Mom's Motivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few minutes Alex looked for jobs, choosing five he felt he could do well, all while receiving a slow, teasing, nylon-clad foot job from his Mom... his very own Mommy! This still felt so surreal. Meanwhile Stephanie scrolled idly through twitter to kill time, while slyly watching her son totally break character by working his ass off.

"Done," he announced proudly.

"You have five?"

"I do."

"And you'll apply to them today?"

"I promise."

"And you'll always keep your word to me from now on?" she asked, drifting the sole of one foot up to his cock head and rubbing it.

"I promise," he moaned.

"Then you're my Good Boy. Does my Good Boy want to come on Mommy's feet?" she asked, having always loved the feeling of warm cum on her feet.

"Y-y-yeah," he stammered, his balls boiling.

"So is the new me motivating my Good Boy?" she asked, as she impressively rubbed one curled set of toes on his cock head and the other around his shaft... something his asshole dad loved, which had led to him blowing his top pretty quickly. (Sorry, but it's an unavoidably pertinent part of her backstory.)

"Oh yes, Mom," he groaned, about to erupt.

"For being such a Good Boy, you're allowed to come all over Mommy's feet if you wish," she offered.

"Oh fuck, Mommy," he groaned, as he instantly began spewing his load all over his Mom's stocking-clad sole.

"Oh yes, coat Mommy's foot with your hot man cum," she encouraged, loving the feeling of cum on her foot, and loving the expression on his face while her son came.

"So good, Mommy," he said weakly as he finished coming.

"Mommy will do anything to motivate her son into becoming the man he's capable of being," she pledged, as she rubbed his cock for just a moment longer.

"I'm certainly motivated all right," he said, although for the moment he was completely wiped out.

"You'd better be," she said, horny as fuck, "most Mommies would never do this for their children."

"I know," he said, as she moved her feet away.

Stephanie moved her chair back and looked at her cum-coated sole. "You really shot a big load on Mommy's feet."

"I know, and I'm sorry," he said, still in awe of what just happened.

"It's okay, I invited you to," she pointed out, as she scooped some cum off the sole of her foot, "so long as I motivate you to get a job."

"It certainly does," he agreed.

"And once you've successfully scheduled a job interview," she began, as she licked her son's cum from her fingers into her mouth, making his eyes go wide while she felt so wickedly wild, "I just might come up with another motivation for you to actually get the job." She took another lick.

"I-I-I'll get that interview today or die trying," he promised, stunned to watch his own mother eating his cum off of her foot.

"Mmmmmm, she smirked, "I haven't tasted any cum in such a long time."

"I can regenerate as many loads as you'll ever need," Alex asserted, trying to regenerate his usual suave self with the ladies.

"Good to know," she smiled, scooping up another big wad and eating that too. It was good, but not as good as swallowing it directly from the source. "Now go home, put on some nice clothes, and go get a job."

"I will," he said, as he stood up and absentmindedly revealed his eight-inch cock to his Mom.

Stephanie spied her son's cock and absentmindedly said, "Oh my."

"You gave me this tool," he smiled, fully aware his dick was big and thick... women, especially older women, loved his cock. It seemed that perhaps his mother was just another cock admirer in a long string of them.

"I guess I did," she said, staring at it before he hid it away.

"So may I stop by tomorrow?" he asked, hoping for more of whatever this was.

"If you have a job interview scheduled, or even better a job, then absolutely," she agreed conditionally as she too stood up.

"Great!"

"On that note, I need to get ready for my own job," she said, knowing she also needed to take the time to fuck herself first, since after seeing and feeling her son's big cock, her pussy was on fire.

"I love you, Mom," he said, coming around and giving her a sincere hug.

"I love you too, son, "she said. "Now go out make Mommy proud."

"I will," he said as he turned to leave, and he got his ass playfully slapped by his Mom.

"I really did do great birthing work," Stephanie said as she turned and headed off to her room for some self-love.

"Yes, you really did," he agreed, shaking his head at his sudden sexy good fortune.

.....

Stephanie was on break, when she checked her phone and saw her son had followed through with his promise, and hadn't just gotten one interview, but three of them for tomorrow afternoon.

Thrilled, she texted back her congratulations along with an invitation to come over at noon tomorrow for a celebratory lunch.

Alex texted back while playing COD: I'll be there.

Andrew asked, "Who're you texting?"

