Mom's Motivation: A 2nd Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next time I want to fuck this ass," Alex said, as he admired it bent over.

"Deal. Next time I want your dick buried in my asshole," Stephanie countered, as she pulled up her pantyhose.

"Fuck, I want to pound that ass right fucking now," Alex said, admiring his Mom's round ass.

"Stop by at ten," Stephanie said, as she felt cum leaking into her pantyhose. "Haley is sleeping over at Amy's for her birthday."

"Awesome," Alex said, this opportunity not one he'd expected.

They walked out, and Alex suggested, "You can sneak out the back door, if you wish."

"Good idea," she nodded, not really needing a walk of shame... since her Hooters outfit would make her pretty recognizable to whomever had listened to her getting fucked.

Alex walked one way, Stephanie the other.

Hours later....

Stephanie stopped at an adult shop and bought herself a sexy, slutty cheerleader outfit with red and white matching pom poms, and sexy red thigh high stockings.

She took it home and put the outfit on, then poured herself a glass of wine... which she downed in two minutes. So she poured herself another glass, thinking some alcoholic courage would help her to get her ass fucked as painlessly as possible... since she hadn't had a dick in there in a long, long time.

By the time Alex arrived, she was on her third glass, and feeling quite mellow.

"Holy fuck," Alex gasped, as he saw his mother in her slutty cheerleader outfit.

"You like?" Stephanie asked, sipping some more wine.

"You look so fucking hot," he said, his cock hardening instantly.

"Why are you so late?" she asked, Alex almost forty minutes late... which was why she was almost finished with her third glass.

"Andrew kept razzing me because I was ditching him for some pussy," Alex said, "his exact words."

"Sounds like him," Stephanie said.

"Yeah, he kept pushing me to bring him along," Alex said.

"That would not be good," Stephanie said, Andrew a completely different man than Alex.

"Certainly not, I want to keep you all to myself," Alex said, although a small part of him would love to participate in her being spit-roasted or double penetrated.

"You do, do you?" Stephanie asked, as she finished glass three, sauntered sexily but not overly gracefully over to her son, dropped to her knees on the kitchen floor and fished out his cock.

"Fuck, you're such a cock slut," Alex said, as his mother stroked his big cock.

"Is that a bad thing?" Stephanie asked, as she slid her tongue down his thick, hard shaft.

"No, it's very good," he said, as she moved to his balls and sucked one into her mouth.

"Good, because tonight Mommy wants to be the nastiest, sluttiest whore you've ever ass fucked," Stephanie said wickedly, the alcohol assisting her complete inner slut in coming alive.

"Fuck, you just keep surprising me," Alex said, looking down at his mother sucking on one of his balls.

"Mmmmmm," Stephanie moaned, as she switched to sucking on her son's other big ball.

"These have been the best eight days of my life," Alex said, meaning it, since the first time his mother had made him cum in his pants was a week ago yesterday. This relationship was turning out so much more amazing than any other sexual encounters he'd ever experienced.

"Mine too," Stephanie replied, realizing it was true. The past couple of weeks, well far shorter than that, had been exhilarating... the ultimate roller coaster ride... both mentally and sexually.

"Let's go up to your bedroom," he said, pulling back and pulling his Mom to her feet.

"Lead the way," Stephanie said, grabbing the mostly empty wine bottle.

A minute later they were in her bedroom, and Alex pushed her onto the bed. He stood above her and said, as he got out of his pants, "Fuck, you look so hot in that outfit."

"I bought it for you," she said, lifting her foot up to his hard cock and rubbing it.

"This is how it all started," he said, as he moved a little closer, allowing his mother to place her nylon-clad soles on either side of his cock.

"Yes, I can't believe I had the nerve to do that," she said, still stunned by her recent actions, as she slowly gave him another foot job.

"Yeah, it was so surreal," Alex nodded, still needing to pinch himself on occasion to verify what was happening wasn't only a twisted dream.

"I know doing this is so wrong," Stephanie said, "but I just can't resist you."

"Fuck, you're just so perfect, Mom," Alex said, admiring her sexy nylon-clad feet, her sexy legs, her body in that hot outfit, and her lovely face.

"I need your cock, son," Stephanie said, quite tipsy, and horny as fuck.

"Mmmmmmm," Alex said, as he moved between her widespread legs.

"There's lube on the nightstand, if you want to fuck Mommy's asshole," Stephanie offered, pointing to the lube she'd bought when she purchased her new outfit.

