Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,042 Followers

She kissed him, like she did many times before and knew it felt good with him. She slid off his pussy coated cock and engulfed it. Her juices swallowing down her mouth as she sucked his cock.

"My juices taste good on you hun." she said breathily, "Im still ready for more though."

She got up from sucking him and got on all fours.

"Let's do this now," she said, "fuck me from behind."

Chad positioned himself between her legs and rubbed his cock against her pussy. Slipping the head in ever so slightly.

It was driving her over the edge.

"Stop teasing me," she whined, "stick it in and fuck me."

She cried out as he pushed inside of her.

"OH FUCK!" she moaned, "your cock feels so good."

He slapped her ass hard.

"Oh yeah," she panted, "slap me again!"

He slapped her other cheek.

"That's good." she said, "I've never been spanked before."

He slapped her right cheek this time. Her juices dripping onto the bed. She hasn't felt so wet in her life. Its like Chad knew everything. How could someone her son's age know so much about sex and making women cum?

"Chad," Selene said without looking at him, "how can you be this good?".

"Quick learner I guess," he chuckled, "but no seriously, I had sex before."

Now she knows, she thought she was dealing with a quick learning virgin. But instead he already had sex before.

"Now here's a question for you," she said looking back at him, "how does my pussy compare to the other ones you had?"

"I love it, " said Chad without missing a beat, "Best I felt and had."

"Good answer," she sighed pushing back at his cock, "if you said otherwise, I would have ended it right there with you being blue balled."

"Ouch," Chad said slamming away at her, "I bet you wouldn't do that, even if I did say otherwise."

He pushed all the way into her for a few seconds. Staying there.

"OH!" exclaimed Selene before smiling, "maybe.".

"That's what I thought," he said, "You like me fucking you."

"That's besides the point," she said.

"Why's that?" he said.

"CAUSE I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOW!" screamed Selene.

"Yes I said it," she stated, "Im your girlfriend now and if you want to continue fucking this pussy, you better not fuck anyone else."

Chad didn't answer, he kept slamming into her. She knew he wouldn't see nobody else, he's into her way too much. He wouldn't ruin the chance to fuck her regularly.

Towards the climax, they both moaned in unison and came together. Selene laid on top of Chad on her back, he held her waist.

She watched as he pumped her. Her whole body trembling from three intense orgasms. They laid on the bed afterwards. Him on Tom's side and her next to him. She laid her head on his shoulder as she lazily ran her hand up and down his semi hairy chest.

"I can't tell you how satisfied I am right now," saud Selene, "I never could get off with Tom."

Chad pulls out a cigarette from his crumpled pants pocket and lights it. A cloud of smoke blew from his mouth.

"I didn't know you smoked?" said Selene.

"Im a light smoker babe," said Chad after another puff, "I only smoke on special occasions."

"Such as?" enquired Selene pressing her breasts inti his arm.

"After a winning a game," he stated, "and after having sex."

"Oh," said selene, "you can smoke in here after we have sex now."

"Thanks babe," saud Chad as he continued puffing.

Selene got up from the bed and walked towards the window. Looking at the rain as it pours down the screen. Then opens it up halfway and turns to Chad.

For some reason, she liked the idea of him smoking. It was like his way of saying im with her. The condom was still on his cock as she walked back over to the bed.

She then pulls it off him and wraps it up in a tissue before throwing it away. Sliding back into bed with him and cozying up against him.

"Come on sweetie," she said after he finished his cigarette, "time to shower and get dressed."

-Pizza parlor (Interior)

We finally reached the register and bought our order. Two combo pizzas and four drinks. I wonder how mom is doing. Dad couldn't get ahold of her at all. He didn't seem to worried about it, he said it could just be bad reception due to the storm.

We got into the car and drove back home.

-Bathroom

Selene and Chad stood in the shower making out again. His mouth tastes like cigarettes as she kissed him. The hot water running down their bodies as they began to lather each other up with soap.

"So you are serious about that," enquired Chad over the water, "about being in a relationship with me?"

Her answer was to kiss him more. Shes getting used to the cigarette taste now.

"Let's not talk," she giggled as Chad tried to get inside her again.

"Not now," she said, "we already had sex. Besides I'm still tender down there."

She rinsed off his body as he felt her up. Then him rinsing her off while she felt him up.

It was like they were newly weds and couldn't keep their hands off each other. He pushes her into the glass as they kissed again. His cock sliding between her thighs.

