All Comments on 'Mom Showers Me after Surgery'

by Dellboy66

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
urkelpurple1urkelpurple1about 1 year ago

that was a very good story. you might be good at this...LOL!5 stars my man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it an entire three (3) for now. Please note the three is only because of where this story STILL DOES have the potential to go (forward) if the author continues. However, please note, the story already seems to be on a bit of a downward slope. For example, "She removed her robe and it was then that I saw she was nude." While it has not yet been stated (alleged) that the mom of this 19-year-old (meaning she is likely 40+) is shaved down there and (hopefully, it won’t get that unrealistic sounding and ridiculously silly), consider your audience of readers. Stories about shaved moms who are over 40 should be reserved for when the daughter in law shaves the mother in law’s bikini line for her while they are on a beach trip, before surgery, or for some other realistic sounding reason - to get her hands, her face, and her mouth to exactly where they very seriously do need to go after years of wanting it. If you want to do well, be realistic and do not go down the road of shaved pussies on mature ladies. WHY?? One, mature women (MOM's) should be described as exactly that (what your readers are expecting). Two, the next morning when your characters should be thinking about the night before and wanting to having sex again, your reader, sadly has nothing more to go on other than the mental image of a MOM, again someone over 40, with a razor burned, pimpled over, and infected hairs with pus oozing from her pubic mound for I guess very erotic and adventitious morning after sex with mom. She might even get on top and grind her scratch stubble into her sons pubic area!!! Seriously, do not do that stuff to your readers!!! I do not know if it is your future intentions to write about mom(s) as being (SHAVED), but your ratings will be ridiculous if you do. I am telling you this because your story does have quite a bit of future potential at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a good story, but it has flaws. The biggest problem is after surgery, most of the time showers are out of the question, especially if you have an opening with stitches. Those stitches can't get wet and there's almost no way to prevent that in a shower. So a sponge bath would be necessary for a few days, if not a week or two. I'm guessing that the only way to fit seeing mom naked into the story was to have her help in the shower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope she gets jealous of the worker and wants her boys big baby maker balls all for herself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ground work down, basis of scenarios established, shower with Mom achieved.

Please develop the additions to this story with on realistic boundaries. Having been quite injured AND haVing a realisticlyr attractive PSW that was younger than my children . . . I can relate!

The four is for our fraternity of horns cared for men. The story get a three in reality while carrying the potential for grandeur. Please do your job well.

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

Great first story!! Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous