Mom's Motivation: Daughter's Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So delicious," he said, as he licked and probed her wetness.

"I know," Stephanie moaned, having tasted herself many times on his and her sons' dicks.

He licked, he probed, he flicked her clit... purposely pleasing and teasing her... wanting to hear her beg.

Stephanie's orgasm was rising as he ate her pussy with impressive precision... getting her all riled up, yet not getting her off. She soon realized he was playing her. She moaned, as she reached for the back of his head, "Suck my clit, Joel. Get Mommy off."

Even though she wasn't his 'Mommy', and his own Mommy was nowhere near as sexy as Stephanie, the term 'Mommy' during these heated moments really turned him on. He obliged, sucking on her clit and sliding two fingers in her pussy.

"Oh yes, finger bang Mommy, eat Mommy, get Mommy off, make her come," Stephanie moaned as she lifted up her ass and awkwardly tried to grind on his face.

"Come slut, come right now," Joel said, really finger banging her, as he slid a third finger inside her.

"A fist, shove your whole fist into Mommy," Stephanie demanded, wanting to feel extraordinarily full.

"Really?" he asked, this new demand astonishing him!

"Now, dammit, fist fuck me," she demanded in a frantic, urgent, demanding tone as she let go of his head.

"Okay," he said, as he made a fist and closely watched as he pushed it forward, in awe as it managed to disappear into the tight pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck, you nasty boy," she moaned. "Fist fucking your girlfriend's mother on her prom day."

That thought should have brought some guilt to them both, yet in the heat of the moment, it only enhanced their wickedness, as he began truly fist fucking the moaning MILF.

"Oh yeeees, fist fuck me, fist fuck me, fist fuck me, fist fuck meeeee," she repeated in complete ecstasy, as her orgasm hit her hard.

Joel pulled out his fist and drank the sweet cum as it flooded out of her.

"So good," Stephanie moaned, as she savoured the rapture of her orgasm.

Joel licked up as much of the cum as he could, until Stephanie asked, "Still hard, baby?"

"Very," Joel said, his cock raging.

"Then it's time. Pull the toy out of my ass, and slide your big monster in there instead," Stephanie said.

"Okay," he said, as he reached for the toy and slowly pulled it out. Once it was out, he stared at the gaping hole.

"It's all prepped and ready for your cock," Stephanie said. "All you need to do is slide it in," as she rolled off her back and onto her stomach, before she pushed herself up and onto all fours... presenting a perfect target for the anal virgin.

"Fuck," Joel said, as he admired the amazing and very gaped ass.

"Yes, fuck it, fuck it with your big cock," Stephanie said. "I need to drain your cock thoroughly today."

"Okay," he said, as he moved behind her and positioned his cock at the openly inviting hole.

"Just shove it in, Joel," the eager MILF urged. "Mommy wants that dick pounding her asshole!"

"Okay," he repeated, as he slid his cock slowly inside her ass.

"Oooooh, yes," Stephanie moaned, feeling his cock stretching her asshole just a bit more.

A mouth was amazing, a pussy incredible, but having his cock inside an ass was an entirely new and different thing. The mouth and pussy were very wet...warm, and yet... an asshole was tight and warm... like an oven. "So warm and tight."

"Go deeper," Stephanie encouraged, always loving the initial sensations of having her ass filled.

Joel watched his cock disappear into the taboo ass of his girlfriend's mother in awe.

Once the cock was buried, his body resting against hers, Stephanie said, "You feel so good, balls deep in my asshole."

"It feels so warm in there," he said, gazing down towards his hidden cock.

"Now fuck it, Joel, fuck Mommy's asshole," Stephanie encouraged, wanting to feel his cock slamming into her.

"Okay," he said, in a bit of a sexual daze.

For a couple of minutes, Joel slowly slid his cock in and out of the tight ass while he reached around and cupped her huge tits.

"Oh yes, that feels so good," she moaned, enjoying the slow fucking and his worshipful hands on her tits.

"So good," Joel said, as he got used to the wild reality that he was actually fucking the Mom's ass. After a few more slow strokes, he began going faster.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass, Joel," Stephanie moaned.

"You love being my ass slut, don't you, Stephanie?" he asked, the adrenaline of power again rising in him... he couldn't explain why, but it felt like a switch had been turned on inside him that flipped him from nice guy to dominant in a heartbeat.

"Yes, I do love being your ass slut, Joel," she replied, loving when he got verbal.

