Mom's Motivation: A 2nd Son

Story Info
Caught fucking one son, Mom next gets spit-roasted by them.
13k words
4.7
124.2k
244
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's Motivation: A 2nd Son

Summary: Caught fucking one son, Mom next gets spit-roasted by them.

Note 1: This is dedicated to Larry who requested this twisted series.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing this chapter.

Note 3: This is part 2. In part 1, a Mom becomes very concerned about the future of her two grown sons who exhibit absolutely no ambition towards making anything of themselves, and instead rely on her to bail them out whenever they need money. Knowing they both think she's beautiful (which she is), she decides to use her sex appeal to motivate them into getting jobs, beginning with her younger son Alex. She makes some decisions which seem reasonable at the time, but in retrospect are very worrisome, culminating in her spending a sex-filled night in a fancy hotel with Alex as a reward for his landing a good job.

Mom's Motivation: A 2nd Son

The morning after....

Stephanie woke up in a hotel room. Lying next to her was... her son... her son Alex, who was still sleeping.

She replayed last night in her head. She couldn't believe she'd actually crossed the line and fucked her son... over and over again... all night!

It was the most amazing sex she'd ever experienced!

So raw.

So intense.

So taboo.

So satisfying.

Yet as a new day began, an incredible amount of guilt consumed her.

She'd fucked her own son!


She'd committed incest!

She'd broken the law!

Guilt swarming through her, she slipped out of bed, grabbed her clothes, got dressed in the bathroom, and quietly fled the hotel. As she was scurrying to her car, she checked her phone.

There were eight missed phone calls, and almost a dozen text messages... all from her daughter Haley.

She flipped through the texts, which were all from this morning within the last hour.

Where are you?

Mom?

Mom?

Did you stay with the boys?

Are you okay?
Mom?

Just talked to Andrew. Alex is missing too.

Is Alex with you?

Calling the police!!!

That last one was from five minutes ago. Stephanie quickly called her.

"Mom!" Haley said, a huge sigh of relief in her voice.

"Sorry, honey," Stephanie said, trying to quickly come up with a reason she hadn't come home last night.

"Where are you?" Haley asked.

"Just leaving," Stephanie said, keeping it vague.

"From where?" Haley asked.

"It's a long story," the Mom said, not very good at thinking on her feet, or lying.

"But you're okay?" Haley asked, since it was becoming obvious her mother had slept overnight with some man. Part of her was happy, since her mother didn't get out much, yet it was crazy that right now she was playing the adult's role... the one anxious for her Mom to come home safely.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Stephanie reassured her. "I should have called."

"Yes, you should have," Haley agreed.

"Yes, Mom," Stephanie joked.

"You really had me worried," Haley said. "Have you heard from Alex?"

"Not since yesterday afternoon," Stephanie lied to her daughter, immediately feeling terrible about it.

"He isn't answering his phone either, and he didn't go home last night," Haley said, thinking how crazy it was that both her Mom and brother were missing on the same night... although likely, knowing her player brothers, they often wouldn't come home at night... normally she wouldn't know, was all.

"I'm sure he just ended up crashing at someone's house," Stephanie continued to lie, as she turned around to return to the hotel room. She needed to make sure their stories would match.

"Yeah, probably," Haley said. "Well, if you're okay, I'll head off to church."

"You're not at the church?" Stephanie asked, surprised, since the service would have started twenty minutes ago.

"I thought my mother might be dead," Haley said flatly.

"I'm so sorry I worried you," Stephanie said, thinking this was a sign from above that what she did was so, so terribly wrong. She felt guilty for having sex with her son, compounded by the guilt of now lying to her daughter and having worried the bejeezus out of her.

"It's okay," Haley said. "You're allowed to have a life."

"LOL, thanks," the Mom laughed.

"Was he at least cute?" Haley asked.

"Pardon?" Stephanie asked, her eyes going wide, reaching the room where she'd committed all those sins.

"It's obvious you spent the night with a man," Haley said.

"Oh, yes, well," Stephanie babbled.

"I'll take that as a yes," Haley teased. "And I'm not blaming you, you deserve a good man, or even just a pleasant roll in the hay sometimes."

"Oh, thanks honey," Stephanie said, feeling so guilty for lying to her daughter even while she was happy for her.

"See you after church," Haley said.

