Mom's Motivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex, I...." she began, but he cut him off.

"The Cosmopolitan is five minutes from here, so I expect you to be there ten minutes after your shift is over," he said in a firm voice, noticing she was wavering, and he couldn't have that. And then he handed her a bag she hadn't noticed before.

Stephanie was in a daze, as he added, "The extra five minutes is for you to change. I expect you to arrive dressed in this outfit I bought for you."

"You bought me an outfit?" she asked as she went to open it.

"Don't open it, or even look at it, until you've finished work," he ordered.

"Okay," she said, her natural submissive nature taking control, as some wetness gushed into her panties.

"Good Mommy," he said as he stood up.

Stephanie was speechless! Curious! Horny! Guilty!

"See you soon, Mommy," he said, as he took a moment to admire his Mom in her sexy Hooters attire.

"Okay," she agreed, in a daze.

He left. She went to the back, and wanting to check out what her son bought for her, she resisted the impulse and stored it in her locker. She had a bite to eat, and completed the final three hours of her shift with a complex cocktail of thoughts and emotions spinning through her over and over again: curiosity... lust... guilt... anticipation... intrigue... hunger.

When her shift was done, she went to her locker and opened the bag. It was all-white virginal, but very sexy lingerie. A lacy chemise with garters, and sheer white silk stockings. And to her surprise... it was the perfect size for her: generous ass, tiny waist, and more than generous boobs.

She rushed to get out of her uniform and into the sexy lingerie, keeping her panties off (they didn't make sense with this sexy lingerie, and besides, Alex hadn't provided any), and then she paused to admire herself in the mirror. She looked fucking hot! She put on her jeans and t-shirt (she'd have used a long coat if she'd had one with her, but she didn't) and only wished she had a pair of white heels to match the sexy lingerie.

She made the five-minute drive to the hotel... the Cosmopolitan was a nice one... and parked.

What was she doing?

Was she really going to obey her son?

Well, she already had, by putting on this lingerie for him, and driving straight to the hotel. But...

Would she go into the hotel?

Would she go into his hotel room?

Would she allow herself to become his Pet Mommy?

Well, she already had, when she'd sucked his cock and taken his load in her mouth, and on her face.

Even while she asked herself these questions, she felt herself getting out of her car.

She needed to do this.

She needed his dick.

She needed to get fucked.

She needed to reward her son for fulfilling his end of the deal.

This was what a good mother does... she motivates her son... she guides him in the right direction. She demonstrates her love and approval when he succeeds.

In the stories she'd read, the mother always questioned her lust for her son, she always denied it, she always resisted it, and yet she always gave in, and thus discovered the truly raw pleasure of committing incest with someone she loved more than any other.

She arrived, and paused outside her son's room, feeling oddly giddy with excitement... and not any regret at all.

The door was ajar, so she walked into the room and to Alex, who gave a quiet sigh of relief to himself, and said the instant he saw her, "Get undressed, Mommy."

"Yes, my son," she said, loving his firm voice, her submissive persona assuming complete control of her actions and emotions.

She did feel a little nervous. She knew she had a great body, but she wasn't sure a 42-year-old could compete with the young women she assumed he'd been banging. She slipped out of her shoes and her jeans, and posed nervously, saying, "I'm not sure I can compete with the young women you must be used to."

"Oh Mom, you're way hotter than any girl I've ever been with," Alex said as he watched his Mom undress, and noticed she wasn't wearing panties, and he was soon staring at his Mom's neatly trimmed pussy for the very first time ever. (He assumed he'd been born with his eyes closed.) She was a natural blonde.

"Really?" she asked, noticing he was staring at her pussy. She wished she'd have shaved completely, but she hadn't done that for years, since she hated the feeling of being completely shaved... It was fine for the first several days, but then she hated the stubble.

"Yes Mom," he said. "You're a hot MILF."

"MILF," she smirked as she pulled the t-shirt over her head, as flattery was getting her son everywhere.

"Wow," he said.

"Yeah, you did well, and got pretty lucky," she said, as she posed for him, almost in the nude.

"You're so hot!"

"Why are you still dressed?" Stephanie asked, seeing he was still in his jeans and t-shirt.

"Good question," he said as she stood up and he ordered, "Come and undress me, Mommy. Just like when I was a little boy, but then everything will get very different."

"Yes, my son," she acknowledged, as she walked over to him and pulled his t-shirt over his head. She tossed it away, and then bent down slightly and sucked her son's nipple.

"Oh yes," he moaned, "things are already getting different," having never once had his nipple sucked, and discovering it felt fucking amazing.

Stephanie then went to the other one and sucked it too... she'd discovered every man loved having his nipples sucked, even though he typically didn't know that until she did it to him.

"That feels amazing," Alex said, stunned by how good this felt.

She then unbuckled his belt and tugged his pants down. She helped him out of his pants, and then squeezed his hard cock through his tighty whitey underwear, observing, "We need to buy you some sexier underwear."

"Okay," he said as he looked down at his mother, with her mouth so close to his confined dick.