"Then beg for it," he ordered as he slammed into her hard, and moved his hands from her tits to her hips.

"Fuuuuuuck," she screamed, surprised by a sudden deep thrust. "Please, Joel, make me your ass slut, your whore, your three-hole cum bucket!"

"This asshole is mine," he growled possessively, a rush of adrenaline coursing through him as he began really reaming her asshole.

"Yes Joel, my cunt and my ass are yours," Stephanie declared, loving this dominant side of him. "Now drill my shit hole."

"Oh yeah," he said, slamming into her hard.

"Fuck," Stephanie moaned, her second orgasm rising.

For a few minutes, Joel frantically fucked the Mom's ass. Stephanie's moans got louder and her tongue nastier, her orgasm imminent. "Yes Joel, fuck Mommy's asshole, cum in my ass, drill my shit box, ream my ass, fuck yes, I'm coming!!!"

Joel loved hearing her moans, her desperation and her nasty tongue, all of which made his balls boil, and seconds after her orgasm erupted through her, he followed suit, depositing a load in her asshole.

"Yes, come in my ass," Stephanie moaned, as his warm load filled her back door depository.

"Fuck," he grunted, his load deep in her bowels, and he then collapsed to rest on top of her.

"So good," Stephanie moaned as she enjoyed her orgasm with Joel's cock still resting inside her ass, spasming a little.

They stayed where they were for a couple of minutes until Joel's phone rang. "Shit, I should get that."

"Go," she said, as she lay there still enjoying the aftershocks of her anal orgasm.

Joel rushed to the living room, where he'd left his phone.

After a minute Stephanie got off the bed, cum leaking out of her asshole, and she slipped on her robe and headed to the living room.

"Yeah, that sounds great," Joel said to his girlfriend, still naked, his cock still hard.

Stephanie went to the kitchen and poured herself a drink of water to rehydrate herself.

"See you soon," Joel said.

Once he hung up, he walked into the kitchen and said, "Haley wants to meet for a late lunch."

"Then go to her," the mother said.

"Okay," he said, as he went to find his clothes.

Stephanie went and had a shower.

Later on, it was 5:30, Joel had come to pick up Haley, who looked amazing, in many ways she was a younger version of her mother... which became even more obvious when she was all dolled up.

"You both look amazing," Stephanie said, as she snapped a few pictures of the elegant-looking couple.

"You really do," Joel whispered into his girlfriend's ear.

"You clean up pretty nice yourself," Haley responded, feeling alive and full of energy.

"Well, don't do anything I wouldn't do, you two," Stephanie said, thinking that was hilarious when it came to herself and Joel, as they headed out.

"We won't," Haley said innocently.

Joel had texted the mother an hour earlier that he expected to find her in the family bathroom at the restaurant where they'd be, at 6:15 (forty-five minutes after their reservation). He'd have a load needing to be deposited.

Stephanie had agreed, and she left the house forty minutes after her daughter and boyfriend had, dressed in crotchless pantyhose and a cocktail dress which was sexy, but classy enough for being a suitable chaperone at the prom.

She arrived and saw the limo as she parked. She took a breath and walked in. The maître d' asked, "May I help you?"

"I'm waiting for someone," Stephanie said, taking a seat in the lobby, not planning to remain seated for long. This get together felt so much riskier than her earlier adventures. For instance, if Hayley happened to catch sight of her, how could she possibly explain being here? The risk both excited and terrified her.

"Okay," he nodded, as he went to assist a couple just arriving.

The mother, whose daughter was somewhere in this restaurant, soon got up and headed to the family washroom... where there would be more privacy. Most restaurants of this caliber didn't have a family bathroom, but this one did. She reached it, and was happy to find the door unlocked. She was also excited to see Joel was already inside.

"Hurry up," he said, as he closed the door, locked it, and pulled out his dick.

"I like a man who knows what he wants," Stephanie smiled, as she went and lowered herself before him and his dick, which was already hard.

"Your daughter has gotten me so horny," he said.

"Mmmmmm, she does look amazing this evening," the mother said, as she took his hard cock in her mouth.

"She sure does," Joel agreed.

Stephanie bobbed on his cock, mindful that this encounter was about speed, and for his pleasure only. She sucked it with eagerness and focus.

"Oh yeah, she had her hand on my leg during the drive here, and all I could think about was fucking her," Joel said.

"Mmmmmm," the mother moaned, realizing it was weird she was getting turned on as he talked about wanting to fuck her virginal daughter.

