Mom Saves Soldier Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've really missed you too mom," I said.

We talked about normal things. You know, who in the family was doing what, what was going on where she worked, etc. She seemed to beam out of the screen and her eyes seem brighter than usual. I couldn't help but notice how the screen seemed zoomed in on her face. I didn't think too much about it. But, I did wonder if maybe she had gotten a little 'gun shy' about showing me her body after our last skypes. I was starting to get a little down when she asked, "Wanna see what I bought while I was waiting for your next skype?"

"Sure mom," I said almost showing my disappointment in the way our conversation was going.

With that she smiled even more and scooted back a bit from her computer. My jaw dropped. My sweet mother was wearing the sheerest, sexiest black see-through bra that I had ever seen in my life. The material was the same kinda stuff that those drapes that hang between curtains are made of. You could see right through it. I was looking right at her beautiful big breasts; nipples and all. Nothing was left to the imagination. She leaned forward a bit so that all that I could see were her tits. I hit the screen shot button immediately. I was dumbfounded but not that much out of it that I didn't think to save this moment forever. Then as she leaned back again she was smiling so wide.

"I heard that click sweetie. I know you just took a picture of your momma in this. So I guess you approve?" she asked.

"Oh, my God mom. It is gorgeous. I love it and you make it look so good too," I replied.

"Thank you, baby. Then if you feel that way, I am sure that you will love these," she said. Standing straight up, she was positioned in front of the screen just right. And there was her crotch in front of the camera covered only in the same material as her bra was made of. This time I was so overwhelmed that I didn't think to take a picture. I could see her pussy hair, her slit and her lips. My mouth was watering and my cock was instantly hard.

"Mom, you are gorgeous. That looks so good," I said. "And so damn sexy," I added.

"I thought that I would give you a little something more than just 'imprints and silhouettes to think about. Are you OK with that?" she asked sitting back down.

"OK? Are you kidding? You just made my year!" I replied.

"Awe, baby, that's so sweet," she replied making to sit back down.

"Wait, I didn't get to see the back though," I begged.

She stood and turned around revealing her beautiful ass cheeks to me. Her thong had a small patch where it attached to the waist and then a thin strip of material that disappeared between her cheeks.

"Oh God, mom. I love that," I said. "You are so good to me," I added. Then thinking back on the last session that we had, I remembered how I had seen her masturbating when she thought I was signed off. "Mom?" I asked as she reseated.

"Yes honey."

"What can I do for you?" I asked knowing that she had thought of me as she masturbated before.

"Oh, sweetie, you don't need to do anything for me. Your appreciation for my body is enough. I just love you so much," she replied.

"Can I ask you a question then?" I said feeling emboldened.

"Sure sweetie, anything," she replied sitting back down.

"What do you think about when you masturbate?" I asked.

"Well ... you know ... regular stuff, I guess," she stammered.

It was time. I did it. "Do you ever think of me like I think of you?" I asked.

Silence. Her smile faded just ever so slightly but then it rebounded. "Well, now that you ask, yes, honey, sometimes I do," she replied shakily.

"I am so turned on hearing that. It makes me feel so good that you can feel that with me," I replied.

"That's sweet, baby," she said.

"Mom? Do you think that we could do it together ... you know ... masturbate at the same time while we are on here?" I asked.

"Well ... are you sure? That would be somewhat awkward," she replied.

"Oh my God, Yes!!! I would love that. It's gone way past any 'awkward' stage," I replied.

"Well ... if you're sure. I mean I don't want you to do something you would regret. You know, after all, you've been through a lot," she said.

"And you have helped me every step of the way. You saved my life, mom. And you gave me life years ago and saved it months ago. I want to do something for you and at the same time show you how beautiful you are to me and how much that I love you," I answered.

"Well, OK then. Tell me what you want to do," she said smiling.

"I want you to REALLY enjoy yourself. I want you to have an orgasm," I said in all sincerity.

"I'll try. But I gotta admit; it feels a little awkward," she said.

"What can I do to help put you at ease. I mean, you already seen me do it the other night," I said. "So you shouldn't be too embarrassed."

"Well, I wouldn't say that I really 'Saw you'. I mean, after all, all I got to see was your shoulders moving and that sweet look on your face. I guess I was caught up in moving for you and didn't really see you doing it," she said.

"Would you want to watch me? Would that make you feel more at ease?" I asked in earnest.

"Maybe, I think that would help, if you don't mind," she answered.

I lay the laptop on my thighs and adjusted the screen. Looking at the small shot in the corner, I could see my cock, in my hand and my face looking on over it. "How's that?" I asked.

"Oh baby, you already started? Wow ... it's so big ... I never ... I mean ... I've never seen it hard before. It looks so ... nice, I mean ... wow ... this is kinda hard," She said.