"God, you have such a big cock," she said as she pulled his underwear down. "And it always seems to be hard."

"When I'm around you, it is."

"You flatter me," she crooned as she stroked his cock.

"So, what's my reward for getting that job?"


"I'm only your obedient Pet Mommy; what do you think it should be?" she asked, as she slid her tongue up his long shaft.

"Well, you've already given me a foot job and a blow job."

"So, are you thinking this time we should go all the way, and you should be allowed to fuck Mommy for getting that job?" she asked wickedly.

He pulled her up, spun her around and pushed her onto the bed, "Actually, that's exactly what I'm thinking," he agreed, as he spread her legs, "but only after I've eaten your sweet pussy. You wouldn't mind, would you?" he finished, knowing full well she wouldn't mind that a bit!

"Oh my," Stephanie said, as she watched her son dive into her pussy, something her useless ex never did, and only two guys ever had.

"You taste and smell so good," he said, going for the gold in charm, as he began to lick her pussy.

"Oh yes, son," she moaned, her body beginning to tremble the moment her son's tongue made contact with her fevered, long neglected, pussy.

"I've wanted to do this for years," he said.

"Then you should have gotten that job and turned me into your Pet Mommy years ago," she moaned, as she ran her fingers gently through his hair.

Then for a few minutes, four or five (but no one was counting), Alex licked his mother, listening to her moans, enjoying her sweet nectar, and doing his utmost to get her off with just his tongue.

"Oh yes son, don't stop, Mommy is so fucking close," Stephanie moaned, as her orgasm rose inside her.

"Come all over my face, Mommy," he said between licks, "just like I did to you," and knowing she was close, he attacked her clit, knowing from experience that usually set a woman off.

"Oh fuck yes, son!" she screamed as her orgasm exploded out of her.

Alex lapped up his mother's cum, excited he'd gotten her off this way.

Stephanie was overwhelmed with the pleasure swarming through her, and she knew she had to have her son's dick inside her! "Fuck me son, fuck your Mommy right now!"

Alex didn't have to be told twice, which was a rarity in his life, as he leapt up and quickly brought his hard cock to his Mom's leaking pussy. "You sure?" he asked, as his cock just barely parted her pussy lips.

"Yes son, I've never wanted anything more," Stephanie begged, looking into her son's eyes with raw hunger.

"Okay, "he said as he slid into his Mom's pussy.

"Oh yes, son, she moaned, "it's been so long since I've had a real dick inside me."

"Really?" he asked, having assumed based on where she worked and how hot she was, she never had any problem attracting men.

"Yes," she said, wrapping her nylon-clad legs around her son, and pulling him deeper into her.

"Well, I'm always here for you now," he trothed, balls deep inside his Mom.

"Oh yes son, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy with your big cock," she begged, desperate to get fucked, pounded, drilled....

"Oh yeah," he said, in awe that he was actually fucking his Mom, and actually in awe of everything. But one thing he was good at was fucking older women, and he was going to give his Mom everything he had!

For the next three or four minutes, Alex fucked his Mom without a lot of talking from either of them... just moaning... both enjoying their own pleasure, as well as the other's.

As a second orgasm rose in Stephanie, she begged, "Harder, son, really fuck Mommy like you've always imagined doing."

Alex, taking that as permission to be more aggressive, pulled out, flipped his Mom onto her stomach, and slid back into her from behind.

"Oh yes, son, take whatever you want," she moaned.

"You love my cock, don't you, Mommy?" he asked, triumphant in the wild reality of what they were doing.

"Oh yes, baby, Mommy loves your cock deep inside her pussy, "she agreed, so enthralled with lust, she could only think of his cock.

"I want you to come all over my cock," he said.

"And I want you to come inside Mommy," she added, dying to feel a load of her son's cum shot into her pussy.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, that request making his balls boil.

"Yes, you nasty mother fucker," she cried wickedly, as her son slammed into her, the wickedest words she'd ever uttered.

"Oh fuck," he grunted from hearing those words, and exploded inside his Mom.

"YES!" Stephanie screamed, the feel of her son's cum shooting inside her triggering her second orgasm.

Alex collapsed onto his Mom's back, and they both trembled and shook, as euphoria cocooned the two of them, transforming them forever.

"Wow," Alex groaned, as he lay on top of his Mom, his cock still inside her.

Stephanie was speechless... she hadn't come so hard in years... and she felt so at home with her son inside her... pushing out the guilt that had been lingering in the back of her head.

"I love you, Mom," he said.

"I love you too," she returned sincerely, but unsure of what should happen next. She knew everything had changed. She knew she couldn't go back. She wasn't certain she'd ever want to. Yet she also knew they were both flirting with fire.

Yet those concerns and decisions... and those problems, if problems they were... were for another day. Tonight she was simply her son's lover... his slutty and obedient Pet Mommy... and the long night had just begun.

THE END...for now.

Do you want to read about Stephanie's second son?

If so, let me know... already partly written is:

Mom's Manipulation: 2nd Son

After days of fucking her younger son, she gets caught by her eldest and…