Mom, Sis, and Me

Story Info
Story of a Navy pilot and his Mom and Sister.
28k words
4.52
41.1k
73
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Kenji Sato for his great editing of my story.

It all started, I guess, as it does for all men, when we become aware and remember seeing and hearing things. We notice things like what people wear, what they do, what they say, and how they say it. Well, I noticed women and their legs. In particular, what they had on their legs. Yes, that's right---pantyhose. I fell in love with pantyhose and women who wear them.

My mother is the one that I would see the most in them, and damn, was she sexy in them; though, at a young age, I didn't know what sexy was. But, as I got older, I learned what sexy was.

Mom is built like a brick shit house. If you know the game show 'The Price Is Right', Mom is a pretty close ringer for Rachel Reynolds, only with auburn hair and her body shape reminds me of the gymnast Shawn Johnson, and if you've seen Shawn's legs, you know what I mean when I say 'oh fuck'. Then you put those legs in hose, there's nothing left to say. Legs like that could crush a skull, if the woman attached to them had a mind to. Mom stands at 5' 7-1/2", with a bust size of 40C. Mom has always been fit, even after she had my little sister. She didn't really gain a bunch of extra weight, so she bounced back really quickly and was back at her ideal weight in, like, a month and a half. People couldn't believe she had just had a baby in that time frame.

We learned life is short about fifteen months after my sister was born. My father was a man that loved to sail. He had a sailboat, and on good weekend days, loved to be on the water. He had some friends that would go out with him; we went sometimes as well, but didn't go as much as Dad liked. We told him we didn't want it to get old for us, and that we wanted to enjoy it when we would go with him.

On his last trip, it was a great day to sail. No storms were expected, so he set out to pick up his buddies, and they would be out for the day. Dad would be back from most trips by 5:30 in the evening, and the family would hang out the rest of the evening, playing games and such. We knew he had dropped his friends off the boat, and was headed back to dock the boat.

There was a marine patrol boat out close to where Dad was, and was witness to what happened to him. He was coming in, and a bolt of lightning struck the mast and traveled down, killing him instantly. Like I said, there were no storms near him at all, but some miles away, there was one and lightning from it traveled and found Dad's mast to hit. The marine patrol towed the boat in, and things went from there as we got the word.

Mom decided she would go to work after Dad's passing, though there was no need to. The insurance Dad had taken out was more than what we needed to cover expenses and pay off bills and other things. We still had more to live on than we needed, for Mom to go get a job. She said, though, that the money from the insurance was living-on money, and what she made working would be 'play' money, for trips and other fun stuff. I wasn't too happy she was going to do it, though. I liked her being home with us in the summer, and being there when I got home when in school. I felt safe knowing she was there, I guess, cause Dad was gone, it was my way of feeling like things would be okay as long as Mom was home for us.

It was getting close to the end of summer, so Mom waited 'til I went back to school and set up a sitter for Natalia, my sister. I was glad, thinking back, that Nat was just a baby then, because she didn't have a normal to know of like I did. So shortly after starting school, guess I should tell you her name, Emma Jean, got a job.

Mom and Dad got married when she was 20 and he was 23. I was a honeymoon baby, and was just a few months from starting kindergarten when Natalia came along. Dad passed just 3 months after Nat's first birthday. That made Dad 28 when he died, Mom had just had her 25th birthday, I was 5 1/2, and Nat 15 months. I was going into the first grade when Mom started her job.

Life got easier to live as we went along, but we still missed Dad. It was hard for the first couple of years, when we went on summer vacations 'cause he wasn't there with us to enjoy where we had gone, and be a part of the fun activities we took part in.

As I got older, my interests turned to flying. We had gone to Florida one summer, and there was to be an air show close to where we would be staying. I begged Mom to go, and she asked why I wanted to go so badly.

"Mom, it's something we've never done, and I think it could be something fun to do and see."

"Okay, Bub." She always called me that. "We can go. They say the Navy flight team, The Blue Angels will be there, so it may be fun to see them."

Mom took us, and if they didn't have much fun, I had a blast. I knew then, I wanted to be a US Navy pilot. When we got back home, I started researching what I needed to do to become a naval aviator. I saw stuff for the Naval Academy and figured if I wanted to be a pilot, I should try to get into the academy and go from there.