"Sounds good," Stephanie said, as she hung up and knocked on the door, not having a key.

After a minute, and a second, more aggressive knock, Alex opened the door, looking a little groggy.

Stephanie walked in and said, "Get your phone."

"What? Why?" Alex asked, not much of a morning person, at least not until he had a cup of coffee or two.

"Your sister has probably been calling you over and over, looking for me," Stephanie explained frantically, completely stressed out.

"Oh," he said completely naked, his big cock dangling between his legs.

"Where's your phone?"

"In my jeans pocket," he pointed, where his jeans were haphazardly lying on a chair.

Stephanie went to it and ordered, "Text your sister you're okay."

"Okay," he said as his mother handed him his phone.

"She's been worried sick about me, since I didn't come home last night," Stephanie explained, having been so frantic that she was just now noticing her son was completely naked.

"Oops," he chuckled.

"Oops? Oops is all you can say? She can't learn the truth! So you need to come up with an excuse about where you were last night."

Alex texted his sister he was fine, while he said, "I'll just tell her I was with some hot MILF all night."

"Alex!" Stephanie said, as her son tossed his phone onto the bed and walked over to her.

"Mom," he said, as he reached her, taking her hands in his. "That way I won't be lying, and there's no way she could possibly think the hot MILF was you."

"What?" the Mom asked, her strong persona weakening a tad, "You don't think I'm a hot MILF?"

"Oh Mom," he said. "You're the hottest MILF ever! I'm just pretty sure Haley would never think you'd commit incest."

"Me neither," Stephanie sighed, the word that had been such a turn-on in the heat of the moment last night, now suddenly such a bad one.

"Mom," he said, as he moved closer and whispered in her ear, "last night was amazing. You were amazing!"

"I guess, but it can't ever happen again," Stephanie asserted, even as his hot breath sent a wave of pleasure through her.

"Not just once more?" he asked, as his hands moved to her ass and pulled her close, kissing her neck.

"Alex, no," Stephanie weakly protested with words only, even while her body betrayed her, as her pussy leaked ever so slightly, and her legs and hands weren't pushing him away like her brain was demanding they do.

"You're my Pet Mommy, Mom," Alex reminded her. "You'll do whatever I tell you."

"That was juuuust last night," she moaned, as Alex squeezed her ass and sucked on her earlobe.

"Was it?" Alex asked, last night giving him such confidence and such pleasure that there was no way he could allow it to be just a one-time thing. His mother was the perfect woman, and he just had to have her again... and likely again... and again... and again...

"Yesssss," Stephanie answered, her resolve melting from his touch.

"Yes, you want me to stop, or yes please son, treat me like your Pet Mommy?" he asked, as one hand left her ass and snaked inside the waistband of her jeans, directly to her wet pussy, since she still wasn't wearing any panties.

"Alex," she answered, which obviously wasn't an answer, as his hands and breath were driving her wild and weakening her non-existent resistance.

"That's it, Mommy," he said, as his finger slid inside her pussy, "let me take care of you."

"You're so bad," she moaned, giving in to her son's touch... her guilt fading for the time being as lust overrode her moral values.

"And I'll make you feel so good," he said, as his finger slowly pumped in and out of his Mom's wet pussy.

"But this is so wrong," Stephanie whimpered, even though she knew they were hollow words.

"Does this feel wrong?" he asked, as he lowered himself before her, lowering her jeans while still fingering her

"Noooooo," she moaned loudly, "it feels really, really good."

"You still taste amazing," he said, repeating his compliment from last night.

"And you're so good at that," she moaned, it being so rare that a man would actually go down on her, never mind going down for more than a few seconds, and even knowing what he was doing.

"I'll do this anytime you want, Mom," he said, adding wickedly, "you know I've always loved your homemade cooking."

"You're so bad," she repeated, as his tongue and fingers were driving her wild. She'd never come while standing up, as she found it distracting, and even though she was enjoying this, she urged him, "Let's finish this on the bed."

"Good idea," he agreed, as he pulled his finger out, helped her completely out of her jeans, stood up, and led her to the bed.

Stephanie crawled onto the bed, spread her nylon-clad legs and said, "Come eat your Mommy, Baby."

"Anytime," he repeated, meaning it, knowing how much women loved a man who could eat pussy. His brother was more of a get sucked or roughly fuck a girl kind of guy. Alex was the opposite.