"Mmmmmmm," Alex said, thinking there was something else he'd neglected during his sexual encounters with his Mom... her tits... able to see her hard nipples through the thin costume fabric. "Although I think this outfit is hot as fuck, I really want to see Mommy's big tits."

"I thought it was surprising you've been ignoring them," she said. "Usually men begin manhandling them like they're basketballs the moment we're alone."

"That was a terrible oversight, and now I want to worship them," Alex said, as he pulled his Mom up and pulled her outfit off.

"I love a man who knows what he wants, and takes it," Stephanie said, her pussy on fire, her nipples as hard as diamonds.

Alex tossed the outfit aside, pushed his mother back onto her back, and buried his face between her 34DD tits.

He kissed between the valley of her voluptuous tits, exploring every inch... in no hurry at all.

"Mmmmmmm, son, Mommy likes this worshipping," she said, this not something she was used to. Her bosoms being grabbed, squeezed, bitten, slapped and sucked aggressively was more the norm.

"I could make my home between these tits," he said, his tongue and lips navigating her voluptuous valley.

"Well, you certainly lived off them all those years ago," she said, that sounding so wrong, yet sounding so kinky.

"I've missed them, Mommy," Alex said, as he continued his exploration.

For a couple minutes Alex splattered his Mom's tits with kisses and gently cupped them, before he finally reached her nipples. Yet instead of sucking an invitingly hard nipple into his mouth, he swirled his tongue around it... teasing her relentlessly.

"You're teasing Mommy so badly," Stephanie whined, her entire body on fire.

"I just want to bring you pleasure," he said, as he moved to her other tit and repeated his actions.

"Then suck on my nipples, but also dick me good."

"Good idea," he said, as he moved his cock to her pussy and took her left nipple into his mouth as he slid his cock into her.

"Oooooooooh, fuck yes," Stephanie moaned, as the double pleasure instantly set fireworks off inside her.

He slowly fucked his mother while going back and forth between her big tits and hard nipples, inhabiting his own state of awe. This was something else to check off of his list of fantasies he'd never thought could ever happen.

After a couple of minutes, she offered, knowing almost every man she'd ever been with imagined doing it, "Want to fuck Mommy's tits with your big cock?"

"Oh, good idea," Alex said, as he pulled out, straddled his mother, and slid his wet cock between her huge breasts.

Stephanie squeezed her tits together and purred, "Fuck Mommy's tits, baby."

"Oh fuck," he said, two items on his fantasy list checked off in only a couple of minutes.

"You like fucking Mommy's tits?" she asked, as she watched his cock head repetitively popping out from between her tits.

"Yes," he moaned, as he felt his balls boiling from the strange feeling of fucking a pair of tits... something he'd never done.

"Oh son," she moaned, sensing his first load was close, or his second, if she included the one in the public bathroom a few hours ago, "come on Mommy's tits!"

"Oh fuck," he groaned, as he energetically pumped his dick between them.

"Come, son, come for Mommy," she encouraged, wanting to see his cock explode with cum between her tits, onto her neck, and wherever else he might shoot.

"Fuck," he grunted, as his second load of the day erupted, spraying his Mom's chin and between her tits.

"Yes, son," she said, always loving the feeling of man cum on her body.

But then... wait for it... because here comes a real game changer...

"Really?" Andrew interjected, having been watching his brother with his Mom for the past ten minutes, having sneakily installed a GPS tracer in his brother's phone to track where he was sneaking off to... and this was the one place he'd never fathomed. His baby brother was fucking their Mom?! What the fuck?!

Stephanie bolted straight up!

Alex turned around to see his brother, and blurted, "Shit!"

"How fucking long has this been going on?" Andrew demanded, acting furious, even though he wasn't. He was already envisioning fucking his Mom too... taking advantage of this astonishing turn of events, even while he was secretly impressed by his brother's ultimate conquest... emulating their frequent roleplaying without any need for roleplaying, since it was real... while he wondered how the fuck he'd pulled off such an epic feat.

"Andrew," Stephanie said, as she draped her arm over her tits to block the view, even with her younger son's fresh cum dripping off of them.

"Mom," Andrew reproved, "I think it's a little late for modesty."

"Dude, give our Mom a moment," Alex objected, as he got off his Mom, this not remotely what he'd wanted to happen.

