Mom On a Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Easing his cock into his mother's asshole, he watched her face, ready to take it out if she protested.

But Janice did not protest; she felt his cock entering her asshole, and it felt so good, she wanted him to fuck her there, fuck her in the ass.

"Oooooh! Ahhhhh!" she moaned as her asshole stretched wide for his cock.

Slowly, he inserted his cock until it was buried completely into her fiery asshole. The grip overwhelmed him, and he began to move up and down, fucking into his mother's asshole. He saw her cunt twitch, and he began to rub her clit and the very juicy lips.

Janice shook her ass. "My ass... ohhhh, Tommy, my ass!"

Tommy grunted, moving faster, fucking into the tight ring of her asshole, fingering her clit.

"Ohhhh, my ass is on fire, baby! Fuck my ass, Tommy! Ooooooh... ohhhh, fuck mother's asshole!"

Her obscene position enhanced their pleasure. The friction of his cock along the tightness of her asshole filled Janice with a strange, but very wonderful, sensation. So different from the feeling when he had his cock inside her cunt.

"Your ass is really tight, Mom!"

"I've never been fucked in my ass before!" she moaned.

"Do you like it?"

"Make it squeeze my cock, Mom!"

Janice worked her asshole, gripping his cock as he moved it in and out. The filling, stretching sensation delighted her, made her cunt feel flooded. She squeezed his cock tightly with her asshole, gazing up at him with slitted, passion-laden eyes. The deeper his cock went, the better it felt.

"Can you move faster?" she asked.

"I-I think so," he gasped.

Pumping up and down, his knees bending and straightening, Tommy fucked his cock in and out of his mother's asshole. The friction increased, and Janice sobbed in delight. She moved one hand to her cunt, rubbing at it frantically.

Tommy closed his hands about her piss-wet tits, squeezing them as he fucked into her asshole.

"You'll make me come again!" she squealed.

"I want to make you come, Mom!"

"Fuck my ass!"

Tommy rammed up and down.

"Fuck mother's ass!"

Her fingers at her cunt soon had juices glistening in her piss-wet pussy hair. Her clit seemed to swell more than ever, and she began to rub it, squeezing it between her fingers. Her back felt as if it would snap, but she was not going to stop this until she came.

"Oooooh, I'm close to coming again, Tommy!"

Tommy thrust hard and deep.

"Now, baby -- now!"

With a throaty scream, Janice began to come. The orgasm swept through her from cunt to asshole until she wasn't sure which was in convulsion. It was so strong, so overpowering, that she almost lost her mind. She came harder than ever, her cunt and asshole expanding, but gripping his cock at the same time. She sobbed and cried out in rapture, hardly believing that she was coming so hard, so good.

Tommy gritted his teeth, struggling to hold back the threatened flood of his discharge. His balls felt as if his mother's asshole was trying to pull them through his cock.

"Ohhhhh'... ohhhh! Ahhhhh, yes, baby!"

Slowly, the contractions lost strength. Janice began to regain her breath. Then she laughed.

"I didn't know I could come with my asshole." She laughed. "I didn't, really, but it felt like I was. My God, Tommy, it's so nice to have your son fucking me in the ass! You just showed me something else I love."

Tommy pulled his cock from her asshole.

He sat at her side as she let her ass down. She rested, eyeing his upstanding cock as he lay back on the hot deck. She wrapped her fist around his hard-on and pumped it slowly, squeezing to see the head bulge, his piss-hole widening, dripping with his slippery juices.

"You didn't come," she accused.

"Did you want me to come in your asshole, Mom?"

"Of course?" she purred, jacking his cock.

"You can come in me, on me, anytime you want... You're supposed to be satisfied, too, you know."

"I wasn't sure."

"You don't have to ask me, honey. You do what feels good, and I will do what feels good.

Okay?"

"Okay, Mom," he said, grinning at her. "But sometimes I can't control it, so don't get mad."

"Never," she said, sitting up. "I'd never get mad at you, no matter what you did to me."

Swinging a leg over him, Janice squatted above his hard cock. Tommy gazed at her hairy labia. The lips were swollen and wet. She held the base of his cock and fit the head into her pussy, gurgling softly as she slowly fucked him. She began to fuck up and down in slow movements, screwing her hips in tight circles while clutching her tits.

She paused, the head of his cock just inside her cunt. "I think I'll piss on you."

"Like this, Mom?"

"I can do it," she said. "Just watch me."

Spreading her bent knees wide, holding the head of her son's cock just inside her cunt, Janice began to dribble piss. It ran down the shaft of his cock, wetting the hairs at the base. Tommy moaned softly as he watched and felt his mother's piss drench his balls.