"No one," Alex said, wishing to keep this secret to himself, because 1) he finally had something Andrew didn't, and because 2) Mom had told him to keep it to himself, and he sure didn't want to do anything to shoot himself in the foot.

"Some new slut?"

"Something like that," Alex said vaguely, recalling his mother eating his cum. Would she also suck him? Even fuck him? A few days ago these would have seemed like ludicrous thoughts, yet she'd rubbed him to orgasm through his pants yesterday, and then escalated to giving him a foot job today and eating his cum. Suddenly anything was possible... such as getting a job, beginning a career, and especially moving out from under the shadow of his big brother, who he was now beginning to realize had been bringing him down.

He would also do anything to make his Mom happy, anything to maintain whatever this new relationship was. Anything at all!

That night Stephanie felt extreme guilt for what she had done... this was a lot more inappropriate than just rubbing her son's dick through his pants. She knew she couldn't keep this sinfulness going... yet when she went to bed, she ended up fucking herself to multiple orgasms while replaying stroking her son's big fat cock with her feet, feeling his warm cum on those feet, and seeing that big cock... God, did she need to get laid!

.....

Alex of course arrived exactly at lunchtime.

Stephanie was still unsure what she was going to do... she'd swung back and forth like a hypnotist's watch as she pondered her plans for today, without coming to any resolution.

Yes, she'd not only allowed, but openly instructed her younger son to massage her nylon-clad feet.

Yes, she'd dressed in nylons, just for her son.

Yes, she'd rubbed her son's cock through his pants until he came, and they'd both known that was no accident.

Yes, she'd once again dressed up in sexy nylons just for her son.

Yes, she'd gone further than before by giving him a nylon-clad foot job.

Yes, she'd allowed her son to... no, she'd actually made him come on her feet!

Yes, she'd openly eaten some of her son's cum from her foot so he could watch.

Yes, she'd seen his cock and gotten hot from it.

Yes, she'd fucked herself while obsessing about her son's big...fat... cock. On two subsequent days.

But... a foot rub and a foot job were both rather harmless ways of rewarding her son... and together they'd motivated him to take action, with an efficacy that her harping at him... for years!... had never done.

But now... having felt and seen his cock, and having felt his cum spewing on her feet... had resulted in her wanting more... and in knowing he too would expect more.

Of course her rational mind knew she shouldn't have done what she already had... but her irrational pussy didn't care. Her recent experiences had led to multiple orgasms last night, as she'd fucked herself with her rabbit, imagining a real cock in her mouth... a real cock in her pussy... and of course it being her son's cock.

So even though she knew she shouldn't, and even while she kept telling herself this was just to continue motivating her son, and promising herself she wouldn't cross any more lines, she dressed in sexy black thigh highs, something she hadn't worn in over a year at least, underneath her flowery sundress.

"Hey honey, I'm so proud of you," she greeted, giving him a close hug.

"Thanks, Mom," he said, feeling her big, solid tits pressing into him.

"I'm serious," she said, as she released him and stepped back, "I knew you could do it!"

"I just needed the right motivation," he said, hinting at 'more please' like the past two days, as he glanced down at her nylon-clad feet.

"And what motivation was that?" she asked.

"Um... I... well..." he began, but faltered into silence. He was always so suave with women, especially older women, but his Mom, his dream fuck, was an entirely different matter!

"What?" she asked, playfully aghast, "are you staring at Mommy's nylon-clad feet... again?" She really enjoyed his attention, as well as how badly she could rattle her son.

"They're just so sexy," he admitted.

"What are?" she asked.

"Ummmm..."

"My feet, my legs, or the nylons?"

"A-A-All of them," he managed before adding, "plus your perfectly painted toenails."

"I dressed up for you today," she said. "It's your reward."

"I love how you look."

"I thought you would," she said as she took his hand and led him to the couch. "Now you can massage Mommy's feet, while I ask you some interview questions for practice."

"Okay," he agreed.

For the next twenty minutes she questioned him as if she were a complete stranger about his life, his job experiences and his particular talents and goals, while he massaged her feet, her toes and her calves. She then broke character and asked, as she slowly rubbed her feet on his cock, "Does my son's Little Willy want to come out and play?"

"I'm not sure about little, but Willy definitely wants to come out and play."

