Mom's Motivation: Daughter's Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on?" Stephanie asked, shifting from predator to caring mother in the blink of an eye and one final squeeze of a cock.

"She's freaking out about her pre-calculus test tomorrow," Haley sighed. Jamie was one of her two best friends, and calling her a little high strung was likely an understatement.

"Well, it's a school night," Stephanie said, not hating Jamie, but thinking that Haley shouldered way too much of her friend's stress.

"Tell me about it," Haley sighed. She walked over to Joel, kissed him and said, "Are you okay with staying and helping my Mom?"

"Yes, I won't leave until everything is taken care of," Joel said, selfishly happy about his girlfriend's friend's drama.

"You're such a sweetheart," Haley said, kissing him once more.

"Yes, he's a real peach," Stephanie added.

"You don't need me, Mom?" Haley asked, looking around at the messy kitchen.

"No, I'm fine," Stephanie said. "I'll just make your boyfriend do whatever I need him to."

"Then do whatever she tells you to," Haley said, and she headed out.

"Will do," Joel agreed readily, feeling the sex gods were watching over him. His cock was raging with desire.

Stephanie placed some dishes in the dishwasher and Joel gathered some plates from the table as the front door closed.

The horny mother went to the window just to be cautious, and watched her daughter drive away. She then went to the top of the stairs to the basement and called down, "Do you boys need anything?"

"Dessert when you have time," Andrew called back up.

"Around fifteen minutes then," Stephanie called back, knowing her sons almost never came upstairs after dinner until they were called... and God forbid they'd ever help.

"Okay," Andrew said.

So with security taken care of, Stephanie hurried back into the kitchen, raised her dress, bent herself over the exact same spot her son had nailed her a couple hours ago and said, "Quick, fuck me."

"Here?" Joel gasped, surprised.

"Yeah, the boys never come up when they're playing video games," Stephanie said, twerking her ass to showcase her pussy from behind.

"I...um...."

"Shove your cock in me now," Stephanie demanded.

"You sure?" Joel said, his cock hard and more than eager to fuck her again, yet terrified to get caught by her two sons downstairs.

"Just slide it in and fuck me," Stephanie said. "My boys won't come up until they're sure the dishes are done."

"Okay," he said, as he unzipped, pulled his pants only down to his thighs for a quick pull up retrieval if needed, and slid his cock into the amazing pussy of his girlfriend's Mom. Since leaving this afternoon he'd felt intense guilt, but it was countered by his just having fucked the hottest MILF in the world, and he'd been promised he could do it again as often as he liked! But then he'd felt like a complete asshole when he spoke with Haley and told her he wasn't in a rush to have sex, yet all the while feeling a rush from imagining fucking her Mom again.

"There you go," she moaned, turned on for multiple reasons. Yes, she knew having sex with her daughter's boyfriend was wrong, even if she was doing it for her; and she hadn't known this next before this afternoon, and was now confirming it this very moment, but the risk of getting caught was a real turn-on for her... knowing her sons were just downstairs added some very combustible fuel to the blazing fire inside her.

"I can't believe we're doing this again," Joel whispered, as he began to slowly fuck her.

"I told you Joel, you can have my mouth, pussy, and eventually even my ass, anytime you want them," she said. "Just as long as you don't cheat on my daughter."

Joel knew this rationale from the mother was completely obtuse, since he was cheating with her mother right now, which if she found out, Haley would see as the ultimate betrayal. But he wasn't going to point that out. This was an amazing deal for him, and one he couldn't turn down. Sure, he felt some guilt, but at his age, a sure thing always overrode guilt or logic... all boys and most men always thought with their lower head first. So, "Okay," was all he said.

"Not even at her prom," Stephanie stipulated. "Except I've already signed up to be a chaperone, so I can be your ace in the hole. Or in this case vise versa, I guess: a hole for your ace."

"Oh fuck," Joel groaned, his balls boiling after just a few strokes, largely because of his visual of fucking this same woman at her daughter's prom.

"I'll make sure your balls are drained good that day," Stephanie said, the idea of finding a way to secretly fuck him during her daughter's prom turning her on, even though... yet again... it was so wrong.

"I usually drain my balls three or four times a day," he said as he fucked her faster, knowing this wouldn't be a long fuck. Fifteen minutes, she'd called down to Andrew.

"Then I guess I'm going to be a busy Mommy," Stephanie said, she too knowing he wouldn't last long.

"Oh fuck," he groaned on cue. "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to last much longer."

"That's okay, just fill my cunt baby, give me that big load," Stephanie said, not feeling the need to come this time, since she'd already decided to let her sons double team her after Joel left.

"Okaaaaaay," he grunted, as he came inside his girlfriend's Mom's pussy.

"Yes," she moaned, feeling another load filling her pussy. Which was only her third one today, but the evening was still young.

He kept pumping until he was completely drained. When he pulled out, he said, "I can't believe we just did that again."

"Yes, you actually can," she said, turning around to face him with cum visibly leaking out of her. "Because behind your nice guy everyday exterior, you secretly love the thrill of having your own older woman fuck toy. Except it's not secret from me, and I'm not judging you for it."

"Okay, you're right. But I still can't believe it," he said.

"Just don't ever forget the only pussy you're allowed is mine or my daughters," she said. "Now get out of here, I'll finish cleaning up."

"You're sure?" he asked, shaking his head in disbelief at this wicked woman.

"Yeah, go," she said. "But whenever you want some more, call or text me."

"Okay," he said. "Thanks."

"No," she said, as she reached her hand under her dress and scooped up a little cum that was still leaking out to pop into her mouth, "thank you for dessert!"

"Holy shit," Joel said, as he watched her eat his cum from her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," Stephanie purred, loving the power she had over him... loving the shock value. "Now get going, stud."

"Okay," he said, and headed out.

Stephanie cleaned up the kitchen, called her daughter, who was still at her friend's would still be a while, and then headed downstairs.

Instead of gaming as she'd assumed, they were watching sports. She wasn't sure why, but instead of getting double teamed, she decided just to fuck Alex while she played with her older son's head a bit more. She wasn't even certain why she was enjoying teasing Andrew, and even cuckolding him a little, but she was finding it fun. So after standing in front of them and pulling her dress up and over her head, leaving her naked except for her lavender stockings, she went over to Alex and fished out his cock.

"What about Haley and Joel?" Alex asked.

"They had to go," Stephanie said, as she took her younger son's cock in her mouth.

"What about me?" Andrew protested, as he watched his Mom suck his brother.

"You've already fucked me today," Stephanie said, taking her younger son's cock out of her mouth to speak.

"So?"

"So if you like, you can watch me suck and fuck your brother."

"Seriously?"

"Yep," she said, deciding she'd toy with him tonight. Without paying Andrew any further attention (not overtly anyway), she returned to sucking her younger son's cock.

"Can't we double team you?" Andrew asked. He wanted to take control like he always did, to turn his Mom into a two-hole slut, yet after his Mom's extreme mood swings today, he was cautious.

"Nope. Right now I only want my baby boy's cock."

Alex looked at his brother, who looked pissed, which he didn't see as necessarily bad, so he turned back to his Mom and focused on her sucking his dick, which was excellent. "Oh, yeah Mom, that feels so good."

"I love your cock, son," Stephanie purred after a few more bobs.

"I love your sucking it," he said, sensing there was something going on between his Mom and his brother, although he wasn't sure what. But whatever... he certainly wasn't missing out right now!

Stephanie sucked for a couple minutes while her older son fumed.

Andrew decided 'fuck it!' He stood up, went to his Mom, and placed his hands on her hips.

Stephanie slapped his hands away, turned around and snapped, "I told you just to watch!"

"But Mom, I...."

"I'm the one who decides who fucks me and when, is that clear?" The mother barked.

"Y-y-yes, Mom," Andrew said, sheepishly going back to his chair.

"Good," she said, before turning her gaze to the television, "What movie are you watching?"

"Nobody," Alex said.

"Oh good, I wanted to see this," she said as she straddled her younger son, lowered her pussy onto his hard cock, beginning to ride him reverse cowgirl as she began watching the movie.

Then for fifteen minutes, Stephanie slowly rode her younger son while watching the movie with her older one. The movie was surprisingly violent. Not quite up to John Wick's murder count, but perhaps up to John Wick Light... while Alex cupped and squeezed his Mom's huge tits while getting fucked. (Not the way various people in the movie were getting fucked, but the good way.)

