All Comments on 'Mom, Prom and Me'

by tommymac77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

I liked it though I wish it had been longer. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot…moving in together is so special…she’ll be sure to “accidentally” let her sexy black bra dangle from her dresser drawer…hopefully a baby bump soon…then she’ll totally control his life…just the thought is beyond hot..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked it - even though it reads a little like a book report.

LowStrung5LowStrung58 months ago

Great “quicky”! I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Red dress, RED stockings? REALLY? Nah!

Nice and simple, honest and open. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Now they can discuss exchanging vows and rings and starting a family.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story with real passion and love fully included.

Only suggestion I have is 'lay.' So often you and/or/both 'laid.' Try switching in lay, hopefully you will find that it will read more easily/comfortably.

You have two plus years to continue developing as a couple. Please continue to tell us about your progressing together.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A sequel would be great.

Cowboy63Cowboy638 months ago

I liked it, but it jumped from a quick kiss in one sentence to making out the next sentence, not sure if it was intentional or not, but overall a nice short story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What did prom have to do with this? It was briefly mentioned and skipped over pretty much, but it's in the title as if it was some pivotal moment. I found that odd. The story was OK. Needs to knock her up of course. Multiple times preferably. Claim his mother's pussy and breed it like they know he should!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertommymac77@tommymac77
I'm recently retired and playing around with erotic literature. I'm drawn to daddy-daughter relationships and also mother-son. It is the fact that they are taboo that make incest stories exciting. I'm also interest in sharing stories and story ideas.