"Just relax, mom and enjoy yourself, please," I said. I was pumping it, more for her than for me. I wanted my mother to see the effect that she had on me. Pre cum was oozing out the tip. I wrapped my hand around its head and slipped it down the shaft to lubricate it. I started sliding it up and down. It felt good. My eyes were stuck on my mother's face. Her eyes were glued to the screen looking at my cock as I stroked it. "This is all for you, mom. You made me this hard. Your sexy beautiful body and your love. That's what I am feeling right now. Feel it with me momma. Feel our love and the excitement. Please ... show me how you do it. Show me how you make yourself come ... please momma, ... Please show me," I said breathlessly.

Mom moved the screen so I could see below her waist. Her hand was inside of her panties and she was playing with herself. I could see her hand cupping her mound under the translucent material and she was fingering her clit. "Like this? Like this, baby?" she asked.

"Yes mom, like that. Make your self feel good. Do you like to play with your breast when you do it?" I asked already knowing the answer having seen it before.

"Sometimes. Do you want me to do that? Would you like that?" she asked as her free hand slipped inside of her bra. I could see her thumb and finger start tweaking her nipple.

"Oh mom, that is so sexy! I love the way you look; the way you do that. I can tell you are liking this. I can't hold back mom, I'm gonna cum. Please come with me. Please!" I said as I pumped my cock faster.

"OH BABY! Jimmy ... I'm coming baby, I'm coming now. OH GOD it feels so good! Oh Baby! I love this," she screamed. Her back arched as she cupped her breast and squeezed it. Her hand was a blur on her pussy. She began to lurch and her head jerked back and forth. My mother was coming and now I was too!

"MOM!!!! Ohhhhh. Look mom! I'm coming for you!!! You are so hot and sexy! UMMMMM UHHHHH!!," I blurted as I shot cum everywhere. I looked at the screen to see my mother now fixated on looking at me come. Then suddenly she was at it again. Her head snapped back and her back arched. She was coming AGAIN!

"Oh, baby. I love you Jimmy. Mommy loves you SO MUCH!!!" she called as she came again.

I started clicking away with the screen shot. I had not even thought of it till now. I didn't want to miss catching the show completely.

After a bit, her orgasm subsided. She looked at me and smiled. It was the most beautiful smile that I had yet seen on her face. We sat in silence for what seemed like ten minutes just staring at each other. I broke the silence. "Mom? I hope you know how much I love you. More now than ever before."

"Oh, my sweet baby. I love you too, so much. Are you ok? With this?" she asked.

"OK? This is heaven, mom! I love it," I replied.

Mom smiled at me, that beautiful smile of hers. I stared at her again for the longest time. She just sat there in her beautiful underwear, smiling at me. She was the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen in my life.

"Mom?" I said.

"Yes, baby?" she replied.

"I have a confession," I said sheepishly.

"What, sweetie?"

"This isn't the first time that we came together?" I said.

"What, how is that possible?" she asked.

"The other night when you masturbated after we signed off? I was still on and ... well ... I did it while you did it," I said.

"Awe baby, that's OK. She said a bit embarrassed. "I guess it doesn't matter now," she added.

"Can I ask one more favor tonight?" I asked.

"Anything sweetie. Just name it," she said.

"Can I see you naked? Now?" I asked.

"I don't see why not; if you really want," she said.

I was about to burst. This was it! I was finally going to see my exquisite mother's body, naked. My cock was stirring again. It was only seconds before it was hard. I reached for some lotion and started stroking it. Mom stood and stepped back from the computer. She reached behind her and undid her bra. Then, pulling it off, she covered her tits with her arm as she dropped it to the side. It looked so sexy. Then ever so slowly, she moved her hands down her belly towards her panties. There they were! Her tantalizing tits in full view. They were perfect. They stood firmly out with no sag what so ever. Her nipples were luscious, they were about the size of a half-dollar and brown. Her nipples were completely erect and as big as the tip of my thumb.

. As soon as she raised from taking off her thong and I saw her pussy, the pussy that I came from, I couldn't help myself. I came hard. "Mom, I'm coming again," I yelled as I stared at her beautiful form before me. I managed to get a finger on the screen shot button and push it several times even as I was still coming. I leaned back against the wall at the head of my bunk. I just lay there staring at my mom. She stood there looking back at me. She was my savior, my angel. I wanted to be with her; forever.

"Mom?" I said.

"Yes, honey?" she said.

"I love you and I want to be with you, forever. I mean it mom! I never want to be without you. I owe you my life and now ... I am in love with you," I said as the tears fell.

"I know baby. I feel the same way. Come home safe and we'll take it from there.

As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered just how things would be in a few weeks when I returned home.


12