Mom, Should I Fuck Grannie? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
774 Followers

The cum slowly dripped out, falling inside Al's mouth. I had never seen anything like that, it was strangely erotic.

'That's it Al.'

Grannie reclined on the bed, Al dripped his cum into Grannie's mouth. When he was done, Grannie sat up, opened wide to show a cream colored mouth. She closed and swallowed.

'Al, you have the best tasting cum. I need more of it.'

A phone rang close to the door on a table. I backed out of sight.

Al answered. He listened for at least a minute.

'Oh no! I am on my way Dad.'

'Grannie, my Mom was in a bad car accident. I have to go to the hospital now.'

Grannie asked, 'How bad?'

'Don't know, I need to go.'

'Can you please keep me updated Al?'

He was getting dressed.

'Yes, yes I will.'

He thought for a moment.

He said, 'God is punishing me. I shouldn't have spent the night. I can't do this again.'

'Al, not true...not true...I...'

Al came rushing out of the bedroom with clothes in hand and ran down the hall past me hiding in my bedroom. I waited till I heard the front door close.

I walked into Grannie's bedroom.

'Grannie, I am ready if you still want me.'

'Lincoln! Yes I do! Take your clothes off and get in bed with me.'

I complied. We hugged, my erection pressed up against her flat stomach.

'From what I am about to do, I hope God doesn't punish me.' I said.

***

I made it! I didn't care that it was the last middle row seat in the way back. Next flight in two hours if I didn't make this one. I ordered three drinks when the attendant made it back to the un-washed. I should eat something, but I prefer to celebrate and get sloshed.

After the third drink I passed out.

Wheels down, woke me. One Thirty. I should be home within an hour.

***

'Lincoln, are you sure you want to?'

'Yes, Grannie. I didn't want to engage with you in front of Al.'

'I like the feel of your erection against my stomach. I am wet, you are hard, let's fuck first. We have all weekend to do everything else. Lay on your back Lincoln.'

This is going to be fun. Fucking my grandson is such a turn on. Al was... well he was ordinary. He came so fast every time. I hope Lincoln will be better.

Moving between his legs, I lined up my wet pussy with his hard on. I squatted above him. I spit on my hand and took hold of his cock, spreading the saliva out along the very long shaft. I needed more spit, more real estate to cover. When satisfied I had a wet cock to work with, I lowered down, my swollen pussy lips at first just contacting Lincoln's head.

Wow, the head wouldn't fit easily between my lips. I cajoled it into the middle and forced it inside, spreading the lips wide, feeling like I had been split open. I had a good feeling about this. I wild ride ahead of me with my grandson.

Time to get to work. I lowered down, taking the whole cock into me, pelvis against pelvis. Rocking back and forth, I could feel the shaft contacting my already swollen clit. I looked for this virgin's reaction. His eyes closed, his head moving to and fro. I take it he likes it.

I could wait on my orgasm, I shifted focus on making him cum. I moved up such that only the head was still inside me.

I am so good at this. Moving up and down, at first slowly, then picking up the pace. I leaned forward, my hands resting on his nipples, tweaking them as I moved up and down. My breasts dangling down, he squeezed them and pulled on my nipple rings.

I increased the pace looking for a reaction. He was grimacing which I took as an effort to hold back on cumming. I gave him a slight break. I reversed my cowgirl position. Lincoln now enjoying a view of his cock piercing my pussy, my firm ass cheeks. My brown eye staring at him. I continued to control the up and down riding motion.

He began to slap my ass! Go Lincolln! I shouldn't have, but I picked up the fucking pace concerned he might cum early like Al. Poor Al, no control.

'Grannie, Grannie, Grannie I am going to cum!'

I was wrong.

I got off of him quickly. I looked at his cock. No cum leaks or spurts.

'Lincoln, get up. Take me from behind.'

In the table top position, I waited for Lincoln to enter me. He took his time, finally the bulbous head spread my lips wide open again.

'Come on Lincoln, fuck your Grannie.'

Time for him to do the work.

He pushed hard and deep into me. OMG it felt so good. He is so big, I love my grandson.

'Fuck me Lincoln,'

He took the cue and pushed all the way in then all the way out slowly. It wasn't long before he had the hard fucking rhythm down pat. The bottom of his cock contacting my clit with every thrust. Hmm... I was tingling all over, my nipples hard, my pussy juices flowing, a budding orgasm building.

