All Comments on 'Mom Saves Soldier Son'

by angelmom37

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ThunderfyreThunderfyreover 4 years ago

I read this story a while ago. Also, his name changed from Tommy to Jimmy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked it. Now, the next logical step would be for the son to come home and start loving his mother. There is nothing like a mother's love. You can have him settling in at home (he could have a minor injury or not that needs rehabilitation). While they are close, he could show his love for her has not changed. She can touch him and love on him also. I look forward to reading more and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MOM SAVES

GREAT START!!!! NOW, LET GET THIS SOLDIER SAFELY HOME AND INTO THE ARMS OF HIS LOVING MOTHER.

boaman007boaman007over 4 years ago
more please

Great start. I just added you to my favorite authors list. I hope we will get more chapters? Just wanted to let you know you used two different names in the story for the son, just wanted to help. Thanks for the great story!

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

great start - but please write more "Twins Spread their Love". thats a great story. i'd love to read more of that!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

This story get's you 5+*.Please get him

home and safe, he's got lots of fucking to do,

and a very hot mom to do it with. This story

was very well done, that made in easy to

read and enjoy.

.THANKS.

fitprince1907fitprince1907over 4 years ago
Need chapter 2!

I love it. It's short but one of the best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who is who???

Dear Tommy. Jimmy has been fucking me ( your girlfriend) and now loves jerking off on Skype with your mom. Get your names straight..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really nice story, but...

Well that must have been really awkward for both mother and son when she called her son Tommy, Jimmy, as she orgasmed. Other than that it was a good story. I hope you write at least one more chapter detailing their encounter upon his return home.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! Hopefully there will be a followup chapter about what happens when he gets home! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continuity

So...is the soldier named Tommy or Jimmy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Facts

Mom was also getting fucked my sons friend because her son is a PUSSY!! "My girlfriend cheated on me with my bestfriend and dumped me whaa whaa whaa mommy I'm going to kill myself" his girlfriend even said in the letter that his friend is a man like he wished he was lol

BroadusBroadusover 3 years ago
Hooked

You for me hooked. Looked forward to reading more .

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

The story starts and his name is Tommy. Jimmy is his "friend" who stole Tommy's girlfriend. Then his mother is calling her son Jimmy. Also, the mother is 36 years old...until a few paragraphs later when she's now 37. This shit happens all the time in these stories. That's just lazy editing.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Mom Saves Soldier-Son Ch. 01:" - Thirty-six Year Never Married Unnamed Mother, and Nineteen Year Old Virile Son, Timmy.

This story is unique in that the soldier-son gets to have his "sexual socks" blown off through the advent of technology, with the use of Skyping with his mother in the States. Son Tommy has been jilted with a "Dear John" letter shortly after his deployment to a battle zone.....he's hurt and affected by his girlfriends breaking up with him. He admits his emotional feelings to his mother, back home, and she deeply empathizes and feels bad for him. Mother and son have struck up a long distance sexual endearment relationship, to the point of Unnamed Mother and Tommy masturbating virtual and visually, almost every night.

Being a veteran myself I can relate to the loneliness and the despair soldiers endure so far from home, and especially from those that he/she suffers from those with whom they deeply love.

Tommy and his (unnamed) Mother have the benefits of visual and audio connections, does does Tommy's mother really give him the beefed-up libido to make his life really worthwhile as an active duty soldier and his mother, that's willing to share her nakedness and distance foreplay to keep him on the straight and narrow, by knowing his mother will be his physical lover and life-long partner in their futures.

Writer 'angelmom37' has written a very insightful and powerful LOVE and romance story of Tommy and his mother's passion for each other. This reader can easily visualize the desperate feelings of separation, the magnificent lift that Tommy gets from his mother's caring, deep emotional love, and eagerness of Tommy's return home to the States.

The writer builds this story with the deftness and passion of a mother who awaits her longing of her son's body and sexual discovery. Fabulous writing, theme structure and creation of a job well done!!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I have to say this. I liked the story but the son was or sounded so whiny. It was almost too much! Still, 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it although no incest yet still a good read 5 stars!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

the soldier that acts like a draft-dodging bitch? Sorry, but no.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loving this story so far 5 stars and ready for more!!!!! And the comment from that asshole that said he was a draft-dodging bitch he's over there dodging bullets who is that asshole a towel-head get a life asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

202GE202GE11 months ago

The male character talks far more like a woman than a man. Still the premise is good and thanks for writing this.

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

I love a mom who enjoys her son!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous