Mom's Motivation: A 2nd Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lazy," Andrew said. "I've been really lazy."

"True. And selfish," she added.

"Yes, and selfish," he agreed.

"Because before I'll fuck a man, he needs to show me he's an adult. I won't make the mistake I did with your father ever again!"

"I am an adult," he insisted, as she stroked his cock.

"Maybe you're legally allowed to drink, but what I require is a real adult," she clarified. "An adult who pays his own bills, and who doesn't sponge off of his overly generous mother."

"Okay," he said, wanting those lips back around his cock.

"Okay, what?" she asked, as she turned back to Alex and sucked his cock.

"Okay, I'll take the manager's job," he said, so envious his younger brother had gotten to their Mom first.

"Promise me," she ordered, as she returned to him.

"I promise," he said, as she resumed sucking him.

After a moment she said, "Good, because I really want to be spit-roasted and double penetrated, but that latter can't happen until you officially land the job."

"I'll call right now," he said, desperate to fuck her.

"Sorry, I'm too horny to wait that long, so we can compromise. For now, you can fuck my face," she said, as she got onto all fours, "while your brother gets to be the one fucking my very needy pussy."

"Shit," Andrew said, as he watched his younger brother position himself behind their Mom.

"You want my cock in that pussy, Mommy slut?" Alex asked, taking control while trying to show off to his older brother, who was usually the one talking nasty and taking charge.

"Yes, my working son, I want you to fuck Mommy's pussy with your big cock, while your heretofore lazy ass brother watches," Stephanie said, as Alex slid his cock into her.

"Shit," Andrew said, stunned by what he was witnessing, but being excluded from.

"Get that job and you can become a Mother fucker too," Stephanie moaned wickedly, as Alex pounded her from behind. This wasn't a slow, loving fuck, this was a making-a-statement fuck.

"Mom does love a hard fucking," Alex said, "but she expects a good pussy licking first."

"Yes, Andrew, there's no pussy for your cock until you get a job, and also do some fine dining on your Mommy's sweet pussy," Stephanie clarified.

"I'll do it, I'll do it all," Andrew promised desperately, as he helplessly watched his brother fucking their mother.

"So you'll take that job?" Stephanie asked, as she really got railed.

"Yes," Andrew promised.

"And you'll eat Mommy's pussy whenever I want you to?"

"Yes, Mommy," Andrew agreed.

"Then why isn't your dick in Mommy's mouth?" the mother asked wickedly, her fantasy of being spit-roasted about to occur.

"Shit," Andrew said, as he slid his cock in his Mom's mouth and began slowly face fucking her.

"Crazy, hey?" Alex said, having been in this exact same threesome position with his brother many times, but never before with their very own mother!

"That's a real understatement," Andrew said, as both well-practiced brothers began to synchronize their movements.

"I wanted to tell you," Alex said.

"Sure you did," Andrew smirked.

"Okay, I really didn't want to tell you at all."

"You wanted Mom all to yourself."

"Wouldn't you want that?"

"Fuck, yeah," Andrew said, as his balls were already boiling from this intense situation and his Mom's amazing lips.

"She's an amazing cock sucker," Alex said, seeing the look on Andrew's face he'd witnessed many times before, signalling he'd be coming soon.

"Never had better," Andrew agreed, which he really meant, as he grunted and shot his load into his Mom's mouth, thrilled at this first time ever blow job... at least with her!

Stephanie swallowed the entire load, her own orgasm rising as she sucked and was fucked.

Alex, who'd come only once during this late night rendezvous, listened carefully to his mother's sounds, since he wanted to come inside her at exactly the right time.

Stephanie let Andrew's cock slip out of her mouth, as she began bouncing back to meet her other son's deep forward thrusts... dying to feel his next load fill her pussy and her next orgasm to erupt inside of her.

"Oh yes, fuck me, you nasty mother fucker," Stephanie demanded, loving the pairing of those wicked two words.

"Shit," Andrew said, his Mom's totally unexpected wicked tongue enhancing the wildest experience of his life.

"Get a job, and you too can be a true mother fucker," Stephanie reminded him, as she furiously bounced back, her big tits swaying around.

"I'll call right now," Andrew decided, and he grabbed his phone even while watching his mother furiously fucking his younger brother.

"Yes, yes, Alex, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy," Stephanie moaned, close to coming.

"Come all over my cock, Pet Mommy," Alex said.

"Come in Mommy's cunt, you sexy Mother fucker," Stephanie cried wickedly, her orgasm about to erupt.

"You want it? Here it comes!" Alex grunted, as he shot his load in his Mom's amazing pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck," Stephanie screamed, as the pleasure swarmed through her, and she came the moment she felt Alex begin to grunt and spew his load in her.

"Fuck," Alex grunted, "take it all, Mommy slut," as his load kept squirting inside her.


"Fuck," Andrew said, as he dialed the theatre number.

"So good," Stephanie said, as she collapsed forward, Alex's cock slipping out, and cum leaking from her freshly fucked pussy.

"Dammit," Andrew sighed. "No answer."