"Mmmmmm, nice!" Janice purred, increasing the strength of the golden stream. "Mother is pissing on you... and your cock is up my cunt, too! Look at it, baby! Look at mother's cunt pissing down your cock!"

Tommy's balls writhed as they became soaked, hot piss running into the crack of his ass. He pushed upward, shoving more of his cock into his mother's cunt.

Janice squealed softly, making little hissing noises as she pissed over him. Then, lifting her cunt off his cock, she spurted piss up his stomach and over his chest. Tommy gasped in delight, running his hands through the wetness, smearing it into his flesh.

"Ohhhh, you like it, too!" Janice gurgled. "Ahhh, mother is pissing all over you, darling! I'm going to piss on you, then I'm going to get that hard cock back in my cunt and fuck your brains out!"

The piss slowed, finally dribbling from her cunt. Quickly Janice settled her cunt over his piss-drenched cock and plunged onto it.

"Ohhhh, God, that's so good!" she cried, bouncing up and down on his cock, fucking him with short, quick thrusts.

She threw herself forward, smashing her tits against his piss-wet chest, smearing them against him, her nipples tingling. Wrapping her arms around him, she spread her long legs alongside his, and she began to pump her ass up and down, fucking his cock frantically.

"Ohhhh, baby, baby!" she gasped.

"Fuck me, Mom!"

"Hold my ass, Tommy! Hold mother's hot ass!"

Tommy grabbed her jerking ass, digging at the tight cheeks.

Janice sobbed with ecstasy as she jerked her ass up and down in a frenzy, her cunt sliding to the base of his hard cock, then to the head, then down again. Her ass jerked and twisted, her cunt fiery and wet. She rubbed her tits from side to side against his piss-wet flesh, sobbing with mindless passion.

Tommy clung to her bunching ass tightly, his fingers inside the crack, squeezing the cheeks as she pounded up and down. The wet, slapping sounds were loud, her hot, smooth thighs gripping his hips. From her waist down, she was in frenzied movement, humping wantonly, fucking his cock in shuddering rapture.

"I'll come again, Tommy!" she shouted. "Oh, God, I'll come again!"

"Come, Mom!"

"You come, too!"

"I will!"

"I need it in my cunt, in my asshole, in my mouth, in my fucking face!"

"You'll get it!"

Grinding with tight gyrations, Janice thrust her ass up and down with all her strength, her son's cock sliding along the highly sensitive tissues of her soft, gripping cunt. Her clit rubbed at the throbbing shaft, tingling and burning sweetly.

Smashing down hard, she whipped sideways, then up and down again, squealing with her mouth pressed into his neck, her tits sliding on his piss-wet chest. Her hands scooted down his back to cup his tightening ass, pulling him up as she slammed down with her cunt.

"Hold my ass!" she shrieked.

Tommy tightened his grip.

"Oh, squeeze mother's fucking ass tight! I'm going to come!"

Janice dug her fingers into his ass, clinging as tightly as she could, straining her cunt against the base of his cock. Tommy gripped his mother's bunched ass, his cock swelling and jerking in her pussy.

"Now, Tommy -- now!"

With loud moans, they came.

Tommy spewed hot juices into his mother's cunt. Janice cried out as she felt it, her pussy convulsing in steamy heat around his cock. They sobbed and panted, coining very hard, bodies pressed tightly together, clinging to each other's ass desperately.

"Ohhhhh, my God!" Janice whimpered. "That was wonderful!"

Tommy panted, caressing the swells of her ass, her smooth back. His cock fell out of her cunt. She rubbed her hairy mound along his thigh, then twisted away from him, sprawling on her back with arms and legs flung wide.

They lay in the sun, slowly recovering, bodies wet with piss.

Chapter 7

Janice eased the boat into the dock.

"Shit," she murmured, seeing the man standing there.

Tommy tied up, and stared at the man. He was his mother's lover, and he didn't care for the guy at all. In fact, he had been jealous of the man before, and now more than ever. He glanced at his mother, wanting to see what she would do.

Janice stepped onto the dock, her slender body clad in tight shorts and a fresh T-shirt. Her hair gleamed in the sun. She greeted the man, but didn't reach for him. Tommy stood on deck and waited, feeling more and more jealous. He didn't move until his mother gestured to him. He stood at her side as she spoke to the man.

"... so you need to leave," Janice said. "I don't want to see you anymore."

The man looked at her, then at Tommy.

He turned, walking from them, taking his dismissal gracefully.

"What did you tell him, Mom?"

Janice placed her arm over his shoulder. "I told him I found a new man, and he wasn't to come around again."

Tommy pressed against her side, his arm around her waist. "You didn't have to lie to him."

"But I didn't lie, honey. I have found a new man..."