Mom's Motivation: Daughter's Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a good night," Mike said.

"I am," Joel said.

"See you later, Haley," Mike said to the Mom, who obviously looked a lot like her daughter from this position. She said nothing, and just kept sucking.

A minute later Joel groaned, "I'm going to come."

Stephanie appreciated the warning, since swallowing in this position was a bit more challenging.

He spewed his load, and she swallowed it all, before she sat up and asked, "They thought I was Haley?"

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Funny," Stephanie laughed, as she sat back in her seat.

"Except for the tits, you two do look a lot alike," he said.

"I guess we do," she said.

"I need to head inside," he said.

"And I need to head home," she said. "The Mom isn't supposed to arrive home after her daughter on prom night."

He laughed, "Well, you were an amazing prom date, and you made what could have been a frustrating evening into a huge success."

Stephanie smiled, "Thanks."

Joel left, and she drove home. She peeked in on her sleeping daughter and wondered how long she could keep up this charade.

THE END

Coming next is:

Mom's Motivation: Gangbang Blackmail

Stephanie deals with Joel's two roommates in a very unorthodox way after the threat of blackmail by them after they realize the girl blowing Joel in the car was not Haley.