"Then I guess I'm still the only Mother fucker for now," Alex teased.

"I've fucked many mothers," Andrew pointed out.

"But not our Mom," Alex said.

"Mom, I'll take the job, I promise," Andrew pleaded. "Please let me fuck you."

"No, not until you actually have the job," she said, loving the power she could wield with her sex appeal. She got off of the floor and onto the bed. "But in the meantime, I will allow you to come and worship Mommy's tits. Actually, why don't both of my sons come and suck on Mommy's tits?"

"Fuck yeah," Andrew said, as he rushed to the bed and began squeezing his Mom's huge tits.

"Ouch! I said worship, not maul," Stephanie scolded, as Alex moved with far more gentility to her other tit.

"Sorry, they're just so amazing," Andrew said, as he sucked a big, hard nipple into his mouth.

"Yes, they are," she agreed, "but they're also very sensitive," as both of her sons, now respectfully, sucked on her nipples.

Alex and Andrew spent a good ten minutes sucking on and worshipping their Mom's tits while Stephanie just lay there luxuriating in their sexy pampering.

She then said, wanting to see how far she could push him, "Andrew, I want you to eat Mommy's pussy."

"But Alex just came in it," Andrew protested.

"So?"

"So it's disgusting," he said.

"If you eat Mommy's cream pie and swallow it right down, I'll let you fuck me tonight," she said, thinking that would be the perfect motivation for him. "But only once, until you secure that job."

"Really?"

"Yes, get Mommy off with your mouth and tongue, and you can fuck me like the Mommy slut I know you've fantasized doing for years," Stephanie said, smiling conspiratorially at Alex.

"Fuck, fine," he said, "but fair warning: I'm going to fuck you so hard!"

"You'd better," she agreed. "Unless they're wimps, Mother fuckers don't make love to their Mommies, they fuck the hell out of them."

"We're all of us fucking crazy," Andrew said, as he brought his mouth to his Mom's glistening pussy, wondering how much of his brother's cum he might still be stuck with tasting ten or more minutes later.

"Get to eating, Andrew," Stephanie said, as she grabbed the back of her son's head and pulled him into her wetness.

Andrew couldn't believe he was eating his Mom's pussy... or more accurately, his Mom's and brother's jointly concocted cream pie. He began licking the pussy... something he never did in even the most pristine circumstances. Or at least he hadn't done it in years. First of all, he was surprised by the taste. In the past he'd found pussy had a slightly pungent scent and a stereotypically fishy taste, and he hated fish, but his Mom's pussy had neither a pungent scent nor a fishy taste... but rather just the most subtle scent and a teasing taste.

"Bring that dick over here, Alex," she said, indicating visually she meant to her mouth, as she still used both hands to hold her older son's face between her legs.

Alex did, in awe that his submissive Mom was being so forceful, as he offered his cock to her mouth again.

Stephanie sucked slowly while enjoying her older son's tongue, enjoying making her... Prodigal Son should she call him?... set aside his distaste of man cum for the thrill of fucking her.

For a few minutes she gently sucked her younger son, while her elder son slowly licked her. He wasn't anywhere near as good as Alex, but he did well enough to get her pussy revving again, so she generously released Andrew's head, and as she allowed Alex's cock to slip from her mouth, she asked, "Ready to fuck your Mommy, sweetheart?"

"Fuck yes," Andrew said, as he crawled up between her legs.

"You'd better not be lying to me about that job," Stephanie warned, as he rubbed his cock up and down her pussy lips.

"I promise I'm not," he said, as he tapped her clit with his fat cock... knowing the power of the tease and preparing to overwhelm her with his expertise, getting ready to take control.

"Then fuck your Mommy, Andrew," Stephanie said. "Shove that big fat cock in Mommy's pussy."

"Beg for it," Andrew said, tapping his cock on her clit like a drum.

"Just shove it in," Stephanie said, the tapping on her clit driving her wild.

"That's not what I call begging," he said, continuing to tap his cock as he looked at Alex and smiled... this part being a pretty common aspect of turning one of their MILFs into a lustful slut.

"You bad boy," Stephane moaned, before begging, "Please son, fuck Mommy with that big cock."

Andrew would often tease a woman for lots longer, but his mother's pussy was too tempting, so he slid inside her.

"Oooooooh yes, fill Mommy's pussy," Stephanie moaned, as she was filled with nine inches of cock.

"Get sucking," Alex said, also wanting to take control, as he slid back into his Mom's mouth.

"Shit," Andrew said. "Who would have thought this would ever become a reality?"

"I did," Alex said, as he began slowly face fucking her.

"I still can't believe you accomplished this," Andrew said, impressed by his brother for perhaps the very first time.

"I didn't, it was all Mom's doing," Alex said, as the two brothers fucked their Mom... Andrew between her legs, and Alex lying on his side fucking her mouth.

"I'm looking forward to hearing the entire story," Andrew said, still quite curious.

For a couple minutes Andrew fucked his Mom... so happy he'd already shot a load or he would have unloaded already this time... while Alex fucked his Mom's face.