"Well, let's bring out Big Willy then," she offered, as she brought her feet up to his face. "And why doesn't my Big Alex suck on Mommy's toes?"

"Yes Mommy," he obeyed, sucking a toe into his mouth while he fished out his very hard and excited Willy.

"Good boy, suck Mommy's toes," she moaned softly, loving to have her toes sucked.

"Anytime, Mommy," he said, in awe that he was sucking his Mom's toes through her sheer nylon, as his hard cock was now out and peering around for any action to be found.

"You have a very nice cock, son," she said as she admired her son's big, fat cock. God, she would love to suck that cock... or to feel that cock in her pussy.

"Thanks, Mom," he said, then feeling rather playful and witty he added, "You did create it, after all."

"Yes, yes, I did," she agreed. "I do damn good work."

"Yes you do," he agreed, as she moved her feet to his cock right out in the open, where they both could see the action.

"Oh, Mom," he groaned.

"Mommy," she corrected.

"Oh, Mommy," he amended. "That feels so good."

"So did you think about Mommy doing this to you last night while you were in your bedroom?"

"Yes," he admitted, having jerked off while reminiscing about yesterday.

"Have you fantasized about Mommy in the past?" she asked, slowly stroking his cock... staring at his fat dick.

"Yes," he admitted.

"Tell Mommy," she ordered.

"You sure?" he asked. "It's pretty inappropriate."

"Don't be so sure. I think you can tell Mommy anything, so long as it's true."

"Okay," he said, and then blurted out, "I've long fantasised about you sucking my cock and letting me fuck you."

"Oh my," she said, her pussy on fire, as she pretended to be shocked by hearing this.

"I'm sorry," he said, worried he had gone too far.

"No, I asked the question, so I deserved the frank answer," she said, as she pondered whether she should make this fantasy come true. God, that cock was tempting. If he wasn't her son, she would have that dick tickling her tonsils without any hesitation, and then she would ride it good.

"It's just you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he said.

"Alex," she said, her heart warmed by her son's words.

"I'm serious, Mom," he said. "You're my fantasy woman."

"Son," she said.

"Mommy," he said.

"Well..." she said, as she moved her feet away from her son's cock, quickly dropped to her knees before him and took the fat cock in her hands, "...you do deserve a serious treat for getting those job interviews."

"Mom," he moaned, then corrected himself, "Mommy."

"Do you want Mommy to suck your big, fat, cock, my love?" she asked, as she stroked the throbbing cock.

"God yes," he moaned, this encounter even more unbelievable than the past two unbelievable ones.

"Tell me son, tell me what you want," she said, as her mouth watered at the cock before her.

"I want you to suck my cock," he said.

"You can do better than that," she said, as she leaned forward and licked his thick shaft. "Tell me what to do."

"Really?"

"Yes, right now I'm your Pet Mommy," she said, using a title from the hottest story she'd read about incest so far.

"Suck my cock, Mommy," he ordered, in awe of what was happening, and yet desperate to see his pretty Mom's sexy lips wrapped around his cock.

"Yes, my son," she obeyed, leaning forward and taking his cock in her mouth, a rush of adrenaline coursing through her at the reality of having her son's dick there.

"Oh my God!" he groaned, as he watched and felt his Mom sucking his cock.

Stephanie couldn't believe how good this felt. A cock in her mouth after all this time! Her son's cock in her mouth! Just the natural feeling of being submissive to a man she loved... it didn't seem wrong, it didn't seem like incest, it just felt right. What she said next though, contradicted her incest thought, since after a few halfway bobs she backed off and asked, "Do you like Mommy sucking your cock?"

"Yes, Mommy," he said, looking down at her.

"Should Mommy suck you some more?"

"Yes please, my pet Mommy," he said, hearing her call herself that earlier, and finding it so fucking hot.

"You like having your own Pet Mommy?" she asked, as she swirled her tongue around his thick cock head.

"Yes, Pet Mommy," he nodded "I love having my own Pet Mommy. Now suck your son's cock, like a good Mommy."

"I'll be a very good bad Mommy for you," she purred, as she devoured his cock and began bobbing hungrily, really truly wanting to be a good Pet Mommy just like the one in the story.

"Oh yes Mommy, suck my cock," Alex moaned, knowing he wouldn't last long, and super happy he'd jerked off before heading over, so he wouldn't have too quick of a trigger.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, as she took almost his entire cock in her mouth, wanting to get him off, wanting to taste his full load.

