-shirted tits. Janice grinned wider, lifting her shoulders and pushing her tits outward.

"Anywhere, Mom?"

She nodded.

"How about on your tits?"

"Oooooh, I was hoping you'd ask!" She dropped to her knees on the deck, thrusting her tits out, her face looking radiant.

Tommy stood above his mother, and Janice took hold of his cock.

"Piss on my tits, baby! Piss all over mother's tits!"

A hot gush of piss spurted out of his cock.

"Oh, beautiful!" Janice murmured, feeling her T-shirt getting soaked.

Her tits showed through the wetness, her nipples very stiff. She aimed the stream at her nipples while she ran her other hand over her wet T-shirt, washing her tits in his piss. It ran down her stomach, soaking into her tight shorts, drenching her cunt as well. She parted her knees, pushing his cock down and letting him piss into the crotch of her shorts. She licked her lips as she watched his prick.

"Ooooh, piss all over mother's tits, darling! Ahhh...it's making my cunt hot and wet!"

Tommy laughed. "Hot enough to get fucked, Mom!"

"Hotter!" she squealed. "So hot, I could suck you and fuck you at the same time!"

"How?" he asked.

"I could try, at least!" She giggled, bringing his cock to her nipple, watching piss spray and splash into her face. He began to slow, then dribble.

With a gasp, Janice quickly closed her lips around his piss-hole, and sucked hard, swallowing his piss as her tongue flicked up and down the tiny little hole. She pulled her mouth off his cock, and her eyes half closed, as she moaned throatily.

"Oh, baby, I'm coming!"

Tommy watched her writhe and squirm as she sat on her heels, clinging to his cock tightly. Her tits showed through the soaked T-shirt, her nipples becoming very long and hard. He twisted them, making his mother moan as she came, one hand rubbing up and down the tight crotch of her shorts.

"Oh, God!" she sighed when her orgasm was over. "You can make me come so fucking easy! Just piss on me, and you make me come! Christ, this is so much fun!"

She wrapped her arms around him, rubbing her face against his cock, licking and kissing it hotly.

Her eyes smoldered as she looked up at him. "Want to fuck me? Out here on the deck? In the sunshine?"

Tommy looked around, seeing no boats, the land far away, then back at her, nodding his head.

Janice pulled his cock to her mouth, sucking him into hardness. She mewled in delight as she felt his cock harden inside her wet mouth, her tongue running along the shaft, her lips pulling on the swollen head. When his cock began to throb in her mouth, she was reluctant to let it go, wanting to hold it there for a long time. Her cunt was boiling, juices seeping into the tight crotch of her wet shorts.

With his cock in her mouth, she opened his shorts and pulled them down to his feet. She kept sucking his cock as he stepped out of the cut-offs, her hands busy on his full balls and tight ass. Her eyes were closed, her expression ecstatic as she clung to him with lips and hands. With a whimper, she let go of his cock and lapped hungrily about his hot balls.

Tommy ran his hands through his mother's soft hair, twisting her face into his crotch, watching excitedly. His cock brushed against her cheeks and eyes as her mouth filled with his young balls.

Janice gazed in misty heat up at him as she sucked, a fingertip rubbing at his puckering asshole. Moaning in passion, she ran her lips along the shaft of his cock. She flicked her tongue over his dripping piss-hole, eyes pleading.

"Ohhhh, I need you so much, Tommy!" she whimpered. "I need this cock of yours so much! You make mother so fucking hot, make mother's cunt so fucking juicy! Ooooh, baby, you don't know what this does to me!"

With feverish hands, she unzipped her tight shorts, sitting on the deck and peeling them from her long legs. Her bushy cunt flashed in the sunshine, glistening wetly. She kicked the wet shorts away. Leaving her T-shirt on, she spread her legs for an enticing moment, letting her son gaze between them as she ran her hand up and down the hairy slit, her clit protruding.

Janice turned onto her stomach, arms stretched above her head, legs parted widely. She arched her ass up, twisting it invitingly. Tommy, standing at her feet, breathed deeply as he saw her pussy and her asshole.

Gripping his cock tightly, he watched his mother lift her ass, pulling her knees beneath her body, her tits smashed flat on the deck of the gently rocking boat. With her knees spread, the whole expanse of her crotch was exposed to him, cunt and ass, waiting for him to penetrate.

"Do it!" Janice hissed, swaying her ass. "Fuck mother! Ram your cock up mother's cunt... hard and deep!"

Tommy dropped to his knees, gripping his mother's hips with both hands. His cock twitched. Placing the swollen head to the fiery wetness of her cunt, he lunged inward.

"Ohhhh, God!" Janice cried, the sudden penetration filling her with excitement. "Tommy... baby... oh God!"

Immediately, her cunt began to contract.

"I'm coming!" Janice screamed. "You've got me coming again..."

Holding her jerking ass in his hands, Tommy remained still, feeling his mother's cunt grip and pull on his cock as she came. The spasms went on and on, with Janice sobbing in ecstasy. Her fingers clawed the deck as she gasped in delightful orgasm.

"Oooooh, that was very good!" she sighed as the convulsion weakened. "I never came so fast in my life. God, baby... you're very good for me!"

Tommy, gurgling softly, began to work his cock in and out of his mother's cunt, watching the pink flesh cling to the shaft, her asshole crinkling. The friction was delicious, tight and hot and wet. He pulled his cock almost out, then lunged into her.

"Oooooh, yes!" Janice sobbed. "God, yes!"

Twisting her naked ass, thrilling to the hardness filling her pussy, Janice felt her wet T-shirt clinging to her tits. The piss on it added to her excitement.