In doing my research, it was going to be a 'hard row to hoe.' I would have to carry an above-average GPA, be in contact with my Senators, and get letters of recommendations for them, and pass physicals to even be considered to become a Navy Midshipman. Luckily, I was just 12, so I had time and my work cut out for me. I also talked to Mom and told her what I had in mind for my life. I then inquired if we had money for me to be able to take flying lessons. If we did, I thought it would be a help in getting to my goals.

"Well, Bub, it looks like you have given this some considerable thought."

"Yes, Mom; I have. Ever since that air show, that's all I've wanted to do. I know it's going to be hard work to get there, but I want to try and put in that work to get what I want."

"I'm okay with you wanting to make your dreams come true. If you're willing to put in the time and work hard for it, I wish you all the best, baby. Does this mean you're starting to grow into a man?"

"I don't know about that, but I know this is what I want to do, and if it would make you and Dad proud of me, it would be all the much better."

"Bub, boy, I am always proud of you, and your sister, and I know your dad is as well. All we ever talked about for you two was your health and happiness, and to support you in all your hopes and dreams. If this is the path you want to be on, when you make it, my heart will be bursting with pride."

"How about the flying lessons? Is it something we can swing?"

"Yes, Bub, we can get you flying."

"Oh yes, thank you, Mom. You don't know how happy I am right now." I jumped up from the couch, grabbed a hold of her, and gave a big ol' kiss on the cheek, and a hug that nearly pushed the stuffing out of her.

"I love you, Mom. Thank you soooo much.

"I love you too, Bub, Just show me that love and gratitude by doing the best you can and become my little Midshipman."

Like I knew it would be, it was super tough, but I had made it. I went to The US Naval Academy, flew fighter jets off aircraft carriers, and my ultimate dream, became a US

Navy Blue Angel. As I was to rotate back to the fleet, though, I was due for an eye exam. No problem, I thought, my eyes had always been good, I had this.

Nope, I didn't.

When you need to have eyesight good enough to see a needle point in the eye of a needle at great distance, and you can't any more, your job as a fighter pilot is over. As it was, I had 14 months left on my current stint, and was looking forward to resigning. With the bad news of the eye test, I decided it was the right time to get out. I didn't want to be a desk jockey for the balance of my career, but I was proud of all of my accomplishments.

I called Mom and gave her the bad, well, good and bad news

"Hi Mom, I have some news to pass along to you."

"Hey Bub, you okay? what's going on?"

"Yeah Mom, I'm fine. It's just my eyes aren't. I had an eye test after flying with the Blues. It wasn't good, so I can't fly military jets any more. The good news is I'm not re-upping, so I'll be coming home in 14 months."

"Awe, my little sailor man, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm not going to pretend that I'm not happy you're coming home, though. I've missed you."

"Thanks Mom, I'm happy to be coming home, too. I've missed you and Sis, too. How's she doing with the knee?"

"Nat's doing better. The doctor said it's healing well, but she'll not be able to do gymnastics anymore. She could go back to dancing, though; she's gonna have to work on it to get back to it. She is working hard in PT to get the range of motion and stability back, and swears she'll be good soon."

"That's great to hear. I just hope she doesn't overdo it and have a setback."

"Yeah, me too, Bub. I'd hate for her to get discouraged all over again. I think it would be the end of her dreams if she had a setback. She'd just give it all up."

"I know. It nearly killed her not to make the Olympics after the injury in the qualifiers, if she can't find a way to dance, I don't want to be around if that happens."

"Yes, me either."

"How are you doing, Mom? Any prospects for a man sweeping you off your feet, yet?"

"Buuuuub, you know that ain't happening! As long as I have Natalia, and now with you around, there will be no man in my life."

"Yes, Mom, but it doesn't hurt to ask every so often. Well, I'll let you go. I'll be in contact to let you know all the particulars on my coming home. Love you, bye."

"Love you, too. Look forward to hearing from you again, Bye."

I got everything squared away, the moving company came and packed up my stuff to deliver to Mom's house. It was time to get ready to fly home. As it was summer, I decided to wear my dress whites for the last time. The first time she saw me at Annapolis in my summer whites, I noticed the look in her eyes, and I think she had a bit of an orgasm. I knew she would get weak in the knees when she saw me coming up the ramp.

