Mom Showers Me after Surgery

Story Info
Son has surgery and mom needs to care for him.
1.4k words
4.24
54.8k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dellboy66
Dellboy66
27 Followers

Soon after that I turned 18 and joined the Army to get away from everything and start my life driving a tank.

During my second year of serving we were on a winter training exercise when I got very sick and dehydrated. The medics called for a medical evacuation and I was taken by helicopter to the Army hospital for tests and treatment. A growth was found on my lung and major surgery was scheduled. This was back in 1986 so there was no keyhole surgery yet, they had to slice me open.

The surgery left me with a huge scar on the right side of my back, my right arm was paralyzed, and my left arm was barely usable. As my mom had been a nurse when I was young, and then worked as a home health care worker helping people who could not do basic care for themselves, we agreed that I would go home for a month so that she could help me recover.

She had taken 10 days off from work to pick me up at the hospital, drive me home and help my recovery through the first challenging week. As I couldn't use my arms, basic care was impossible - I was able to slightly use my left arm for things like wiping my ass, but that was it.

After the 9 hour drive home I was exhausted - even though I had just been sitting in the car - and was ready for bed. My room was at the furthest back corner of the house close to the bathroom. Mom helped me get settled in, removed my shirt to check my stitches and dressing to make sure it was good to go for me to get into bed. We agreed that my shower could wait till the morning after my step-dad and brother had left the house for work. As it was summer time I had been wearing shorts, Mom knelt in front of me and removed my shoes and socks. She then reached up and slid my shorts down and off my feet leaving me in my boxers. I sat on the bed and she helped me to lay down in a relatively comfortable position. Luckily I had some really great pain killers so was able to drop off quite quickly.

The next morning mom came in to help me get up and shower. I had been concerned about the mornings as I was 19, male, and often woke up with morning wood. Also I had not been with anyone or been able to wank for nearly 2 weeks. But thankfully my body was still feeling the effects of the surgery drugs so all was good.

Mom sat on the edge of my bed and slipped my boxers off. I caught the look on her face as she saw my uncut cock hanging down in front of her. I asked it everything was okay and she smiled and said - yeah I just didn't realize how much my middle baby has grown up till now. I chuckled.

She told me that she usually bathes her patients but couldn't do that with me because of the open wound so it would have to be showers. She told me to stand facing the shower and let my body get wet and that she would be right back. A couple of minutes later she walked back into my bathroom in a robe. As she came in she said that this would be easier and she didn't want to get her clothes wet. She removed her robe and it was then that I saw she was nude.

She got into the shower with me and stood between me and the shower head so she could control how much water was hitting my body - concern for my back mostly. Mom soaped up a washcloth and began washing the top part of my front body, she gently washed my back around the parts of the surgery. she then did my bum and crouched down to do my legs and feet. I was instructed to turn back around so she could finish. When I did I noticed that she had gotten very wet and water was rolling down her chest and dripping off of her breasts. Strangely it was quite erotic - remember I hadn't been with anyone or wanked for 2 weeks.

She soaped up the front of my legs before standing up again. She rinsed the washcloth then added more body wash to make a good fresh soapy cloth. She looked at me and said - you know I have to do this since you can't. Mom reached forward and started washing my balls, the warm water combined with the view of my nude mother and the soapy cloth on my balls had my cock hanging even lower than before as she moved the soapy cloth and wrapped it around my shaft gently washing it. She used her other hand to reach forward and slide my foreskin back exposing my purple helmet. She took her time using the washcloth on the head of my cock, making sure that she had pulled the foreskin back far enough to give it a good wash.

She moved the shower head down to my crotch and rinsed my balls, she took my cock in her hand started to rinse it off, she again made sure that the skin was pulled far enough back to get all the soap from the head and would not be under my foreskin when pulled back forward. She smiled as my cock started swelling and pulsing in her hand.

Mom stepped out of the shower and pulled her robe back on then helped me out of the tub to dry me off. She made sure I was dry in all the places before drying my balls. The last thing she did was to slide my foreskin back forward. By now I had a rock hard cock showing mom all 9 inches long. We walked back into my room she sat on the edge of my bed to put my boxers on, it was then that I looked down and saw my uncut cock at fully erection not far from mom's face, mom looked up at me smiled and said, looks like something needs sorting out. She slowly started to stroke my shaft, her hands sliding from base to head and gently pulling on my foreskin. I had to admit that it was feeling very good. She started to add in a little twist of her hands as she stroked my cock, up down gentle twist up down twist etc. After 2 and a half weeks and now feeling her hands easily slide up and down my shaft I knew I wouldn't last long.

I think that mom figured this out as well because she leaned forward and licked some pre-cum from my cock. She gently slid my foreskin back and allowed my helmet to be exposed. I looked down and saw that mom was inching her mouth towards my cock head and then watched as it disappeared into her mouth followed by about half my shaft. She started head bobbing and stroking my cock like a woman starved.

Moments later we both could tell that I was about to erupt. She continued to work on my cock head as my cock swelled up started twitching and erupted with the biggest load I had shot for as long as I remember. It felt like I had cum for an hour. Mom swallowed like a pro.

As my cock softened mom asked me if I felt better after that and I replied - yes, thank you I really needed it. She chuckled and told me it was shower time.

Walking to the bathroom I said - you know usually I wake up fully erect everyday and my right arm will not be back to full use for a few more weeks, so will this become part of our daily shower routine?

Mom looked at me and said - as much as I enjoyed that, and believe me I have not enjoyed pleasing a cock for years, but no we cannot do that everyday. She saw the frustration and disappointment in my face.

She smiled and said - I go back to work tomorrow, but don't worry, I have already made arrangements for a home health care trainee worker to come in every day and ensure you are taken care of.

To be continued....

Dellboy66
Dellboy66
27 Followers