"It was difficult not to shove her head into my crotch," Joel said, becoming more self-assured and confident during each encounter with his girlfriend's slut mother.

"Mmmmmm," Stephanie responded, as she devoured his cock, protecting her daughter's wellbeing by sucking his cock and swallowing his load.

"Oh yeah, suck my cock while your daughter waits for me," Joel said, feeling a superiority power rush in the heat of the moment... even though he knew this was so wrong, which is perhaps why it felt so fucking good.

Stephanie was surprised by Joel's more immediate aggression; she was also surprised how his constant references to her daughter turned her on.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna shoot this big load in your mouth, Mommy slut," he warned a minute later, knowing time was of the essence.

Stephanie took that as his being obviously about to come, so she bobbed as fast as she could, tightening her lips around his cock as well, and drank down his load seconds later.

"Fuck," he grunted, spewing his load in her mouth for the second time today... plus the one in her ass. He realized he should have gone for the trifecta by fucking her pussy this time.

Stephanie swallowed the delicious treat and kept sucking, albeit more slowly, until he pulled out.

"Fuck, can you suck cock," he said, looking down at the pretty mother.

"And you can shoot big loads," she smiled, licking a little cum from his cock head.

"I need to get back," he said.

"And I need to get to the school and help with the final setup," she said, standing up as he put his dick away.

"I still have one more hole to deposit a load into today," he said.

"You do, do you?" she asked playfully.

"Yeah, so be ready to have that cunt fucked tonight," he said.

"I'm always ready for you," she agreed to his requirement.

"I've got to go," he said, and rushed out of the bathroom.

Stephanie waited for a minute, but then a Mom with her baby walked in and gave her a perplexed and condescending look. This annoyed Stephanie, so she said, feeling so wicked while doing so, "Sorry to intrude, I just needed to make sure my son shot a load before his prom tonight."

"Disgusting," the woman gasped.

"No, it actually tasted really good," Stephanie quipped, as she sauntered out and almost collided with her daughter just as the door closed.

"Mom?" Haley gasped.

"Oh, hello dear," Stephanie said, thinking quick and acting surprised, "Is this where you're having dinner?"

"Yes, but what are you doing here?" Haley asked.

"I just ordered some food for take-out before heading to the school to help with any last minute crises before you kids get there," Stephanie invented on the fly.

"Oh? You didn't recall Joel and I were coming here?" Haley asked.

"I don't remember ever being told," she said, even though she'd been told two or three times.

"I told you this morning, as well as the other day," Haley said.

"Oh well, my memory isn't what it used to be," Stephanie dissembled, knowing she needed to get away before the disgruntled mother came back out and said something disastrous!

"So it seems," Haley said.

"Have fun, honey," Stephanie said.

"It's been a blast so far," Haley said.

"I bet it has," the mother smiled, thinking of the big blast she'd just taken in her mouth. Stephanie hugged her daughter and watched her start out towards the girls bathroom, before she scurried away from the scene of the crime. It was only in her car where she realized her wicked words could really backfire if the Mom had seen Joel leaving that bathroom and said anything to him. She sighed, and could only pray that wouldn't happen, as she drove to the school to indeed help with any last-minute details.

....

It was three hours later, the prom was in full swing, Stephanie had watched her daughter dancing with Joel, had snapped some pictures of Haley and Joel, as well as Haley with a few friends of hers, and even one of just the mother and daughter. It was great for Stephanie to see her daughter so happy.

Watching her dancing with Joel made the mother feel some guilt. What had she done? What was she still doing? The two looked so happy... they looked to be in love. If Haley ever found out what else was going on, she'd never forgive her!

She turned away and looked around to watch some other couples... and it was a few minutes later when she felt her phone vibrate. She checked it, and saw a text from Joel: Third floor boys bathroom ASAP.

Stephanie had mixed feelings. On the one hand, she instantly felt her pussy dampen... she couldn't get enough of Joel's cock. On the other hand, her guilt was growing... she'd suffered bouts of guilt throughout the seduction and during many aftermaths of fucking Joel... yet she'd convinced herself she was doing it for her daughter... doing it to stave off the possibility of Joel cheating on or leaving Haley. Her lifelong experience with men had been if you didn't put out, you were dumped. So she'd sucked, been fucked and done kinky as fuck shit to keep her men... and she really believed that by sucking and fucking Joel, she was protecting her daughter from becoming a somewhat desperate slut like her mother.

