Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,038 Followers

Tom and Chad squirt simultaneously. Tom's cum weak and watery, runs down her hand. While Chad's cum thick and potent, shoots up splattering into the couch blanket. Both looked at her.

"Powers out," Selene said, "the breaker must be out."

With the hand she used to jerk off Tom, she looks at him while she licks it clean. Smiling at him. Tom looks exhausted. Poor him.

She then turns her attention to Chad and pulls back the spot he shot into. Sucking and licking it into her mouth. She winked at Chad who unlike tom, was still full of stamina. She then took Chad's fingers that were wet with her juices and sucks them into her mouth.

She was horny now again and got up. Pushing the blanket on Tom as she grabbed Chad's in the dark.

"Come with me," she whispered in his ear, "I want your cock in me now."

"Tom," Selene said, "Im going down to the breaker to fix it."

Tom snores away. She took it as his okay and goes to the basement with Chad in tow.

-Cellar

Selene held Chad's hand as she lead the way to the breaker box using a flashlight. Upon finding it, she begins to kiss him before falling on top of him on the ground as their clothes come off. The flashlight rolls on its side. Casting their shadows onto a wall and showing what they are doing.

-Living room.

I came into the living room and found only dad there snoring. Where was Chad and mom? Oh yeah that's right, she probably fixing the breaker. But why did Chad go with her?

-Basement.

A rat was scurrying around in the dark trying to find some food. Hearing a strange noise, its first thought was a cat. It crept forward, until it came to a dimly lite area. Its eyes adjusting to the light. It saw two humans naked. A sweaty glistening woman sat on top of a equally sweaty man. Their moans sounded animalistic, as it viewed from the shadows. Her big glistening ass bouncing on his slick dick.

"That's right baby," grunted the man "fuck that dick. Yeah fuck me."

The woman moans in time with her bouncing. He grabs her ass and gave it a few spanks. Causing the rat to jump back hissing. Then inched forward seeing the man's cock disappear and reappear simultaneously inside the woman's stretching pussy.

"Hit it again," said the woman, "slap my ass."

He slaps it harder, the sound echoing through the dark. Her ass jiggles with the slap. The man then pulled her cheeks apart as he played with her ass. Sticking a finger in up to the knuckle.

"Oh!" said the woman, "you naughty boy."

The man then holds her hips as he slams into her. Their slapping bodies echoing.

"Oh fuck!" moaned the woman loudly, "yes just like that. Just a bit more!"

They climax come a bit later. Moaning together, their movements slowing.

The rat scurries along into the dark. Hearing them still as it gets further away.

"Oh fuck," grunted Chad.

"Oh yeah?" said Selene sensing his build up.

"Fuck!" Chad grunts he's close.

"Yes! Give it to me!" moaned Selene excitedly feeling the tension.

"AH!" they grunted together.

They collapse in a heap together afterwards. A pile of tangled sweaty arms and legs. Kissing deeply and panting hard. Finally they broke apart and got up. His cum slowly drips out of her as they got dressed. Selene didn't realize it at the time though, that on top of not using protection, she also left her panties down there too.

-living room

We sat in the dark listening to the rain, when the lights came on. Just when the movie they were watching showed the mom trying on different lingerie for her daughters friend. Who walks in on her and closes the door behind them. Signifying more sex.

Chad and mom came up a second later. Both flushed red and sweaty. Their clothes covered in cobwebs and disheveled.

"Took forever to find it," panted mom, "I think we have rats down there, I heard squeaking."

"I guess we call a exterminator tomorrow then." said dad.

With the power back on, I went back to my room. Leaving Mom, dad and Chad alone.

-living room

After Robert left, Selene cozied up to Tom on the couch. Placing her legs on Chad's lap. She felt him run his hands over her legs. It have her goosebumps. She kisses Tom's neck.

Tom gets up a bit later. He knew she wanted to be fucked by him. But not tonight. He was tired.

"Im heading to bed now," stated Tom, "You coming Selene?"

She looked at Chad, then at Tom.

"Yeah," Selene said.

She gave Chad a tight "goodnight" hug and followed Tom to their bedroom. Without tom knowing, she bared her ass to Chad and jiggled it. Then gave him a sideways wink as the door closed behind her.

-My room

Chad came in and crashed on my bed.

"Your mom has been giving me signs all evening," he said, "Tonight Im taking her."

I ignore him and continue reading. He had his back to me and was facing the wall looking at something. A second later and I saw arm moving.

"Dude," I said, "go jack off in the bathroom. I don't want your stains on my bed."

He ignores me and continues what he was doing.

-Selene and Tom's bedroom

Selene was using a vibrator on her pussy as Tom snored next to her. She moans softly and squeezed her breasts. The faint humming sound stopped as she came. She places it inside her night stand.

My room-

Chad gets up and heads for the door. Taking one last smiling look at me before shutting it behind him.

"Good night fucktard," saud chad, "But I'm pretty sure you won't be able to sleep."

What does that mean?

"Selene and Tom's bedroom

Selene was about to go to bed, when she heard a light tapping on the bedroom door. She gets up and wraps her robe around herself. She and Tom always slept naked. It made things easier and it was more comfortable.