"I don't think so," Andrew said, as he admired his Mom's amazing body... a body he'd jerked off to for years.

"Andrew, get out of my room," Stephanie ordered, totally rattled by what was unexpectedly happening.

"Why are you even here?" Alex challenged his brother.

"I tracked your phone," Andrew said. "I was curious where the fuck you were sneaking off to. Although this was far from where I thought you might be."

"I can explain," Stephanie said.

"Can you?" Andrew said, as he pulled down his sweats to expose his hard cock.

"Mom isn't one of your sluts," Alex said, moving between the two of them.

"No?" Andrew asked. "She's only your slut?"

"Don't you dare," Alex growled menacingly.

Stephanie seeing her older son's cock for the first time since his childhood; Stephanie tipsy; Stephanie horny; she only saw one solution. "Boys, that's enough!" she snapped in an amazingly loud voice.

"Mom, I demand...." Andrew began.

"I said enough!" Stephanie commanded in a tone that brought Andrew up short. Maybe she could use the same tactics to motivate her elder son that had worked so successfully on the younger one. Since she'd just been caught in a very compromising act... now she had to think her way out of it.

Alex ordered, "Andrew, leave."

"Alex, shut up," Stephanie said, as she got off the bed, not attempting to hide any of her charms.

"Mom, I...." Alex began.

"Look, there's only one solution to this," she said, as she walked between her two sons and seized both of their exposed and very hard cocks.

"Mom, you don't have to..." Alex began.

"She said shut up, Alex," Andrew said.

"Yes I did, Alex! Now Andrew, do you want some privileges with your Mommy too?" Stephanie asked, as she slowly stroked his slightly larger cock.

"Fuck, yeah," Andrew said, acting less in awe than Alex had in a similar situation, but he was nevertheless in complete awe. Not in a million years would be have thought the woman Alex was sneaking out to fuck was their Mom! It would have seemed impossible, yet it obviously was possible. At some point he'd have to learn the entire story, but at the moment it was time to make his ultimate fantasy into a reality.

"Mom, you don't have to," Alex said, feeling very jealous at the thought of sharing her with his brother, even after all the other women they'd shared.

Andrew, taking control like he always did in these situations, placed his hands commandingly on his Mom's shoulders and guided her to her knees.

"Andrew, there are conditions," she said, as she admired his big cock and continued slowly stroking it, but didn't take things any further.

"What're those?" he asked, slightly amused... rarely had a woman not eagerly taken his cock into her mouth once she was on her knees in front of it. His two best assets were his nine-inch cock and his dominant persona. He'd learned during the past few years that most women, especially older women, went for a strong man, a dominant man, and a man with stamina... three traits he possessed in spades.

"You must start being a man," she said, looking up at him. Strangely not intimidated by his looming above her or the hard cock in her hand.

Alex watched in quiet frustration... he hated what was happening... but was completely unable to do anything about it.

"As you can see, I'm all man," Andrew bragged.

"Yes, I can see that you have a big cock," she nodded. "It's actually very impressive."

"You got that right," Andrew asserted.

"But being a real man is far more than just lucking out by having a big cock," Stephanie explained, her pussy wet, and dying to have this cock inside her mouth and pussy. But if she didn't pull this off here and now, she'd have lost the battle for her son's future forever, and she'd never get another chance.

"Oh trust me, I'm all man," Andrew said confidently.

"Why, because you fuck well?"

"Yes, I fuck very well," he asserted.

"But that's only one aspect of being a man."

"I'll show you what it means to be a man," Andrew claimed, annoyed he was even having this conversation. He wanted a blow job from his Mom, he wanted to fuck his Mom, and he could tell she wanted that too. So what the hell was she going on about? He cut to the chase by pushing his cock towards her mouth and sliding it inside.

Stephanie allowed her older son to slowly face fuck her, but only for a few seconds before she backed off and asked, "So shoving your dick into a woman's mouth without asking her permission makes you seem like a man?"

"Yeah! You liked it!" he said, a little rattled by his mother's response... this wasn't remotely what usually happened when he had a woman on her knees before him... usually she opened right up and sucked his cock like it was the greatest gift they'd ever received!

"I'm not saying I didn't," Stephanie said, returning her hand to his cock and resuming stroking it, but no more than that. "It's true that I want... even need... a man who takes charge, who can fuck me like his submissive slut, who knows exactly how to get me off, and who can eat my pussy until I come all over his face."

"I don't eat pussy," Andrew said. "It's gross."