Stephanie suddenly spun around, impressively keeping her son's dick inside her pussy, and leaned her tits into his face. "Suck Mommy's nipples, baby."

"Yes Mommy," Alex agreed eagerly, not caring at all about the movie as he cupped her tits and sucked on her nipples... while she continued riding him... except now it was more of a grind.

"Yes, suck Mommy's hard nipples, you nasty boy," the mother moaned, loving to have her huge 34DD tits worshipped.

"They're so wonderfully big, Mommy!"

"I know," she said, glancing over at her other son and winking.

"I can suck your other tit if you like," Andrew offered.

"Maybe later," she said, since that wasn't part of the plan. And besides, she could tell Alex was close to coming.

"I'm going to come soon," Alex warned a few seconds later, his Mom really milking his cock in this position.

"Come inside me, honey," she said, a very wicked idea and a punishment (just because) for her older son popping into her head.

"Get on your knees so I can do the fucking, Mom," Alex ordered.

"Yes, honey," Stephanie said, doing as she was told, using the table for balance as Alex slid back inside her while Andrew tried to figure his mother out... since she was obeying his younger brother without hesitation, but not giving him the time of day.

For a couple of minutes Alex fucked his Mom hard.

"Oh, yes baby, you're going to make Mommy come," Stephanie moaned, bouncing back to meet her son's deep thrusts.

"Get ready," he warned, as his elder brother tried not to watch.

Stephanie bounced faster, taking the entire cock inside her pussy, until he erupted.

"Yes, fill Mommy," she moaned, as her orgasm erupted through her.

As soon as Alex was done filling her pussy, she stood up, leaned over to Andrew, braced a foot on his chair, grabbed her elder son's head and shoved it back into her second of the evening (actually her third, although he didn't know about Joel's), cream pie.

"Mom, no, don't..." he began, before his face was plastered against his Mom's cum-leaking cunt.

"Clean up Mommy's pussy, Andrew," Stephanie ordered, holding her son's face firmly against her pussy.

Alex's eyes went wide, since this was the second time his Mom had made his elder brother eat his cum from her pussy.

Andrew was dazed, having no choice but to eat his brother's cum from his mother's pussy... again. He'd thought eating his own cum was more humiliating... but no... this was even more humiliating than eating his own cum from her pussy earlier this evening.

"That's it, eat your brother's cum from my pussy," she ordered, winking at her younger son.

Andrew felt such shame at the humiliating task. He was also confused because he'd liked the taste the first time. Although no way he'd ever admit that to anyone! So he began licking... awkwardly at first, and then just like the last time, he got lost in the act.

Alex was stunned by what he was witnessing.

After a couple minutes while her elder son shifted from tentative licking to eager, she released his head and asked, knowing the answer, "You love eating Mommy's cream pies, don't you?"

"Yes, Mommy," he admitted, ashamed, and yet oddly wanting to keep licking his Mom's pussy... something he rarely did for any woman, since in his mind it shifted the balance of power.

Just like he knew this time it had shifted the balance of power.

"Good," the mother said, bringing her feet to the floor and standing up. "I'm going up to shower. Shut the television off when you leave, you two."

"Okay," Andrew said, still processing. Once she'd left, he said, giving his younger brother a death stare, "Not a word."

Alex didn't say a word and just nodded his agreement, but he was curious. Very curious at seeing his brother eating his cum from their mother.

.....

It was 10:30 the next morning. Stephanie had worked out already, showered, and was watching The View... her guilty pleasure. Well, that and fucking her sons, and now her daughter's boyfriend. She received a text.

Joel: Can you be at the campus at 11?

Stephanie smiled. That didn't take long. She texted back innocently, as she went to her bedroom to get dressed, still in her robe: Why?

Joel saw the response, and immediately lost the confidence he'd had when he sent the text. He responded: Oh, sorry. Sent by mistake.

Stephanie smiled again as she slid a mocha stocking onto her leg. He was so insecure! She'd have to work on giving him the confidence he needed to be a stud. She texted back: I was just teasing you. Will leave in a couple minutes.

Joel saw the text, his already hard cock flinched in his pants, and he wasn't remotely listening to the professor of the class he was in. He texted back: Great. See you then.

Stephanie finished getting dressed and texted: What building?

Joel texted back: Engineering.