She walks up to the door. Her heart was beating fast in her chest.

"Yes," she said in a loud whisper, "who is it."

"Its me," said the familiar voice that she recognized.

She opened the door ajar.

"Chad?" she said, "why are you not in Roberts room?"

"He kicked me out," he said, "said I wasn't allowed in his room."

"He said what?" said a bewildered Selene, "Ill need to talk to him tomorrow about being nice to guests...and my boyfriend."

"Don't worry about it," said Chad, "if you want to really get to him, allow me to stay in here tonight."

Selene paused for a second thinking. Tom is sleeping right next to her. Robert was in his room being ornery since she agreed to let chad stay the night.

"Chad," she said sympathetically, "I cant...allow that right now. Tom's sleeping and if he woke up and show us...I can't risk that."

"He won't know if we are quiet," he said, "we can always use the floor...maybe the living room?"

"Quiet with you?" she said, "now that I think about it, we could...no."

"You want to," he insisted, "you want to be naughty next to Tom."

Her legs were trembling.

"Just accept no...please," she begged him, "know that I want to do it with you right now, but I cant."

Chad pushed back her weak resolve and into her room. He closed the door behind them. They stared at each other before he begins kissing her. Her robe drops to the floor as he sucks on her neck.

"Oh Chad," she whimpered, "This feels so good, but its so wrong right now."

He places his hand between her legs. Feeling how hot she was for him. She buckles at his touch.

"We mustn't." she protested as Chad began to take off his clothes.

"Tom will wake up," she continued walking backwards to the wall.

"If he SAW us like this," she said as Chad closed the distance.

He was three inches in front of her. Then presses his body against hers. His cock sliding between her legs. Her pussy feeling his length against it. Lubricating his dick as they kissed. Her front...destroyed. All she wanted was for him to fuck her now

He picks her up and places her around his waist. Her head laid on his shoulder as she looks at Tom snoring. She moans as Chad enters her.

"Just...be...quiet," she said between thrusts, "but...be...harder."

His thrusts push her into the wall repeatedly. She pants while looking at Tom.

Their movements get faster and steadier as time ticks by. She stops looking at tom and focuses on Chad. Their eyes locking onto each other as his thrusting continued.

Behind them, Tom woke up to their muffled breathing. Looking at Chads naked young firm ass thrusting into Selene, who's legs are wrapped tightly around him. Her arms clung to his young back as her hands held his shoulders.

Tom stared as Selene and Chad grunted together. Their moans now would have woken him up to begin with. Chad slammed into her now, grunting as he probably filled up her unprotected married pussy with his fertile seed. As least Tom hoped he didn't.

Selene rests her head on Chad's shoulder. Finally locking eyes with Tom and did a devilish grin. She knew he knew now. Once they came down from their orgasms, Chad lets her down. Her legs wobbly as she tried to walk to the bed.

Tom turns over and pretends to go to sleep. Then felt the bed press down as he knew Selene was there. Feeling her naked sweaty body press into his back. Her breasts pressing into his shoulder blades Her hot breath against his ear.

"I know you saw," she whispered quietly in his ear, "I didn't want you to know."

Tom didn't say anything. He didn't want to.

"Im sorry for this," she continued, "I know I'm a bad wife. But hes...".

She grabs Tom's dick and plays with it. Feeling it get hard from her touch.

"Chad has been a better lover to me today," she continued and kissed his ear, "than you ever were since you became less of a man."

"So this?" she said, "Is what I can give you and do for you."

She stops jerking him off and leans over him. Their eyes locked in the darkness.

"You can watch what a proper man does to a woman," she finished, "and jerk off that meager dick that you have. While Chad uses HIS to fuck me and use me."

This was her real side. The side she kept hidden from him. The side that Chad brings out everytime. The one that is annoyed and sexual frustrated with Tom.

She then softens her gaze and finishes jerking Tom off. His eyes locked into hers as he shot two thin ropes that ran down her hand.

"Im not stopping this now," she after kissing a humiliated Tom, "in fact this got more interesting for me. I wanted you to catch us and see what a man chad is."

She then mounted his face.

"If you don't want me to get pregnant," she said, "clean Chad's cum out with your tongue."

She sighed as Tom began licking her.

Tom's tongue began lapping at her pussy. Gagging slightly as Chad's cum oozes out of her. He knew that taste. It was the same taste on the pizza. It was salty and covered in her juices this time. But he knew. He had his eyes closed. Trying to fight back the desire to puke as he swallows it. Above him, he heard her moaning.

He opens his eyes and saw her mouth moving along Chad's rather long and thick 6inch cock. Slowly sucking on it as saliva drops down her onto his face. Worshiping it as her hands cup a d squeeze his balls dangling a foot above Tom's face.

Tom's eyes watered with tears as he continued licking the inside of her pussy. After what seemed like hours, he hears Chad grunt and Selene swallow loudly.

She dismounts from his face and kissed him. Chad's cum knowingly on her lips. Then cuddles up next to a already tuckered Chad as they sleep. Tom too humiliated to move as the woman he loved in all the world, cuddles with a younger man their sons age.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,038 Followers