"Then that all by itself tells me you're not a real man," Stephanie said. "Sex is a two-way street; sex is about two or more people pleasing each other; good sex is about raw, unbridled passion. What it isn't about is some selfish guy saying 'I don't do that,' whatever it is."

"Besides, Mom's pussy is delicious," Alex chipped in, knowing that although his dick was smaller than his big brother's, he'd always been able to make up for it by eating pussy the best he could, and by always making sure the woman got off.

"So what do you want from me?" Andrew demanded, now getting very annoyed, yet still confident this standoff could lead to his fucking his Mom, since she was continuing to stroke his dick.

"First, I need you to understand that fucking your mother comes with certain expectations," Stephanie said. "Expectations your brother is already living up to."

"Like what?" he said, seeing this entire conversation as completely bizarre. She was stroking his cock, she was implying he could fuck her, yet she continued talking gibberish.

Stephanie reached around and began stroking Alex's cock too. "The first requirement is for you to get a job."

"What?" he asked, as he watched his Mom lean forward and begin sucking his younger brother.

After five slow, seductive bobs, Stephanie allowed Alex's dick to slip out of her mouth and she continued, "I think my point was pretty clear."

"So to fuck you, I have to get a job?" Andrew asked in a baffled tone. "I have a job."

"A full-time job," she clarified, "not making popcorn six hours a week just for the movies and some popcorn," returning to Alex's cock.

"You found a job so you could fuck our Mom?!" Andrew exploded, as if that was the most outrageous thing he'd ever heard.

"Absolutely! Our brilliant and caring Mom found ways to motivate me into getting a job," Alex said as he watched his Mom sucking him, which was all the more thrilling because he'd gotten a foot job from her before his brother had (and Andrew still hadn't gotten one), plus a blow job first, he'd gotten to fuck her first, and gotten to suck on her tits first (which was Andrew's big fetish). Tonight he'd even been on the road to ass fucking her first, which no doubt would have already happened if Andrew hadn't turned up and interrupted them.

Stephanie stopped sucking Alex, enjoying the power she had over both of her sons because of her beauty, her sexuality and, of course, the Oedipus thing. She knew if she stuck to her guns, Andrew would end up doing whatever she required in order to fuck her... she knew it without a doubt. It had worked wonderfully on Alex, and it would work just as well on Andrew.

"It's pretty simple, Andrew," Stephanie said, as she slowly licked his shaft from the root to the top.

"Oooooooh," Andrew moaned.

"I call it Mom's Motivation," Stephanie said, as she swirled her tongue around his cock head, making it flinch.

Stephanie wheedled in the sexiest, sultriest tone she had in her, and she knew her voice could make her a great phone sex operator if she wished, "Get a proper job, and you can fuck your Mommy for as long as you can keep that job. You do want to fuck Mommy, don't you?"

"Oh God," he moaned as she took her elder son's cock in her mouth and bobbed slowly... but only once.

"I'll suck you tonight, I'll swallow your big load, or you can even come all over Mommy's face or tits," she said, "I know you love my big tits."

"Y-y-you know?" Andrew stammered, her offer a dream come true.

"You stare at them all the time," she said, having noticed that for years.

"But this big cock doesn't get to slide into Mommy's wet pussy until you have yourself a real job," Stephanie said, as she took his cock back in her mouth and began sucking.

"Is she serious?" Andrew asked his brother, who was also being stroked.

"Yeah, she is. We fooled around for a few days, but I didn't get to fuck her until I landed a job. But once I did get one, we went at it all night and well into Sunday morning!"

"Shit," Andrew said, both because his Mom's lips were amazing, they felt like they were wrapped around his cock like a smooth suction cup (if that's even a thing), and the reality of what he had to do if he wanted more.

Stephanie backed off his cock and asked, "So this is kind of like I'm your new drug dealer where the first one is free, but only the first one. Do we have a deal?"

"Yeah," Andrew said, without any hesitation.

"You sure?" she asked. "I expect you to be out there applying for jobs ASAP."

"I can work as the night manager at the theatre starting tomorrow, if I want to," Andrew said, having been offered the job a dozen times.

"Really?" she said, as she went to Alex's cock and sucked it for a moment.

"Yeah, I've just been..." Andrew said, as his Mom's mouth returned to him.

"Been what?" she asked, as she took his cock back in her mouth, relishing the power she was assuming over her normally useless son.