Mom, Please Don't Stop!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

My fingers found the buttons on his shirt. In minutes, the shirt lying on the floor. No objections.

My hand seeking the penis that I witnessed being circumcised. His fly buttons one by one popped open.

Spreading open the fly, I saw black. Maybe thong, maybe briefs, maybe boxers, all soon to be revealed.

Inching his jeans down from his waist, briefs was the answer.

Jeans down to the floor. His package nicely filling out the briefs. Once again no objections. But then...

'Mom, you should stop. We don't need to be hypocrites.'

'Honey, I will help you get it out of your mind, to feel good, at least for a little while.'

He re-thought his position.

'Mom, you need to check how the ointment is working.'

The silly little game surfaced.

'Absolutely son. You know your Mother cares deeply for your sexual health.'

'Come here. Take your briefs off so Mommy can check you.'

He dropped them down and stepped out of them.

It has just been two months, I already forgot how big and thick he is. I will thoroughly enjoy this.

He moved forward, the head touched my lips. I opened up. He pushed the head onto my tongue. I closed around it. My tongue trapped under the big head. So I stroked the shaft and sucked on the head.

I moved further down on it. Up and off, I licked the underside of the head with my tongue spread wide.

'Oh Mom, I missed this so much.'

I shrugged my shoulders to let my robe fall to the bed, towel discarded, my wet hair surrounding his erection.

Scooting forward, wrapping my breasts around his erection, I drooled saliva down and around the shaft.

'Go ahead Ken.'

Taking the cue, he rubbed his cock up and down between my tits. I bowed my head towards it, my tongue out hoping to make contact while he titty fucked me.

Pushing my breasts hard against the shaft, I felt the friction of his skin on my mine. I drooled down more saliva.

'That's it, that's something I have never done before.'

Letting loose of him, one hand cupping his balls, the other pressing adjacent to the bottom of the thick shaft. I placed my mouth around the head.

Waisting no more time, I deep throated him, my lips now planted against his pubic hairs.

I pulled back, he began fucking my throat. Harder and harder. He started moaning, grunting, breathing rapidly. He was ready to cum.

Pushing his thighs hard signaling to stop he pulled back. His cock was soaking wet with strings of saliva connecting the head to my mouth.

'Mom, I need to cum, finish me Mom, please finish me.'

'Get on the bed Ken, hurry.'

Lying on his back, his cock straight up, wet, dripping saliva down to his pelvis, he waited for me to finish him.

I moved on top of him, reverse cowgirl. Lowering down, I guided the big head inside me. Oh what a feeling. It has been a year since intercourse, never with him.

Lower down on him, the head piercing open my labia. Lower, taking more, feeling the thickness of his tool. All the way to the bottom.

Looking back to see his reaction, his eyes closed, a big grin on his face.

'How does it feel Ken?'

'Warm... wet... and tight. Mom you are tighter than Barbie. How is that possible?'

'I guess she didn't get the 'tight pussy' gene or your Dad stretched her out.'

'Works for me. Gosh this feels great. I guess I am a mother fucker now.'

'Kind of. Let's see how long you can last. Don't worry about cumming in me.'

'Oh so you are on the pill?'

'Nope.'

'I don't get it.'

'We are making babies Ken.'

With that, I started riding up and down on him. This time when I looked back, more of a shocked look.

'We can't do that! You can't have my baby.'

'Yes I can, I want to and you will cooperate.'

'Mom, please don't, please stop.'

I worked his cock furiously.

'Mom, please don't, please stop.'

Faster and faster, just the top part of the shaft and head.

'Mom, please don't ... please don't...'

He was grunting, moaning, shouting, 'Mom please dont ...'

I oulled up, just covering the head. I wiggled back and forth on it, then stopped.

'Mom, please don't stop!'

Music to my ears.

Back in gear, working the top of the shaft. He was feeling it, I was feeling it. Now the finale.

All the way up to the head and all the down to his pelvis, mashing my pussy against the his cock base. Rubbing back and forth, then sideways.

One, two, three repeats.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, Mom I am cumming, cumming in you.

Wow! What an explosion! I could feel the cum coating me. Go sperm, go! Find yourself an egg to impregnate!

He pumped for minutes. I loved it! So much cum, so many sperm. Better chance of having a baby, my son's baby.

I didn't cum, but this is not the last time we will do this. He will 'cum' to love it.

He was spent. Rolling off his erection, took a little effort, so big.

'Why Mom?'

'I want a baby.'

'Why with me?'

'You are awesome.'

I don't believe it Mom,'

'Believe it.'

***

It took two months to finally get pregnant. Fucking two, sometimes three times a day. Sometimes none. He needed to restock the sperm bank.

Ken found a girl friend, they were serious. He proposed, she accepted even after he explained he was about to be a father. He planned to adopt it he told her. She accepted that. What a girl!

She didn't know I was the mother. I was a phenomenal grandmother, I love my little girl so much. She was perfect.

Alain and Barbie knew nothing about it. We were able skillfully hide it.

Ken occasionally had sex Barbie.

I loved giving him blowjobs - that's all now that he is married.

It's been a long and winding road. When I use the ointment to treat the diaper rash on my baby, looking at the tube, I wonder what would have happened if i never used it that fateful day.

But I did, it all turned out good until the letter.

It was from Alain, more or less an extortion letter. He would go public with the fact I was the mother and Ken the father unless i gave him what's left of the divorce settlement.

I wrote, 'Kiss my ass!' on the letter and sent it back to him.

Never heard a word from him again.