After a couple minutes of every son's dream blow job, from his Mom, he knew he was nearly there. He warned, unlike what he would usually do with a hot MILF (he would just deposit a load down her throat without warning, or pull out unexpectedly and coat the MILF slut's face), "I'm about to come, Mommy."

She pulled back and said lustfully, "It's your call, baby. You may come down Mommy's throat, or all over Mommy's face, as you please," before she dove back forwards and resumed sucking the dick.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, both choices equally appealing and fantasy fulfilling.

She bobbed, and just like her son, was torn between swallowing his load or feeling it on her face.

Alex decided to do a little of both, as he exploded his first big rope into his Mom's mouth, and then pulled out, surprising her, and shot the following four ropes all over her face, the first one right into her open left eye.

Once he was done shooting, he slid his cock back into his Mom's mouth, and she resumed sucking it, albeit more slowly now, as she nursed any last remaining cum into her mouth, enjoying the aftertaste of the cum she'd swallowed before her face was plastered with his warm, creamy cum.

After another full minute, she backed off and asked as she scooped cum off of her eye, "Did you enjoy Mommy sucking your big cock, sweetie?"

"That was the most amazing blow job I've ever experienced," he replied sincerely, gazing down upon his cum-coated Mom.

"Well, get a job and I'll reward you again," she promised, as she licked his thick shaft.

"Well, that certainly is motivation."

"This cock is a pretty big motivation for me too," she smiled, still stroking the still hard cock.

"I'd be the CEO of something by now, if I'd had this motivation years ago," he joked.

"Well, go for it; but I need to go clean up before work, and check my eye," she said.

"Sorry, giving you that facial was a very last-minute impulse."

"Oh, I loved it, son, "she said, "I just wasn't expecting it after I felt your cum exploding in my mouth."

"Yeah, I figured two birds, one stone."

"Well, you were certainly decisive," she said as she stood up, and Alex noticed her black stockings were thigh highs.

"I expect you to be in thigh highs from now on," he said.

"You do, do you?" Stephanie asked, liking a man who took charge.

Alex couldn't tell whether she was being playful or not, but sensing it was playful, he nodded as he stood up, "Yes, I expect my Pet Mommy to dress up properly for her son."

"Yes, my son. I'll dress like a sexy, slutty, properly improper Pet Mommy for you," she agreed, her pussy on fire, before adding, "but only if you're my Good Boy and get a job."

"What happens when I land one of those jobs?" he asked with supreme confidence.

"Then Mommy will serve as your submissive Pet Mommy for an entire night," she said, not believing what she was promising, but God, did she want to fuck him right here and now... and was exercising all her willpower not to just bend over and demand he fuck her.

"Oh God," he said, unable to believe what had happened and was still happening.

"Is that enough motivation for my son?" she asked, reaching down and fondly stroking his cock.

"Oh God," he repeated.

"I'll take that as a yes," she smiled, giving his cock one firm tug before leaning forward and kissing him on the lips once, and turning to leave, saying, "I need to go clean up. Someone just came all over my face."

"I think that might have been me," he joked.

"I think it might have been," she smiled as she disappeared into the bathroom.

In the shower, Stephanie got herself off with her showerhead, and after coming, scolded herself for what she'd just done.

She'd not only crossed the line, she'd blown it to smithereens!

What was coming over her?

What had she just promised?

She got out of the shower, knowing she'd really fucked up... but she also knew the genie was out of the bottle, and there was no coaxing it back in.

.....

At work, she received a few queries about the red in her eye, cum usually did that for a day or two, and she just said she must have gotten some blowing dust in it.

She was unbelievably horny.

She was also super nervous, when her son suddenly showed up at the Hooters. A few minutes later she went on her break, and he sat her down at a table and announced, "I got a job."

"You did? "she asked, both excited and terrified by those four words.

"Yeah, I start on Monday."

"That's great," she enthused, very happy for him, but still fearful for herself.

"It was all because of your motivation," he added with a smile.

"Oh, you just needed a little push," she brushed it off, knowing she needed to put a halt to things before they went any further.

"Here," he said, handing her something.

"What's this?"

"A key."

"For what?" she asked, and then realized exactly what it was... a hotel key.

"Haley will be home so we can't go to your place, and Andrew will be home so we can't go to mine," he explained.