Stephanie stood up and examined herself in the mirror wearing another sexy sundress, but this time in thigh highs, where the slightest gust of wind would reveal her sexy choice in nylons. She responded again: See you soon.

Joel's cock flinched again. He still knew this was wrong. He'd resisted texting Stephanie for a good hour. Yet she was his forbidden fruit of which he'd taken a huge first bite, and now he couldn't get enough of her. He texted: Can't wait.

It was a couple minutes later while across town Stephanie was getting into her car, that Joel realized the obvious: he didn't actually have a plan for where they could do what they were going to do. Fuck! he sighed to himself, as he pondered where they could go.

Stephanie too knew this was wrong. Her recent wicked lustful decision making could all come crumbling down at any time. Certainly, her intentions were good, and they were bearing excellent fruit. She'd motivated her two lazy ass sons to get jobs to be allowed to fuck her, and now they both had full time jobs. She'd motivated Joel to remain loyal to her daughter by fucking him. These weren't selfish motives. Yet she realized almost no one else would see it that way... especially not her daughter Haley... or any court of law.

Yet the mother also realized that the longer this adventure continued, the more selfish it was becoming from her standpoint. Conceivably she could stop fucking her sons now, even though the deal was for them to continue fucking her. They'd complain, but she was reasonably confident they wouldn't quit their jobs. She could reverse course with Joel for sure, since now she could just threaten to out him to her daughter if he stepped put of line. She knew there was an inherent flaw in that strategy, but that deep down he loved Haley.

Yet, admittedly selfishly, Stephanie simply loved all this raw fucking.

She loved the taboo of it all.

She loved her three sex partners' youthful exuberance.

She loved the power she had over these boys.

She loved being fucked by her actual sons.

Before she'd initiated this new phase of her life with Alex, her sex life had dwindled into nonexistence, but now she'd come alive with all this adventuring, and she didn't think she could endure it coming to an end.

And lastly, Stephanie had discovered she really got off on the risk. She knew her recent flirtations with being discovered only increased the chances of her entire house of cards tumbling down at some point, but they really turned her on.

The horny MILF arrived at the campus a good fifteen minutes early, since traffic was almost non-existent, parked, and walked towards the engineering building. She'd been here on a few occasions and knew the general layout of the place, including from a guided tour a couple months ago with her daughter, who was considering attending here.

The sexy seductress felt the wind playing havoc with her dress, and knew that was inviting people to check out the entirety of her thigh high stockings, and perhaps on a couple of occasions, her ass and her shaved pussy as well. Of course she wasn't wearing any underwear, which made her loins burn, knowing all the surrounding college boys were checking her out, and the college girls were thinking she was a slut, or perhaps wanted her too, all of which added to her sexual energizing.

The sexy Mom reached the Engineering Building, walked inside, and looked around. She decided they'd fuck in this very building. In a bathroom. A public bathroom, where the probability of a few guys being present was small, but not nonexistent. She checked the wayfinding sign and saw that the fifth floor was a study floor and mini library. She figured that would be semi-isolated, and thus the perfect floor.

Stephanie stepped into the elevator, pressed Five, and headed up... her pussy on fire because of the impending suck and fuck. She knew she had to give Joel her ass sometime soon. Even given her promise, she really didn't have to in truth, but she definitely wanted to. (And returning to her prior musing, she wasn't thinking of her daughter at all at this point, just her hunger.)

The hot woman got off at the floor, found the men's washroom, and walked in. As she'd expected, it was empty, but it wasn't guaranteed to remain so. She went into the last stall, which was a little larger than the others since it was for wheelchair access, and closed the door. She then texted Joel: I'm here. Fifth floor. Men's bathroom. Last stall. Hungry for your cock. Hurry.

Joel felt his phone vibrate and glanced at it. He read it. His cock, which had slumped into slumber mode during the professor's incredibly boring lecture, suddenly woke up and switched on its pussy radar. A public bathroom in this very building!. Fuck yes! He listened to the professor droning on for a couple more minutes, praying he'd finish soon, before he decided, or his cock decided, or actually both of his heads shook hands on the decision, that they were finished enduring this class for the day. For the first time ever, he got up and walked out of a class before the lecture had finished. He felt like such a bad boy. But then of course he was a bad boy. He was leaving so he could fuck his girlfriend's mother! Again!