At the gate, I noticed several cute women giving me the eye. I love women and their fondness for men in uniform. The staring, the giggles, the whispering between friends, and the occasional slip of the volume knob with them saying, 'Damn, gotta love a man in uniform,' or whatever. Yes, the girls were cute, but none of them did anything for me.

However, getting on the plane, my god, one of the flight attendants had my flagpole starting to rise. As a pilot, when I fly commercial, I have to look in the cockpit to see if maybe I could know someone in the crew. In doing that this day, not only did I know, but I dated the captain of our flight. Even though we had broken up years ago, I still had a thing for her. I knew, though, it had gone as far as it was going to.

"Permission to come aboard, Captain?"

"Granted." Captain Rachel Starr said, as she turned to see who was asking to enter her flight deck. Yes, Rachel Starr, but not that one, although her call sign was 'Porn Queen' while in the Navy.

"Holy shit, if it isn't Captain Jack Martin. How the hell are you, Jack? It's been a minute."

"Yes it has. I'm headed home, just got out, bad eye test."

"Well that sucks, sorry to hear it."

"Thanks Rach. Yeah, it does suck, but it's one of those things we can't control."

"I feel ya, you know why I had to get out, but hey, anyway, other than that, how you doing?"

"I'm good, looking forward to getting home and spending some time with Mom and Sis before I make my next move. How you doing?"

"I can't complain, still doing what I love. Hubby loves the perks that come along with the job, little Jack is growing like a weed, and baby Molly is teething. All things considered, I'm doing great."

Yeah, little Jack is mine. She was just newly married and even though we had been apart for some time, we got drunk one night and had one, last, hot, passionate fuck. We let her husband think Jack was his, I even wasn't sure, but after he was born and I saw a picture, there was no blaming anyone but me, in my eyes. I heard, though, her hubby really does think Jack is his, but those that know me, know better. Rachel loves him and Jack, and doesn't want the boat tipped over, so we're all good with her and hubby being happy together. Rachel sends me pictures and lets me know how Jack is doing, but I don't get a chance to see him. It's hard, but it's what I've agreed to. Grandma Emma ain't too happy, though, but she understands.

"Great, well it was good seeing you again, Rach. I'll let you get back to it, set her down easy on the other end, okay."

The co-pilot turned and said, "She'll set her down like a feather on a field of eggs, no worries."

I said, "Roger that, good flight, guys."

I went back to find my seat and the hot little pantyhosed flight attendant came up behind me. I knew somehow, some way, I was going to gain carnal knowledge of sexy Miss Sara.

"Can I give you a hand with anything, Captain?"

"No thanks, Sara. Not yet, anyway. Maybe in a bit, after we take off, if the rest of the

crew can do without you, you might be able to help with something, I'm Jack by the way."

"Well Captain Jack, nice to meet you. As it turns out, I'm an extra on the flight today. I'm headed home for a family emergency. I was going to help out if the plane had been full, but as luck would have it, we've seated everyone in the front and mid-section of the plane, the back will be totally empty."

"Sorry to hear of your emergency. Will you be stopping in Charleston, SC then?"

"No, we go from there to Orlando, then I'll be home when we land in West Palm Beach."

"What a shame. I thought maybe we could get to know each other better while you were on leave, but it looks like a no."

"Yeah, no, but we can get to know each other from here to Charleston. I'll go tell them I'll be taking a seat after the pre-flight instructions, and after we take off I'll meet you in the back, okay?"

"I look forward to it, see you in a bit then."

Sara went forward to let the crew know she'd be taking a seat and they seemed to be fine with it.

Rachel came over the intercom, welcoming everyone to the flight, she let us know we would be taxiing out for takeoff soon, gave the flight time, and ETA. The flight crew gave their safety presentation. Soon after that, we were on the roll to the runway and takeoff. After climbing to cruising altitude, the seat belt sign dinged and went out, so I headed to the rear of the plane. Luckily, there were three lavatories on the plane, so hopefully no one would be coming to the one in the rear.

Sara was very close on my heels. She stopped at the dividing wall, and fixed the curtain in place and snapped it to the wall. I didn't know it, but she told me it should keep the unwanted from barging in on us.

We sat talking for a bit. Sara told me, her Mom had fallen and broken both her legs, and had surgery to put pins and screws in, to hold everything together. Her dad, if she didn't come home to help, would be soon walking around naked and starving to death. I gave her my short-version story, and added, I was looking forward to getting home to see Mom and Natalia.