"Oh Chad," she moaned, "We mustn't start again. We need to get dressed, they'll be back any minute now."

The shower turns off and they come out panting. The whole room was misty and foggy. Their clothes were damp from the moisture.

"Im going to get into something more warmer" said Selene picking up their clothes, "you could wear something of Tom's if you like. Just wait here."

"Okay sure," said Chad.

"Ill be back before you know it," she teased.

Chad presses her against the bathroom wall.

"Hurry back to me," he said running his fingers over her hairy pussy.

"I promise," she said breathing hard.

He continued feeling her up. She kisses him afterwards before exiting the bathroom to her room.

Chad smirks as she leaves both doors door ajar.

He exits the bathroom naked and walks into the kitchen. Then he takes out a kitchen knife, walking over to Robert' room. He then goes over to his bed and begins to cut a hole into his wall into Selene's wall. Doing it ever so quietly as not to arouse her suspicions.

After the hole was made, he laid nakedly on Roberts bed and jerked off watching her get dressed The hole was small enough to go unnoticed, but big enough to watch anything in her room.

Afterwards, he wiped his dick on Robert's pillow. Leaving traces of his cum on there smeared in. Smiling to himself as he turned to leave. Then he walks into her bedroom and closes the door.

-car

"Finally home," sighed dad, "Can't wait to eat this before going to bed."

We pulled into the driveway and parked the car.

-bedroom

Selene and Chad were under the covers making love for the second time that day. Her shirt and shorts lay discarded on the floor next to her side of the bed. Their naked bodies were pressing into each other, as their mouths mashed together. His cock was sliding in and out of her waiting and eager pussy. Her hands dug into his back. Their moans filled the room.

The sound of a the car pulling into the driveway broke Selene from her impeding orgasm.

"They're back!" she panicked, "I told you to wait in the bathroom for me!"

They both got out of bed naked. Selene goes to Tom's closet and throws one of Tom's lounging clothes to Chad. She picks up her shirt and shorts from the floor as she slides into her panties. Chad was getting into Tom's pants commando.

"Wear one of his boxers!" said Selene, "and change in the bathroom."

He opens Tom's drawer and pulls one out. Then hurries past Selene to the bathroom. She hears the door close and knew he made it in time. She continues to get dressed.

-Doorway home

"We're back," called dad to a empty living room.

-Bedroom

Selene heard Tom's voice as she pulled on her shirt. Her breasts swaying under her shirt as she pulls on a pair of shorts.

-Bathroom

Chad just now slide into one of Tom's boxer briefs. Trying to get into Tom's lounging pants.

-living room

It was so quiet in the house as we set the pizzas on the coffee table.

"Selene," called dad walking towards the hallway, "you home?"

-Hallway

Tom reached their bedroom, just as Selene exited.

"Hey hun," she said pecking Tom on his lips, "sorry if I didn't come out right away, I was taking a nap."

Tom noticed she was wearing a loose fitting shirt and shorts. A different outfit then what she had earlier.

"Oh okay," said Tom, "we bought two pizzas for the house."

"Great," said Selene, "let me get the plates and you wait in the living room."

"I was thinking about changing into my lounging clothes," said Tom walking back again.

"Thank god Chad is in the bathroom," she thought, "or Tom would be livid with me."

He opens the bedroom door and finds the bed messy. He doesn't think much of it, as they hardly ever make the bed. But he did close the window, which was open and letting the rain drizzle in. Selene follows close behind him. Her heart pounding. Tom will kill Chad if he found out he was in their room with her.

Tom goes to his closet and opens it. He notices a pair of sweats pants and a shirt were missing.

Just then the bathroom door opens and out walks Chad. He finally got into Tom's lounging clothes. Selene noticed that it fit his figure perfectly. More so than tom's fat figure.

"Im glad it fits Chad" she thought, "Tom has a bunch of lounging clothes."

"Sorry for using your clothes Mr. Cooper," said Chad, "my clothes were filthy and Selene suggested I wear them."

"Yeah," thought Selene, "its not like my clothes were better off."

"OK," said Tom, "if she okayed it, then its okay."

Selene exits the bedroom and closes the door.

"You need to learn to accept no" asked Selene, "as much as I wanted you inside me again. We almost got caught."

"I cant help myself" said Chad, "I want to always touch you and fuck you. "

"I know," she said pecking him, "I feel the same way now."