"You may regret that offer some day," Stephanie warned, as he crawled between her legs and resumed licking her, and sliding two fingers back inside her fevered pussy.

"I can't imagine that ever happening," he said, as he leisurely licked her pussy while slowly finger fucking her. He wasn't in a hurry to make her come... he wanted them both to enjoy this moment... for as long as possible.

"That feels so good," Stephanie moaned, as she lay on her back, pushing her guilt away and allowing the pleasure to course through her body.

For a few minutes there was no talking. Just a son pleasing his mother's amazing pussy... the mother just enjoying her son's tongue.

Eventually Stephanie moved her hand to her son's head, and he took that as a silent instruction to get her off now. He began pumping his fingers in and out of her pussy faster while he attacked her clit... making her legs twitch.

"Oh yes, get Mommy off son, get Mommy off," she repeated, as the finger banging and pussy licking increased her pleasure exponentially.

Alex kept up his aggressive two pronged attack, knowing his mother was about to climax.

Seconds later, Stephanie screamed, louder than she meant to in the morning in an otherwise quiet hotel, "Yes, son!!!"

Her cum flooded out of her pussy and coated her son's face, as he pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his mouth, to catch as much of his mother's sweet pussy cum as he could swallow.

"Oooooooooh, Stephanie quaked as the orgasm coursed through her, even while her son continued lapping up her cum.

Alex, his cock rock hard, moved up and slid it into her leaking pussy.

"You want to fuck Mommy again?" Stephanie asked, looking up at her son while his cock filled her.

"I want to fuck you all the time," Alex said, as he began pumping in and out of her, admiring her pursed lips, her soft moans, and her sweet trembling.

"You're such a bad boy," the Mom moaned, knowing this was wrong, and yet unable to resist the pleasure.

"But I make you feel so good," he rebutted, as he began fucking his Mom faster.

"Oh yes, baby. Fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy with that big cock," she moaned, a second orgasm rising even as the first one lingered.

It being the morning, Alex knew he wasn't going to last long, and knew he wanted to come on her face again, just like he had the previous day, following the first blow job she'd ever given him.

So after a couple dozen strokes, he pulled out, knelt up and exploded a massive load onto his Mom's face and t-shirt.

"Alex!" she gasped, not expecting to get a facial this time.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," he said, as he stroked his cock and continued plastering his pretty Mom's face and shirt.

"I can't believe you just came on Mommy's face without warning me," Stephanie reproved him, her face coated with her son's warm cum.

"You look so hot with my cum on you," he said as he finally stopped coming.

"Of course I do," Stephanie smiled, already over her mad, as she scooped some cum off her cheek and slurped it into her mouth.

"That's the hottest thing I've ever seen," he said.

"Hotter than the foot job, the blow job, the first facial you gave me yesterday, and your turning me into your Mommy Pet?" she asked, as she scooped more cum from her face.

"Correction," he smiled, admiring his mother, "it's one of the hottest things I've ever seen."

"And you came all over my shirt," she said, as she examined the white spots on it.

"Sorry," he said.

"Yeah, yeah," she said, "you look really sorry."

"Okay, I'm a little sorry," he amended.

"I can't believe we did that again," she said, as her naked son lay beside her while she was naked below the waist (except for her sexy thigh highs).

"Me neither," he said.

"You know we can't keep doing this," she said.

"We'll have to agree to disagree on that point," he said. "At least until the next time."

"And no one can ever know," she stressed, which she realized compromised her previous condition.

"I know."

"No one at all," she stressed, as she sat up and looked fiercely into her son's eyes.

"I know," he repeated. "Besides, who would I tell?"

"Your brother."

"No way!" Alex said. "I finally have something he doesn't."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he always manages to be the alpha male."

"That I can see," Stephanie nodded.

"So do you want one more fucking before we need to check out?" he asked.

Stephanie glanced down to see his cock was still hard. "Fuck, I forgot about young men's stamina."

"I'm like the energy bunny, I can fuck all day and night," he said, as he rolled her onto her side and slid into her from behind.

Twenty minutes and a few positions later, Stephanie had a load of her son's cum in her pussy, and had come two more times.

As she drove home, cum leaking out of her pussy... she wondered what the hell she was going to do next.