Even as she excused herself and scuttled out of the gymnasium, up three flights of stairs through the relative darkness towards the boys bathroom, the mother wasn't sure whether she was going to fuck Joel when she arrived, or end it with him.

Joel was already there, leaning against the sink, rubbing his cock through his pants so he'd be hard and ready for when his MILF slut arrived.

As soon as she arrived, he ordered, "Bend over the sink, we don't have lots of time."

Stephanie had been going back and forth in her head, good Mom versus bad Mom, morally upright lady versus dirty slut, yet one sentence, one order, and her mind was made up. She smiled as she walked to the counter and said, "I see my sexy daughter has gotten you horny again."

"She may be coming around. She's even rubbed my cock twice tonight," Joel reported, as he fished out his cock through his fly while keeping his tux pants fastened.

"Well, prom nights can do that," Stephanie said, as she bent over, wondering if her daughter was considering giving up her cherry tonight. If she did, she was in for a marathon fuck, after all the loads her mother had already extracted from Joel.

"I've been hard for two hours," Joel said, as he placed his hands on either side of her less than convenient cocktail dress.

"Well, there's one hole of mine you haven't deposited a load in yet today," she smiled, wiggling her ass... having already swallowed two of his loads and taken one in the ass.

"That lack will be remedied soon," Joel said, as he slid his cock in her wet pussy. "Fuck, you're always wet."

"And you're always hard," she moaned, as he began fucking her.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard," Stephanie moaned as Joel slammed into her.

"Are you enjoying getting fucked by your daughter's prom date?" Joel asked, still getting more and more confident with each encounter.

"Yes, I love being my daughter's boyfriend's slut," Stephanie moaned, knowing these wicked exchanges were so wrong, and yet they enhanced her excitement.

And for three or four minutes Joel slammed hard into Stephanie, dying to fill her pussy and fulfill the trifecta very few men could ever achieve in a single day... sometimes in their lifetimes... to fuck and fill a woman in all three of her holes.

"Oh yes, baby, give me that big cock and shoot me that load," Stephanie moaned, just as Joel's phone rang.

"Shit," he said, as he stopped, leaving his cock deep inside the MILF and saying, "it's your daughter."

"Then answer it, but keep fucking me," Stephanie said, her lust for cock once again overriding any variety of moral code.

"Yeah," he said, as he reached into his pocket, pulled out his phone and answered, "Hey, honey."

"Where are you?" Haley asked.

"Just in the washroom," Joel said, as he resumed fucking his girlfriend's Mom while talking to said girlfriend.

"Okay. Except I requested our song, and they promised to play it next," she said. "So it would be great if we could dance to it together."

"I'm almost done here," Joel said as he slammed into Stephanie... fucking her while talking to Haley being a perverse kink that added to this already wicked scenario.

"Okay, hurry please," Haley said.

"I'm hurrying," Joel said, as he fucked the Mom hard.

"See you soon," Haley said.

"I'll be right there," Joel promised, hanging up and really giving it to the Mom.

"Oh, you're such a wicked boy," Stephanie moaned, as her own orgasm was about to burst.

"And you're such a nasty slut," he grunted, as he spewed his fourth load into her, and officially completed today's trifecta.

"Yes," Stephanie screamed, as the warm load filling her triggered her own orgasm.

A couple minutes later, the mom said, "Go back and find my daughter."

"I should," Joel agreed, putting his cock away.

....

It was 1:30, and Stephanie was just driving home after going to a bar with a few of the parent chaperones for a couple of drinks, when she got a text from Joel: Still awake?

Stephanie responded, her pussy instantly tingling: Yes, just leaving Walton's Pub.

He responded: Perfect. Drive by my place, now.

She responded: Yes, sir.

She was only a few minutes from his place, an apartment he shared with two other college guys.

When she pulled up to the curb, he was waiting outside.

He got into her car, pulled out his cock and said, "Get sucking. Your daughter gave me a few more rubs after our encounter, but that was it."

"So she left you high and hard again?" Stephanie asked, as she undid her seatbelt, looked around and saw nobody nearby, and then leaned down to suck his cock again.

"Yeah. She's quite a tease," he said.

"While I'm made to please," the Mom said as she began sucking his cock again.

She bobbed for a couple minutes before she felt his hand on the back of her head, and then heard him roll down the window and say, "Hey guys."

"Shit, you lucky bastard," Mike, one of his roommates said.

"Yeah, I can't complain," Joel said, as Stephanie obediently continued bobbing up and down.