Tom comes out a few minutes later. Seeing Selene hugging Chad tightly from behind. Then a wet smacking sound before she turned around sighing. She locked eyes with Tom and became startled. Did Tom see that. Did he see them kiss?

"Let's eat," said a obvious Tom to Selene and Chad, "The pizza is going to get cold."

Nope. She sighed afterwards again and holds Chad's hand as they followed behind Tom.

-living room.

Dad returned to the living room, followed by mom and Chad. Who walked side by side. They sat down on the sofa. Mom in the middle, Chad on her left and Dad on her right.

"I could get the plates," said mom looking at the pizza, "Chad can you help me?"

"Sure Mrs. Cooper," said Chad grabbing the two pizza boxes.

Dad turns on the tv and finds a movie we could watch as mom goes into the kitchen with Chad again. Finding one after a few minutes of searching.

-kitchen (evening)

Chad places the pizzas on the counter as Selene grabs four plates. She felt Chad behind her lifting her. She giggles and manages to turn around kissing him.

"Down big boy," she said afterwards, "dinner first, then dessert."

She notices his cock stiffening up in Tom's lounging pants. Tenting out in front of her. Her eyes went wide in disbelief. Then smiled.

"How can you get hard so fast?" she said grabbing it as she looked at him "I emptied this three times already and you still want more?"

"Fine," she said pulling his cock out, "Better make this quick."

She worked her hand on his shaft. Yanking the skin hard as she licked her lips.

"Selene what's taking so long?" complained Tom, "The movie is starting and Im hungry."

"J-just a few minutes," called selene as precum drips from Chad's throbbing cock.

She asks Chad to hand her three slices of pizza.

"There!" said Selene happily as he came on the three slices. It left a glazed look on it.

"Is that for you?" said a confused Chad, "You wanted my cum on your pizza."

"No...," Selene said shaking her head smiling naughtily, "this is for Tom."

Chad gave a weird look as they laugh.

-Living room

Mom came out with Chad a few minutes later.

"Chad was helping me with dividing the slices," said mom smiling.

She handed dad the plate she was carrying in her hand.

"This one is especially for you hun," said mom, "I put some new sauce I made on it. I hope that you like it."

Dad took a bite and chewed. He had a puzzled look on his face.

"Its just regular pizza," said Dad, "except, it is more...salty than usual. What did you put in it?"

Mom giggled and looked at Chad.

"Its a secret family recipe," said mom, "only I can use it."

Chad and mom laughed as dad continued eating his.

"Aren't you two going to eat?" asked dad to them.

"Oh no thank you," said mom politely, "Im still full the lunch Chad made us."

"What did he make for you?" asked dad, "was it good. I didn't know he was good at cooking."

Mom paused as if trying to figure out what to say.

"Grand slamming," Chad said for her, "it was super delicious and she couldn't get enough of it. I make it on special occasions."

She nodded her head. Her stomach growled. She was starving right now, but she didn't want pizza.

She took the last slice from dad's plate. Nibbling on it and savouring it as she looked at dad.

"Hey," said dad laughing, "I thought you said you were full."

"I am. But I wanted to try this particular slice of pizza," said mom, "The one I put my secret sauce on. You can have the rest."

"Okay then," said dad, "more for Robert and me then."

Dad resumed the movie.

It was about a woman who is having a secret relationship with her daughter's young friend. The movie opens up with a beautiful brunette woman in her late thirties in the kitchen cooking lunch. Her daughter a dark haired girl in her late teens comes through the kitchen door, followed by a dark hair young man in his early twenties.

She introduced him to her mother, who smiled politely at him and shook his hand. They locked eyes with each other as she released his hand. The daughter takes him away as he looked back at her. The mother smiled.

The next scene, shows the mother who was walking downstairs, as she puts in her earrings. She had on a pair of tight blue jeans and a blouse. She looked herself in the hallway mirror as the doorbell rang. She rushes to answer it. It was her daughter's friend. She invites him in as she slips on her shoes.

She stood up and touches his face. Its clear something is going on between them. Looking around, she kisses him before backing off as her daughter walks in. The mother leaves for the evening, leaving her daughter and friend alone.

It then cuts to the daughter kissing him on the couch. Running her hands along his chest. He says something to her that she got annoyed at and left to her room. With her gone, he walks upstairs to the mothers room. Looking around.