She'd have to lie to her daughter's face.

She'd have to act normal whenever Alex was around at the same time as either of her other two children.

She'd also have to find a way to control her libido, which was on overdrive.

"Shit," she said to herself... what had she gotten herself into?

.....

Alex didn't arrive home until early afternoon, and Andrew asked, "Where the fuck were you?"

"I'm so happy you care," Alex said, as he sat down... powerful confidence brimming inside him.

"Yeah, I was lost without you," Andrew responded sarcastically.

"I knew you'd be," Alex replied, ignoring the obvious sarcasm in his brother's tone.

"Was she hot?"

"Very."

"And you didn't think to share?" Andrew asked, having shared many women with his younger brother, and vise versa.

"It just happened all of a sudden," Alex said, which was true.

"Well, good for you," Andrew said.

"Yeah."

"Are you going to see her again?" Andrew asked, noticing there was something off with his younger brother... a bravado and a slight smugness that wasn't normally there.

"I imagine so."

"Are you dating her?"

"No, I don't think I could call it that," Alex said, unsure what to call what he and his mother had. Regardless of how it was labelled, it was something different than dating... it was something more powerful.

"Just banging her?" Andrew questioned.

"Well, no," Alex said, recalling his Mom's delicious pussy, "it's more than that."

"Is my baby brother in love?" Andrew teased, both of them having always been bang em' and chuck em' types... neither of them in any hurry for a relationship and all the hassles that went with it... just like their father.

Alex pondered this question. Of course he loved his Mom, and he loved fucking his Pet Mommy, yet he knew this relationship couldn't be more than just sex, or at least not described as more, even just between them. "Well... I love fucking her."

"Is she a three-hole slut?" Andrew asked, his focus on any women he fucked more than once was to make them take it in the ass.

"I don't know," Alex said, having not even remotely considered fucking his Mom in the ass during any of their sexual encounters.

"Well, maybe I need to meet her then," Andrew said, loving to use sluts.

"I don't think so," Alex said.

"Why not?" Andrew asked. "I've shared lots of women with you."

"This one is special," Alex said.

"How so?"

"She just is," Alex said, standing up and heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Pussy," Andrew called out, his go to insult whenever someone didn't do exactly what he wanted them to.

"Exactly. I got a lot of that last night, and again this morning," Alex called back, before closing the door on his brother and on the conversation.

.....

Later that night...

Andrew asked, "You got a job?"

"Yeah," Alex said.

"Really? Why?"

"It was time."

"Why?"

"We can't keep leeching off of Mom," Alex said, this new conversation not about sex, but clarity about how pathetic a man he'd been... and his brother still was.

"She loves helping us."

"We're adults, it's time for us to start manning up."

"Manning up?"

"Yeah, to start supporting ourselves, and not relying on Mom to bail us out all the time."

"What's gotten into you?"

"Just a realization that we've been using Mom for years, and it's disgraceful."

"Dude, stop being a pussy."

"I've recently stopped being a pussy, and now I'm being a man," Alex said. "How about you stop being a lazy pussy and man up too?"

"Fuck you," Andrew said, not appreciating his younger brother talking to him like this.

"Yeah, yeah," Alex said, as he headed out.

.....

It wasn't until the Wednesday weekly family supper that Alex and Stephanie saw each other again.

Stephanie had found enough reflective time to realize what she did was wrong, and to promise herself she wouldn't ever do it again. She'd motivated her son to get a job... she'd rewarded him very generously... and now there was no need for any further motivation.

Alex, on the other hand, couldn't wait to find a way to fuck his Mom again, even though he suspected she'd protest. Or at least she would at first.

At the table, Haley asked, "Alex, how's your new job?"

"Great, actually, there are some really cool people there," Alex said, surprised to find he actually did enjoy the work, and also his interactions with his coworkers.

"Yeah, now he's just another slave to the grind," Andrew said, annoyed by his brother's newfound work ethic... which made him look bad.

"Maybe you can learn something from him," Haley said.

"I can't fathom," Andrew scoffed.

"Yes, Andrew," Stephanie added, happy to see her younger son working and earning a solid paycheck, "I think it's time you followed your brother's example."

"I already have a job," Andrew reminded everyone, not fond of being attacked from all sides.

"Barely," Haley said.

"It's time you started paying all your own bills," Stephanie added.