'Lincoln, faster, harder.'

He obeyed. Oh my, oh my, my orgasm took control of me, I needed more.

He gave it to me. The energy of a 18 year old is hard to match. I was so close.

'Grannie, I can't... I can't... I....'

'Harder Lincoln. Fuck your Grannie harder.'

I was so close. The extra hard thrust pushed me over. My orgasm grabbing me, taking control. I began moving back and forth on his cock wildly.

'Oh god, oh god Lincoln! I am cumming, keep fucking me.'

So good, I was weak in my arms, collapsing down with my ass thrust up higher. He kept pumping.

'Grannie, Grannie, I am cumming in a pussy for the first time.'

He last thrust nearly knocked me over. He was deep inside me.

The cum hit my vagina walls with force, one spurt after another. Lincoln's cock deep inside me, his balls touching the bottom of my pussy. He didn't pull out, he stayed in unloading what he had inside me.

'Grannie, I... I... I came too soon.'

'Lincoln, I loved it. You are great. Not early at all.'

Lincoln, no longer a virgin. I thought about congratulating him, but didn't.

He collapsed next to me. I didn't ask him to capture his cum. Later.

Retreating to the bathroom, sitting on the commode, I let his cum leak out.

Back to bed, ready for more but he was asleep! Its 3 PM! Did he stay up all night?

Oh well.

I snuggled up to him. Wrapping my arms around his hard body. So glad we have all weekend.

***

I decided I was in no shape to drive. I can pick up my car later. I ubered home. Right at 3 PM as I estimated.

I didn't see Al's car. There was another car parked next door that I did not recognize.

Mom probably wore Al out and sent him home with a sore cock. Which means they - Mom and Lincoln - are alone. That ominous feeling rolled through me again.

The front door was unlocked. That's unusual.

I checked Lincoln's bedroom. His bed was unmade. Good, he slept there last night. I feel relieved. Maybe he went out for a run.

I thought I heard a muffled scream. I stopped to listen. Again I heard it. Coming from Mom's room.

The door was wide open. Oh no! Lincoln and Mom lying naked on the bed. It can't be. What is wrong with my mother? Fucking her grandson?

I stepped into the room. I was about to berate both of them. I felt cold steel against the back of my head.

'I didn't expect you back so soon Ava. This might work out better than I planned.'

The Captain!

'Well Ava, here we are. After the judge denied all the motions and I found out Harry and Renee working Open Unsolved was looking at my previous work I knew I was done.'

'But, I had to get revenge. Didn't expect the front door to be unlocked. Made it easier for me to start wiping out your family.'

'I had not idea that I would witness your son fucking your Mom.'

'Ava, that boy of yours can really fuck! And your Mom, she is hot.'

'But lucky me, that would make it easier to stage a double killing. I was working out how, when lucky me again, you showed up. Even better.'

'Lets see, you find them having sex, you blow their brains out, then you suck on my gun barrel and pull the trigger. Yeah, I like that.'

'I really would like a blowjob from you first, but that will just delay things.'

He grabbed me around the waist and walked me to the edge of the bed.

'Son, get back inside your grandmother. Do it or I blow your Mom's brains out right now.'

Lincoln was limp. My Mom spread her legs and helped him stuff his limp dick in her.

'Good boy.'

'OK Ava, time for you to get to work.'

He held me tight. He placed another gun in my hand, holding it even tighter.

'Feel familiar? It is your old police issued revolver.'

'Ava, pick your target, I really don't care who we shoot first. Come on, which one?'

'I can't... don't make me... this... I can't. You will not get away with this.'

'Really? Too bad you won't be around to see me skate again.'

I looked at Mom and Lincoln. Fear in their faces.

'Mom, Lincoln I am sorry. This is all my fault.'

'Oh God, please forgive me too.' I said.

'Come on Ava pick! '

'No, no, no ...'

'Fine! I will pick.'

He pointed the gun at Mom. He forced my finger on the trigger. Slowly he applied pressure on my finger.

'No, no, no, don't do it!

As I fainted, I heard the gunshot.

I fell to the floor. The scene faded to black.

End of Part One

VCDC
VCDC
774 Followers