Andrew deciding to take charge, pulled out, grabbed her waist and flipped his Mom onto her stomach. "Time to really fuck you Mom," he said, as he slid his cock into her from above and began fucking her hard.

"Oh, fuck yes," Stephanie moaned, this not a position she'd ever experienced, but the angle really stimulated her. It also had her entire body bouncing off the bed as Andrew slammed into her.

"I call this the piledriver," Andrew bragged, knowing his position demonstrated his dominance, gave him complete control, and drove women wild... often to multiple body-quaking orgasms.

"Don't stop," Stephanie moaned, as the deep pounding, the angle, and the way he was fucking her had her captivated in instant euphoria.

Alex watched... having seen many women go ballistic in this same exact position... he'd attempted this position on many women, but he could never quite execute it the way Andrew could... and he had no idea why.

"I'm going to be fucking this pussy very often," Andrew declared, while he didn't slow down in his aggressive piledriving maneuver.

"Oh God," Stephanie moaned, unable to say anything else, as the pleasure consumed her.

"Take it all, Mommy slut," Andrew said, sensing his mother was about to come.

"Yes, I'm your Mommy slut," she agreed mindlessly, as she was indeed about to come.

Another dozen deep thrusts, Stephanie bouncing up and down like a rag doll as she screamed, "Yes, Mother fucker, you made Mommy come!"

Alex stroked his cock slowly, watching his Mom come, while Andrew grinned at making his ultimate conquest into a reality.

Andrew didn't slow down, knowing that in this position, a woman's first orgasm would almost always lead quickly to her second one.

Stephanie couldn't believe this! Her first orgasm was still sending wild waves of pleasure through her, and she could already feel a second one rising. She'd experienced multiple orgasms before, but never like this... never in such rapid succession! "Don't stop," Stephanie moaned, since she didn't want this fucking to end... ever!

"I'm about to fill your pussy with a huge load," Andrew said as he reached down, grabbed her by the hair and pulled.

"Oh yes, use your Mommy," Stephanie moaned, loving his aggressive, dominant persona. She enjoyed the intimacy of having Alex eating her, fucking her, taking control... but Andrew's was an entirely different level of intensity. She'd never been fucked so well... or so hard.

"You like the piledriver?" Andrew asked.

"Love iiiiiiit," Stephanie moaned, her second orgasm building quickly, just as her first began fading away.

"Best pussy ever," Andrew said, knowing he was going to erupt soon, but doing his best to hold off until her second orgasm arrived, as he held onto her hair.

"Mother fucker, don't you dare slow down," Stephanie demanded, as she was about to come again after another minute of his deep drilling.

"Come for me, Mommy, come for your oldest child," Andrew demanded. "Come, my nasty Mommy slut."

"Yes, more," Stephanie moaned, the pleasure consuming her, and his name calling enhancing the intensity of her pleasure.

"You love being a cum slut for your sons."

"Yesssss," Stephanie agreed.

"A submissive Mommy slut," Andrew added, as he really drilled her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," Stephanie screamed, as that second orgasm struck home.

Andrew pulled out, flipped his mother onto her back, and instantly spewed his load all over her lovely orgasmic face.

"Ohhhh, you bad boy," his dazed and coming Mom groaned, as she felt his cum splattering her face... luckily with her eyes closed.

Alex, who'd been jerking off watching his Mom getting fucked so hard, aimed his dick at her, and a few seconds later, he too deposited his load all over her face!

A minute later, Stephanie was still enjoying the afterglow of her most recent orgasm, two loads soaking into her face while wetness still leaked out of her pussy... her sons lying on either side of her.

"Well, that was really something," Stephanie said, her eyes still closed.

"Utterly amazing," Andrew agreed.

"I love you, Mom," Alex said.

"I love you too, Alex," Stephanie said. "And you too, Andrew."

"I love you too, Mom," Andrew said.

"And although you fucked me so good," Stephanie said. "I still expect you to start that job ASAP."

"I will," Andrew said. "I promise."

"Good," Stephanie said, as she scooped whomever's cum off her face and sucked it into her mouth. "Because Mommy needs lots more hard fuckings like that."

"Right now?" Andrew offered.

"God no," Stephanie laughed. "I'm too exhausted."

Alex urged, "You're sure not one more time?"

"Fuck, you mother fuckers just can't get enough, can you?" Stephanie asked, rolling onto her side.

"A nightcap," Alex said, as he slid his cock into his mother's pussy one more time.

"Okay, so long as you guys do all the work this time," Stephanie said, looking into Andrew's eyes.

Andrew smiled, as he moved his body to offer her mouth his cock, "I think we can manage that."

Stephanie opened her mouth and was spit-roasted for the third time... this position unique.

Each of them achieved one more orgasm.

Alex coming in her pussy.

Andrew coming in her mouth.

Stephanie coming from feeling someone's cum... oh yes, Alex's... shooting into her pussy.

Then the three of them fell asleep in her king-sized bed... the first time the huge bed had been properly filled in years.

The end for now...

Next up:Mom's Motivation: Anal Mommy