She bowed her back, arching her ass high, inviting her son to fuck her hard and deep, to batter her cunt with his cock with all his strength.

The sun was very hot on their bodies, and the gentle roll of the boat increased their passion.

"You're hot and wet, Mom!"

"Fuck mother's hot, wet cunt!"

"Wiggle your ass, Mom! Work it!"

"Ummmmm...yes, darling!"

Tommy, overwhelmed to see his mother's ass jutting lewdly, banged furiously in and out, his balls swinging. His thumb moved to her puckering asshole, touching it, rubbing it.

"I see your balls!" she whimpered. "I can see your lovely balls, Tommy!"

Tommy snorted and groaned, his fingers digging into her twisting hips, one thumb pressing at her asshole. His face was starting to contort with agonized pleasure.

Janice straightened her arms, taking the ramming thrusts of her son's cock with moaning ecstasy. Her tits swayed inside her pissy-wet T-shirt, nipples swollen hard. She lifted her face to the hot sun, eyes closed, mouth gaping, as she felt herself approaching another orgasm.

"Oooooh, I'm about to come again!" she sobbed. "Make me come again, Tommy!"

"My balls... Mom, my balls are full!"

"Squirt it to me!"

"Almost, Mom!"

"Fill mother's cunt with hot cum!"

Tommy plunged hard.

Janice began to strain her cunt back at him, neck taut, eyes tightly closed.

"Tommy!" she screamed.

Her cunt grabbed his cock near the base, closing so tightly when her orgasm started that Tommy could hardly pull back. His balls tightened, and he pushed inward, pressing hard.

"Mom!"

The hot flood of creamy spunk gushed into Janice's cunt. She screamed as she felt it splattering the soft walls of her pussy, increasing the power of her orgasm. Her cunt squeezed his cock, drawing on it in a sensational action that was involuntary on her part. The orgasm created such a tightness in her pussy that she was sucking his juices out of his balls as he squirted.

"Come in me! Come off in my cunt!"

"I am, Mom!"

"Ohhh, Tommy! I love to feel your cock squirt up my fucking pussy!"

Time and time again, Tommy spewed hotly, the juices oozing from the tight lips of his mother's cunt, running very slowly along her smooth inner thighs.

Janice was almost out of her mind with rapture, her clit pulsating with almost aching ecstasy. She felt her cunt fill, felt jizz run out of her, felt it on her thighs. Her arms weakened, and her wet tits smashed to the deck once again, but she shoved her ass high into the air until her son finished coming. Her orgasm went on and on, with a few more spasms coming after he finished.

"Your thumb... " she whispered huskily. "Tommy, you've got your thumb up my ass!"

Tommy had not been aware of it. He gently eased his thumb out, watching her asshole cling to it. His cock was softening inside her cunt, and the gentle squeezing of her pussy was pushing it out of her.

Janice squealed as his cock dropped from her pussy.

Tommy sat back, breathing hard, then lay on his back.

Janice turned and looked at him. His cock was gleaming wetly with their juices. She crossed her legs, leaning over him. Opening her mouth, she pulled his cock into it, sucking tenderly. She pulled his empty balls into her mouth alongside his cock, and she sucked them gently, purring to the exciting taste of her cunt and his cum juice.

"Mmmmm!" she mewled. "You always taste so good after you fuck me, did you know that?"

Chapter 5

Janice steered the boat farther from land.

She wore only her T-shirt, and Tommy sat behind her, gazing at her lovely, naked ass and long legs. He was still naked, lounging in a chair, the sun burning his body.

"You know what I'd like to do, Mom?"

She glanced over her shoulder at him. "What would you like to do?"

"Lick your ass."

Janice giggled, jutting her ass at him. "I wouldn't stop you, darling."

"You ever get your ass licked, Mom?"

"Never, but I think it sounds like fun. In fact, I wouldn't mind doing it to you, too."

"Your ass is so perfect, the way the cheeks roll, and I can almost see the pucker. I'd love to chew on it..."

"You love my ass. It's ass worship. I had a girlfriend in college with an incredible ass. She let me do a lot of stuff with her ass. Finger it, lick it, stuff fake dicks up her ass. She got off on it..."

"I would love to see that. Do you have a girlfriend now?"

"Not me, but you do. I'll let you and her play with my ass..."

Tommy smiled. "You love cock a lot, right, Mom? "

"I sure do. I love cock."

"How about two cocks? Me and Bobbie can do you together..."

"Your cousin, Bobbie? Maybe. Do you think he'd like this kind of stuff? What we do? "

"Me and Bobbie play with our dicks together..."

Janice was giving that serious thought. Maybe next time...

Chapter 6

She stopped the boat when they were far enough away, and Tommy dropped the anchor again. The boat drifted until it caught, then rose and fell gently in the swells. Janice went below and cleaned up, then returned naked. She winked lewdly at her son when he gave her an appreciative whistle.

"Speaking of which..."

Janice with a pleased squeal, buried her face into his crotch, draping his legs over her shoulders. She kissed and sucked at his balls, slipping her hands beneath his ass, lifting him. She spread his asscheeks and kissed feverishly at his asshole, dragging her tongue across it to his balls then over his cock, then down again. She stared hotly at him as she licked about his asshole, her breath hot, her fingers holding his ass open.

Tommy placed a hand on top of her head, pulling her face tight into his ass.

Without saying anything to her, scooting back a bit, he placed the swollen head of his cock upon her hot asshole.

Janice rolled her eyes as she gasped in rapture, her tongue darting over her lips, arms wrapped tightly behind her knees to hold them near her head.