Sara was 23 years old and was hot as fuck. Standing at about 5' 4", blonde hair, blue eyes like a lagoon, with lips that are just right. Damn it, man. Her tits were, I would guess, about 36C, waist 24, hips 34. Curves in all the right places, and not overly windy; Just the cutest little bundle of woman there could be.

We lifted the armrests on the middle seat, to give us some play room, then we had our first kiss. For such a young woman, I had no idea where she learned to kiss, but she was right up toward the top of the list with some of the others I'd sucked face with. I kind of had a feeling she was going to be really good at sucking cock, too. As we kissed, we started exploring each other's bodies with our hands. Her tits were so nice and firm, I couldn't wait to get my hands on the bare flesh. Sara was trying to get my uniform blouse unbuttoned.

I had to stop her. "It's a zipper, babe," and I moved the fake-button flap so she could see.

As she worked that, I reached around her to unzip her dress. I think I shocked her when I popped her bra as well. I had gotten quite adept at popping girls' bras in school. I could walk up behind a girl, and before they knew what was going on, unhook the strap, turn and not be known I had done it. I was even pretty good at the front-clip ones, too. The only thing with them, it had to be done to girls that I knew, and were okay with it, and thought it was cute and funny. They'd still get a little miffed that they had to re-do them.

She got my blouse removed, and I pulled her arms out of her dress and bra. I looked upon the most perfect tits I had ever seen. Pert and a slight upturn to the most beautiful nipples in the world. My head fell to the right one and my tongue came out and made contact.

She shuddered. "Oooohh, shit, that feels so good."

"Did you just have an orgasm?"

"Yes, a little one, I'm hypersensitive there. Every time, at first contact, I have a mini-orgasm."

"Damn, that was sexy. Any other fun facts you want me to know?"

"Not that I know of."

While I played with her tits a little more, Sara worked on getting my cock freed from my pants, and I lifted her skirt up to her waist. She started giving me a good wank when I needed to stop her for a second. I never rip into pantyhose during sex. I carried a small pair of sharp, sewing scissors and cut the gusset out of them; if there was no gusset, I still would just cut a hole big enough to get the job done. I made the hole and was happy to see there were no panties in the way.

We were both in a rush to taste each other, but being the officer and gentleman I was, I couldn't wait to feel those lips on my cock. I was right about her skills just by her kissing. It was fucking great. My thought was, holy shit, the way she sucks, she could probably drain a 44 ounce drink in less than four seconds. Deepthroat, oh hell, she had that worked out so well, she had a rhythm where she could breathe and not gag, as she bobbed up and down on me. By far the best blowjob I had ever gotten. Sara was doing so well, I couldn't hold on for long. I think in, like, five minutes, I was blasting into her mouth. She never missed a beat, taking every drop of cum I spewed forth.

Then, it was Sara's turn. We moved to the aisle seat, I picked her up and set her on the seatback, knelt in front of her, and moved in to take my first taste of this goddess on Earth. I kissed her right thigh then her left, and as I did, her scent was intoxicating. I kissed her labia and was rewarded with a nice moan. Extending my tongue, I licked up her slit, stopping just short of hitting her clit. The taste was fabulous, sweet, slightly tangy, I needed more. I licked again. This time, making contact with her clit; this time, getting a slight tremble and moan. Continuing to lavish her clit with licks and flicks, I put a finger in her hot pussy. She was tight and wet. I added a second finger and curled it upward to touch her G-spot. All this was sending her into shakes with heavy moaning and groaning; no orgasm yet, but getting her good and worked up.

"Oh shit, Jack, what the hell are you doing to me?"

"Just hold on and enjoy the ride, babe."

"Okay, but you've got me so close, babe. Keep going."

I knew she was close. I could tell from the squishing sounds coming from her pussy. I stopped flicking her clit and kept working my fingers on her G-spot. Suddenly, my fingers got pushed out and Sara spewed forth a gush of fluid. She was squirting like she had been doing it all of her sexual life. The rows in front of us were soaked, the wall, the curtain, me. The crew was going to have to do some disinfecting and just for good measure use some Febreeze in the back of that plane.

"What the fuck was that, Jack," she asked, after she regained control of herself.