Just then, the mother returns home frustrated and annoyed as she kicks off her shoes. The young man hears this and goes downstairs. He sees her sitting on the couch as he enters.

She smiles as he sits next to her and talks to her. She sighs as she tells him what went wrong and innocently leans her head on his shoulder. He pats her head as she looks at him. The next second, they were kissing with her on top. They broke their kissing as she asked if her daughter was in her room. Saying yes, confined their kissing. Until they started tearing off each others clothes and began to have sex.

The movie then shows them on her bed as she rides him. The scene blackens as she kisses him.

It shows the next day as she woke up next to him. She panicked and stumbles out of bed naked. Remembering how last night they slept together. She smiles and throws on a robe to get coffee. Her daughter sees her smiling and asks if last night was good. The mother told her it was none of her business, then said yes. The daughter asked if her friend was still here when she got home. The camera pans to him in her bed naked. She saud no and that the man she was with is and to not disturb him.

I looked over at mom, who was nibbling on a piece of pizza and getting engrossed in the movie.

"Hun, can you grab the blanket behind you?" mom asked, "Im cold over here."

Dad turns around and grabs the couch blanket. Handing it over to mom, who covers herself and Chad up to their shoulders.

"On second thought," said dad, "me too."

Mom hands him some blanket and we continue watching the movie. After a while, I saw movement on dad's side of the couch.

"What?" asked a startled dad, "Selene? What are you...oh!"

Mom chuckled as she said something in his ear.

"Yeah okay," said dad sheepishly, "Ill be quiet."

I gave a disgusted face. Really mom? Jerking off dad in the living room?

The movie was boring anyway so I left to my room.

"Robert," called mom getting my attention, "chad is going to be staying the night. His parents are out of town and he doesn't want to be alone. So can you pull out that cot from the closet and fix it up for him please?"

I looked at mom and noticed slight if not irregular movement on Chad's side. It could be just his hands. Mom wouldn't do anything. I sighed and said okay.

Fixing the cot in my room, I knew this was a bad idea.

-living room.

Chad, Selene and Tom were under the couch blanket as the movie got intense.

Selene's hand stealthy began stroking Tom's meager 4 inch flaccid dick.

"Jesus Selene," chuckled Tom, "there's a guest next to us."

"Then be quiet hun," whispered Selene in his ear, "he won't know unless you want him too."

"What does that mean?" thought Tom.

She continued to slowly stroke him. Hearing Tom grunt as she did that, made her think about doing the same thing for Chad.

With her left hand, she pulls back Chad's waistband and grabbed his 5 inch flaccid cock. Then slowly began jerking him.

"Frisky huh," whispered Chad in her ear, "want to fuck me while you jerk him off?"

She kisses Tom before turning to Chad.

"Ill fuck you later." she whispered to Chad while continuing to stroke Tom's now hard 5 and a half inch erection.

"So in the meantime," she said licking his neck, "enjoy this treat."

She looks to the movie as she jerks off both her husband Tom and her young boyfriend Chad. Both men grunting quietly. Selene then straddles both her legs on both Tom and Chad. Stoping her jerking chad and grabs his hand and places inside her elastic shorts.

"Your treat to me," she whispered naughtily.

Selene felt his fingers slide in her and sighs. She returns to jerking Chad's cock. Moaning as she strokes both men's hard dicks. Tom lets out a moan, at the same time Chad does. She chuckles and focuses on the movie

The movie was showing a scene of the mom and her daughter's friend in her bedroom under her sheets. The woman's comforter was moving up and down simultaneously, implying they are having sex.

The woman's hands clung to the younger man's muscular back as he thrusted inside of her. Her moans mixed with his filled the room. The woman's night table is shown with the picture of her daughter looking at them. Selene chuckled as the camera zoomed in on the woman's red cheeked face under the younger man. Who moans her name as he shot inside her.

They then kiss as she got below the covers. She hovers above his crotch as it implies she gave him head. It shows her head moving up and down under the sheets. The young man groans. The camera pans to downstairs as the woman's daughter comes home. She calls out to her, and searches around the house for her.

Selene thought of herself as that woman and the young man as Chad. She picked up her pace. She prided herself in being ambidextrous. Selene's face was flushed just like the woman's as Chad began rubbing her sensitive clit.

Just as Tom and Chad were getting close and the daughter walks in to find her friend and mom having sex...the power goes out.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,042 Followers